June 16, 2024, 12:24:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #591 3/19 - 3/21/2007  (Read 110237 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: March 21, 2007, 07:23:08 PM »

Hotshot

Was your comment referencing Carpe's post or the Monday hearing in Holland regarding Joran's book??
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: March 21, 2007, 07:23:20 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing

i have fallen on the floor  Laughing

i think this brings out my feminine side  Laughing
ROFLMAO
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: March 21, 2007, 07:25:47 PM »

I was snooping around in gelderlander.nl and expatica.com looking for any news about Spongey, Guido, or Joran.  Nada.  Zip.  Zilch.  But I learned that Zoek is Search and Meer is More.   Confused

I wish we knew who doesn't want to be in Joran's book.  I wish we'd hear something.  When is the next court filing due in CA and when is JQK going to Aruba?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: March 21, 2007, 07:26:23 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"

That speaks volumes - doesn't it?  If he was half decent like they want you to think, he would have shown some kind of sympathy or concern.   POS.

Yes!  Yet he claims the Twittys didn't act "normal".  As usual, accusing the family and Natalee of what they're guilty of.   If I was Joran OR Paulus and some family and police showed up saying that I or my son was last seen with a missing girl, I would grab a cop and my son and tell the kid to take us to where they went.  Not the next day or two days later, but on the spot.  We'd be out looking, not playing tennis, sitting by the pool or playing Texas Hold 'em.  THAT WOULD BE NORMAL FOR A NON-GUILTY FAMILY.  THEY'D BE CONCERNED, THEY'D WANT TO HELP, THEY'D FEEL SOME SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY.  Instead of trying to figure out how not to get in trouble, pin in on some guards or anyone else.  "What can I do?"  YOU COULD HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH AND HELPED, YOU PSYCHOPATH!  

That felt good.

My sentiments exactly.  Thank you LilPuma.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: March 21, 2007, 07:31:37 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Show Your Support for Natalee Holloway … (Aruba) ATA is a major Sponsor at The Boston Globe Travel Show March 21-23

http://tinyurl.com/2omsss
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: March 21, 2007, 07:35:28 PM »

I was snooping around in gelderlander.nl and expatica.com looking for any news about Spongey, Guido, or Joran.  Nada.  Zip.  Zilch.  But I learned that Zoek is Search and Meer is More.   Confused

I wish we knew who doesn't want to be in Joran's book.  I wish we'd hear something.  When is the next court filing due in CA and when is JQK going to Aruba?
LMAO...I just went to expatia.com and found the funniest post on the entire forum....enjoy it monkeys!!!!
    cherie

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Who wants to join?  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know where to place this website. Hope you join us soon. You are most welcome....

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/index.php

stone

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cherie, you've provided a link to a discussion board called "refugees unleashed", but there's no indication on the site itself what it's about and who participates. It's not apparently connected to the Netherlands or to refugees.

Registration is required - is this some kind of attempt to gather e-mail addresses for spam purposes?

cherie

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject:    

Its connected with the Netherlands. It all started with the Holloway case. There are Dutch and`Americans on that side. Its a discussion board.

Molly

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject:    

Cherie sounds like she is out scouting for new members for that forum. So, they talk about the Holloway case she says, the one involving Joran Van der Sloot. They can talk about it right here, if they want. I would love to hear the open minded thoughts of the Dutch people RIGHT here on this board. How many think that Joran did something to make Natalee disappear? I would love to hear differing views on this unsolved case. Thanks!!......Molly

Beebs

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject:    

Haven't click on the link...Sorry, but I get uncomfortable when people are so vague as to the contents. At the very least it could be promoting what may be considered a distasteful agenda; at the very most it could load spyware onto your computer. One just doesn't know nowadays when strangers out of nowhere want you to click on links.

Why not bluntly state the agenda of the forum, cherie? Why the reluctance?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: March 21, 2007, 07:42:28 PM »

Posted by Victor at FOB regarding the hearing about Joran's book and someone not wanting their name in it that was held Monday in Amsterdam:

Ruling will be March 29 at 15:00.

I will post it here around 15:15, also the content of the hearing aswell if any of the parties as a result of the ruling will pursue this any furhter by going to the Hof.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: March 21, 2007, 07:42:42 PM »

O/T

Opus is still paddling with one oar.  Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: March 21, 2007, 07:42:51 PM »

Statement Analysis

Maybe posted already...but an interesting read on the sporter.

http://www.statementanalysis.com/holloway/
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: March 21, 2007, 07:44:15 PM »

Posted by Victor at FOB regarding the hearing about Joran's book and someone not wanting their name in it that was held Monday in Amsterdam:

I will post it here around 15:15, also the content of the hearing aswell if any of the parties as a result of the ruling will pursue this any furhter by going to the Hof.

Maybe the group at the expat site could find out as payback for the ref post.......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: March 21, 2007, 07:45:27 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
O/T

Opus is still paddling with one oar.  Wink

Yep  Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: March 21, 2007, 07:50:15 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

Maybe the group at the expat site could find out as payback for the ref post.......
LOL  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: March 21, 2007, 07:52:12 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Statement Analysis

thanks igsigs! That article hits the nail right on the head!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: March 21, 2007, 07:53:26 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

That speaks volumes - doesn't it?  If he was half decent like they want you to think, he would have shown some kind of sympathy or concern.   POS.

Yes!  Yet he claims the Twittys didn't act "normal".  As usual, accusing the family and Natalee of what they're guilty of.   If I was Joran OR Paulus and some family and police showed up saying that I or my son was last seen with a missing girl, I would grab a cop and my son and tell the kid to take us to where they went.  Not the next day or two days later, but on the spot.  We'd be out looking, not playing tennis, sitting by the pool or playing Texas Hold 'em.  THAT WOULD BE NORMAL FOR A NON-GUILTY FAMILY.  THEY'D BE CONCERNED, THEY'D WANT TO HELP, THEY'D FEEL SOME SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY.  Instead of trying to figure out how not to get in trouble, pin in on some guards or anyone else.  "What can I do?"  YOU COULD HAVE TOLD THE TRUTH AND HELPED, YOU PSYCHOPATH!  

That felt good.

I agree.  What the Sloots did was not normal.

How would Joran know how people should act when their child is missing.

Hummm maybe he is used to seeing how people act in situations like this because of his evil past.  But the difference is this is the first time people didn't fall for his BS.  Paulus and Joran's feathers got ruffled that night because people spoke back to them and they knew they were nailed.

It's tough when you are in the middle of hiding a body and you receive a phone call from your father that the mother is looking for her daughter.  I would have loved to see Joran throwing his tantrum.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: March 21, 2007, 08:08:13 PM »

Statement Analysis

I remember reading this awhile ago.  A very good reminder.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: March 21, 2007, 08:14:24 PM »

Statement Analysis

Thanks,  I think I read that before, but it was interesting to re-read and remember.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: March 21, 2007, 08:15:54 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Hummm maybe he is used to seeing how people act in situations like this because of his evil past.  But the difference is this is the first time people didn't fall for his BS.  Paulus and Joran's feathers got ruffled that night because people spoke back to them and they knew they were nailed.

It's tough when you are in the middle of hiding a body and you receive a phone call from your father that the mother is looking for her daughter.  I would have loved to see Joran throwing his tantrum.
From a fly on the wall at the VDS house that day:...
    Hey Big Daddy, I am scared, you know what happened here and now everyone will find out!" "Urine, shut up just always keep your big mouth shut, do not talk, cause when you do you do not lie good enough" "I will take care of this for you as usual, you know I know everybody that is anybody here on this slimy Island""I am scared Big Daddy, I am scared".."Look I said shut up, and stop banging on the walls with your head again
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: March 21, 2007, 08:28:22 PM »

FYI

Posted something new on the Steffy, missing person from Purdue, thread.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: March 21, 2007, 08:35:31 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "San"

From a fly on the wall at the VDS house that day:...
    Hey Big Daddy, I am scared, you know what happened here and now everyone will find out!" "Urine, shut up just always keep your big mouth shut, do not talk, cause when you do you do not lie good enough" "I will take care of this for you as usual, you know I know everybody that is anybody here on this slimy Island""I am scared Big Daddy, I am scared".." Look I said shut up, and stop banging on the walls with your head again
Klaas, could you please remove the last part of the last sentence in this post, Let it end with stop banging your head on the walls again, and disclude the part where i said about brain damage, I do not want to offend anyone.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: March 21, 2007, 08:35:41 PM »

This is way OT....butDid you know that chicken eggs come in all of these colors?  It depends on the type of chicken.  I knew brown and white, but green and blue green?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.