June 01, 2024, 10:01:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #529 10/2 - 10/7/2006  (Read 129180 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: October 03, 2006, 02:33:32 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
[
Dave said it on Dana's show the other night that he was trying to negotiate a deal with a talk show host or something like that.  I will have to listen to the PodCast again.

Deepak trying to negotiate a deal with talk show or something HMMMMMMMM   Who arrange for Joran and his little show?? Who co-wrote a book with dave?? who say there is a deep throat that is coming forward ??   bingo Larry Garrison[/quote]

And Dave knows Larry Garrison well.  . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: October 03, 2006, 02:40:53 PM »

Could some one direct me to the transcript from Dana's show with Dave?  I can not hear on my computer and I read some where that there was a transcript.  Thanks in advance!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: October 03, 2006, 02:44:44 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[
Dave said it on Dana's show the other night that he was trying to negotiate a deal with a talk show host or something like that.  I will have to listen to the PodCast again.

Deepak trying to negotiate a deal with talk show or something HMMMMMMMM   Who arrange for Joran and his little show?? Who co-wrote a book with dave?? who say there is a deep throat that is coming forward ??   bingo Larry Garrison

[/quote]

Strange huh ????

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: October 03, 2006, 02:54:13 PM »

[

Deepak trying to negotiate a deal with talk show or something HMMMMMMMM   Who arrange for Joran and his little show?? Who co-wrote a book with dave?? who say there is a deep throat that is coming forward ??   bingo Larry Garrison

Strange huh ????[/quote]

Hmmmm is right - and alot of coincedences.  I certainly feel that Deepak is money hungry - maybe he is after a reward and/or money for an interview - Especially since the new dutch team is supposed to take a look at the case.... Maybe he feels it is now or never if he will profit.... Hmmmm

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: October 03, 2006, 02:56:09 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
[

Strange huh ????

Hmmmm is right - and alot of coincedences.  I certainly feel that Deepak is money hungry - maybe he is after a reward and/or money for an interview - Especially since the new dutch team is supposed to take a look at the case.... Maybe he feels it is now or never if he will profit.... Hmmmm[/quote]

But he also sits back and watches Joran in the lime light prabably knowing that joran raped and killed her

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: October 03, 2006, 02:56:45 PM »

Quote from: "Jennifer34"
Could some one direct me to the transcript from Dana's show with Dave?  I can not hear on my computer and I read some where that there was a transcript.  Thanks in advance!

Right here Jennifer  Wink

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=395
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: October 03, 2006, 02:57:15 PM »

Also Larry and met Deepak and talked to him before..

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: October 03, 2006, 02:58:00 PM »

welcome back Klaas, how was school ?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: October 03, 2006, 02:59:02 PM »

It was good!  Need to SUB for another class tonight as well  Wink
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: October 03, 2006, 03:00:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

YAY makes for great reward for yourself teaching people

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: October 03, 2006, 03:06:54 PM »

Actually, they are all adults but it's still rewarding!

Edited to add - oops, read your message wrong.  Though you said teaching young people,lol  Laughing
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: October 03, 2006, 03:08:42 PM »

Actually, they are all adults but it's still rewarding!

I am sure it is.. My step mom is a 30 year retired teacher the last 8 teaching special education students.. she just adored her job and working with the children

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: October 03, 2006, 03:11:04 PM »

Here Anna this is what was transcribed by Heli at RU:

Dana:

Stephanie Good and Larry Garrison have gone above and beyond to help you with this cause and we can only do what we can do, and hopefully there will be that one tip that will benefit you.

Rumours that the Kalpoe's are filing suit to clear their names. That's one of those goofy things.

Dave:

I haven't heard anything about filing suit against Aruba. I know there's talk about a talk show host being involved in some negotiations with Deepak, we'll have to wait and see.
    [/list]
    Shizaru
    Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: October 03, 2006, 03:12:56 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
    Do we know if Freddy was employed at the Marriott bar on May 30? And if so what time he got off work?  

I'll try again... was Freddy employed at Champion's/Marriot on 5/30?
    Sue
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: October 03, 2006, 03:15:34 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Dana:

Stephanie Good and Larry Garrison have gone above and beyond to help you with this cause and we can only do what we can do, and hopefully there will be that one tip that will benefit you.

Rumours that the Kalpoe's are filing suit to clear their names. That's one of those goofy things.

Dave:

I haven't heard anything about filing suit against Aruba. I know there's talk about a talk show host being involved in some negotiations with Deepak, we'll have to wait and see.
      [/list]

What do you think San??? kinda strange larry comes out says there is a deep throat, then you hear Deepak may be talking to someone.. What do you make of all that.. What are the chances Deepak = Deep throat

klaasend
      Administrator
      Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: October 03, 2006, 03:16:12 PM »

Do we know if Freddy was employed at the Marriott bar on May 30? And if so what time he got off work?  

No Shizaru, we don't know.  We know he was there November 2005 but no proof of him working there in May.
      Kimmy53
      Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: October 03, 2006, 03:16:40 PM »

[

Strange huh ????

Hmmmm is right - and alot of coincedences.  I certainly feel that Deepak is money hungry - maybe he is after a reward and/or money for an interview - Especially since the new dutch team is supposed to take a look at the case.... Maybe he feels it is now or never if he will profit.... Hmmmm

But he also sits back and watches Joran in the lime light prabably knowing that joran raped and killed her[/quote]

Oh - he's a POS for sure.  Maybe now he realizes how self serving the VDS's are.  I just feel like all the attention JOran is getting is eating him alive.   The VDS's sure did "butter" him up - offering the lawyers etc., saying lets all stick to the story, the meetings, etc. - All this for someone who has only known their son for a few months???

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
      Sue
      Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: October 03, 2006, 03:20:08 PM »

[

Strange huh ????

But he also sits back and watches Joran in the lime light prabably knowing that joran raped and killed her

Oh - he's a POS for sure.  Maybe now he realizes how self serving the VDS's are.  I just feel like all the attention JOran is getting is eating him alive.   The VDS's sure did "butter" him up - offering the lawyers etc., saying lets all stick to the story, the meetings, etc. - All this for someone who has only known their son for a few months???[/quote]

Well we know Deepak is a money grubbin Ho... He doesnt have a pot to piss in and he see's teh high life Joran is living.. quite sure he is jealous

San
      Super Moderator
      Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: October 03, 2006, 03:36:03 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Dana:

Dave:

[/list]

What do you think San??? kinda strange larry comes out says there is a deep throat, then you hear Deepak may be talking to someone.. What do you make of all that.. What are the chances Deepak = Deep throat

If it is Deepak someone has given him what he wants which is $$$.  Larry said Deepak was greedy.  Everyone has an asking price and I think Deepak's could have been met.

Now ask me if I will believe what Deepak is going to say.  I would say no.  If it doesn't lead to the arrest of Joran Van der Sloot I don't want to hear what he has to say because he will be lying.  We have watched Joran tell his lies in his interviews and it didn't result in anything.
        Shizaru
        Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: October 03, 2006, 03:37:49 PM »

No Shizaru, we don't know.  We know he was there November 2005 but no proof of him working there in May.

Thanks, any idea if his statement is in the pipeline?
        Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
          Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.