June 16, 2024, 12:00:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #529 10/2 - 10/7/2006  (Read 129721 times)
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: October 02, 2006, 11:08:14 PM »

well, since we won't find out who Shock is, even though I have my theories, and it's not ALE, I think it's time I hit the hay

good night, Monkeys!!!

please keep up the good work

spread the word
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: October 02, 2006, 11:10:14 PM »

Nite Windsor!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #202 on: October 02, 2006, 11:10:32 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Lala's - could you email me?  If you don't know my normal one email me at:  smklaasend@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Why do I get the feeling the teacher is sending me to the principal's office? Shocked  Laughing

Your pencils & book may get to meet her wooden rurler Shocked
(Hope it's not the type from Drafting Class .. They were a triangle of solid wood~~)

You know she's such a softy.  That's why they like her in school.  I had a teacher like that once...but I digress. Wink
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: October 02, 2006, 11:11:55 PM »

In case it wasn't posted earlier today:

The Netherlands help Aruba with anti-corruption legislation.

ORANJESTAD – The government wants to have all the legislation involving international anti-corruption finished by mid-2007. Aruba has asked Holland for their assistance with the preparations. The result is that for a period of one year a Dutch lawyer will offer his support to the DWJZ (department of legislation and legal matters).

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

They never thought of making corruption illegal.   Confused    Rolling Eyes   Once these laws are implemented, I'll be expecting another exodus to The Netherlands or somewhere.   I can't believe these people may be doing things that would be illegal in any other Western nation, but Aruba just sort of kinda never thought to make any laws against it.  Nuke 'em, Danno.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: October 02, 2006, 11:13:00 PM »

Hey Oldfart - I took drafting when I was in High School about a million years ago.  I took it because of all the cute guys in class  Wink  Laughing

That is what I wanted to do... Until I found out I was better qualified for computers Shocked Did you have the triangle rulers ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: October 02, 2006, 11:15:22 PM »

Hey Oldfart - I took drafting when I was in High School about a million years ago.  I took it because of all the cute guys in class  Wink  Laughing

That is what I wanted to do... Until I found out I was better qualified for computers Shocked Did you have the triangle rulers ???

If I remember correctly they were called T-Squares?  I was pretty good in drafting and got to (I mean had to, lol) help alot of the guys..ha ha  Laughing
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: October 02, 2006, 11:15:52 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Lala's - could you email me?  If you don't know my normal one email me at:  smklaasend@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Why do I get the feeling the teacher is sending me to the principal's office? Shocked  Laughing

Your pencils & book may get to meet her wooden rurler Shocked
(Hope it's not the type from Drafting Class .. They were a triangle of solid wood~~)

I remember doing Math on a wooden slide rule.

Gotta run. G'nite everyone.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: October 02, 2006, 11:16:13 PM »

After reading those statements and how evil Joran is and what kind of activities they engaged in with girls, I am starting to believe that there was a plans for an American girl on their last night in Aruba.
I used to think that it was all a chance encounter that had deadly consequences, but with Joran hanging out in the previous days with the MB kids, the lies he told about himself to those MB kids, the lack of Joran coming on to any of those girls, I think there might have been a plan before the Sunday.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: October 02, 2006, 11:16:53 PM »

Nite Sunfreak!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: October 02, 2006, 11:17:12 PM »

I remember doing Math on my fingers, and that was just last week.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: October 02, 2006, 11:17:48 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
After reading those statements and how evil Joran is and what kind of activities they engaged in with girls, I am starting to believe that there was a plans for an American girl on their last night in Aruba.
I used to think that it was all a chance encounter that had deadly consequences, but with Joran hanging out in the previous days with the MB kids, the lies he told about himself to those MB kids, the lack of Joran coming on to any of those girls, I think there might have been a plan before the Sunday.

Afterall, he's done it 20 times before and nothing bad happened!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: October 02, 2006, 11:24:01 PM »

If I remember correctly they were called T-Squares?  I was pretty good in drafting and got to (I mean had to, lol) help a lot of the guys..ha ha  Laughing

T-square was a different tool
this was a 3 sided ruler about 1/2 in across a base  had at last 6 (up to 12)  different measurements scales on it and a groove down the middle of each side
Had one instructor that could have been put in jail..(based upon todays standards) that liked the point edge on back of hand type smack to get your Full Attention

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: October 02, 2006, 11:27:12 PM »

Oldfart - I don't remember that type of ruler.  Might just be a memory lapse..lol  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: October 02, 2006, 11:29:11 PM »

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: October 02, 2006, 11:29:54 PM »

Here are the players I'd like to see put under the microscope:

Michael Posner
Paul Brough
Lorenzo Van Rijn
Freddy Arambatzis
Koen Gottenbos
Sander Gottenbos

and of course

Joran
Paulus
Deepak
Satish
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: October 02, 2006, 11:30:23 PM »

Nite San!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: October 02, 2006, 11:31:31 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I really do think that the involvement of Sander and Freddy is more than we know.
What if Satish wasn't at home at all ? Deepak waits up to hear from his brother, not Joran. There is no record other than what phone called what phone. We also don't have he content of the email to the friend Deepak was on line with.
Sander takes some pic on his phone. His phone is " stolen " at school on Monday. He does not report it, but rather, he calls Freddy ???? and tells him about it.
On Wednesday, Satish gives Freddy's camera back to Freddy.
Paulus get a lawyer for Freddy right away.
Satish asks about " the girl" how is she doing ? This is when he didn't go to school on the Monday.
Sander calls Joran Sunday noonish and asks Joran if he wants to go for a boat ride. Where do they put the boat in the water. ? Malmok ?

Great points, Kat_Gram, especially why Sander would call Freddy about the phone.  Freddy and Sander had to have been together somewhere when the phone disappeared.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: October 02, 2006, 11:33:29 PM »

Here are the players I'd like to see put under the microscope:

Michael Posner
Paul Brough
Lorenzo Van Rijn
Freddy Arambatzis
Koen Gottenbos

and of course

Joran
Paulus
Deepak
Satish

I was just leaving and I saw your post and wanted to say ME TOO.  I would like to see Anita added to that list.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #218 on: October 02, 2006, 11:33:39 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Quote from: "Windsor"
okay; I think I've wiped the laughing tears from eyes now --

someone please refresh me about someone who may have taken a picture of Deepak's car with another car behind it, and possibly Nat would have been in Deepak's car?  possibly in the northern area of the island??

I didn't see it and I forget who did.  There was a picture posted for a very short time on a website that was taken at night.  It showed Natalee getting into a backseat and Satish standing outside the car (I think).  I think the car was white.  It got deleted from the website soon after being posted.

KLAASEND...You blow me away with your incredible recall on everything!  I'm impressed!

Klass remember when I was so incensed about the picture of Joran in a white jeep in which he was mocking Natalee and the monkeys by having her skeletons coming up from the ground next to the white car he was sitting in laughing at all of us.  It went down with the ist set of archives.  Does anyone have a pic of this saved on thier puter?  would appreciate it being posted again   That picture always bothered me. It had some kinda caption of it like for a magazine cover from Time magazine and something about aruba tourism.
I know of the woman who saw this picture...quite an intelligent, sharp, honest woman.  I believe her.

Amazing how many WHITE CARS are involved in this mystery.

I'd give anything to find that photo!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: October 02, 2006, 11:35:28 PM »

Sandy - that was photoshopped picture and was on a Dutch site.  I can find it but it's not real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.