June 01, 2024, 07:47:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #629 5/26 - 5/28/2007  (Read 160660 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2007, 12:17:00 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

That's perfect!!  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: May 27, 2007, 12:17:33 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Ya know as bad as I hate to say this- Shocked I have spent as much time trying to figure out what some of these posters really know as I have trying to figure out what Joran and others did to make Natalee disappear.

That's one thing that makes it all so complicated, isn't it? It's hard to determine if some of those posters are part of the general coverup or not.

Some are.  Some are just nutz that like other nutz.  Some are scary as hell and should be committed!   Shocked

Some are scary as hell,alright. Shocked  Twisted Evil

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: May 27, 2007, 12:38:25 PM »

I agree!  They are scary and some are just undeniably evil with  the things they post and that is what is really SCARY!  That anyone could think like that is beyond my reasonable mind!
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: May 27, 2007, 12:47:51 PM »

I do hate to correct,but they use Judges,not a jury in the Dutch system.I think the train has arrived in Amsterdam and getting ready to go Arnhem,please resist Joran.The only question I have is,where do the painted rocks fit and in what order.Well a second question(like Spanish Inquision),where is Freddy and will he hang himself soon,from a ,well who cares.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: May 27, 2007, 12:49:32 PM »

Maybe jr can share a cell with jvds,or guido,and have a threesome.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: May 27, 2007, 12:55:40 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Maybe jr can share a cell with jvds,or guido,and have a threesome.

Laughing
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: May 27, 2007, 01:09:30 PM »

It makes sense that Joran and the 2K's took Natalee to Joran's apartment.  They drove around for a bit, waiting for the drug to work, and then drove to the apartment.  Their habit was to climb the back wall to enter the apartment.  I do think they lifted Natalee, passed out, over the wall.  J and the 2K's and whoever was waiting at the apartment, or following them there, (Guido, Freddy) raped her.  I believe they then tried to lift her back over the wall to put her in a car and drop her near the HI--as they had done twenty times before.  She hit her head during one of the trips over the wall, either arriving or departing.  

At this point, I believe they may have panicked.  Deepak and Satish may have already left, and the eight minute call was to explain that she appeared to be dead now, and order Deepak back to the house to help.  I believe they then drove her lifeless body to the rocks near the lighthouse to temporarily bury her -- a panicked choice to hide the body quickly.

Was Joran was dropped off at McDonald's, and he called Paulus to pick him up there?   Was that when Paulus first heard the whole sordid tale?  Or was Paulus a member of the rape gang and went back to the main house while the boys took the girl back to drop her near her hotel, like the twenty times before?  

I think we are getting very, very close to the truth.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: May 27, 2007, 01:13:21 PM »

I do believe the Dutch investigation and Joran's book have pushed this case to a peak--causing the rats to flee the ship.  I am convinced that Renho and JR Dutch Attorney stopped posting when they realized their involvement in the case was known by the Dutch police and they were under scrutiny.  They also know the jig is up--the Dutch police know the truth about who killed Natalee and how.  They have evidence, too.  We will know soon, very soon.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: May 27, 2007, 01:28:46 PM »

i wonder why KJ used the heavy beating charge on Guido,if she fell.I think she was beaten and /or dropped.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: May 27, 2007, 01:30:31 PM »

I want to hear those famous words,BOOK IM DANO.I do believe we will soon.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: May 27, 2007, 01:31:10 PM »

i wonder why KJ used the heavy beating charge on Guido,if she fell.I think she was beaten and /or dropped.

I have always wondered about that heavy battery charge-either someone has seen the body or someone is a witness.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: May 27, 2007, 01:39:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Ya know as bad as I hate to say this- Shocked I have spent as much time trying to figure out what some of these posters really know as I have trying to figure out what Joran and others did to make Natalee disappear.

That's one thing that makes it all so complicated, isn't it? It's hard to determine if some of those posters are part of the general coverup or not.

IMO only

1.  Renfro part of the coverup

2.  JR Dutch Attorney part of the coverup but possibly due to believing people like Renfro

3.  Medleyrelay a pathetic woman who latched onto a case and chose sides for the attention.

I believe most of the posters at RU and FOB fall into the same category as Medley.

I agree.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: May 27, 2007, 01:40:01 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
No Way

...is Deepak texting Joran at 2:46 and telling him to call him to let him know he got home allright.

...if Satish is picking him up/driving him home at the same time.

Did Not Happen

If Satish picked up Joran, then why did he ask about the girl in his statements?

did not happen.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: May 27, 2007, 01:41:51 PM »

I think Julia only knows what Anita has told her which is not going to be really that much.  She is just blindly trying to run interference for Joran no matter what.  Doesn't matter to her if he is guilty or not, just defend tourism and her own shady dealings.

JR Dutch Attorney strikes me as a male version of MR--doesn't know anything and doesn't care just blindly and irrationally defending what he perceives as some sort of attack on something Dutch.

MR was so hoping for fame from this.  She may get instead a jail sentence if she mailed that bogus letter supposedly from Natalee to Paulus even if he wrote it.  Going to Aruba to try to meet these people is so sick considering the circumstances but as I said, she is desperate for some shot at fame no matter how she gets it.  I think star struck is the term for that?  Guess she was ignored as a child or something.  Understandable that she would be, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: May 27, 2007, 01:42:12 PM »

Heavy battery to me means beating.  I don't buy the dropped theory.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: May 27, 2007, 01:43:04 PM »

I have always wondered about that heavy battery charge-either someone has seen the body or someone is a witness.

Van der Straten has seen the body.  JMO.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: May 27, 2007, 01:45:46 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I agree, San.  Heavy battery is not dropped.  And why was this suspision only placed on Guido and not Joran?

Someone knows something somewhere for these terms to have been applied as they were.  Premeditated murder was the one for Paulus, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #197 on: May 27, 2007, 01:50:08 PM »

Van der Straten has seen the body.  JMO.

I agree. VD Stratten saw the body.

I never visited those other sites, but I believe that JR was part of the cover-up. If nothing else, she kept the Sloots informed of info she was privy to and manipulated info going to Beth to draw them away from where the focus should have been. I believe she was a mole in the camp and used information to actively help cover up Joran's guilt.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: May 27, 2007, 01:51:01 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

I agree, San.  Heavy battery is not dropped.  And why was this suspision only placed on Guido and not Joran?

Someone knows something somewhere for these terms to have been applied as they were.  Premeditated murder was the one for Paulus, too.

Exactly Anna.  Someone told KJ everything.  Who was it that got along very well with KJ.  Was it Dompig.  Kalpoes are Dompig's cousins through marriage.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: May 27, 2007, 01:52:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

IMO only

1.  Renfro part of the coverup

2.  JR Dutch Attorney part of the coverup but possibly due to believing people like Renfro

3.  Medleyrelay a pathetic woman who latched onto a case and chose sides for the attention.

I believe most of the posters at RU and FOB fall into the same category as Medley.

I agree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.