May 29, 2024, 03:10:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #11  (Read 377581 times)
~Rachel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1300 on: August 30, 2008, 03:24:52 AM »

Now she just has her original 3....wonder who posted her bond.  Besides doesn't she have to see a judge in the am anyway?  Bleh.

Please let little Caylee be found.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1301 on: August 30, 2008, 03:25:01 AM »

Wow,

Read this info Maggie found over at Greta's blog. I had nothing to

do with any of it... Maggie was saying thanks to me for posting the

Inside Edition video piece.

Who knows where the rumor first started...

...but I could see this happening.

-----

Maggie on August 29th, 2008 5:49 pm

Thanks Carpe!

Read this on Gretawire from a blogger..

CAYLEE STORY******** Greta I tried to get the tip line to tell them how she got the info on the fake “nanny” and I emailed you as well! The deputy that was lying for her, RAN A LICENSE PLATE at the apartments. PRESTO! Full information on a stranger! THAT is why he lied and won’t talk to her as well. He is accidently an accomplice. What she did was watch the apartments and the lady went into a unit. THEN she wrote down the PLATE ### and got the Tony guy to RUN IT THRU DMV.

----

ZEPHYR1313 on August 29th, 2008 9:52 pm

I BELIEVE,THAT MAGGIE & (THANKS CARPE) HIT A TRIPLE ON THAT ONE. IF YOU HAD SAID…HER COP BOYFRIEND…KNEW..WHEN HE RAN THE WOMANS LICENSE PLATE,TO GIVE A FALSE STORY…IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A HOMERUN! GREAT THEORY,MAGGIE(CARPE). I THINK HE(EX-COP)KNOWS MORE. POLICE SHOULD QUESTION HIM MORE. I HOPE THE POLICE READ BLOGS, BECAUSE THEIR ARE A LOT OF GOOD Q’s & A’s, BEING SAID HERE…AND THERE!

So... maybe a lil something like this?

You pick a random license plate from the apartments out of the blue...

...and then you would have to start taking your trail of lies... and start

hooking them onto the truth.

In otherwords, get the target's identity, and then come up with a way

to fit it into your bull story.

Acquire identity through cop she sleeps/slept with... she probably tricked him into it.

Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez... Now she'll start

saying Zanny the Nanny... up until the time Casey got the target's

identity (on June 17th?) ... She only called her the NANNY with friends

and family... after that time, She starts calling her Zanny the Nanny.

???

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: August 30, 2008, 03:30:02 AM »

Now she just has her original 3....wonder who posted her bond.  Besides doesn't she have to see a judge in the am anyway?  Bleh.

Yep had Padilla not revoked her bond she would be walking tonight....seeing the judge is first appearance they will either lower or raise the bond but the bond for checks is already posted i guess whoever posted it dind't  no Padilla was going to get off the bond...She is stuck not going anywhere for a longggggggggg time. That's why he was MIA when all this was going on he was getting off the bond.He said Baez lied about extra security when he saw that protest and she was rearrested he was done IMO
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: August 30, 2008, 03:41:38 AM »

Yep had Padilla not revoked her bond she would be walking tonight....seeing the judge is first appearance they will either lower or raise the bond but the bond for checks is already posted i guess whoever posted it dind't  no Padilla was going to get off the bond...She is stuck not going anywhere for a longggggggggg time. That's why he was MIA when all this was going on he was getting off the bond.He said Baez lied about extra security when he saw that protest and she was rearrested he was done IMO

I am with ya on that Kristin,

All the way up until the Baez part. I don't think Padilla gives two

$%^&(  if Baez falls off the Earth tomorrow.

I think Padilla believed the 400 page report.

Saw the protests and family reactions and started

worrying more about his crew and liabilities.

The liability part would explain why he'd rather

let OCSO shoulder all of the responsibilty of taking her

back into custody. (this way he wouldn't have to deal

with a family that was basically spitting on him for simply

believing their daughter and getting her out of jail - the less

physical contact with the Anthony's the better?)  jmo

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1304 on: August 30, 2008, 04:09:05 AM »

Whew!!  I am finally caught up with my reading.  Had a lot of doctor appts. this week and so much has happened in the last few days, I was way behind.  But I am current now and my eyes are about falling out of my head 

Nothing new to post, everyone has said it better than I can, but didn't want to forget to say a great big thank you to mrskub.  Thanks for all you did tonight and I truly believe that your emails to Melich may have tipped the scales. 

Now that I'm caught up, I am heading for the monkey bunkey.  I have the feeling that when I wake up in the morning, I will be behind in my reading again.

Nite all, and everyone stay safe.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: August 30, 2008, 04:21:53 AM »

Missing girl's mother held

She is rearrested, over bad checks, not her daughter's case, say officials. People jeer as she is led away.
By Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards, South Florida Sentinel
August 30, 2008
ORLANDO, FLA. -- Investigators took Casey Anthony -- the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony -- back into custody Friday night as people outside her home jeered, calling her a murderer and a baby killer.

Orange County sheriff's officials say the latest arrest stems from $746.87 in checks that a friend accused her of stealing in July, not the disappearance of her daughter, who hadn't been seen in a month before Anthony reported her missing. The charges apparently are related to one check written to Target for $111.01.

Anthony, 22, showed little emotion as she walked out of her parents' Orange County home with her wrists handcuffed behind her back.

Wearing a T-shirt with Caylee's picture on the front and a caption that read, "Have you seen me?" Anthony was placed in the front seat of an unmarked patrol car.

Her attorney, Jose Baez, said law enforcement officials were more interested in making his client look bad than in finding her daughter.

Speaking outside the Anthony house late Friday night, Baez said sheriff's detectives "decided to make a spectacle of this event."

"They chose this moment to grandstand and to utilize their power to go ahead and make an arrest on something that they knew two months ago," he said.

Cindy Anthony, the child's grandmother, stood by his side.

Baez pointed out that homicide, not economic-crimes detectives, arrested Anthony.

The attorney said he was aware that Anthony could be arrested Friday night. He said he told detectives via fax that he would surrender her but that they didn't wait.

"When they knew a lot of people were going to be here, a lot of cameras were going to be here, and they decide to put on a little show on minor economic crimes," he said. "They're more interested in making her look bad . . . instead of finding Caylee."

Many in the crowd clapped at seeing Anthony taken away around 8:30 p.m.

"I'm happy that they finally took her," said Theresa Rider, 71, of Orlando, who said she went to the house because she wanted to express her opinion to the Anthony family.

Like Rider, many in the crowd showed up at the Anthony home out of frustration that Casey Anthony was free. She was released last week after a bounty hunter from California helped post her $500,200 bail.

Several came with signs that read, "Rot in Jail," and "Who is the bigger liar? Cindy Anthony or Killer Casey? May God have mercy on you."

Earlier in the evening, Cindy Anthony came outside to talk to a woman who was chanting, "Casey Anthony is a murderer!" She invited the woman, who identified herself as Kittie Gonzalez, to come inside to talk, but Gonzalez refused.

Gonzalez asked Cindy Anthony if she had asked her daughter where Caylee is.

"Yes, and she doesn't know," Cindy Anthony replied.

The allegations of stealing checks were first mentioned when Anthony was arrested July 16 on charges of child neglect and filing a false statement to authorities.

Her friend, Amy Huizenga, 24, filed the complaint with Orlando police after she found checks missing from her car, which she had lent to Anthony.

Detectives say Anthony stole checks and cashed five of them -- three for purchases at Target, one for groceries and one for $250 in cash.

She was being held Friday night on charges of uttering a forged instrument, fraudulent use of personal information and petty theft. Bail was set at $3,000.

Orange County Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said there was no significance to the timing of the fraud charges. Detectives simply finished investigating the case, he said.

The toddler was last seen in mid-June and was reported missing to authorities July 15. This week, air-sample tests from Casey Anthony's car showed that the trunk once held a decomposing human body. DNA samples were taken and sent to FBI forensic labs. The results have not been made public.

Nieves would not say Friday night whether the evidence in the trunk had been linked to Caylee.

This capped a day that started out with Casey Anthony receiving good news. A bounty hunter who had helped secure her release decided he would not withdraw her bond, a move he had been considering the day before.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-caylee30-2008aug30,0,738264.story

------------------
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: August 30, 2008, 06:08:46 AM »

From what I understand, there was some disagreement between the Padilla's over revoking her bond.  Bounty Hunter Leonard wanted to revoke the bond and his uncle Tony, the bailbondsman, was dragging his feet--and understandably so.  A bail bondsman gets a very bad rep if he is known to revoke a bond.  He becomes untrustworthy and could lose business. Not a good move.  Who knows how long it would have taken for Leonard to have his way?  If he pulled his security, then Uncle Tony would have no choice, but that's not good for business.  What to do? 

Voila!  Through connections in LE, they learned the new charges would be filed and that would automatically break her bond.  Greta told Leonard to go get his money back, and he was able to save Uncle Tony's rep, too.  Altogether a good day.

BRING NATALEE HOME
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: August 30, 2008, 06:22:23 AM »

Did you see this?  http://www.wftv.com/video/17340484/index.html
One of the protesters confronts Cindy.

This video is priceless AZ!

They did not hold anything back....KUDOS to them!

We can see how outraged and angry everyone is - however its was not right to do that.  Those people are stressed out as it is and it only takes one loose cannon to rile up another tragedy.  I understand their anger and I am grateful nothing else happened.  My cousin lives right there in casselbery a few block from this home and she says it has been a terrifing circus with all the strangers coming into thier area to gaulk.  Everyone is concerned about safety yet you dont see the OLPD managing even trafic. My sil works for the OLPD and wont make comments on anything-only that still searching. I got to go to wrok will check in tonight. sl
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1308 on: August 30, 2008, 06:22:40 AM »

Good morning monkeys.  I got home late last night from seeing my precious grandbabies.  I didn't take my laptop (it was all about them) so I am catching up, AGAIN.  I have prayed this a.m. for us all.  I prayed for Casey.  I prayed for forgiveness for the hate in my heart.  I prayed in thankfulness for my blessings.  I prayed that Caylee's soul is safely in the palm of God's hand. 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: August 30, 2008, 07:02:31 AM »

Good AM Monkeys...this just in....Cindy Anthony to be interviewd on Today NBC this morning.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: August 30, 2008, 07:05:32 AM »

Good Morning!

Welcome to all our new Monkeys…

Thanks to everyone for the great work being done and the great posts here…

Mrskub…Sorry to hear about your job…

Cajun, Cubbee, and Lisa and Jenn in Louisiana and any I may have missed in the path of Gustav…Stay safe

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: August 30, 2008, 07:10:46 AM »

Holy Crap. This is hilarious. Look who's in jail!

Mrskub, klaas, Azlady or any of our clever Monkeys that are good at fossiking through this stuff…Can we please look further into this? TIA

The incident report that klaas posted has the info for this Cynthia Anthony on it. We dismissed this as a typo.

There is something that Baez knows that we don’t…Could this have anything to do with it or is this just a clerical error and purely coincidence?

Sorry…I am unable to bring the Incident Report over, so have put the link and post number.

Thread 9..Page 29

Incident Report – Posted by klaas

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3306.560

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9
« Reply #568 on: August 27, 2008, 09:36:29 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3306.660

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9

« Reply #662 on: August 27, 2008, 11:10:03 AM » Mum

Quote Katysmom:

One of the first reports lists Cindy as a black woman

Hi Katymom…Is it the one that klaas posted a couple of pages back? I think I saw 7/17 for that, but I can’t find the date now except for a request for 7/16.

This is what that one says:
Anthony, Cynthia…Black…dob. 09/22/1980…age…27

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: August 30, 2008, 07:33:26 AM »

Holy Crap. This is hilarious. Look who's in jail!

Mrskub, klaas, Azlady or any of our clever Monkeys that are good at fossiking through this stuff…Can we please look further into this? TIA

The incident report that klaas posted has the info for this Cynthia Anthony on it. We dismissed this as a typo.

There is something that Baez knows that we don’t…Could this have anything to do with it or is this just a clerical error and purely coincidence?

Sorry…I am unable to bring the Incident Report over, so have put the link and post number.

Thread 9..Page 29

Incident Report – Posted by klaas

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3306.560

« Reply #568 on: August 27, 2008, 09:36:29 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3306.660

« Reply #662 on: August 27, 2008, 11:10:03 AM » Mum

Quote Katysmom:

One of the first reports lists Cindy as a black woman

Hi Katymom…Is it the one that klaas posted a couple of pages back? I think I saw 7/17 for that, but I can’t find the date now except for a request for 7/16.

This is what that one says:
Anthony, Cynthia…Black…dob. 09/22/1980…age…27

Good Morning Mum. I can't explain some of the errors we've seen. I hope none of this will impact on the case though. The stuff I posted was for a Cindy Anthony so I have no idea how erroneous info got on those forms for Casey.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: August 30, 2008, 07:38:39 AM »

OMG...she's on Today right now...what a nut!  She keeps bitching that "no one is looking for my granddaughter".
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: August 30, 2008, 07:40:22 AM »

OMG...she's on Today right now...what a nut!  She keeps bitching that "no one is looking for my granddaughter".

And Garrison's eye's and forehead don't move when he speaks.

BOTOX Larry????

Wow -- 2 pieces of chit so early on a Saturday morning!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: August 30, 2008, 07:42:10 AM »

Good Morning Mrskub....I guess I would like to be 100% that it is just a clerical error...Not sure how we could find out.

Grabbing at any thread of hope that Caylee may have been kidnapped.  A case of mistaken identity.

Do you happen to know what Cynthia Anthony was booked for and are we able to find out if she was booked before around the same time as the Incident Report.  There has to be a reason that info came up on that Report.  TIA
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: August 30, 2008, 07:49:54 AM »

Good Morning Mrskub....I guess I would like to be 100% that it is just a clerical error...Not sure how we could find out.

Grabbing at any thread of hope that Caylee may have been kidnapped.  A case of mistaken identity.

Do you happen to know what Cynthia Anthony was booked for and are we able to find out if she was booked before around the same time as the Incident Report.  There has to be a reason that info came up on that Report.  TIA

Mum, it looks like violation of probation and she was booked on 8/27/08

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1317 on: August 30, 2008, 07:53:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...am on pg 50, have some mighty catching up to do!

Anyone in the path of Mama Nature in Fl...I don't have a lot of space, but do have a fenced in back yard, lot's of food and love to share with you and your babies, dogs cats whatever... need a safe haven 'till the storm is over.

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: August 30, 2008, 07:55:35 AM »

Mum, I just looked and saw that the information on that incident report does have the birthdate, race and age of the Cindy Anthony now in custody. I am certain it was a clerical error. Nothing more. My worry is how this will impact everything. The Monkeys have found far too many typos and clerical errors on many of the documents. Someone said they have seen cases thrown out for less than this.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: August 30, 2008, 07:59:17 AM »

O/T

Anyone in the gulf area that might be affected by Gustav can use me as a contact if you wish.  You can check in with me or let me know if you need something and I'll spread the word.  You can email me at either:

smklaas@hotmail.com

or

klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com

The SM email addy won't work if the forum is down, it's on the same server.

Please stay safe!

Prayers for safety for all in harms way -- including our Monkyes on the west coast and panhandle of Florida as there are still a few models that take Gustav in that direction.

As relieved as I get when a hurricane misses us, my anxiety is still high as I know that means others are in danger.

Right now in South Florida, we are experiencing the anxiety of the unknown with 'Hanna'. She was already north of us (I'm in Miami) and I was prematurely relieved -- but she began heading south yesterday. And right now, we are in her target range. 

I guess the new roof that Katrina and Wilma bought us might get to be tested.

PRAYERS FOR SAFETY

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.