June 15, 2024, 12:34:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #529 10/2 - 10/7/2006  (Read 129651 times)
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: October 02, 2006, 09:52:15 PM »

okay; I think I've wiped the laughing tears from eyes now --

someone please refresh me about someone who may have taken a picture of Deepak's car with another car behind it, and possibly Nat would have been in Deepak's car?  possibly in the northern area of the island??
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: October 02, 2006, 09:55:06 PM »

Lala's -- where are you?  am I close??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: October 02, 2006, 09:55:31 PM »

Quote from: "Windsor"

someone please refresh me about someone who may have taken a picture of Deepak's car with another car behind it, and possibly Nat would have been in Deepak's car?  possibly in the northern area of the island??

I didn't see it and I forget who did.  There was a picture posted for a very short time on a website that was taken at night.  It showed Natalee getting into a backseat and Satish standing outside the car (I think).  I think the car was white.  It got deleted from the website soon after being posted.
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: October 02, 2006, 09:55:44 PM »

oh, gheez, I'm talking to myself, and hubby went to bed thinking I'm nuts; what's a girl to do ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: October 02, 2006, 09:56:29 PM »

oh, gheez, I'm talking to myself, and hubby went to bed thinking I'm nuts; what's a girl to do ...

I don't know where everyone went, lol  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2006, 09:56:57 PM »

close as in what?  Shock?  Who is Shock...who do you think it is...I don't mean a name...I don't have that...but who they are in general.  Are you gonna need another hint? Rolling Eyes
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2006, 09:57:36 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I didn't see it and I forget who did.  There was a picture posted for a very short time on a website that was taken at night.  It showed Natalee getting into a backseat and Satish standing outside the car (I think).  I think the car was white.  It got deleted from the website soon after being posted.

a white car?  hmm;  GVC has a white car?  interesting; although many white cars in Aruba; I had a white rental Jeep while there (remember my story about my flat tire??);

and remember a girl's story about GVC right after Natalee disappeared?  she asked him about Nat's disappearance; silence;  his cell phone rang and he bolted
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2006, 09:59:10 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

close as in what?  Shock?  Who is Shock...who do you think it is...I don't mean a name...I don't have that...but who they are in general.  Are you gonna need another hint? Rolling Eyes

who are THEY?  gheez, I didn't even know it was a THEY; I guess I'm slow on the uptake; another hint, please, pretty please   Shocked
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2006, 09:59:30 PM »

Steve Croes is deeply involved in this in some way...don't you remember when Greta asked him about it?  He just sort of shrugged it off...not another MSM ever tried to question his again like she did and he just shrugged it off.  He knew he was safe...he was TOLD to provide that alibi.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2006, 09:59:35 PM »

KLAAS -- can you do a graphic of Paulus attempting to grow a spine? but Anita won't let him??

Confused

Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2006, 09:59:44 PM »

I think Shock was like Shango.  Someone from Aruba now in the United States.  Someone that knows what goes on in Aruba.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2006, 10:00:23 PM »

I thought in the Dutch reinactment, that they said security footage from Diamonds Intl had Deepak's car with a white car behind it.  That's not the actual footage that was shown though(with the car following).
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: October 02, 2006, 10:00:47 PM »

Klaas
Why does Paulus have such tiny feet?? Laughing
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: October 02, 2006, 10:01:16 PM »

I think Shock was like Shango.  Someone from Aruba now in the United States.  Someone that knows what goes on in Aruba.

someone FROM Aruba? Oh, I thought it was someone from TES ...
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: October 02, 2006, 10:01:57 PM »

Klaas

cause he's really a size 7 ( you know what they say ... )
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: October 02, 2006, 10:01:59 PM »

Klaas

Not so tiny, size 10.5  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2006, 10:02:46 PM »

I thought Lala's was referring to poster ShocktheMonkey.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2006, 10:03:30 PM »

don't forget what Shockthe Monkey said about (I'm assuming) is Steve Croes:

ShocktheMonkey Says:
June 25th, 2005 at 9:08 pm
To my faithful believers:
This may be my last post. But I’ll tell you what’s going on. The younger VDS did it. No admission of guilt yet, but witnesses to prove. Awaiting DNA results to confirm will be soon. Two more possible arrests. DJ was the “Vessel”. Sorry for cryptic message, but my job is on the line. Still I remain true to you bloggers and the truth shall set us free. A mystery is only as mysterious as the mind allows it to be. Sometimes the truth is right in front of your face

So what kind of job would Shock have that would make it necessary to be so cryptic?
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: October 02, 2006, 10:03:59 PM »

I thought Lala's was referring to poster ShocktheMonkey.

yes, you're right; she's trying to help me figure out who Shockthe Monkey is; but I'm wrong, as usual ...  I thought it was someone really in the know from the US; whether it was media or TES
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: October 02, 2006, 10:04:32 PM »

Good night monkeys... been lurking ...

keep the faith  - it moves mountains!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.