June 15, 2024, 02:26:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 270016 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: August 28, 2007, 11:49:15 PM »

Does that mean there's a little Joran Jr. running around somewhere in the southern Caribbean?

LOL Joran said he doesn't have sex without a condom.

Haha---really. Because the only reason Joran and Natalee didn't have sex was not, in fact, because Natalee would ever choose not to have sex with Joran, but because he didn't have a condom on him. (It's so typical coming from a sociopathic user of women).

I agree with you.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: August 28, 2007, 11:50:41 PM »

Wreck - not new.  I think it's just easier to read in bits and pieces.

Well, it does "slap you around" in bits and pieces!  Amazing, that this is what is out there and the ALE has "no clue"!!!!!!!!!

The KLPD knows, The F.B.I. knows........... just ask robots! Cool

Cool

ROBOTS KNOWS EVERYTHING

gooooooo fbi

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: August 28, 2007, 11:51:23 PM »

Does anyone know for sure if legally, when the case is closed, information will be made available that is not visible now?

How do we know this is true in a post Arlene Schippers world?

In other words, what advantage is it to Aruba to keep the case open?

And lastly, could the U.S. be actually in favor of keeping this case open and the guilty un-prosecuted? Who silenced Spencer Bachus?

I looked at his declared political donations and couldn't find something.

Jug Twitty - On the Record w/ Greta
TWITTY: … Well, the way the system works down here, when the case is closed, we will have all that information, and we can release it to the world.

Art Wood - ‘Rita Cosby Live & Direct’
WOOD: There’s a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there’s a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

Art Wood - Dana Petzer Show
WOOD: The family of Natalee needs to put pressure on the US attorney in Birmingham to push the FBI to conduct an investigation after ALE close the case. We have a treaty that allows the FBI to pursue a violation of civil rights of an American citizen there

These are exactly the reasons why I believe they will never close the case.  They don't want this information being released or other legal options pursued.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: August 28, 2007, 11:51:59 PM »

DUGGA

I hate the pop up ads.

There's no ads for flies!

Just thought you'd like to know.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: August 28, 2007, 11:52:32 PM »

Does anyone know for sure if legally, when the case is closed, information will be made available that is not visible now?

How do we know this is true in a post Arlene Schippers world?

In other words, what advantage is it to Aruba to keep the case open?

And lastly, could the U.S. be actually in favor of keeping this case open and the guilty un-prosecuted? Who silenced Spencer Bachus?

I looked at his declared political donations and couldn't find something.

Jug Twitty - On the Record w/ Greta
TWITTY: … Well, the way the system works down here, when the case is closed, we will have all that information, and we can release it to the world.

Art Wood - ‘Rita Cosby Live & Direct’
WOOD: There’s a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there’s a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

Art Wood - Dana Petzer Show
WOOD: The family of Natalee needs to put pressure on the US attorney in Birmingham to push the FBI to conduct an investigation after ALE close the case. We have a treaty that allows the FBI to pursue a violation of civil rights of an American citizen there

These are exactly the reasons why I believe they will never close the case.  They don't want this information being released or other legal options pursued.

fbi are on to them

goooooooooooo fbi

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: August 28, 2007, 11:57:15 PM »

Dayhiker,

I just don't think anyone was "pushing their button." I mean this is the Chief of Police and the Head Prosecutor! To think they were bullied is giving them a break and I just don't see it. They were the Dutch friends, I mean they worked with Paulus, were all Dutch and we are to believe they were bullied?

No way, they were part of this coverup. van der straaten could have taken all of them in on that first night and secured the property. Janssen and van der straaten simply would not have bought a lie for ten days if it was anyone else.

Look at the way they treated the guards. They are complicit, period.

Jannsen and Van der Straten certainly carried the Van der Sloots through until June 10th, but then the big boys took over to complete the cover-up. IMO, there had to be someone in ALE above Van der Straten that enabled the queered investigation to continue. Any honest Police Chief above him wouldn't have allowed it to happen, so somebody upstairs was allowing him to have his way. Or were they orchestrating it?

All Jannsen had to do is keep her lips shut under the auspices of Dutch law and make sure the judges didn't get anything that would implicate the suspects J2K2. Hence the decisions going the Van der Sloots way all the time. Throw in a whole nest of Paulus' Dutch Judiciary co-workers and Natalee didn't stand a chance at justice. The whole system is corrupt to hell and back.

BERNADINA

Goooooooooooooo FBI

Did I hear somebody call my name?  I agree that Janssen and Van Der Straaten were complicit from the get-go and acted to protect Paulus.  And I believe that there is someone else involved that others jump for and protect.  I don't think the two situations are mutually exclusive.

Go FBI!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: August 28, 2007, 11:57:53 PM »

see ya later monkeys
ribbit
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: August 28, 2007, 11:58:56 PM »

Quote from: Helen Back

Did I hear somebody call my name? 
[/quote

Helen's name is FBI! Woo hoo.

ribbit.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: August 29, 2007, 12:09:02 AM »

Recap

Dave says he gets weekly updates from FBI. That the KLPD and FBI are working together...and not letting the distractors (read: ALE / AHATA) come between them.

DeWitte's reported *case closed* announcement never happened.

KLPD returning in September.

Cigars are on robots.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: August 29, 2007, 12:10:28 AM »

Recap

Dave says he gets weekly updates from FBI. That the KLPD and FBI are working together...and not letting the distractors (read: ALE / AHATA) come between them.

Cigars are on robots.

Yep, I'm with you!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: August 29, 2007, 12:11:47 AM »

Recap

Cigars are on robots.

:wink:actually, the cigars are on Angie! 

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: August 29, 2007, 12:12:42 AM »

Recap

Cigars are on robots.

Yep, I'm with you!

Me, too--I've always had faith in the Dutch (and it's always nice to hear Robots' positive predictions).
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: August 29, 2007, 12:19:45 AM »

Correction!  Cigars   Arrow Angie911

H/T > wreck

btw, wreck > still laughing @ Boeti's bone soup.  Wink
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: August 29, 2007, 12:22:30 AM »

Recap

Cigars are on robots.

Yep, I'm with you!

Me, too--I've always had faith in the Dutch (and it's always nice to hear Robots' positive predictions).
The only thing that keeps this case being prolonged is the fact that the Dutch are not going to stop with simply "solving the crime" (that has been done) -- the Dutch are wrapping up the corruption involved on a much larger scale. I still have a hunch that our FBI along with the Dutch have in fact relayed this to the family.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: August 29, 2007, 12:22:37 AM »

Quote from: Helen Back

Did I hear somebody call my name? 
[/quote

Helen's name is FBI! Woo hoo.

ribbit.

hahahahahahahahahaha! 

Anyhoo, I have faith in the Dutch too.  Robots is right!  Good night all.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: August 29, 2007, 12:25:32 AM »

I hope so, wreck--I want justice for Natalee's family. They should know the truth even if the rest of us never find out.

Goodnight, monkeys!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: August 29, 2007, 06:36:32 AM »

Good Morning!  Klaas, thanks for bringing Deepak's PV's over.  Interesting reading. Wonder why on 6/11 Deepak has to add that Joran was wearing the white tennis shoes and if they look in his house they won't find them.  On 6/10, Joran can't remember if he wore white tennis shoes or tan boots.  Deepak remembers what Joran wore and Joran doesn.'t. Odd. Sorry, I know a lot of you are all shoed out.
  Deepak's 6/9 he says "I drove home". Maybe he drove home with Satish, but I'm having a problem with him not driving himself to work, and Satish' timeline.  What happens when Satish is in school, how does Deepak get to work? Of course he drives himself. There's a reason Satish says he picks Deepak up from work. Any ideas?
  KLAAS, can you point me to Grande's spreadsheet of the witness statements.  TIA.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #577 on: August 29, 2007, 06:38:41 AM »

Yes - it's all a lie BUT

Why does he mention falling down?  Why does he mention Joran was pushed into the car?  IMO it's to cover for any injuries found on Natalee or Joran.
The Falling Down and hurting her head statement is all about covering-up for some kind of brutality, but what I find most interesting about this is they must have thought there was some chance Natalee might be found.

yep Cool

Yes......but then she was moved so that she would NOT be found.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: August 29, 2007, 06:52:20 AM »

Yes - it's all a lie BUT

Why does he mention falling down?  Why does he mention Joran was pushed into the car?  IMO it's to cover for any injuries found on Natalee or Joran.

yes, i agree totally

but i was just stating that it was all a lie

mixed in with some half baked truths  Wink

Yes, same as other perps statements. I seem to remember reading one statement (not from Deepak) where the words 'she touched the pillar' were used and Deepak says 'she leaned against a pillar'.  Now, we know they all seem to spew 1/2 baked truths ... what's up w/ the pillar?? Why mention a pillar? Within the pimp crew, any homes have 'pillars'? It just seems odd to mention a 'pillar' when we know they were not back at the Holiday Inn because it was all a lie. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: August 29, 2007, 07:35:08 AM »

Wreck - not new.  I think it's just easier to read in bits and pieces.

Well, it does "slap you around" in bits and pieces!  Amazing, that this is what is out there and the ALE has "no clue"!!!!!!!!!

The KLPD knows, The F.B.I. knows........... just ask robots! Cool

Well I wish they would get back there and finish their job. VACATION IS OVER...wtf are they waiting for??? It has been as clear as the nose on all of our faces since they started spewing their crap in the PV's. This is beyond ridiculous. I am calling Nancy Grace to hold them IN CONTEMPT!!! ARGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.