June 01, 2024, 04:30:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #629 5/26 - 5/28/2007  (Read 160646 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2007, 09:34:05 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
G'morning monkeys...I'm in Atlanta visiting my sister...we saw the baby panda yesterday...what a cutie pie!! And I saw a little bitty baby gorilla riding piggy back on her mama's back...it was adorable!!

Re: condoms: aren't they usually flushed down the toilet after use?

I must admit I have no earthly idea.  

Geez, I feel old.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2007, 09:34:24 AM »

Peaches  Laughing  Laughing Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2007, 09:35:56 AM »

Easy? Your input on condoms being flushed? We know what a lady killer you are  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2007, 09:36:58 AM »

Peaches  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing you aren't old, you just don't have a son to discover these trends with  Laughing

Mishy, has daughter just loved it ???  Very Happy Now Anna has to go see the pandas !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2007, 09:37:31 AM »

Weather is beautiful here just for your visit, Mishy!  Have a great time.

I have tons of little piddly stuff to try to get done.  But I'm here.  Working and lurking as usual.

Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2007, 09:37:43 AM »

Easy? Your input on condoms being flushed? We know what a lady killer you are  Wink

now Easy has sons, so it's likely he knows these things  Laughing

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2007, 09:38:56 AM »

None, daughter loved it, but she threw several fits at the zoo, expecting me to carry her and hold her the whole day. I wouldn't do it, as my back is killing me and she needs to learn to walk just like the rest of us  Shocked I didn't see any other kids having a temper tantrum....today we're going to the water park...

Bring Natalee home...
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2007, 09:40:16 AM »

When one starts reading an accounting as given by Joran or anyone else, if anything about it lacks credibility then the whole thing becomes suspect.  Joran can’t maintain consistency in his story from one paragraph to the next and he had plenty of time to put it on paper, review, it, change it and try to create cohesion between his sentences.  Even with “professional” help he has failed miserably at doing so.

It’s a real curiosity that resembles a freak show at some down and out traveling circus.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2007, 09:41:18 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Weather is beautiful here just for your visit, Mishy!  Have a great time.

I have tons of little piddly stuff to try to get done.  But I'm here.  Working and lurking as usual.

Thanks for arranging such lovely weather, Peaches. I still smell some smoke outside, but it's not as bad as it was the other day in B'ham...thankfully it wasn't too hot yesterday at the zoo...I don't tolerate heat/humidity well at all...I think it's due to my MVP...

Bring Natalee home...
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2007, 09:42:25 AM »

None, daughter loved it, but she threw several fits at the zoo, expecting me to carry her and hold her the whole day. I wouldn't do it, as my back is killing me and she needs to learn to walk just like the rest of us  Shocked I didn't see any other kids having a temper tantrum....today we're going to the water park...

White Water is a riot.  I love that place.  We bought season tickets the year of the big e coli problem.  Place was not too busy.  My kid was too big to be in the pool where the baby poopers were hanging and the water was probably the cleanest ever.  It was great.

Watch your back.  Some of those flume rides are pretty bumpy.  But I'd ride every one if I were you....

Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2007, 09:43:12 AM »

oh I remember those days and particularly at Disney World, Mom's backs take a beating as I recall...

Have fun at the giant slip n slide today too !

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2007, 09:43:30 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
When one starts reading an accounting as given by Joran or anyone else, if anything about it lacks credibility then the whole thing becomes suspect.  Joran can’t maintain consistency in his story from one paragraph to the next and he had plenty of time to put it on paper, review, it, change it and try to create cohesion between his sentences.  Even with “professional” help he has failed miserably at doing so.

It’s a real curiosity that resembles a freak show at some down and out traveling circus.

Safe to say he will not be majoring in English.  Or even creative writing.  

Cretin in more liek it.

Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2007, 09:45:12 AM »

oh but remember both Joe T and Renho swore he's an honor student  Laughing

he is a freak of nature but SB stated it correctly, it's all a big game to them, a sick and destructive one but when have we heard Anita or Paulus speak of the rights of others?  Rolling Eyes

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2007, 09:45:48 AM »

Like I can freaking spell!  

I don't care how many languages that freak speaks.  He is still a lying POS.  The reason we don't know the truth yet is because nobody has cuffed the lying POS to a chair and let a few mothers have a go at him.

A couple moms would have the truth outta that boy in no time.

Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2007, 09:46:01 AM »

G'morning monkeys...I'm in Atlanta visiting my sister...we saw the baby panda yesterday...what a cutie pie!! And I saw a little bitty baby gorilla riding piggy back on her mama's back...it was adorable!!

My sister is here for the holiday weekend and she brought pictures of her recent visit to Atlanta.  She got pictures of that gorilla and her twins.  Also got pictures of the pandas.  Very Cool!

Don't know much about condoms.  I think some people like to freeze them.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: May 27, 2007, 09:48:29 AM »

First,Dads backs get tired.Disney World and White Water are great.Flushed would be my answer.You are assingning human values to a non-human
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: May 27, 2007, 09:56:27 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Like I can freaking spell!  

I don't care how many languages that freak speaks.  He is still a lying POS.  The reason we don't know the truth yet is because nobody has cuffed the lying POS to a chair and let a few mothers have a go at him.

A couple moms would have the truth outta that boy in no time.

I will bet you money Anita got the truth out of the punk and his dad as soon as she got back to Aruba.  That is why she has had that tormented look on her face.  She knows the truth, but she will protect that creep son of hers at all costs.  Life has a funny way of teaching people like that lessons.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2007, 10:00:44 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
First,Dads backs get tired.Disney World and White Water are great.Flushed would be my answer.You are assingning human values to a non-human

Tiger, yesterday is definitely one of the days that I could have used a father to carry her...I should have rented a stroller, but she's almost 4 years old, so I thought "fuggetaboutit..."

And yes, we are crazy ourselves to try to make heads or tails out of this monster's claims...He's subhuman at best...

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2007, 10:03:22 AM »

Well, I had one who did long years ago, Mishy!  Went on until he was old enough to be embarrassed himself about it no matter what I did to try to prevent them.  And he could carry on longer than any kid I ever saw!

They do outgrow these things!   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2007, 10:03:37 AM »

My sister is here for the holiday weekend and she brought pictures of her recent visit to Atlanta.  She got pictures of that gorilla and her twins.  Also got pictures of the pandas.  Very Cool!

Don't know much about condoms.  I think some people like to freeze them.

Freeze them? Hmmm, not sure I wanna get edumacated about that  Shocked My sister got some pix, but I didn't bring my camera, as it's not as feather light as hers...

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.