June 01, 2024, 07:08:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #629 5/26 - 5/28/2007  (Read 160654 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: May 28, 2007, 07:44:40 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Where in the world is Glenda?   Razz

Maybe shes hiding out at Mama Sids in Florida
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: May 28, 2007, 07:45:26 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Shocked  Shocked   HELP
My step son just walked in to introduce us to his NEW GF.. and I said did you guys eat? he said NO..   Shocked  I have 4 steaks.. one foe me and my asshubby.. son ans his GF.. now 2 more?  Aghhhhhhhhh. No clue he was coming over here either..  Big steaks? Only thing I can think of is to cut mine in half and not have one and give it to him and his GF.. other then that there is enough for everyone..  Embarassed  Embarassed
 I wanna crawl under a damn rock.. wish he would of at least called or sumpthin. Pffftttttttttttttttt..

Don't worry about it Angie.  Give them a few dollars and send them to McDonalds, LOLOL  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: May 28, 2007, 07:46:39 PM »

If her online activity is being monitored and her PC taken by the KLPD it may have put a crimp in her style  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: May 28, 2007, 07:49:05 PM »

Shocked  Shocked   HELP
My step son just walked in to introduce us to his NEW GF.. and I said did you guys eat? he said NO..   Shocked  I have 4 steaks.. one foe me and my asshubby.. son ans his GF.. now 2 more?  Aghhhhhhhhh. No clue he was coming over here either..  Big steaks? Only thing I can think of is to cut mine in half and not have one and give it to him and his GF.. other then that there is enough for everyone..  Embarassed  Embarassed
 I wanna crawl under a damn rock.. wish he would of at least called or sumpthin. Pffftttttttttttttttt..

Give them your husband's steak being that it's his kid Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: May 28, 2007, 07:49:40 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Shocked  Shocked   HELP

Don't worry about it Angie.  Give them a few dollars and send them to McDonalds, LOLOL  Laughing

This works well too Laughing .
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: May 28, 2007, 07:50:13 PM »

Shocked  Shocked   HELP

LMAO  good idea  Smile
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: May 28, 2007, 07:51:50 PM »

Mama Sid is the only one that hasn't skipped a beat with her BS.  Maybe they all got a cheap vacation in Iraq.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: May 28, 2007, 07:52:23 PM »

Shocked  Shocked   HELP

LMAO  good idea  Smile

Make steak strips and toss them with some pasta or something.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: May 28, 2007, 07:52:34 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Shocked  Shocked   HELP

Twisted Evil  I said WTF am I suppose to do ?  Not in front of them of course.. he shrugs his shoulders the ass..  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
  They can have mine.. they are all in the garage now looking at a vehicle asswipe here is putting together  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  I should just get in my car and leave.. ROFLMAO
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: May 28, 2007, 07:53:34 PM »

Mama Sid is the only one that hasn't skipped a beat with her BS.  Maybe they all got a cheap vacation in Iraq.

Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: May 28, 2007, 07:54:38 PM »

Shocked  Shocked   HELP

Twisted Evil  I said WTF am I suppose to do ?  Not in front of them of course.. he shrugs his shoulders the ass..  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
  They can have mine.. they are all in the garage now looking at a vehicle asswipe here is putting together  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  I should just get in my car and leave.. ROFLMAO

Angie, my  mom is a really good cook, and when I was growing up, people were always dropping in at mealtime. She used to chop up the meat if there wasn't enough and put it in a salad or something, then serve lots of side dishes. People eat too much meat anyway.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: May 28, 2007, 07:55:48 PM »

Shocked  Shocked   HELP

Are there any stores open where you can get hot dogs and hamburgers
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: May 28, 2007, 07:56:00 PM »

Angie - cut all the steaks in half and scramble a bunch of eggs.  Have steak and eggs.  Hashbrowns if you have them.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: May 28, 2007, 07:56:10 PM »

Gona get goig and due the best I can here.. ughhhhhhhhh
have a good night all.. see yah later!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: May 28, 2007, 07:57:13 PM »

Angie - cut all the steaks in half and scramble a bunch of eggs.  Have steak and eggs.  Hashbrowns if you have them.

OR...make big omlets with steak and cheese (I'm making myself hungry) Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: May 28, 2007, 07:57:52 PM »

OR...make big omlets with steak and cheese (I'm making myself hungry) Laughing

Laughing  Laughing YUM
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: May 28, 2007, 07:57:56 PM »

See you later Angie, I know you'll be back tonight  Wink  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: May 28, 2007, 08:04:22 PM »

Cut the steaks into nice strips, throw it in the skillet with the mushrooms and onions.  Put some salsa and flour tortilias on the table and have fajitas!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: May 28, 2007, 08:06:29 PM »

Cut the steaks into nice strips, throw it in the skillet with the mushrooms and onions.  Put some salsa and flour tortilias on the table and have fajitas!

Yum, that sounds good too!  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: May 28, 2007, 08:16:05 PM »

Hello Monkeys.

Tyler After you left last night thinking you were talking to yourself, I posted that I totally agreed with all you had said.  And I agree again with your posts today.  Anita is indeed the pack leader.  In the wild the wolf pack leader is always the oldest, most cunning bitch so that just about sums it up nicely.

I had to go out yesterday for an appointment and missed talking to Sunfreak  Sad   I do hope she is staying positive and feeling the prayers and thoughts of her monkey family.

Angie just cut the steaks in strips and stir fry - serve with heaps of side dishes and they can all share equally.  If the steaks are very thick just slice them horizontally and they will cook more quickly.

My way of logging in to the last page I was reading is to keep a note of the page number : say 29.  When I come back I log on to current page, go to top of screen in Firefox address bar and take out the numbers at end.  Double 29 = 58, add 0 = 580 then deduct 20 = 560.  Type in 560 and you are on page 29.   It seems complicated now I have written it out but I have worked with numbers all my life  Laughing  Laughing
Easier than that I suppose would be to bookmark page before you leave it and then delete bookmark when you are on the page you want.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.