June 01, 2024, 09:56:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #591 3/19 - 3/21/2007  (Read 109825 times)
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: March 20, 2007, 09:22:37 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Sure would like to hear the lady's impressions of Paulus running to the car.  LOL  Is that video even still around?? Maybe we can find it & have her analyze him too.

ever seen a VIDEO of a convenience store THEIF ???

that is paulus...except this time he STOLE a life

i hate his GREASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY  GUTS

He is greasssy and sweaty and slimy and I'd love the chance to take a whack at his jaw.  He is the keyholder to what happened to Natalee.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: March 20, 2007, 09:22:44 PM »

Thanks for the compliments. I use Firefox too and cleaned out the cookies (didn't even taste good) and now it works.

Didn't learn much from BOR; will head over to the FP and be back.

Keep up the Good Works!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: March 20, 2007, 09:24:06 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Hiya Monkeys

Sure would like to hear the lady's impressions of Paulus running to the car.  LOL  Is that video even still around?? Maybe we can find it & have her analyze him too.

He is greasssy and sweaty and slimy and I'd love the chance to take a whack at his jaw.  He is the keyholder to what happened to Natalee.

paulus the squaulus will get whats coming to him

when the K2 brothers squeal like Pigs...  paulus will be TOAST

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: March 20, 2007, 09:24:55 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Hiya Monkeys

paulus the squaulus will get whats coming to him

when the K2 brothers squeal like Pigs...  paulus will be TOAST

he will be in MEDLAYS huge MAN HANDS together some day  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: March 20, 2007, 09:25:40 PM »

Easy  - via Jossy(IMO)

"News is extremely sparse. Beyond the typical speculation the only thing i have learned recently is that trouble was no stranger to Joran Van Der Sloot while he was at ISA. Of course, he never had to deal with the consequences of his actions, because his mother was also at the school and was very quick to intervene."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: March 20, 2007, 09:27:42 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Easy  - via Jossy(IMO)

"News is extremely sparse. Beyond the typical speculation the only thing i have learned recently is that trouble was no stranger to Joran Van Der Sloot while he was at ISA. Of course, he never had to deal with the consequences of his actions, because his mother was also at the school and was very quick to intervene."

Enablers
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: March 20, 2007, 09:28:09 PM »

Easy  - via Jossy(IMO)

He's what my family calls a "PussyPants".
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: March 20, 2007, 09:29:54 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Easy  - via Jossy(IMO)

Enablers

did she change his DIAPER everyday ?? Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: March 20, 2007, 09:30:41 PM »

he is so DELICIOUS..... Twisted Evil

GAG me with an oversized FORK

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: March 20, 2007, 09:32:34 PM »

"Joran dont be a bad Boy, i want you to be DELICIOUS"

GAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg

- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: March 20, 2007, 09:34:14 PM »

As far as what Jossy said about Joran, does it surprise anyone ?
There was the young girlfriend ... she went to that school.
Anita herself said that there was some minor problem and it was worked out with the other parents.
Her being at the school, well of course she would intervene and try to smooth things over.
That is why Joran thought that he could get away with anything, because there never were any con se quen ces.  before
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: March 20, 2007, 09:37:44 PM »

Easy  - via Jossy(IMO)

Enabler...thought she was doing him a favor or preserving her family's "reputation." All she did was make it easier for him to do again...No consequences...

NEXT!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: March 20, 2007, 09:42:59 PM »

Klass you have mail

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: March 20, 2007, 09:47:22 PM »

From The O’Reilley Factor

Tonya Reiman – Body Language Expert

BOR - We will begin with the suspect in the Natalee Hollow disappearance Joran Van der Sloot.

Showing Current Affair video.

BOR – OK what do you think?

Tonya – Initially I see a great deal of smugness.  He also looks around everywhere.  His eyes are darting all over the place and usually that’s indicative of somebody who’s looking for an escape route.  He is not making eye contact his eyes just seem to be going all over the place.  You know when he talks about she came to me he does that little eyebrow lift and then you can see a little bit of a smile that crosses his face.  So there is that little bit of pride coming through that this woman came on to him supposedly.  I also notice that see now he did the inward lip roll which of course we all know that’s typically done when you’re a little bit nervous or anxious and he’s being interviewed so I’m sure that’s part of it.  But the eyes moving around a lot just tell me that he’s not comfortable doing this interview.  You know the constant shoulder shrug also, that’s almost a protective gesture.  It can be seen as either a little bit submissive but it’s also protecting yourself.  You’re bringing your shoulders all the way up and you are protecting your neck.  So I think that part of this was smugness, part of this was that he appears to be hiding something what it is I don’t know.  But when you just saw him look up like that usually when people look up they are visualizing something.

BOR – Now when you say he appears to be hiding something what in his presentation tells you that?

Tonya – The constant eye movement.  Why is he looking everywhere but at the person he is speaking to?

BOR – Well maybe he doesn’t want to be there.

Tonya – Absolutely yeah, OK then it’s the constant moving of the eyes and then just the different facial expressions that he makes like the lip roll.  Again it could be anxiety it definitely could be but I get the impression that there is more to it especially because I see that little smiley across his face.

BOR – Alright so if you were testifying in a court which you have done you would say to the jury listen this guy’s presentation is not rock solid.

Tonya – I would say that yeah there is some questions that need to be asked.

BOR – Questions about?
Tonya- Just delving a little bit further into his background.  Where he was?  What he’s doing.  Why does he seem so uncomfortable?

BOR – Alright so you wouldn’t take what he said on face value because of the way he presented it (inaudible).

Tonya – Yeah I think that there is something more that he knows.  Not maybe something that he’s done but something that he might know.

BOR- He didn’t look confident to me.

Tonya – Yeah he seems very uncomfortable.

BOR- But again you would be uncomfortable in that kind of situation.

Tonya – Absolutely.

BOR - But he didn’t look confident in what he was saying. But I did pick up the smirk when he said she came on to me.  I did pick that up as well.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: March 20, 2007, 09:58:49 PM »

SAN - Thank you so much!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: March 20, 2007, 10:05:35 PM »

SAN - Thank you so much!

You're welcome.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #476 on: March 20, 2007, 10:07:51 PM »

O/T

San, 2nj, Kimmy, Indy, Mrs.Red

Please check the Easter Avatar Thread. TIA
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: March 20, 2007, 10:09:05 PM »

Interesting - thanks   Arrow SAN
crazybabyborg
« Reply #478 on: March 20, 2007, 10:09:16 PM »

Quote from: "San"
SAN - Thank you so much!

You're welcome.

Hi San! Since you're here:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Sanest.gif
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: March 20, 2007, 10:12:09 PM »

Sorry to but in,but I say guilty.And Saddam was hung,Couey is next,then jvds.BOR should let some guests finish.I liked the chick that popped out,so tasty.Paula deen is fun to watch and listen to.I was going to say something smart,but wth,i have a reputation to uphold.i have sniffed the air Peaches and I smell no cancer.BT,you are right.CAT,over and out.

Live with hope,looking for justice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.