June 03, 2024, 09:26:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - DAY 2 - 5/25/2011  (Read 324806 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: May 25, 2011, 12:13:49 PM »

Who is paying for the bodyguard for the duhfense?
As if anyone whould jeopardize their own freedom to knock off one of these losers.

Casey looks like a sister-wife in that blouse.
I hope Tony gets to see her in it.

Cindy seems to be hiding herself behind the head of whoever's sitting in front of her.
She did that yesterday as well.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: May 25, 2011, 12:14:01 PM »

KC's friends all seem so likeable.. how did she fit in?  

I was wondering the same thing. I don't think she would have long. A chameleon like her doesn't seem to last in those circles as time goes on. That is why she kept having to change out groups of friends. As people got to know her, they tended to shy away from her.

I have always believed that Casey was using these people to further her own agenda until she skipped out to California to visit Mark Hawkins.  She was going to split and go to California..and tell Cindy she had given up Caylee to an adoption..a closed adoption..so no one could pry.  Cindy would have been able to get LE though, to check if there had been an adoptio and the jig would have been up at that point.

She had been stealing for years from her family..years.

She was using these kids as a place to crash and people to steal from.  I am sure she stole more ..remember the night Amy woke up with different clothes on then she had on when she asleep and her cash..like $400 I think, was gone?  Casey was honing her use of chloroform then..that's what I believe....

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: May 25, 2011, 12:15:44 PM »

Look at this, Monkeys!

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange-county-clerk-of-court-home.aspx

05/24/2011     Demand for Disclosure
of Favorable Evidence

What favorable evidence?

There isn't any.  Maybe he wants them to make some up? 

Are they asking the state make up some favourable evidence just like the dufense made up that Caylee drown and Geo covered it up and then Kronk got the body mysteriously and held onto it as his lottery ticket? Can someone explain what this is please?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: May 25, 2011, 12:17:50 PM »

I wonder if the State will use the doctors that the defense didn't. I think they wanted to include them as witnesses. The State should include expert testimony on traits of a sociopath. That would also answer the question of Casey's 31 days.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #764 on: May 25, 2011, 12:18:28 PM »

OMGosh!!!  Watch Jose's outburst.  I wish one of these reporters would file charges.  I'm so sick of these non-attys.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: May 25, 2011, 12:19:36 PM »

As if anyone whould jeopardize their own freedom to knock off one of these losers.

Cindy seems to be hiding herself behind the head of whoever's sitting in front of her.
Curly
yesterday one of the body guard's said that they were doing it as a favor. If you can believe that. I think baez is very irate today.. doesnt like the perception put out there about yesterdays performance. I see casey very pissed today!! I think the jury will see the pic admitted into evidence of casey in that blue dress. I also think they are starting to see it for what it is. Baez is batting zero and is acting  like a petulant child.  He doesnt like anyone entering any suggestions if its not his idea. I do not think the jury will find him likeable and that goes for his client. I bet that they are realy watching him... and her...  ::justice2NJ::

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #766 on: May 25, 2011, 12:19:42 PM »

OMGosh!!!  Watch Jose's outburst.  I wish one of these reporters would file charges.  I'm so sick of these non-attys.
http://www.wftv.com/video/28018147/index.html

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #767 on: May 25, 2011, 12:20:27 PM »

omg...Sunny on IS is totally buying the molestation. I'm biting my tongue real hard right now. 

I hear you Robyn621,    The bit about Cindy getting up and saying yes it's true.  What is wrong with these people.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: May 25, 2011, 12:24:37 PM »

I think they will. I also think Casey contemplated killing Caylee in the past and when she met Tony and totally fell for him, she saw that Caylee did not fit into the picture and decided to move forward with her plan.  She really wanted that life that these college kids had, MOO.

I was just watching KC and you can see that she is jealous of this woman. This woman is all the things she wanted to be. College educated, well dressed, articulate. She wanted to be like all of these young people but could not with Caylee because none of them had kids. Young people are tolerant of kids but most of them are not into kids and don't want to be bothered with the responsibility of having them around.
ITA, Turbo.  Casey wanted "the beautiful life" but was completely unwilling to take any sort of responsibility or put any hard work into having that good life.  Just wanted everything handed to her on a silver platter!

I don't think she was capable of achieving what these young people had accomplished and she knew it. I found it interesting that George said yesterday something about KC graduating from HS and we all know she didn't. I am assuming that was even kept from him by KC & Cindy. Living the lie even in her own family.

What is interesting to me, is KC thought that lifestyle was real when everyone knows it is just a transitional stage in our lives. She could not sort that out. Most people in college live like that with the night clubbing and running from apartment to apartment for a while. When everyone graduates they go into their careers and that changes to the occasional cocktail after work but most of the college friends have scattered.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: May 25, 2011, 12:25:24 PM »

Curly
yesterday one of the body guard's said that they were doing it as a favor. If you can believe that. I think baez is very irate today.. doesnt like the perception put out there about yesterdays performance. I see casey very pissed today!! I think the jury will see the pic admitted into evidence of casey in that blue dress. I also think they are starting to see it for what it is. Baez is batting zero and is acting  like a petulant child.  He doesnt like anyone entering any suggestions if its not his idea. I do not think the jury will find him likeable and that goes for his client. I bet that they are realy watching him... and her...  ::justice2NJ::

Ahh, thanks loca. I'm at work so I can't concentrate completely and I'M also in a lousy mood.
I'm sure the jury already finds him unlikable..and just wait until they hear the droning voices of Finnell and frizzy.
Wait until Foghorn speaks...Too bad we can't see their reactions.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: May 25, 2011, 12:25:27 PM »

Is Bobo setting up to say she was jealous that KC was there.

He was trying to..but that fell flat.

Who in their right mind would have ever been before or now jealous of Casey?

Casey was jealous of all these people she hung with..she wanted to be them..and even with Caylee she really could have been.

She could have gotten her GED before Caylee was born.

She could have gotten a job..Cindy and George thought she had a job and they did not charge her room and board, they did not charge her for her car.  Cindy babysat Caylee almost every evening and weekends.  All this for free.  If she had enrolled in college I have no doubt that Cindy and George would have continued to help her out and would have been very proud of her.

Honestly, I think Cindy was into spending time with Caylee, but I don't think she wanted to be Casey's doormat by babysitting all the time.  I think she told Casey she had to be there too with Caylee and that was possibly a source of Casey's stress.  As in, Cindy would adopt Caylee and take away Casey's rights, but she would not babysit for her all day and night every time she wasn't working, I honestly don't think Cindy would just roll over and do that all the time while Casey partied...hence the chloroform in the trunk. MOO.

Oh I totally agree.

Cindy had a job herself and so did George..and it appears when they weren't working they were taking care of Caylee.

I think that irked Cindy a bit because Casey was saying Caylee was with the Nanny or babysitter while Casey was working..therefore, in Cindy's eyes , how much time was Casey spending with Caylee.  We all now know that Casey had no babysitter/nanny..so therefore Caylee was with her all day.

But ...I think had she actually had a job, been in school, whatever..and spent time with Caylee..Cindy and George would have been fine with that..I think they enjoyed having Caylee live with them..and they enjoyed taking Caylee to real places..like to vist with relatives, the zoo..etc.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: May 25, 2011, 12:26:01 PM »

Look at this, Monkeys!

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange-county-clerk-of-court-home.aspx

05/24/2011     Demand for Disclosure
of Favorable Evidence

What favorable evidence?

There isn't any.  Maybe he wants them to make some up? 

Are they asking the state make up some favourable evidence just like the dufense made up that Caylee drown and Geo covered it up and then Kronk got the body mysteriously and held onto it as his lottery ticket? Can someone explain what this is please?

I think they are going to attempt to claim that the State must have evidence that speaks well of Casey & hasnt been turned over...I think its another waste of time & a ploy to paint the prosecution in a bad light.

lilsaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: May 25, 2011, 12:26:44 PM »

omg...Sunny on IS is totally buying the molestation. I'm biting my tongue real hard right now. 
This is where I miss Nancy Grace when it was Court TV. She has always been pro-prosecution. I do not like to watch True TV. They are always pro-defense and most of the time I find myself yelling at the tv, especially when Sunny is on. lol
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: May 25, 2011, 12:28:51 PM »

Who was Jose's stupid dipsh-t wannabe-goon in the white shirt?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: May 25, 2011, 12:34:00 PM »

Bozo totally fabricated that trip up.   They are out of control & desperate.  Their security has NO right to keep pushing anyone if that person is not pushing, shoving, blocking, etc. 

Mason if you're such a senior citizen, maybe its time you retire, you and your attitude.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: May 25, 2011, 12:34:59 PM »

Curly

"I'm doing it as a favor" = Translation: Another pathetic loser who wants some media attention and camera time.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #776 on: May 25, 2011, 12:35:21 PM »

I wonder if the State will use the doctors that the defense didn't. I think they wanted to include them as witnesses. The State should include expert testimony on traits of a sociopath. That would also answer the question of Casey's 31 days.
I thought the same thing about the sociopathic angle.  The state needs to hammer home that all those traits the defense are going to try to pin on her abusive childhood are simply her twisted psyche due to sociopathy.  She is what she is.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #777 on: May 25, 2011, 12:38:47 PM »

Bozo totally fabricated that trip up.   They are out of control & desperate.  Their security has NO right to keep pushing anyone if that person is not pushing, shoving, blocking, etc. 

Mason if you're such a senior citizen, maybe its time you retire, you and your attitude.
Get that man a walker and an enema!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: May 25, 2011, 12:40:34 PM »

Casey, conferring with the Jar.  "She's just jealous of me, that's why she's saying I was too busy messing with Tony to watch Caylee, I have more ruffles than she does, so go get her!"

Casey really looks like crap today, i hate that stupid ruffled shirt she's wearing, that is not something she would ever wear in a million years!! 
I know, I'm fixated on the ugly blouse...

That's because we've seen nothing like it since Petticoat Junction went off the air.  Rolling Eyes

This girl makes a very, very credible witness, IMO, and makes Casey look like a junk yard dog.

The blouse isn't nearly as distracting as the Nike Swoosh eyebrows, or is it the  Chinese Warlord look she's going for?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: May 25, 2011, 12:41:09 PM »

Will Leonardo Padille be a witness? I remember that he saw George getting upset with Casey because he asked her to tell where was Caylee....(he witnessed that in the 6 to 18 hours that he lived with the killer Casey )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.