May 23, 2024, 04:29:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - DAY 2 - 5/25/2011  (Read 324061 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1760 on: May 25, 2011, 05:41:41 PM »

the whole gas can thing is whacked,i know you've handled a gas can with gas in it, that smell is
in the nose an mouth an doesn't go away as soon as you leave the area where the gas is/was

i just put gas in my mower,my shirt still smell of gas an hour later,even after i washed my hands
and was away from the gas source

The smell of gas makes me so sick that my husband usually fills up the car when I am not in it.  I wish the state would of questioned him more about how close he got to the car.  If Caylee's body wasn't in there yet, where did Casey put it?  What guy watches a girl fill a gas tank with cans?  Not in my world and Tony really seemed to be the macho-swagger type.  He even said that Casey was able to break in to the shed with a crowbar but he did it, because she was a "girl".  Why didn't the state ask Tony what Casey bought at Penny's?  I couldn't really tell what she was buying, I just saw her swipe a card.  Did anyone get a good look at what it was?  My hubby guessed black shoes but I just couldn't tell.  I really felt the contempt for Tony from Baez for cooperating in the search for a missing little girl.  He made it seemed like Tony was saying stuff against her on purpose.  Seems to me that Tony said a lot more in his statements than he said in court today.  So many questions, unanswered. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: May 25, 2011, 05:42:16 PM »

I hope NG and the rest replay Baez' opening questions for Tony on cross-examination. Over and over and over ....   

I want to hear the questions bozo asked... did she have a gun... did she have a box cutter.. did she tell you she killed someone.. not verbatim but u get my drift...
insession says... it was a parade of shot girls in the court room today lmaooooooooooo

Loca
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1762 on: May 25, 2011, 05:42:28 PM »

Maybe she'll wear her blue dress.

Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: May 25, 2011, 05:46:50 PM »

Gonna be tough to top the Ruth Buzzi look.

Perhaps she'll go with the Edith Ann (Lilly Tomlin)  or Nora Desmond (Carol Burnett)look tomorrow......
 Monkey Devil!

+

Monkey Devil!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: May 25, 2011, 05:48:21 PM »

I think I have Gremlins in my computer ^. 

Sorry!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: May 25, 2011, 05:48:42 PM »

insessions leans more towards the defense... is it because they want an exclusive when this is done or what.. because they sure aren't represnting it the way it should be.. they arent play it right..

Loca
lilsaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1766 on: May 25, 2011, 05:49:30 PM »

Gotta point out a testimony discrepancy. TL said her car was broke down and then he asked if she wanted him to look at it. She said her dad would take care of it.Why would he ask that if it was just out of gas?

There were two instances, one was that she ran out of gas near her home.  The other, on the 27th she claimed her car broke down & Tony came to pick her up.

The one on the 27th is when she left the car in the Amscot parking lot by the dumpster because the car was reeking by then.  However she told Tony the car broke down, her Dad would fix it...and met him at his car..so he didn't even need to jump out of the car....and she had groceries she had stolen from her parents home.
When George and Cindy went to pick the car up at the towing yard is there any testimony that George had to put gas in the car or had problems starting the car before he took it home? If not, that proves to me that she dumped the car period.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: May 25, 2011, 05:50:28 PM »

Ok, going back to read now that court is done for the day.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: May 25, 2011, 06:00:19 PM »

snipped:
snipped from:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1201&start=900

this comment is from an atty

Silverspnr wrote:
Baez cross exam of Tony L is horrendous.
Did she tell you about MURDERING... etc.
Yeah. Right. Because Murderers are known to BLAB about their plans for murder.
Good Lord.

MEANWHILE... I think I just put something important together... and forgive me if this is old news since I haven't been in on discussions about this case for a long time...
But it just occurred to me after listening to bits and pieces of the witness testimony offered TODAY, that Maria, Tony, et al.. did NOT notice a foul odor in the car, even up til the day of the gas can theft.
It was not until the next day --the 24th of June-- that Casey first mentioned the foul odor to Amy.
So...this leads me to believe that she did not put Caylee's dead, decomposing body into the trunk of her car until the 24th of June.
It only took one day after that for her to start complaining to Amy about a foul odor in the car.And she complained the day after that as well.... And then she ditched the car at Amscot that Friday.

So... where was Caylee's body from the 16th of June until the 24th of June??
The only place we know of that the cadaver dogs hit on (other than the trunk of the car)... was the Anthony back yard by the PLAYHOUSE.

Is it possible that she left Caylee's dead, decomposing body inside of the playhouse from the 16th all the way through the 24th??

Is it possible that she did this and her parents--who were still living there full time--did NOT notice it??? That their dogs didn't pick up the scent???

Is this perhaps a reason for all the insanity around the GAS CAN incident?????

VAL-
TALK ME DOWN OFF OF THIS LEDGE!
I'm not suggesting that her new wack-pack of lies about the alleged drowning and GA yelling like a school girl at her that they needed to "cover it [the alleged "accident"] up" has even a scintilla of truth to it.
If decomp had leaked into the trunk carpet sooner, I think Tony would have smelled it on the 24th, no? (Although his flippant testimony on the stand today was at odds with his prior sworn statements on a number of issues, including the fact that he previously said he offered to put the gas from the cans into the tank for her but she refused, he is now stating that he was near the trunk and did not smell anything.)

Have to look at the ping charts again.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: May 25, 2011, 06:01:13 PM »

Gonna be tough to top the Ruth Buzzi look.

Perhaps she'll go with the Edith Ann (Lilly Tomlin)  or Nora Desmond (Carol Burnett)look tomorrow......
 Monkey Devil!

+

Monkey Devil!

I will not be surprised if she will wear her 4 of july custom next month....feel sorry for BOBO....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: May 25, 2011, 06:01:16 PM »

lol...bet she would if she could

HLN is showing a letter that George wrote to  Casey dated March 2010...had not seen that one before!

logging out for the night (I think lol)..
talk to ya tomorrow morning

This one, probably.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1771 on: May 25, 2011, 06:02:39 PM »

Did George said something about the day that he chased casey?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: May 25, 2011, 06:04:30 PM »

Could it be that on the afternoon of June 16th ... Caylee died from a drug overdose (chloroform) in her carseat inside the vehicle while her mother was at "work"?  The baby was temporarily place inside the trunk.

Could it be that two days later Casey returned home while her parents were at work ... wrapped duct tape donning a sticker around the head of her deceased daughter ... placed Caylee in a plastic bag with her Winnie the Pooh blanket and ... buried her daughter in the back yard with a borrowed shovel?

Could it be that at a later date ... possibly with assistance (brother? boyfriend?) ... Casey retrieved a decomposing Caylee from the backyard of her parent's home ... placed her in the trunk and ... took her to the location where the remains were discovered.

In other words ... Caylee's death was not intended but ... considering it was a result of wrongdoing ... a coverup happened ... not a call to 911

Janet

+++++

The Shovel

May 25, 2011 2:55 PM
Neighbor testifies about shovel loaned to Casey Anthony, on trial for daughter's murder

(CBS/WKMG/AP) ORLANDO, Fla. - The Anthony family's neighbor, Brian Burner, who loaned Casey Anthony a shovel on June 18, 2008, testified Wednesday on day two of Anthony's trial for first degree murder. 

Burner said Anthony approached him around 1 p.m. that June day to ask to borrow the shovel, reports CBS affiliate WKMG.

"She said she wanted to borrow a shovel to dig up a bamboo root," Burner said, according to the station.

Burner also testified that he saw Anthony's car at the family's home on June 16, the same day her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, was last seen alive. That is also the date the defense says Caylee drowned in the Anthony family pool.

Earlier Wednesday, the defense tried to prevent Burner from taking the stand to testify about the shovel, reports WKMG.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20066152-504083.html

Transcript of Brian Burner interview on July 30, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308brianburner/indexGallery.htm

The Backyard

Crime Expert Analyzes Casey Anthony Case, Evidence
POSTED: 4:04 pm EDT July 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT July 23, 2008

The Anthony's Backyard: Involved a tip that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor. Two cadaver dogs pointed to the smell of decomposition near Caylee's playhouse.

Casey Anthony's Car: Detectives reported a different dog alerted to the same strong smell in the trunk after the white Pontiac had been abandoned in a parking lot

http://www.wftv.com/news/16968013/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 7:33 am EDT October 10, 2008

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Casey Anthony Wanted To Give Daughter Up For Adoption, Docs Say
3-Year-Old Missing Since Mid-June
POSTED: 4:46 pm EDT August 25, 2008
UPDATED: 10:50 am EDT August 26, 2008

The documents also stated that before detectives arrived to perform a search of the back yard of Casey Anthony's parents' home, Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, checked inside the sheds and George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, moved a playhouse and looked underneath concrete pavers for "any evidence of foul play."

Detectives said they also noticed a strange, suspicious depression near the swimming pool, the documents stated.

http://www.local6.com/news/17291314/detail.html

Disposal of Caylee's Body

George Anthony Denies Caylee Drowned, Molesting Daughter
Defense Says Caylee Drowned In Family Pool
POSTED: Tuesday, May 24, 2011
UPDATED: 8:10 am EDT May 25, 2011

George Anthony testified that he would have done anything to save his granddaughter. He said he had nothing to do with the disposal of Caylee's body.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28008941/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1773 on: May 25, 2011, 06:10:36 PM »

lol...bet she would if she could

HLN is showing a letter that George wrote to  Casey dated March 2010...had not seen that one before!

logging out for the night (I think lol)..
talk to ya tomorrow morning

This one, probably.

Thank you Brandi , after all you have done today, you go and find that in a moments notice.  You are amazing.    I wonder how much they told George that day?  He says 2 questions but then he said he was so hurt by the opening statements.  Wonder what 2 questions they asked George?  I really would of rather had Linda or Jeff do the questioning today.  I had a ton more questions for almost every witness.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: May 25, 2011, 06:13:24 PM »

insessions leans more towards the defense... is it because they want an exclusive when this is done or what.. because they sure aren't represnting it the way it should be.. they arent play it right..
That's what I figure they're doing - that and avoiding a lawsuit?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: May 25, 2011, 06:19:15 PM »

Thank you Brandi , after all you have done today, you go and find that in a moments notice.  You are amazing.    I wonder how much they told George that day?  He says 2 questions but then he said he was so hurt by the opening statements.  Wonder what 2 questions they asked George?  I really would of rather had Linda or Jeff do the questioning today.  I had a ton more questions for almost every witness.

You're welcome.

I am guessing the two questions are:

Did you molest your daughter?

Did you find Caylee drowned in your pool?

Just my guess.

That was over a year ago, March 2010. Having answered them back then, he would be hurt that they made those accusations during Opening Statements.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: May 25, 2011, 06:21:10 PM »

OMG- seems there was an altercation with the defense team body guard on the way into court today!!!

swearing, f bombs - and pushing and threats by mason, and of course more drama than there should be

http://www.wftv.com/video/28018147/index.html
Thanks Loca.   

Wow, that's worth watching!

Bumping - If you need a laugh!  Monkey Devil!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: May 25, 2011, 06:23:26 PM »

Gotta point out a testimony discrepancy. TL said her car was broke down and then he asked if she wanted him to look at it. She said her dad would take care of it.Why would he ask that if it was just out of gas?

There were two instances, one was that she ran out of gas near her home.  The other, on the 27th she claimed her car broke down & Tony came to pick her up.

The one on the 27th is when she left the car in the Amscot parking lot by the dumpster because the car was reeking by then.  However she told Tony the car broke down, her Dad would fix it...and met him at his car..so he didn't even need to jump out of the car....and she had groceries she had stolen from her parents home.
When George and Cindy went to pick the car up at the towing yard is there any testimony that George had to put gas in the car or had problems starting the car before he took it home? If not, that proves to me that she dumped the car period.

IRRC..George brought gas with him in gas can(s) to the tow yard...I guess because she ran out of gas so often he wouldn't know if there was even enough gas to get home.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: May 25, 2011, 06:34:46 PM »

Unfortunately we have to let this whole trial play out.
Jose is going to try some fast ones, curve balls out there.

I just don't want to wait 6 weeks.......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: May 25, 2011, 06:36:00 PM »

I WISH I could call Casey tonight.  I would say "Hey skanky pants, Tony's just NOTTHAT  INTO YOU!!!  Never was, never will be, you were just a booty call.  LOLOLOL

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.