June 01, 2024, 06:02:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #629 5/26 - 5/28/2007  (Read 160651 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: May 27, 2007, 02:55:21 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
A rhetorical question,does a drunken slut deserve the same as an innocent,sober virgin.Yes,I think so.

Are you talking about JR again?  Wink

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #241 on: May 27, 2007, 02:59:25 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Oh Dihannah, that is so sad.  I do hope the mommy and daddy come back soon.

AZLady,  I started to post this, and this I poofed it somehow Embarassed  I think I need a new keyboard as the keys are sticky on this one.  

Yes, we are BBQing today.  We have some great ribs a marinating, and I just finished a macaroni salad to chill.  (vinegar type not sweet)   I have some sweet corn ready to go, so think that will do it for us.   Wink   How about you?

Now that you mentioned it.  I need a good Macaroni salad recipe.  Mine always comes out tasting just like potatoe salad with macaroni, instead of potatoes....  I think we may cook out tomorrow.  Our weekend has been spent fussing over birds and nothing else.  I'm afraid to leave the house in case they come back....  DH is pretty upset too, he's napping now.

I'm going to be getting off here soon, as I finally recieved a new Hard Drive for my other computer and need to reinstall everything!  That is going to be a chore, but will keep me preoccupied.  I will keep checking in for some good news.

Lord, I pray something good comes up in Aruba, since it's a Holiday weekend..

Bye for now, and I hope all are enjoying some fun family time and food! Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #242 on: May 27, 2007, 03:02:28 PM »

Oh, I forgot.  Since I'm signing off for awhile.  If any does have a good macaroni saladrecipe, you can email it to me.  See Klaas for addy.

TYI!  Have a great day!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: May 27, 2007, 03:06:42 PM »

AZ,I am talking about the whole campain of slander and defamation.NO is NO.No ifs,no buts,no.They can say whatever,but if it was an od or an accident,the funeral would have been held in Alabama.IMO,The other side should think about what they are saying and be ashamed.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: May 27, 2007, 03:07:51 PM »

AZLady,  I started to post this, and this I poofed it somehow Embarassed  I think I need a new keyboard as the keys are sticky on this one.  

Yes, we are BBQing today.  We have some great ribs a marinating, and I just finished a macaroni salad to chill.  (vinegar type not sweet)   I have some sweet corn ready to go, so think that will do it for us.   Wink   How about you?

That sounds yummy!  Daughter, boyfriend and I are going to son's for dinner.  He has new baby kittens, so I'm excited to see them!

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: May 27, 2007, 03:08:12 PM »

AZ,I am talking about the whole campain of slander and defamation.NO is NO.No ifs,no buts,no.They can say whatever,but if it was an od or an accident,the funeral would have been held in Alabama.IMO,The other side should think about what they are saying and be ashamed.

I agree Tiger.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: May 27, 2007, 03:09:15 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

Now that you mentioned it.  I need a good Macaroni salad recipe.  Mine always comes out tasting just like potatoe salad with macaroni, instead of potatoes....  I think we may cook out tomorrow.  Our weekend has been spent fussing over birds and nothing else.  I'm afraid to leave the house in case they come back....  DH is pretty upset too, he's napping now.

I'm going to be getting off here soon, as I finally recieved a new Hard Drive for my other computer and need to reinstall everything!  That is going to be a chore, but will keep me preoccupied.  I will keep checking in for some good news.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: May 27, 2007, 03:09:43 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

That sounds yummy!  Daughter, boyfriend and I are going to son's for dinner.  He has new baby kittens, so I'm excited to see them!

We were at PetSmart yesterday, and they had about 40 kittens up for adoption.  just so adorable.  I have 3 doggies, and I am allergic to kittys, so can't have one here, but I adore looking at them.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: May 27, 2007, 03:10:19 PM »

I screwed that up good.  I meant to say to DiHannah how sorry I am about your birds flying off.  That is so sad.  I'm sorry.   Crying or Very sad

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: May 27, 2007, 03:12:01 PM »

I so agree, Tiger.  I do believe they raped, beat and killed her.  Joran can talk till the cows come home about OD's and accidents, but it's not going to fly.  Remember, if they find her, they'll see all that shit.  Very, very telling.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: May 27, 2007, 03:13:14 PM »

You have to go a long way to see anything as cute as a baby kitten!!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: May 27, 2007, 03:14:12 PM »

Well, aside from a human baby, of course.  They are adorable, in my book.  And that's any baby at all.  I guess I'm baby-crazy.   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: May 27, 2007, 03:17:41 PM »

Well, aside from a human baby, of course.  They are adorable, in my book.  And that's any baby at all.  I guess I'm baby-crazy.   Laughing

Me too AZLady!  I'm just a baby freak.  Can't wait to have grandbabies one day.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: May 27, 2007, 03:20:15 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

Casa, I have to admit I can understand why the 60 year old woman had the twins this past week.  I would have all the babies I could--but, of course, I can't have any more.  It is a rather selfish thing to do on her part, but I do understand why she did it.  Babies are the best thing in the world.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: May 27, 2007, 03:25:51 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Tamik? I just wanted to be sure yiu had seen this, if you want it.  Wink

Thanks so much cbb but ... I believe ducky will be uncomfortable if I try to dress him up.  If I upset him ... he may attempt to shake me off his back while we are soaring above ocean and ... I do not swim well or ... he may attempt to shake me off his back while we are soaring above the mountain tops and ... I do not do hiking.

Have a good day all.  Off to the new Shrek movie with hubby and four grandkids.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: May 27, 2007, 03:30:16 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

Casa, I have to admit I can understand why the 60 year old woman had the twins this past week.  I would have all the babies I could--but, of course, I can't have any more.  It is a rather selfish thing to do on her part, but I do understand why she did it.  Babies are the best thing in the world.

I know.  I had problems with my #3 and couldn't have anymore after her or I probably would have had at least one more.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: May 27, 2007, 03:35:06 PM »

Oh, I forgot.  Since I'm signing off for awhile.  If any does have a good macaroni saladrecipe, you can email it to me.  See Klaas for addy.

TYI!  Have a great day!

the trick is alittle bit of pickle juice

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: May 27, 2007, 04:01:50 PM »

I'm hoping there's a good reason that Greta and Kimberly didn't have the shows that were planned yesterday-it could just be there's something going on that they are planning on updating.I have my fingers crossed.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: May 27, 2007, 04:10:16 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
I'm hoping there's a good reason that Greta and Kimberly didn't have the shows that were planned yesterday-it could just be there's something going on that they are planning on updating.I have my fingers crossed.

ME TOO

And I'm hoping that's also the reason for the sudden absense of Renfo and JR Dutch Atty and for Medley's farewell at FOB.  Wink
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #259 on: May 27, 2007, 04:12:23 PM »

Fox thing is on again

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.