June 15, 2024, 04:02:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #591 3/19 - 3/21/2007  (Read 110205 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2007, 08:46:03 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Medleyrelay:  Oh nooooo, this rediculous court case is causing big problems for Joran.

Moonshadows:  Is there never an end to these judges making stupid decisions?  Sure wish Victor would quit talking about it.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2007, 08:46:07 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "robots"
JACOBS is the SUPER FAT ASS CREEPY guy,,, right ??? Cool

And slimy-wet-sweaty in all pics.  Much like PapaSlootSweaty.  Sweat is the difference, Jacobs is sweaty because he's a fat obese A$$.  Daddy sweaty Sloot is sweatin' because he's guilty of something horrific and terrible.

Imagine a Fat-assed lethargic cop like Jacobs chasing down a purse snatcher, much less a real rapist-murdering teenager.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2007, 08:53:09 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Medleyrelay:  Oh nooooo, this rediculous court case is causing big problems for Joran.

Moonshadows:  Is there never an end to these judges making stupid decisions?  Sure wish Victor would quit talking about it.

Medley:  Maybe bringing up Klaas and the primates will divert attention

Moon:  No, Medley, I think it's MF time with some tourist numbers.... Laughing
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2007, 09:05:17 PM »

Elaine - your humor rocks. I loved your "Introduction" to the "book".
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2007, 09:06:38 PM »

Art Wood on now talking about the Natalee Holloway Foundation
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2007, 09:07:29 PM »

REMINDER
The Dana Pretzer Show: Monday March 19th 2007 9pm et, Guests: Yamila Castellano & Art Wood

Guests:

Yamila Castellano: Her Japanese husband kidnapped her 2 year old daughter from Cuba to Japan in 2003
Art Wood, Former Secret Service Agent,

I hope you can join us.

www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio  - For live feeds and podcasts of past shows and commentaries

W3- 957
Channel 46 Trust Cable

ART WOOD on NOW
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2007, 09:09:36 PM »

Dana asks Art:

What more can the State Department do to help families like the Holloways?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2007, 09:10:25 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

Spot on!  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2007, 09:11:18 PM »

Dana asks Art:

What more can the State Department do to help families like the Holloways?

There is still a chance that our State Department can pressure Holland to conduct a proper investigation.  Aruba has allowed a coverup.  Dennis Jacobs is involved in the coverup.  He continues to protect Joran and K2.  Alot of people involved in the coverup.

Art can prove a coverup.  It started on May 31st, 2005.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2007, 09:11:57 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

Spot on!  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2007, 09:13:01 PM »

automotive enterprises....  hmmmmmmmmmmm

PHONE CALL

hello

"hi, this is Deepak, my Mommy says i should get a BRAND new INTERIOR
because she doesnt like the CHOCOLATE SAUCE i spilled all over the backseat, can you please replace everything on the inside..how will i pay you ask,,...ohhhhh uhhhhh errrrr..Um,,, hold on... PAULUS we need some cash RIGHT NOW"

paulus running to ATM machine

UH OH

the walls are TUMBLING  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Richard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2007, 09:15:45 PM »

With all the people perceived to be in the cover-up, the implication cannot escape us that bigger stakes than three punk kids and a failed wannabe judge are at risk for someone.

The question is ... what can those stakes be?

Does anyone think Aruba would do all this just for these lowlifes?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2007, 09:22:04 PM »

Quote from: "Richard"
With all the people perceived to be in the cover-up, the implication cannot escape us that bigger stakes than three punk kids and a failed wannabe judge are at risk for someone.

I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but, yes, I do think Aruba would do all this just for these lowlifes.

Of course, I don't think at the beginning they thought they would be doing much. A tourist girl was killed and Paulus wanted his buddies in Law Enforcement to cover it up as a favor to him. The Aruban version of the "old boy" network went into action. It was only when Natalee's family showed up and raised holy heck that things snowballed. By then, the coverup was well under way, and it was too late to turn back.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2007, 09:23:46 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but, yes, I do think Aruba would do all this just for these lowlifes.

Of course, I don't think at the beginning they thought they would be doing much. A tourist girl was killed and Paulus wanted his buddies in Law Enforcement to cover it up as a favor to him. The Aruban version of the "old boy" network went into action. It was only when Natalee's family showed up and raised holy heck that things snowballed. By then, the coverup was well under way, and it was too late to turn back.

BTgirl - I tend to agree Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2007, 09:27:05 PM »

ARTHUR ALLY on now:

http://www.timothyplan.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2007, 09:32:10 PM »

ARTHUR ALLY on now:

http://www.timothyplan.com/

I know it's like comparing apples to oranges but this guys voice sometimes sounds like Al Gore  Wink  Laughing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2007, 09:34:38 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

BT, I agree.

The Island of Aruba did not anticipate a determined mother by the name of Beth Twitty.  By the time that Aruba realized that this amazing woman was not about to be silenced until her quest for answers regarding her precious daughter were answered ... it was too late to turn back.  It was no longer about covering up for Paulus and Joran ... attemting to distance them from being implicated in the events of that fateful morning ... it was about revealing those within the Aruban investigation who were responsible for the coverup.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2007, 09:36:12 PM »

Posted by Moonshadows at FOB:   Laughing  Laughing

Paranoid Personality Disorder as a pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent, such as:

* suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her;

* is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates;

* is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her;

* reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events;

* persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults , injuries, or slights perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack;

Sound familiar???

Yes, Moonshadows it does.  Sounds like you just described RU and FOB members to a "T"  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2007, 09:38:15 PM »

Posted by Moonshadows at FOB:   Laughing  Laughing

Paranoid Personality Disorder as a pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent, such as:

* suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her;

* is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates;

* is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her;

* reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events;

* persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults , injuries, or slights perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack;

Sound familiar???

Yes, Moonshadows it does.  Sounds like you just described RU and FOB members to a "T"  Laughing

Mr. Green

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2007, 09:38:51 PM »

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.