June 01, 2024, 09:27:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #591 3/19 - 3/21/2007  (Read 109820 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2007, 09:46:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Moonshadows at FOB:   Laughing  Laughing

Paranoid Personality Disorder as a pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent, such as:

* suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her;

* is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates;

* is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her;

* reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events;

* persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults , injuries, or slights perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack;

Sound familiar???

Yes, Moonshadows it does.  Sounds like you just described RU and FOB members to a "T"  Laughing

F-O-R

R-E-A-L

Those RU-bies and FOB-Tards are all about as daft

as a noxious fart trapped in a wet suit.

I am sooooo over these friggin' mental munchkins.

Bunch of effffffin' JEHHHHHKS, the lot of them! -Ozzy Osbourne Rolling Eyes

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2007, 09:48:51 PM »

Up next:   Yamila Castellano

http://www.crnjapan.com/people/cay/en/

Japanese Father, Tsugunari Yamada Takes Daughter from Cuba and Denies Contact to Mother Yamila

Then he divorces her in Japan by allegedly forging her signature on documents.

September 24, 2005

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2007, 09:52:56 PM »

Paranoid Personality Disorder as a pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent, such as:

* suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her;

* is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates;

* is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her;

* persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults , injuries, or slights perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack;

Sound familiar???

Yes, Moonshadows it does.  Sounds like you just described RU and FOB members to a "T"  Laughing

Is she talking about ME ?
I did try to go to a Paranoids Anonymous Meeting, but they wouldn't tell me where the meeting was !!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2007, 09:57:11 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Sound familiar???

Is she talking about ME ?
I did try to go to a Paranoids Anonymous Meeting, but they wouldn't tell me where the meeting was !!

Kat ... can I come to that meeting with you.  I fit into every category.   Very Happy

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2007, 09:58:29 PM »

HI Monkeys.....

Can I admit for the first time, I am watching Dancing with the Stars??/  I am such a huge Apollo Ono fan!  

don't tell Red... Embarassed  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2007, 09:59:14 PM »

BT,Klas I agree on what you said.I feel we know 98% of the details.Natalee was drugged ,taken ,raped ,fought,beaten,and killed.Her body was hidden,the crime was covered up,old boys took over.etc.Who helped and how many are the 2% of the details.Whatever justice comes,we will only the little boys,you will not some the key figures get nailed.I would dump the VC family out of aruba.Betrayel of trust by police,etc.deepak and satish,gone.Guido,Koen,Freddy,Jamie,etc gone.I could keep going,but we know the cast of jerks.When you demonstrate in Boston,sing,it works.i would sing the the famous song"I thought I saw Joe Hill today"Just change the name.famous union song in Boston.Lawrence Textile mills.Just a silly cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2007, 10:00:33 PM »

Message to us from Medleyrelay: Laughing

Just for the record as I know that there are some severely +++++++ Monkey Poos out there that seem to wonder why Medleyrelay has not posted about the court hearing today. You all are thinking that Medley is so very worried and just beside herself -- Well You all would be very WRONG. Medley is actually quite happy -so put that in your little crack pipe MONKEYS!!! Laughing  Laughing

Can we borrow your crack pipe?  We don't happen to have one. Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2007, 10:01:11 PM »

Hi Cat...

I agree with you totally!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2007, 10:01:11 PM »

Hey Mrs Red,We have really missed you.I was watching same thing.Will you send me the prayer you sent me before.CAT

Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2007, 10:01:26 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
HI Monkeys.....

Can I admit for the first time, I am watching Dancing with the Stars??/  I am such a huge Apollo Ono fan!  

I must have been under a rock but never heard of him.  But wow can he dance!  And a cutie too...

Dancing with the Stars is the only show I plan my schedule around - love it, love it love it!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2007, 10:01:57 PM »

HI Monkeys.....

I think my husband would divorce me if I made him watch that show, lol  Laughing
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2007, 10:02:00 PM »

Gee,it is nice to be agrred with today.CAT

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2007, 10:02:25 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Hey Mrs Red,We have really missed you.I was watching same thing.Will you send me the prayer you sent me before.CAT

I will go and look Cat... I may not have it any more...

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2007, 10:03:32 PM »

One thing they left out about paranoid people: They always accuse others of doing to them the exact same bad things they do themselves to others. Never fails. They have a pot-calling-the-kettle-black mentality about their own shortcomings.

I am assuming the poster at fob was accusing Beth and the family of such things.

Remember the old saying, "When you point a finger at someone else, you point four fingers back at yourself".

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2007, 10:03:38 PM »

So few know the power of a song.so few.it is fun to see more of the ole gang back.CAT(spartecus)

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2007, 10:03:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Richard"
With all the people perceived to be in the cover-up, the implication cannot escape us that bigger stakes than three punk kids and a failed wannabe judge are at risk for someone.

The question is ... what can those stakes be?

Does anyone think Aruba would do all this just for these lowlifes?

I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but, yes, I do think Aruba would do all this just for these lowlifes.

Of course, I don't think at the beginning they thought they would be doing much. A tourist girl was killed and Paulus wanted his buddies in Law Enforcement to cover it up as a favor to him. The Aruban version of the "old boy" network went into action. It was only when Natalee's family showed up and raised holy heck that things snowballed. By then, the coverup was well under way, and it was too late to turn back.

BT, I agree.

The Island of Aruba did not anticipate a determined mother by the name of Beth Twitty.  By the time that Aruba realized that this amazing woman was not about to be silenced until her quest for answers regarding her precious daughter were answered ... it was too late to turn back.  It was no longer about covering up for Paulus and Joran ... attemting to distance them from being implicated in the events of that fateful morning ... it was about revealing those within the Aruban investigation who were responsible for the coverup.

Janet

That's what I think happened, too.  There weren't a bunch of people
involved in the crime... only the cover up.  

Richard is right to an extent:

If it had of been Deepak and Kalpoe, there probably wouldn't have been a
cover up.  The one that manipulated the cover-up is the same person that
called that meeting around the pool... Paulus.

Poor Paulus, would rather have the world suffer the consequences of
having a sociopath on the loose, killing girls, than to admit that he may
have made a mistake in raising his eldest child... and he used all his
friends and associates to see that he met his objective.  It wasn't for
Joran... it was for Paulus, that they did their dirty work.

AND... once certain things were done, they couldn't be undone without
all those friends and associates taking a fall.  So what started out as a
favor, turned out to be a mission to cover their own a$$es.  Beth really
lit the fire underneath them and it is only because of her that we're still
here talking about it.  If not for her, the cover-up would have been a
success.  The security guards would be in jail for a crime they didn't
commit and none would be the wiser.  

Oduber would have us think that it was all because of tourism that he
played his part in the cover-up... hoping to look like a hero to his own
people; but, even, he may have been part of the original plan to cover
the crime and was only thinking of himself on June 10 and 11... making
sure that the case didn't unravel and end up right smack in his lap, as
well.   Oh yeah, I forgot, he was thinking of Natalee the whole time!  Rolling Eyes

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2007, 10:04:10 PM »

Quote from: "Bobo2"
HI Monkeys.....

I must have been under a rock but never heard of him.  But wow can he dance!  And a cutie too...

Dancing with the Stars is the only show I plan my schedule around - love it, love it love it!!!

I always watch the Olympics.... and one of my friends used to work for Nike... and met him... said he was unbelievebly nice.... and yes, he is very easy on the eyes!!!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2007, 10:04:13 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

Sound familiar???

F-O-R

R-E-A-L

Those RU-bies and FOB-Tards are all about as daft

as a noxious fart trapped in a wet suit.

I am sooooo over these friggin' mental munchkins.

Bunch of effffffin' JEHHHHHKS, the lot of them! -Ozzy Osbourne Rolling Eyes

ROFLMAO!! <Howdy Carpe>
Catching up.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2007, 10:05:35 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
One thing they left out about paranoid people: They always accuse others of doing to them the exact same bad things they do themselves to others. Never fails. They have a pot-calling-the-kettle-black mentality about their own shortcomings.

I am assuming the poster at fob was accusing Beth and the family of such things.

Remember the old saying, "When you point a finger at someone else, you point four fingers back at yourself".

I was thinking the poster at FOB was accusing us monkeys of such things.  Laughing  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2007, 10:05:38 PM »

ThaNKS MRS RED.HEY SB<YOU ARE SO RIGHT.MY LITTLE SPROUT WILL NOT LET ME GO TO Boston,no one to go my bail.Atticus cat

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.