May 30, 2024, 12:13:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #11  (Read 377654 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: August 29, 2008, 02:47:32 PM »

O/T  Just found out I lost my job so I guess I'll be here for a while longer. I've been out with respiratory problems for 12 weeks and they can't hold the position.

I'm sorry to hear this.      I hope after the initial shock wears off, you will be able to figure out your best options.  Monkey hugs to you (((hugs)))   Maybe we can help you with some brainstorming. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: August 29, 2008, 02:48:14 PM »

O/T  Just found out I lost my job so I guess I'll be here for a while longer. I've been out with respiratory problems for 12 weeks and they can't hold the position.

What about FMLA?

I'm on DBL right now tomm. In NY, they have the right to can you at will. I'm not ready to go back to work yet anyway so this will give me time to look for something a bit easier on these old bones.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: August 29, 2008, 02:49:04 PM »

da_wench wrote
Baez knows Casey knows where the body is.  At this point, he knows he can't keep her from prison...his job now is to save her life.

I could be wrong about ,this but I think the only way Casey could get the death penalty would be to have it proved that she intentionally planned and murdered Caylee.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #183 on: August 29, 2008, 02:50:10 PM »

What about FMLA?

I'm on DBL right now tomm. In NY, they have the right to can you at will. I'm not ready to go back to work yet anyway so this will give me time to look for something a bit easier on these old bones.

Same way in SC dear. When a door closes, a window opens. Do you have long term DBL? I hope

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2008, 02:51:19 PM »

da_wench wrote
Baez knows Casey knows where the body is.  At this point, he knows he can't keep her from prison...his job now is to save her life.

I could be wrong about ,this but I think the only way Casey could get the death penalty would be to have it proved that she intentionally planned and murdered Caylee.

That's how I read it too BB. Good call.

Peace Monkeys
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #185 on: August 29, 2008, 02:51:59 PM »

Good Afternoon -

almost all caught up, and I believe I have discovered A VERY IMPORTANT CLUE.

You tell me what you think. I am now ready to reveal something that has been on my mind, and I think I can now confirm it.

In going over the documents posted by Klaas with the immunity deal, I checked Joseph Jordan's post to see who was the sex crimes investigator - Joseph indicated this was Appie Wells, IIRC. I do not see that name included in the doc, but believe Joseph is probably correct and the info filtered up the chain of command to the people who make the ultimate decision.

The limited immunity may not be able to get the truth because the truth does not lie with Casey - it lies with George.

When George contended he hemmed an hawed about the removal of the gas cans from the trunk I contended at the time (you may check my posts) that there was something missing and that was a cover for why he was in the trunk.

After-all the trunk is the most critical piece of evidence to date.

I contend that the initial lie about the stolen gas cans was a lie to conceal his culpability. I knew at the time that the gas cans were going to play a role here somehow, but at the time was unable to figure out how they fit in.

I now contend that George did discover the body of Caylee in the trunk and as I also posted that ~ we will keep this between us and don't tell your mother.

At the time, I knew that Casey could not be in a conversation with George about the stolen cans, AND BE ENTERING A MESSAGE THROUGH MYSPACE. Time stamped at 2:30pm. (IIRC and I think I do.) I NOW CONTEND THAT GEORGE TO TOOK THE PONTIAC WHILE CASEY WAS CREATING AN ALIBI AND HID THE BODY OF CAYLEE.

IT is GEORGE.

Offering limited immunity to Casey will not reveal the body, in my opinion.

It may explain how George was involved, but to find the body - you will need to get to George.

- all my opinion-

I like your thinking here. Remeber way back when George was always so quiet and Cindy ran her mouth all the time? I thought she just wears the pants in that family and George tows the line. Could be. But he did seem to avoid all media attention.

With this family it could be anything

imoho...who's da daddy...that's what...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: August 29, 2008, 02:52:27 PM »

You guys are really the best! I'm so lucky to be a part of this group. I am a smoker and I have COPD. Klaas can tell you what it's like to have respiratory problems from smoking. 30+ years of it has taken  it's toll. In all honesty, the job was getting very difficult for me. I'm not a spring chicken anymore and nursing is pretty hard. In a way, this is a blessing. I still have my DBL and I have time to look for something else. Maybe a desk job where I can log in here during the day!  

Thanks for being such wonderful caring friends. Monkey's Rock!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: August 29, 2008, 02:54:26 PM »

What is with this missing since June 9th stuff?  People at the nursing home said Caylee was there on June 15th.  Police took a picture off a laptop that showed Caylee with her great grandpa on the 15th at the nursing home.

George said June 9th, Cindy said June 9th and Cayse said June 9th.  I can see one person maybe 2 being wrong about the date, but not all three.  Why is is so important that we are led to believe that June 9th was the last day Caylee was seen?  What is it that they don't want us to know?

Where's George

George knows

JMO

The 9th...if we can find that answer...it will be a WHOPPER!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: August 29, 2008, 02:54:55 PM »

Good Afternoon -

You tell me what you think. I am now ready to reveal something that has been on my mind, and I think I can now confirm it.

In going over the documents posted by Klaas with the immunity deal, I checked Joseph Jordan's post to see who was the sex crimes investigator - Joseph indicated this was Appie Wells, IIRC. I do not see that name included in the doc, but believe Joseph is probably correct and the info filtered up the chain of command to the people who make the ultimate decision.

The limited immunity may not be able to get the truth because the truth does not lie with Casey - it lies with George.

When George contended he hemmed an hawed about the removal of the gas cans from the trunk I contended at the time (you may check my posts) that there was something missing and that was a cover for why he was in the trunk.

I contend that the initial lie about the stolen gas cans was a lie to conceal his culpability. I knew at the time that the gas cans were going to play a role here somehow, but at the time was unable to figure out how they fit in.

I now contend that George did discover the body of Caylee in the trunk and as I also posted that ~ we will keep this between us and don't tell your mother.

At the time, I knew that Casey could not be in a conversation with George about the stolen cans, AND BE ENTERING A MESSAGE THROUGH MYSPACE. Time stamped at 2:30pm. (IIRC and I think I do.) I NOW CONTEND THAT GEORGE TO TOOK THE PONTIAC WHILE CASEY WAS CREATING AN ALIBI AND HID THE BODY OF CAYLEE.

IT is GEORGE.

It may explain how George was involved, but to find the body - you will need to get to George.

- all my opinion-

I agree 100%..I have always believed George played a part...
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: August 29, 2008, 02:56:20 PM »

Question: What possible scenario would have caused the search dogs to hit on human decomposition in the Anthony's back yard? If there had been say an accidental drowning, and Caylee was removed from the pool and placed on the ground- no smell of decomposition should be detected that quickly. So how the hit(s) in the backyard?

Either the child was buried, layed on the ground or the shovel was there after coming in contact with the body.

Absolutely would not hit on a body that had just died.

It should certainly be easy to know if the ground had appeared to have been disturbed ie to have buried something. Did the dogs hit in area that was disturbed? I don't think so. I recall Cindy saying that they had recently moved some type of bush in the backyard(when she toured the yard with Greta), therefore that ground would be disturbed, but according to Cindy  the dogs did not hit there. Another point is it should be easy enough to tell if dirt /soil found in the trunk of Casey's car matched the soil type(sand/ mixture of soil/sand, soil) found in the Anthony's yard. Has anyone heard mention of this?

There is an area up against the house, 2 ft from the pool, there looks like mulch because is a rectangle of dark soil, right beside the pool, Cindy was showing Greta this big outside bend looking thing, plastic trunk, said it was here at the pool (where is was when she was with Greta) but they had moved it over by the house because Caylee could now climb and they didn't want her climbing in the pool. Cindy also told Greta there was an inconsisitant hit by the cadaver dog in that area by the house, so what bothered me was, why was the container thingy back by the pool? Did the police move it there? Do they know Caylee isn't coming home so it doesn't matter now? Reports said there was an impression in the ground, and George agreed, so is this where the impression was? I think Caylee had temporarily buried her there under that container, because otherwise, those 2 little dogs would have dug her up.
 Hope that makes sense but if anyone has that interview with Greta, they'll see what I'm talking about.
jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: August 29, 2008, 02:57:20 PM »

mrsk - I am so, so  sorry..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: August 29, 2008, 02:57:24 PM »

Sorry to hear that mrskub, both your job and your respiratory problems.  This economy sucks, IMO.
What about short term or long term disability?  Sounds like you may have a case if this is a chronic problem.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: August 29, 2008, 02:58:27 PM »

Good Afternoon -

IT is GEORGE.

- all my opinion-

Could it have been George that left the car at the Amscott (sp) Parking Lot? That would explain why Casey's purse was left in it! Men don't think of those things......
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: August 29, 2008, 02:58:50 PM »

Good Afternoon -

IT is GEORGE.

- all my opinion-

I agree....I'm with you, I always thought George used the finding gas cans in the trunk for his own cover my @ss benefit....reason for his DNA, prints on cans....and saying (or not saying) he didn't detect an odor to help Casey cover her @ss.....
I've always said George gave too many "unnecessary" details about the gas cans
JMO

George's constant movement, ie driving all over the state of FL, finding reasons to leave the house, IMO tell me he's trying to fly under the radar for a reason.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #194 on: August 29, 2008, 02:59:10 PM »

Good Afternoon -

IT is GEORGE.

- all my opinion-

I agree...I was skeptical about this to begin with as well as it seemed odd to just report gas cans missing.  I mean if someone was going to break into a shed like that would they not take some lawn equipment too like an edger or weed eater..something hawkable?  It does seem as just to be an aliby.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: August 29, 2008, 03:00:20 PM »

You guys are really the best! I'm so lucky to be a part of this group. I am a smoker and I have COPD. Klaas can tell you what it's like to have respiratory problems from smoking. 30+ years of it has taken  it's toll. In all honesty, the job was getting very difficult for me. I'm not a spring chicken anymore and nursing is pretty hard. In a way, this is a blessing. I still have my DBL and I have time to look for something else. Maybe a desk job where I can log in here during the day! 

Try Medical Transcription...with your back ground...and you can work from home...I have a friend here that is an RN...and has moved to medical transription for a couple of small Dr. clinics...she said it pays way more...and she can do it in her jammies  Wink

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #196 on: August 29, 2008, 03:00:52 PM »

What is with this missing since June 9th stuff?  People at the nursing home said Caylee was there on June 15th.  Police took a picture off a laptop that showed Caylee with her great grandpa on the 15th at the nursing home.

George said June 9th, Cindy said June 9th and Cayse said June 9th.  I can see one person maybe 2 being wrong about the date, but not all three.  Why is is so important that we are led to believe that June 9th was the last day Caylee was seen?  What is it that they don't want us to know?

Where's George

George knows

JMO

The only thing I've ever been able to come up with is they wanted to move away from the real time frame of when this occurred and take emphasis off that week like when Casey borrowed the shovel.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: August 29, 2008, 03:01:32 PM »

G-Bird returns!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: August 29, 2008, 03:02:05 PM »

You guys are really the best! I'm so lucky to be a part of this group. I am a smoker and I have COPD. Klaas can tell you what it's like to have respiratory problems from smoking. 30+ years of it has taken  it's toll. In all honesty, the job was getting very difficult for me. I'm not a spring chicken anymore and nursing is pretty hard. In a way, this is a blessing. I still have my DBL and I have time to look for something else. Maybe a desk job where I can log in here during the day! 

Try Medical Transcription...with your back ground...and you can work from home...I have a friend here that is an RN...and has moved to medical transription for a couple of small Dr. clinics...she said it pays way more...and she can do it in her jammies  Wink

Afternoon to all is there any new news this afternoon /

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #199 on: August 29, 2008, 03:03:51 PM »

Good Afternoon -

IT is GEORGE.

- all my opinion-

Nothing would surprise me at this point and Tony did say that Casey told him that her father would take care of the car. I've often thought the gas cans were to mask any odors in the car, I know when I go to get gas for the mower and put the cans in the trunk, I can't get home fast enough, the fumes are horrendous.

Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.