June 01, 2024, 05:16:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #629 5/26 - 5/28/2007  (Read 160647 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: May 28, 2007, 08:46:18 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
sorry,kate ate it.she thanks you,as her tail is wagging right to left.

Looks like I was too slow again.  Glad Kate enjoyed it.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: May 28, 2007, 08:50:42 PM »

yes,she is picky.if she can pick it,it is gone
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: May 28, 2007, 08:51:35 PM »

you can always look for ROADKILL

Twisted Evil

just kidding Angie

you will figure something out  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: May 28, 2007, 08:55:53 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Twisted Evil

just kidding Angie

Do you have any of that Roadkill BBQ Sauce left to share with Angie?

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: May 28, 2007, 08:56:21 PM »

Here are a couple of the orangutan photos Tibro sent me, resized for avatars - Thanks Tibro! Laughing

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: May 28, 2007, 08:57:13 PM »

Klaas and Tibro - those are sooooooo cute!!!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: May 28, 2007, 08:58:26 PM »

They came out better than I expected Klaas.
The bottom one is a little cutie.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: May 28, 2007, 08:59:45 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "robots"

Twisted Evil

just kidding Angie

Do you have any of that Roadkill BBQ Sauce left to share with Angie?

yep:)
 Wink

- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: May 28, 2007, 09:01:41 PM »

That's one of the occupational hazards of grilling steaks for company, it's a one-for-each-person kind of meal. If doing a group thing, I have found that bulk is best. Plus there's more leftovers.  Wink  I guess I am spoiled because I love BBQ of all kinds and I stick with the old standard.

Hope everyone had a great day! I had a QUIET one, a lot of computer stuff and around-the-house things. Never really went anywhere. That was what I needed for today, a little slowdown. My big push is coming in about 2 weeks when I may be headed out of town for a couple of days and that's what I'm working toward.

I keep thinking along with so many others that the mood on the ground in Aruba is NOT a gloating, arrogant, we've-got-it-made one like what the refuseniks would be doing if they had info that the case would be closed. They would RUB IT IN OUR FACES. You KNOW they would. Instead they are all in hiding.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: May 28, 2007, 09:02:54 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
yes,she is picky.if she can pick it,it is gone

Sounds like our Seafood Diet - See Food and eat it.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: May 28, 2007, 09:08:14 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
That's one of the occupational hazards of grilling steaks for company, it's a one-for-each-person kind of meal. If doing a group thing, I have found that bulk is best. Plus there's more leftovers.  Wink  I guess I am spoiled because I love BBQ of all kinds and I stick with the old standard.

Hope everyone had a great day! I had a QUIET one, a lot of computer stuff and around-the-house things. Never really went anywhere. That was what I needed for today, a little slowdown. My big push is coming in about 2 weeks when I may be headed out of town for a couple of days and that's what I'm working toward.

I keep thinking along with so many others that the mood on the ground in Aruba is NOT a gloating, arrogant, we've-got-it-made one like what the refuseniks would be doing if they had info that the case would be closed. They would RUB IT IN OUR FACES. You KNOW they would. Instead they are all in hiding.

Yep!

. Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: May 28, 2007, 09:11:47 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

bingo Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: May 28, 2007, 09:15:44 PM »

sb that is the way I read it also.  Way too quiet, especially for that mob.  They are certainly not celebrating.

I also meant to comment on that disgusting post that Red brought here earlier.  It is inconceivable that anyone could think that way, let alone write comments like that.  They are beyond help.  They cannot get any satisfaction or pleasure from such writing, only a power complex.  Which is just the same as rapists.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: May 28, 2007, 09:18:30 PM »

Hi, monkeys! Happy Memorial Day! Relaxed around here all day! Visited with my mother, who is very well. I've had nearly a week off from work, and feel  refreshed. Ready to go back and jump right in to the chaos!

Funny how, with the Dutch now in charge, there were no sneaky shenanigans going on over our long, holiday weekend!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: May 28, 2007, 09:18:56 PM »

Anyone who speaks and writes about a victim the way that poster did
is also a criminal in my eyes

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: May 28, 2007, 09:24:50 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Anyone who speaks and writes about a victim the way that poster did
is also a criminal in my eyes

Just read back and saw that one. What a pig that writer is.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: May 28, 2007, 09:25:29 PM »

Not only have their posts been inconceivable but read what they have posted at Wikipedia, the most bane script I have ever read.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: May 28, 2007, 09:27:46 PM »

In fact, that post from the Front Page sounds like some spoiled little kid who has just had his toys taken away. People talk like that when they are bitter about losing... !

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: May 28, 2007, 09:30:25 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Hi, monkeys! Happy Memorial Day! Relaxed around here all day! Visited with my mother, who is very well. I've had nearly a week off from work, and feel  refreshed. Ready to go back and jump right in to the chaos!

Funny how, with the Dutch now in charge, there were no sneaky shenanigans going on over our long, holiday weekend!

Hi Justins - glad you are feeling rested.  And that your mother is progressing well.

Yes it is a bit different to the ALE way of dropping bombshells when they think we will all be otherwise engaged.
Makes it seem that much more feasible to me that the Dutch team is going to do something worthwhile.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #819 on: May 28, 2007, 09:30:54 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Here are a couple of the orangutan photos Tibro sent me, resized for avatars - Thanks Tibro! Laughing

Klaas? Since the first time I saw this, I've wanted someone to use this as an avatar. I don't know how, but this cracks me up!
http://tinyurl.com/35zzf7
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.