June 01, 2024, 05:39:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #629 5/26 - 5/28/2007  (Read 160649 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: May 27, 2007, 09:32:27 PM »

Klaas - maybe you need to re-post that barf bag for Frijole.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: May 27, 2007, 09:32:32 PM »

well,I beg to differ.You can be manuel with either hand,I know.A soldier with a chest full of medals,in uniform is wearing fruit salad.Robots knows this,also/
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: May 27, 2007, 09:32:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Hi gang! How's "thongs"?  LOL  (Angie, that was for you)

So did I miss the latest chapters of Joran's book?  Thanks!

Chapter 8 here: Wink

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=169283#169283

TY klaas.. I saved the link this time  lol
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: May 27, 2007, 09:32:47 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
You must have bees to pollinate your garden.  With no bees at all, man would cease to exist in four years.  Without bees, no food.  Our food supply would dry up quickly.

Too true, Tyler. The bees around the corn always stuck with me because when I was a small child my parents had a large vegetable garden, and I remember being afraid to go near the corn because of the huge number of bees.

I have never been stung by a bee and we have soooo many because of the flowers and roses.  My DH has been stung but he has diabetes and I understand --- because diabetics have a sweet, fruity smell.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: May 27, 2007, 09:34:30 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
well,I beg to differ.You can be manuel with either hand,I know.A soldier with a chest full of medals,in uniform is wearing fruit salad.Robots knows this,also/

Thanks, Tiger. I had never heard that expression before, and when I read what you said, it sounded a little like you were saying we should spit on them if they were in uniform wearing fruit salad. I knew you didn't mean that because you are such a sweet, wonderful tiger, but the whole sentence was a little confusing to me. Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: May 27, 2007, 09:35:12 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
ldstlou - Just like everyone, some of his information may be "flawed".

It was two ribs with meat on them.. not a shoulder.. a shoulder would have sealed the deal.. sorry if this has been mentioned. I'm way back here somewhere.

She turned them into the Noord station and was told ...'are you here about the other bones?' to which she replied.. 'what other bones?' and the female officer, possible van Cromvoirt's sister, who worked at that station replied that there were other bones turned in.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: May 27, 2007, 09:35:19 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Shocked  Shocked

<evening people>

Hi Angie. How's thongs?

lol Howdy BT.. I am tired.. cleaned and did laundry all day.. cooked..
and managed to finally plant my garden! Tomatos..mild and hot banana peppers..cucumbers..lettuce, spinach.. and something I never tryed before.. sweet corn..lol If it grows good,.if not.. oh well Smile How you be?

MR RED  TY for posting all of the photos from the TES fundraiser!!

I'm good, thanks! And good luck with your garden. You know that sweet corn will attract lots of bees, don't you? But they'll be after the corn, not you.  Wink

Oh great.. bad enough we get those piss ants.. now bees?  LOL Maybe I should yank the plants out and wait til the 4th of July when the local farmers sell it along the roads! Smile

Angie, I just walk amongst the bees.  I have NEVER been stung and I grew up on a farm, I grow hundreds of roses and flowers, and we have them constantly.  I am not afraid of them but I respect them, and I will not pull a flower that they are working, nor will I hit at them.  They fly right by my face and arms all the time.  DH has been stung but when he was pruning and cutting, and he is a diabetic.  I MAKE him take Benadryl after a sting, and he has no problems with it after that.  

Now fire ants, that's a whole other ballgame.  They do not have to be attacked, they seek you out and they can be deadly if you are allergic to them.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: May 27, 2007, 09:36:39 PM »

Anna, I agree with you about the seating issues as well. Even regardless of right-handed or left-handed though, I don't think he does that in the back seat of someone else's car with them driving AT ALL. Stop and let us out. Unless K2 were meant to be in on it, which again makes it INVOLUNTARY.

The stuff he relates is all fantasy which is meant to cover the truth of whatever did happen.

I am gonna check out early again tonight folks! Y'all have a great day tomorrow and I'll be back catching up tomorrow evening and maybe there will be some good news!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: May 27, 2007, 09:37:55 PM »

Smile Hi sweety!
Klass has the chapter posted... Danggit I cant find the thread at the moment. I am still looking.  Grab a bucket Bean.. it will make you sick to read!  Evil or Very Mad

Hell with the bucket.. maybe I should just go grab a glass of vino?  I looked but missed it... Thanks!!

Good luck with the corn.  if it doesn't grow, let me know and we'll send you some Nebraska corn.   Laughing

Have a glass of vino anyways.. LOL
I bought 6 plants of the corn.  We'll see what happens..lol
Made a trip to the veggie/fruit market earlier. Off tomorrow.. and plan on being a lazy arse!
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: May 27, 2007, 09:39:21 PM »

I think it was a group rape,with her being awake.I meant if you see a decrated soldier protesting,spit gently
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: May 27, 2007, 09:40:21 PM »

I think it was a group rape,with her being awake.I meant if you see a decrated soldier protesting,spit gently

Ahhhh..gotcha! Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: May 27, 2007, 09:40:33 PM »

Smile Hi sweety!
Klass has the chapter posted... Danggit I cant find the thread at the moment. I am still looking.  Grab a bucket Bean.. it will make you sick to read!  Evil or Very Mad

Hell with the bucket.. maybe I should just go grab a glass of vino?  I looked but missed it... Thanks!!

Good luck with the corn.  if it doesn't grow, let me know and we'll send you some Nebraska corn.   Laughing

Made a trip to the veggie/fruit market earlier. Off tomorrow.. and plan on being a lazy arse!

Angie, you might not be able to grow pepper.  They say you have to have a really bad temper to grow pepper.  It comes up and fruits for me like fleas.   Laughing

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: May 27, 2007, 09:41:10 PM »

why does the vc family keep popping up
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: May 27, 2007, 09:41:11 PM »

Well, I will defer to your superior knowledge in this regard as to being manual with either hand.  Seems a bit odd to me, however.

Why would you want to spit if they have medals, Tiger?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: May 27, 2007, 09:42:57 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

3. Who goes out at 4 AM and makes major ATM withdrawals, especially after getting off a plane from a transatlantic flight and facing a Monday-morning back-to-work early wakeup? If a person is out at 4 AM taking big money out of an ATM, you can be sure that person has MAJOR issues to deal with. Anything short of Apocalyptic Catastrophe status waits till the morning and a few hours of sleep. Electronically, there is proof that PVDS had somethin' BIG TIME goin' down that night, not just picking up Joran at mickey d's or babysitting.

Terrific post SB.. - where is Paulus time-line? especially for the following day?
I've never seen one.. and I doubt anyone else has either. He was a suspect, so where is the time-line?

Again, it all goes to protecting this human debris. He made the decision to 'disappear Natalee' no one else.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: May 27, 2007, 09:43:52 PM »

Shocked  Shocked

<evening people>

Hi Angie. How's thongs?

lol Howdy BT.. I am tired.. cleaned and did laundry all day.. cooked..
and managed to finally plant my garden! Tomatos..mild and hot banana peppers..cucumbers..lettuce, spinach.. and something I never tryed before.. sweet corn..lol If it grows good,.if not.. oh well Smile How you be?

MR RED  TY for posting all of the photos from the TES fundraiser!!

I'm good, thanks! And good luck with your garden. You know that sweet corn will attract lots of bees, don't you? But they'll be after the corn, not you.  Wink

Oh great.. bad enough we get those piss ants.. now bees?  LOL Maybe I should yank the plants out and wait til the 4th of July when the local farmers sell it along the roads! Smile

Angie, I just walk amongst the bees.  I have NEVER been stung and I grew up on a farm, I grow hundreds of roses and flowers, and we have them constantly.  I am not afraid of them but I respect them, and I will not pull a flower that they are working, nor will I hit at them.  They fly right by my face and arms all the time.  DH has been stung but when he was pruning and cutting, and he is a diabetic.  I MAKE him take Benadryl after a sting, and he has no problems with it after that.  

Now fire ants, that's a whole other ballgame.  They do not have to be attacked, they seek you out and they can be deadly if you are allergic to them.

Bees dont really bother me.. been years since I been stung..guess I am not so sweet in my old age. LOL   Wink  I already got ant poison... and got rid of those suckers.. every few years we get those damn little piss ants.. not long ago.. my son made toast.. and didnt wipe up the crumbs and the peanut butter off the counter  Rolling Eyes I came down in the moring and thought WTF?  They were all over the counter. Grossed me out.. went and got poison that day.. sprayed the foundation.. and put traps in the house. Have not seen one since! Smile
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: May 27, 2007, 09:44:57 PM »

I hope and pray she was not awake or at all conscious.  I wouldn't spit on a decorated soldier/sailor even if he was protesting.  They might be the only ones with the right to do so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: May 27, 2007, 09:46:51 PM »

Tyler,
Fire ants have a similar venom to red wasps and I am highly allergic to both!  They seem to know it some how.  I have been attacked by both at times for reasons unknown.  Have fire ants in my yard right now and not sure what to do to them that is not poison to the dogs.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: May 27, 2007, 09:47:04 PM »

i wouldn't but some people do,I have seen it.I never found sex to be a spectator sport,like sb said.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: May 27, 2007, 09:47:06 PM »

Smile Hi sweety!

Angie, you might not be able to grow pepper.  They say you have to have a really bad temper to grow pepper.  It comes up and fruits for me like fleas.   Laughing

LOL  Smile Always had nice nana peppers.. !  Stuff them with hot sausage.. cover with sauce and mozarella cheese..parmesean and bake. yummy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.