June 03, 2024, 08:08:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 13- 6/8/2011  (Read 415866 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: June 08, 2011, 01:41:33 PM »

Once this case is over does Baez and company still have to hold on to the client attorney privilege? Can they the discuss their thoughts on their client after she is convicted or acquitted?
Doubt it...KC could be re-tried if there is a mistrial and she'll also have a butt load of appeals if found guilty....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: June 08, 2011, 01:42:59 PM »

CJBP aske the jury if anyone was allergic to seafood. He must be working on something for them and I hope that just eats up Casey, Miss bologna sandwich.   

me too....I told my husband JP has a little wicked streak in him. Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #422 on: June 08, 2011, 01:43:04 PM »

Who is this witness?

OCSO Sergeant Kevin Stenger - computer crimes unit

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: June 08, 2011, 01:43:27 PM »

Once this case is over does Baez and company still have to hold on to the client attorney privilege? Can they the discuss their thoughts on their client after she is convicted or acquitted?
Doubt it...KC could be re-tried if there is a mistrial and she'll also have a butt load of appeals if found guilty....

yep didn't think of that thanks
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #424 on: June 08, 2011, 01:43:38 PM »

Who is this witness?

OCSO Sergeant Kevin Stenger - computer crimes unit
thanks

These are my opinions and subject to change.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: June 08, 2011, 01:43:49 PM »

re: Rosalie Bolin, thanks monkeys   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: June 08, 2011, 01:45:38 PM »

I am super confused.  Why do the dates of January matter?  And ricardo's place, and chlorofrom? 

Help me out here guys, pulease????????

The pink shirt is significant, and she had it on 6 months prior.  I believe Casey had Caylee in that shirt on purpose.

I think she retrieved the shirt when Tony was in NY and she crashed at RM's. Then she returned to the remains site and left the shirt hoping it would implicate RM, just like she visited Jesse Grund, where she probably got the syringe, or maybe she just wanted to shower and leave "decomp" evidence in his drains, rather than where she was staying, or at the A's...

I am confused, Capp, what purpose do you mean?

I believe Casey put that particular t-shirt on Caylee as she murdered her. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: June 08, 2011, 01:45:58 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
FYI-Now the are several small statues of angels in front of Caylee's playhouse (pic up now). We've shot there for @todayshow . #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: June 08, 2011, 01:46:10 PM »

When this witness said that an unallocated space means an item that was deleted.....Casey popped her head up then to look at him....she's not going to like this witness one bit.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: June 08, 2011, 01:46:43 PM »

It is difficult to take LKB seriously ordinarily, but her crooked eye job is distracting 

can't watch cuz I'm at work but is she accusing all the prosecution supporters of drinking haterade again?
LKB has been on a lot of shows lately and I'm beginning to think that this is part of the dumbfenses stragedy.  She's hitting the air waves of how Casey is innocent just like the A's were doing for awhile.  I don't think it's gonna work!

bikerbev

Considering jury members are not listening to LKB ... there will be no influencing in that arena.

However ... when the alleged $2 million dollar movie deal the Anthony's have negotiated with Lifeline Movie Channel is considered ...maybe there is a PR strategy ... a PR strategy to influence the court of public opinion.  The involvement of Cindy and George implies the movie bias is a given.

IMO

Janet

Maybe all the writing Cindy is doing has something to do with a script or book manuscript.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: June 08, 2011, 01:46:48 PM »

I am super confused.  Why do the dates of January matter?  And ricardo's place, and chlorofrom? 

Help me out here guys, pulease????????

The pink shirt is significant, and she had it on 6 months prior.  I believe Casey had Caylee in that shirt on purpose.

I think she retrieved the shirt when Tony was in NY and she crashed at RM's. Then she returned to the remains site and left the shirt hoping it would implicate RM, just like she visited Jesse Grund, where she probably got the syringe, or maybe she just wanted to shower and leave "decomp" evidence in his drains, rather than where she was staying, or at the A's...

I am confused, Capp, what purpose do you mean?

I believe Casey put that particular t-shirt on Caylee as she murdered her. 

Ugh...sorry, got in the quote box, here's what I said...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: June 08, 2011, 01:47:21 PM »

Re neck brace guy in the running for the seats and in court today:

@ @WooMacNcheezJK2 @lschwimmer He had neck surgery in April. Works for moving company and hurt it moving furniture for a Magic player.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: June 08, 2011, 01:49:46 PM »

This witness has been waiting in the hallway since Monday. #caseyanthony

10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply » JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Gallery just got their "no sleeping" talk. They didn't mention the media tho... Nite... #caseyanthony

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: June 08, 2011, 01:52:05 PM »

FYI-Now the are several small statues of angels in front of Caylee's playhouse (pic up now). We've shot there for @todayshow . #caseyanthony

WOW...

That tells me that C&G have accepted Caylee's death and the fact that their slore daughter had placed their grandaughter's body near the playhouse...at some point in time, for a short amount of time, how sad.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: June 08, 2011, 01:55:21 PM »

WOW...

That tells me that C&G have accepted Caylee's death and the fact that their slore daughter had placed their grandaughter's body near the playhouse...at some point in time, for a short amount of time, how sad.

I don't think they place her body near the playhouse.

It's been said that Caylee loved the playhouse, and that is probably why the angel statues are placed near it.

JMO.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: June 08, 2011, 01:55:55 PM »

This computer savy witness is good!!  He articulates the extraction process in layman terminology.  If Tamikosmom can comprehend then so can jury members.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: June 08, 2011, 01:56:26 PM »

I just thought of something...KC searched for chloroform...but how did she OBTAIN the chloroform??? There wasn't evidence of a receipt and there weren't texts about it so where / how could she have gotten it??
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: June 08, 2011, 01:56:30 PM »

I don't think Simms has straightened her hair, looks as if she may have taken the time to blow it out.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: June 08, 2011, 01:57:04 PM »

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Sergeant Kevin Stenger of sheriff's computer forensics division is captivating interest of the jury.. He is telling how he got deleted info
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

Good sign that the jurors are interested in this.  It can be a little dry going through the technical aspects of computer forensics.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: June 08, 2011, 01:57:53 PM »

I don't think they place her body near the playhouse.

It's been said that Caylee loved the playhouse, and that is probably why the angel statues are placed near it.

JMO.
Brandi!!  Who do you think "they" is??   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.