June 14, 2024, 01:08:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #629 5/26 - 5/28/2007  (Read 161037 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: May 27, 2007, 10:43:59 PM »

Thanks, BTgitl, am on my way over there and will be back soon.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: May 27, 2007, 10:44:20 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
We had Charter for years and then one day our cable was diconnected.  My DH called to find out what happened and they told us that we lived at the wrong address and couldn't get Charter.  After I peeled my hubby off the ceiling they told us that our street address was in a town 25 miles away.  I tried to tell them they were idiots and that we had cable for almost 10 years with them and never had a problem until now.  They turned our cable back on that day, but we went the next day after that and got Dish.  Never looked back...except I get aggravated when the weather gets bad and it knocks out the satellite.

Fortunately, we have another option.  None of my TVs were going out except for the LG and I thought it was the TV, but it was because that was my only HD TV.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: May 27, 2007, 10:44:32 PM »

You can't rehab that bunch.  They are beyond help.   Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: May 27, 2007, 10:45:14 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Hi Monkeys,

Been under the weather and two threads behind. Please, an update? TIA

Also, why was Grreta's special of the Natalee Holloway case never shown but advertized and scheduled?

IBE  - really nothing new to report.  Glenda & JR Dutch Atty are still MIA.  We don't know why Greta's special didn't air.  Very odd because it was advertised and everything.  We are hoping something is up.

By the way, not sure if you saw this in the avatar thread.  Sorry you haven't been feeling well:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/IBE4th.gif
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: May 27, 2007, 10:46:00 PM »

Night Angie. Sweet dreams.

BT
Explain to me about Crufts in relation to Westminster.  DH is watching and now he wants to know if this is something similar to the Kentucky Derby, Belmont, Preakness, etc.  Similar to a series of events that lead up to the Westminster.

Crufts is sort of the British version of Westminster. They allow dogs from all over the world to enter Crufts, and it's interesting because I see a lot of breeds I don't normally see over here. One of the dogs in the final 7 competing for best in show is named Simon.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: May 27, 2007, 10:46:32 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
You know, now that the leaders of the pro-Joran sites have mainly abandoned ship, does anything think those sites will slowly fade away?

I am wondering if maybe they have only faded into their dark little private caves and are still spouting nasties.  It's really no fun talking about all of us if we can't hear it.   Laughing

I was wondering the same thing but then Klaas posted that MR thing from the Scrux site.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: May 27, 2007, 10:47:28 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
We had Charter for years and then one day our cable was diconnected.  My DH called to find out what happened and they told us that we lived at the wrong address and couldn't get Charter.  After I peeled my hubby off the ceiling they told us that our street address was in a town 25 miles away.  I tried to tell them they were idiots and that we had cable for almost 10 years with them and never had a problem until now.  They turned our cable back on that day, but we went the next day after that and got Dish.  Never looked back...except I get aggravated when the weather gets bad and it knocks out the satellite.

Fortunately, we have another option.  None of my TVs were going out except for the LG and I thought it was the TV, but it was because that was my only HD TV.

Stupid Comcast won't run cable to my house, and they're our only choice. For us it's satellite or nothing. Pffttt!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: May 27, 2007, 10:48:07 PM »

You can't rehab that bunch.  They are beyond help.   Rolling Eyes

No kidding... but I was thinking more along the lines of "court ordered" rehab.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Certainly they are criminals.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: May 27, 2007, 10:49:43 PM »

You know, the British are real sticklers for calling the male dogs "dogs" and the female dogs "bitches." Every time they say "bitch," I keep looking up at the TV screen expecting to see Glenda.  Shocked  Cool

I Stand With The Girl
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: May 27, 2007, 10:50:32 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Hi Monkeys,

Been under the weather and two threads behind. Please, an update? TIA

Also, why was Grreta's special of the Natalee Holloway case never shown but advertized and scheduled?

IBE, I hope you read this also hope you are feeling better soon. Ramm has translated another chapter of Jorans book and Klass has posted it here.
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=169283#169283

You will have to scroll up to get to it. It is chapter 8, Sick, sick , sick.JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: May 27, 2007, 10:52:40 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Tyler,
Fire ants have a similar venom to red wasps and I am highly allergic to both!  They seem to know it some how.  I have been attacked by both at times for reasons unknown.  Have fire ants in my yard right now and not sure what to do to them that is not poison to the dogs.

Carefully pour a large pot (about 3 gallons) of boiling water on each mound.  This will kill a mound about 60% of the time;this works best after a rain.

Use Nematodes, which are small round worms that attack fire ant larvae, as well as other soil-dwelling larvae.  The work best when applied to moist soil at dusk.(Flea Destroyer Nematodes-Steinerema carpocapsae)

Victor Ant Killer (Mint Oil)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: May 27, 2007, 10:52:49 PM »

(If anyone else is watching Crufts, I want the Tibetan Terrier to win.)

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: May 27, 2007, 10:53:51 PM »

You know, the British are real sticklers for calling the male dogs "dogs" and the female dogs "bitches." Every time they say "bitch," I keep looking up at the TV screen expecting to see Glenda.  Shocked  Cool

Laughing  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: May 27, 2007, 10:56:03 PM »

I probably shouldn't tell you what my DH just said about the Tibetan...but it was so funny.

He said, "I bet you could dust the floor with that little doggie.  Kinda like having a Roomba you have to feed and walk."
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: May 27, 2007, 10:57:12 PM »

I probably shouldn't tell you what my DH just said about the Tibetan...but it was so funny.

He said, "I bet you could dust the floor with that little doggie.  Kinda like having a Roomba you have to feed and walk."

My Tibetan Terrier won!!!  Very Happy

He's a gorgeous doggie!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: May 27, 2007, 10:57:27 PM »

BT, my sister was watching that while ago...those things go on for a long time, don't they?

Bring Natalee home...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: May 27, 2007, 10:57:53 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Thongs are good...except I think I need to go buy an new washer...mine gave up the ghost today.  That's okay, I wanted a new one anyway...now I don't have to make up an excuse.  Laughing

Can I recommend a Bosch?   Embarassed   Love it.

Do you really like them?  I have seen those and thought seriously about one.

I have a Frigidaire Affinity front load washer and dryer pair.  I like them a lot.  Washer only uses 15 gallons of water vs about 35 for top loader.  My clothes don't twist up like the other kind of washers.  The pair weren't that much more than a regular set, and they had good report in the consumer's listings.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: May 27, 2007, 10:58:29 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
BT, my sister was watching that while ago...those things go on for a long time, don't they?

They edit Crufts so they can show it in three hours. When they show the Westminster, it usually takes six hours.

I Stand With The Girl
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: May 27, 2007, 10:59:34 PM »

It's Beautiful Klaas, Thank you. I will work on getting it here tomorrow.

BTgirl, thanks for the info for me from Mrs. Red in the Lounge. It's about Veteran made poppies... It this time of the year.

An American tradition.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: May 27, 2007, 11:00:34 PM »

Paulus never went home.  Natalee was taken to him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.