May 28, 2024, 12:27:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #721 2/3- 2/4/08  (Read 256370 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: February 04, 2008, 03:09:17 PM »

I was gone for a while and just got back.

I think Dugga is going to turn OFF guest viewing again to ease the traffic in the forum.  Hopefully that will speed things up, I know it did yesterday.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #721 on: February 04, 2008, 03:09:23 PM »

Mum
I don't know why the phone is in my mind now.  It just does not make any sense that he would walk to a pay phone with one in his pocket.  Teens use a cell phone as if it's a third appendage these days.  Joran would have grabbed that sucker and whipped it out and called whoever before he even thought about walking to a phone.  There is a reason he said he walked to a phone...it's the same as the reason he mentioned the shoes.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: February 04, 2008, 03:13:01 PM »

One theory:

12:45 J2K arrive at beach with NH

1:45 Natalee is unconsous, 2K rush home to establish alibi

2:00 Joran reaches payphone calls father then hides body in bushes

2:00 Deepak contacts a friend who leaves for the beach

2:30 Paulus arrives on beach, tells Joran to head home and get that alibi going

2:30 Friend arrives and body is moved to sea or body is hidden to next day for disposal

2:30 Joran calls Deepak advising of situation and telling him to expect messaging

3:30 Joran and Deepak messgaing concludes

My opinion, more details can be filled in.

Why is Joran using a pay phone?????  He has a damn cell phone in his pocket?  A girl is lying dead on the beach and he walks to a pay phone?   Only....unless....

Unless what...Sander his phone spit it out Lala's......LOL

Could explain why sanders phone had to 'get lost'...  Nice catch!

Existence is futile.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: February 04, 2008, 03:16:54 PM »

MF posted

MF Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:08 am   
Press conference Mos (4 Feb'08)

Mos said the main reason to held this is to avoid misinterpretation or misquotes like the one that happened on Oprah.

He just gave a short statement: the case was never closed, it has been ongoing and he regrets that on Oprah, eventhough the OM gave a statement about this, they misrepresented the OM and ALE.

THe judicial case against the suspects were closed, and has opened this back based on the seriousness of the statements on TV.

He said that there is a big difference between solving a case on TV and trying to present this to a court. When presented to the court to redetain the suspect, he said that the judge did not see that these images were strong enough for the detention and the appeal will take place tomorrow.

The statements made an impression on us. We are working with the ALE and have contact with the KLPD for some help, for example the searches that took place this morning at 9:00 am in the Netherland.

Mos confirmed that he talked to the families about security last thursday and it is their job to guarantee that and recommended them to take precautions.

They are indeed looking for the new person mentioned in the show. And they think that the tape is admissable in court, and stressed that the OM was not involved in this, but was a private project.

He does not want to go into details about the boat, but joked about there are a lot of boats out there, to question if he found the boat.

He was asked of the lack of a payphone but credit card phone on the beach and said that they are investigating that, and for him paying with a credit card is a payphone. But they are investigating that.

He said that the Kalpoes must be happy now that Joran said that they were not involved.

He once again stressed that they consider the statements as serious and it should be investigated, that could bring judicial consequences. And important is that what he now is telling is different what he has told us, the place now is a few hundred meters to the north and that brings a whole new change in the investigation.

Aruba's police has a good track record, and that there is a 100% solution rate about a question from an American reporter how many american tourists have been killed in Aruba. He laughed.

They are trying to corraborate what he said. And when Joran said that it is easy to check what he said was not true, and that's what OM plans to do.

Last edited by MF on Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:42 am; edited 9 times in total   MediaFreak

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #724 on: February 04, 2008, 03:17:11 PM »

Update from Equivocationnation:

An Aruban friend that van der Sloot described as 'Daury' helped him dispose of the body by dumping it in the ocean. During the TV show, a man named Daury, a former friend of van der Sloot's was found, but he can prove that he was in Holland at the time of Holloway's disappearance. Another friend of van der Sloot's, previously detained for questioning by the prosecution, Steve Gregory Croes, is now rumoured to be the one who helped van der Sloot.

Hi Spock,  Yesterday morning here that 6:30am phone call made to the VDS home was discussed, having been made by S Croes.

I also remember him calling the Sloots home at 6:30 but had originally read he was across the island and calling from Max Arands {sp} house which is close to Joran's school.  I have searched in vain for a link to this 6:30am call and can find nothing, even though I know I read it.

What have you read about a call like this, and do you think S Croes calling at that time and within hours of her being last seen backs up the thought he could have been the accomplice?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #725 on: February 04, 2008, 03:18:42 PM »

Mum
I don't know why the phone is in my mind now.  It just does not make any sense that he would walk to a pay phone with one in his pocket.  Teens use a cell phone as if it's a third appendage these days.  Joran would have grabbed that sucker and whipped it out and called whoever before he even thought about walking to a phone.  There is a reason he said he walked to a phone...it's the same as the reason he mentioned the shoes.

Daddy could have been there already and advised him NOT to use his cell phone from the beach? Daddy was in full "cover your ass mode" upon seeing Natalee's body, for sure. "Go Home, I'll take care of this, Go to school, act normal" I believe he also told Joran to establish hi presence at home ASAP by texting, computer, etc.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: February 04, 2008, 03:19:32 PM »

this is a question for GRETA - the believer and lover of joran

hey greta

what happened to the beach story that joran told you  where there were ALL these people around while joran and natalee were on the beach, i think he said he was practically tripping over them all..........

oh thats right  A NEW STORY from joran

and oh yeaaaa.. thats right NOT A SINGLE PERSON came forward to report that they saw joran and natalee on the beach

NEWS FLASH

they were never on the BEACH...

GRETA SUCKS

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: February 04, 2008, 03:20:17 PM »

From RU (I know it was already posted here):

Joran is a murder suspect according to OM?

Het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) op Aruba verdenkt Joran van der Sloot nu formeel van moord op de verdwenen Amerikaanse Natalee Holloway. Dat liet justitie vanavond weten. Het OM kondigde ook aan dat Joran zal worden gearresteerd als hij voet op Arubaanse bodem zet. Vanavond liet het OM al huiszoekingen doen.

Google translation:

The Public Prosecutor's Office (OM) on Aruba suspects Joran van der Sloot now formally charged with murder on the American Natalee Holloway disappeared. That did justice this evening. The OM also announced that Joran will be arrested if he sets foot on Aruban soil. Tonight had it for all searches.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: February 04, 2008, 03:22:34 PM »

Black-Tulip Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:18 pm   

Volgens ooggetuigen zijn er onder meer computers in beslag genomen uit het huis van zijn oma en bij het studentenhuis waar Joran tot voor kort woonde.

According to eyewitnesses a.o. computers were confiscated from the house of his grandmother and the student's home were Joran until recently lived. 

Didn't urine say he communicated with Daury (or whoever) by MSN?? 

I wonder what his grandparents think about all this......surely they have been in the dark....until last night

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: February 04, 2008, 03:23:50 PM »

From RU (I know it was already posted here):

Joran is a murder suspect according to OM?

Het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) op Aruba verdenkt Joran van der Sloot nu formeel van moord op de verdwenen Amerikaanse Natalee Holloway. Dat liet justitie vanavond weten. Het OM kondigde ook aan dat Joran zal worden gearresteerd als hij voet op Arubaanse bodem zet. Vanavond liet het OM al huiszoekingen doen.

Google translation:

The Public Prosecutor's Office (OM) on Aruba suspects Joran van der Sloot now formally charged with murder on the American Natalee Holloway disappeared. That did justice this evening. The OM also announced that Joran will be arrested if he sets foot on Aruban soil. Tonight had it for all searches.

however glenda/renho is disputing this was said

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: February 04, 2008, 03:23:51 PM »

Volgens ooggetuigen zijn er onder meer computers in beslag genomen uit het huis van zijn oma en bij het studentenhuis waar Joran tot voor kort woonde.

According to eyewitnesses a.o. computers were confiscated from the house of his grandmother and the student's home were Joran until recently lived. 

I wonder what his grandparents think about all this......surely they have been in the dark....until last night

if they are half normal they wont allow him to stay there anymore

they could be sleeping and joran might kill them because they are unresponsive

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: February 04, 2008, 03:24:00 PM »

They questioned Sander about that phone and if he talked to Joran about it...He said no, but he talked to Freddy IIRC on the 31st about it.

Lala's..you're right I believe...no pay phone...all cells with these guys...I bet they would not even know how to use one....

But...he went behind the fisherman's hut in another story out of the wind to use his phone.....and there were dots remember. So why is he saying he didn't use his phone this time...because he was using Sander's.....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: February 04, 2008, 03:24:02 PM »

The International Court in The Hague is run by the United Nations and has nothing to do with Dutch law.

International Law is not determined by any one country but by panels of judges from around the world.

Just because it is located in The Hague means no more than the U.N. being located in NYC.  The Dutch do not run the International Court, the U.N. does and it does not have Dutch judges but judges from several countries as selected by the United Nations.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: February 04, 2008, 03:25:10 PM »

I am more confused than ever. Does Joran say he was there when the friend put Natalee in the boat, or did he say that he went home  immediately after speaking to the friend on the phone and threw his shoes in the sewer along the way?

The problem with Joran is that he is a free-thinker and does not follow directions from anyone. If it was Paulus on the phone and if Paulus told him to get out of there and go home and get the alibi going, Joran might still think for himself and call Satish to get a ride. Far be it from the prince to walk home barefoot.

Which is it? Was he there and help the friend put her in the boat? Or did he head home and so really doesn't know what happened next?

I will watch tonight. I hope this clears up for me.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: February 04, 2008, 03:25:45 PM »

Mum

Daddy could have been there already and advised him NOT to use his cell phone from the beach? Daddy was in full "cover your ass mode" upon seeing Natalee's body, for sure. "Go Home, I'll take care of this, Go to school, act normal" I believe he also told Joran to establish hi presence at home ASAP by texting, computer, etc.

CBB, this is a much more realistic scenerio. Several people have aid urine is smart and I disagree.....but paulus is devious....and deadly

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: February 04, 2008, 03:25:48 PM »

Sunny, I have been wondering about the grandparents too... surely don't know everything and what will they think when they find everything out.....unless they too are as psychotic as the rest of the family....I somehow am having a hard time believing that, but the whole damn thing is pretty unbelievable ,,, so who knows?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #736 on: February 04, 2008, 03:27:25 PM »

I watched the Dan Hill, facial and body language expert, segment on tv.  Here are some things he said after reviewing the 3 sements of Urine, from the taped show last night.  Dan did say that he had ample time to review the segments before the interview.

1.  He said that Urine was telling the truth is what he was saying regarding Natalee being dead, and Urine being involved.

2. That the facial expressions in some of the footage, indicated that Urine had *disdain*...and *contempt*
for Natalee.

3. That this type of reaction, of disdain and contempt, is associated with *being rejected* by Natalee.

4. That Urine was telling the truth about not having any concern nor remorse for Natalee.

So...this still fits in my theory that Natalee fought her perps with every once of life in her...and she died, when the perps/pimps, beat it out of her.

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: February 04, 2008, 03:27:56 PM »

if they are half normal they wont allow him to stay there anymore

they could be sleeping and joran might kill them because they are unresponsive

Yeah.... even tho they might look normal...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: February 04, 2008, 03:27:57 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:   

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: February 04, 2008, 03:28:17 PM »

The most important quotes on the worldwide web today~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.