June 15, 2024, 11:53:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #591 3/19 - 3/21/2007  (Read 110235 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: March 20, 2007, 12:46:51 AM »

Nite everyone still in the cage. Tango on....... Smile

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: March 20, 2007, 12:47:03 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Hey Cat, if you're still around...

Is someone threatening you or trying to give you a hard time? You say someone says they are going to "fix" you...

That's a THREAT. Save that message and call the FBI. We need to close those characters DOWN on that refuse site.

this is one more reason why no one needs to share personal information publicly for others at this site, it's unfortunate that it happens but it is also setting others up for threats such as this. so I'd counsel also that people try to remember this and stop sharing so much personal information!

Klaas has been pretty definite about this too, let's help each other out !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #242 on: March 20, 2007, 12:47:08 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
HEHEHE you're right......I left that out!  Wink

Bleached Black:

I was visiting the Who's Who Thread and saw a picture of him...

he's got evil eyes.  Maybe he was on drugs at the time; but he

is, definately, scarey looking.  Joran is a psychopath, but Freddy

looks evil.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: March 20, 2007, 12:49:56 AM »

I'm tired, too...

Good Night!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: March 20, 2007, 12:50:06 AM »

Patti, I agree. i don't know if you saw that pic of Freddy when he is standing up, but looking down and that is the angle from which the pic is taken. It has been around for awhile, but it is chilling. Nite.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: March 20, 2007, 12:51:44 AM »

Night Monkeys.  Wash your face, brush your teeth, say your prayers, especially for monkeys.  Sleep well.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: March 20, 2007, 12:54:48 AM »

Patti, I agree. i don't know if you saw that pic of Freddy when he is standing up, but looking down and that is the angle from which the pic is taken. It has been around for awhile, but it is chilling. Nite.

Nite... Sleep Tight!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #247 on: March 20, 2007, 12:56:32 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Night Monkeys.  Wash your face, brush your teeth, say your prayers, especially for monkeys.  Sleep well.

Lil Puma:

Sweet Dreams...

Wink

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: March 20, 2007, 01:55:02 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

will do...nit monkeys..will have to try to catch up ontango tomorrow between clouds...cat u have sharp claws i know and i am working here...lol...lets just not get into on what..... Cool   let me know when u r sailin around.....lots of rats and mice on cape....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: March 20, 2007, 01:56:27 AM »

But I think there is more than one person/meaning for Dirtyhand in Shango because of the different  ways in which dirtyhand is written. I doubt it would be an arbitrary thing for the spellings to be different.

ditto.......

croes and oduber...

bb had u ever heard of "dirtyfeet"???
i am going soon but hope to have sum coffe and smoke a nanna for mornin tango lessons

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #250 on: March 20, 2007, 02:29:14 AM »

Some Food For Thought-
Idea

CBS TIMELINE SNAPSHOT

http://tinyurl.com/27j8f5

—-

SATISH KALPOE - 06/24/2005 Suspect Statement

On your question why we lied with Joran about the missing girl, I can explain to you the following:

I have lied to protect my friend.

(that is obstruction of justice)

snip

You ask me if I was scared when we were talking with Freddy about the missing girl. It is possible that I don’t remember. I say that we, Deepak and I, did not know that Freddy knew the real story. The real story, which was on the beach. It do not understand why Freddy was told that, according to me he knew both stories already.

My brother and I asked Joran what really happened with the missing girl. Joran told us that they had gone on the beach. He took his shoes off. He walked in the water with the missing girl. Then he stepped out from the water, I say that they both came from the water. The missing girl fell asleep. We, my brother and I, tasked him how far from the water he had left the missing girl laying. Joran had said that he left the missing girl approximately a meter from the water.

1 METER = 3.28 feet US

FROM THE WATER

“PASSED OUT” according to Deepak & Satish Kalpoe.

———

DEEPAK - 6/16/2005 STATEMENT

You are telling me that in the night of May 30th 2005 I received a telephone call from Joran, that we had a conversation of approximately 5 minutes and whether I can state what the content of that conversation was. I cannot exactly remember the content of the conversation. I do remember that Joran said to me that he was on his way home by foot. That he was in the vicinity of the Mc. Donalds at Palm Beach. I asked him if he had had sex with the girl. He said that they went into the water briefly and that after that they sat down on the beach and the girl had fallen asleep, that is what I understood. His actual words were that the girl “passed out” on the beach and that he left her there. I asked him why he had left her there. He answered that she would be leaving the same day and that someone would find her there. I cursed him/told him off for the fact that he had left her there. I even told him he was sick for doing that to the girl. I have to tell you there was a lot of disturbance on the phone. It happened several times that I could not hear Joran. At some point it was so bad that he said that when he would get home, he would come online.

——

On the day of May 30, 2005 after around ten after 02:00 when my brother Deepak and I dropped Joran and the missing girl at the beach north of the Marriott, I had no personal contact and I think no telephone contact also with Joran. On Tuesday May 31, 2005 I sent a message to Joran. On Wednesday June 1, 2005 after I had driven round with the police force I called my brother Deepak and together we went to meet Joran at the Racquet club. In the evening hours at around 10:30, I went with my brother Deepak to Joran’s apartment. His father and mother were with him and we told them the invented tale of the Holiday Inn. What I noticed was that each time that my brother Deepak and I were visiting with Joran, his father Paul was there, therefore we could talk with Joran. The father Paul told us that we could be interrogated as suspects also after being interrogated as witnesses. Also I can explain that there was a time that when I was with my brother Deepak and Joran and his father was also there, Joran said “if a body is found that we are in big trouble”. My brother and I said to Joran that is impossible because we had done nothing. Joran said then laughing, “Yes, yes you are right”.

—–

My brother and I had doubts concerning what Joran had told us. I found Joran acting nervous when he told us what happened on the beach. I found it also strange that he left the missing girl this way near the water for that time. Okay avoided he ask that direct do had concerning missing little girl and him on the range. (He avoided direct questions regarding the missing girl on the beach?)

How did I know that Joran became nervous? I can explain the following:
Joran looked around then visibility was gone and tried to avoid eye contact. Also his eyes opened further. Also he gave me the impression that he had to think of what he would say. Also it was notable to me that he didn’t want to talk long regarding the beach, but always concerning the tale of the Holiday Inn.

On your question on how I think that Joran my brother and I are involved and will tell the truth, I can explain the following:

Joran was the last person that was with the missing girl and wants to involve us. He wants to give only his account.

——

Comments:

He killed her. He so badly wants everyone to think
that she drowned. His father won’t let that lie
come to fruition. Because his father is a PROFESSIONAL
PSYCHOPATHIC KILLER, WHO KNOWS DAMN WELL JORAN’S
calling cards have been left on Natalee.

—–

Why do the Aruban Authorities continue to let Joran
The Uncaptured Aruban Rapist Killer roam
free to DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN?

We need answers! - J4N

JUSTICE 4 NATALEE

HOLLOWAY

Comment by Carpe Noctem | March 20, 2007, 2:09 am

Guido Wever and Joran talked and crossed paths

yet til this very day, I have never seen an official

Police Interrogation, and the Dutch Authorities

won’t even do it. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

The Natalee Holloway Case is a M-U-R-D-E-R Investigation.

It is NOT LIKE SOMEONE SIMPLY

STOLE DILDO VAN DER SLOOTS

BICYCLE!

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? / WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
/ WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? / WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

It is surreal. -J4N

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: March 20, 2007, 02:34:38 AM »

"I think there are more suspects ... we're going to arrest more" people in connection with the case, Comemencia told,  FOX News on Monday, JUNE 06, 2005.

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: March 20, 2007, 03:08:35 AM »

Comemencia also said that he didn't believe Holloway ever returned to her hotel. "The investigation looks like, that night, she never returned to her hotel," Comemencia told FOX News. JUNE 6, 2005

------------------
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2007, 03:46:11 AM »

PAPITO

Telling the truth on June 6?

What did he say on June 5? When Mickey and Abe were arrested? Critical last stage? We've got em?

ALE testing the waters on June 5 to see what was *good enough* to satisfy the family. They soon found out...
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: March 20, 2007, 03:59:33 AM »

Art Wood on BFN

Boeti was current brother-in-law and Pitbull was the brother of Dompig's first wife.

Hmmm...
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: March 20, 2007, 07:39:26 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: March 20, 2007, 07:46:02 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Art Wood on BFN

Boeti was current brother-in-law and Pitbull was the brother of Dompig's first wife.

Hmmm...

That is interesting.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: March 20, 2007, 08:14:32 AM »

Yes, Bleached I have seen that picture of Freddy and it is chilling.  Freddy is as evil and F'd up as they come.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: March 20, 2007, 08:20:06 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Art Wood on BFN

Hmmm...

Pitbull was murdered he knew something.  I don't believe it was because of drugs.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: March 20, 2007, 09:27:32 AM »

I am a joking cat.She thinks all I want is one thing.Food and a kind word do nicely,also.On Shango,you must think outside the box,Why does dirty hand have be a government person.What about Posner or his bosses?What about the cartels not so far away,etc?CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.