June 15, 2024, 09:41:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #529 10/2 - 10/7/2006  (Read 129635 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: October 06, 2006, 06:56:12 PM »

Angie - yes, Elaine S posts at RU as do many of the posters at the Aruba BB.  They appear to have timeshares and a vested interest in Aruba's future.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #821 on: October 06, 2006, 07:02:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Angie - yes, Elaine S posts at RU as do many of the posters at the Aruba BB.  They appear to have timeshares and a vested interest in Aruba's future.

Klass.. gives me the chills to go back and read this now.. WTH?
and to see what some of them post now?  eeeeekkk
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: October 06, 2006, 07:17:03 PM »

I just saw that last Friday while I was gone there were 183 users online at SM. Am I reading that right? Did I miss something exciting?

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: October 06, 2006, 07:22:59 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I just saw that last Friday while I was gone there were 183 users online at SM. Am I reading that right? Did I miss something exciting?

I believe it was Beth being on the Jensen show in the Netherlands. We had quite a number of viewers from the Netherlands because Beth mentioned Scared Monkeys and the web address on the Jensen show.  You can watch the show now.  Just go to this link and scroll down to September 28th:

http://www.rtl.nl/shows/jensen/video/

The show went great!  Most of the front page posts from those in the Netherlands were very supportive of Beth.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: October 06, 2006, 07:35:14 PM »

I believe it was Beth being on the Jensen show in the Netherlands. We had quite a number of viewers from the Netherlands because Beth mentioned Scared Monkeys and the web address on the Jensen show.  You can watch the show now.  Just go to this link and scroll down to September 28th:

The show went great!  Most of the front page posts from those in the Netherlands were very supportive of Beth.

Thanks, Klaas. I'll take a look. Sorry I missed that.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: October 06, 2006, 08:00:14 PM »

[She is no more JR's sister than Steve Croes is her baby.  Do not believe a word that comes out of her pictograms  Wink

And those fish Charlie Croes catches must get pretty rank by the time they get from Aruba to Michigan!   Shocked But she does have great icons and emoticons and sometimes good avatars as well.  Her artistic ability might exceed her integrity.   Cool

That call in from Michigan claiming to be calling from India was classic!  Like Dana wouldn't be able to tell the difference. . .. . .  Cool

Entertainment value is higher than most other shills.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: October 06, 2006, 08:02:24 PM »

Thanks, Klaas. I'll take a look. Sorry I missed that.

Welcome back, BT,
Glad you had such a nice trip.  That show that featured Beth is well worth watching or you can listen along while reading if you don't have time to just watch it.  I recommend it to anyone who has not seen it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: October 06, 2006, 08:06:13 PM »

I just saw WRECK lurking a while ago!  Why are you not posting, Wreck?  Miss you!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: October 06, 2006, 08:28:55 PM »

Quote from: "Windsor"
Quote from: "Florida"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
has sandrak been correct about anything that had any meaning ?? Cool

NEVER!!  But she is sort of funny and entertaining in a way. . . . .She is likely to say just about anything at all and you never know what to expect from her.  Once you realize not to take ANY of it seriously, it is almost entertaining to see what lengths she will go to.. . . .like calling in to Dana with that fake Indian accent for example.  

Who else would have the nerve to try such a thing?  Expecially calling from Michigan and pretending to be in India.   Very Happy

IF Sandra was calling from Michigan....
What would her connection be to Aruba?

Does she spend time on Aruba?

I thought she may be JR's sister??

She is no more JR's sister than Steve Croes is her baby.  Do not believe a word that comes out of her pictograms  Wink

Glenda did say in one of her posts that SK was "family". Tho maybe she was just playing along.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: October 06, 2006, 08:38:01 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
[Glenda did say in one of her posts that SK was "family". Tho maybe she was just playing along.

Well, now there's a reliable source if ever there were one, right?   Laughing

O/T

Space Weather News for Oct. 6, 2006
http://spaceweather.com

HARVEST MOON:  Tonight's full moon has a special name--the "Harvest Moon." It is the full moon closest to the northern autumnal equinox. Long ago, before electric lights, farmers relied on the Harvest Moon to light up their fields at night, allowing them to harvest autumn crops even after sunset.

The Harvest Moon of 2006 is a big one--almost 12% wider than some full Moons we've seen earlier this year. Why? Because the Moon is near perigee, the side of the Moon's lopsided orbit that comes closest to Earth.

When the Harvest Moon rises tonight, go outside and look around. You might see some strange things: full story at http://spaceweather.com .

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: October 06, 2006, 08:43:16 PM »

Shizaru - please tell me you don't believe that garbage Glenda posts.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: October 06, 2006, 08:47:43 PM »

She is no more JR's sister than Steve Croes is her baby.  Do not believe a word that comes out of her pictograms  Wink

Glenda did say in one of her posts that SK was "family". Tho maybe she was just playing along.

You know what it could be they are related because they are two ugly skanks.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: October 06, 2006, 08:49:40 PM »

Shizaru - please tell me you don't believe that garbage Glenda posts.

I don't believe it.  That would be like me reading the Examiner and believing everything in it is true. Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: October 06, 2006, 08:49:45 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Glenda:  

SandraK:  
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: October 06, 2006, 08:53:42 PM »

Glenda:  

SandraK:  

spitting and wiping pepsi off my screen  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: October 06, 2006, 08:56:12 PM »

Glenda:  

SandraK:  

I wonder what they wear for Halloween? Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: October 06, 2006, 09:00:26 PM »

They dress up as rational human beings  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: October 06, 2006, 09:03:13 PM »

[You know what it could be they are related because they are two ugly skanks.

One is from Michigan I believe but I have wondered if the other could be
from

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: October 06, 2006, 09:05:17 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[You know what it could be they are related because they are two ugly skanks.

One is from Michigan I believe but I have wondered if the other could be
from

That looks like a female Dompig.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: October 06, 2006, 09:06:44 PM »

Anna and Klaasend, you guys are crazy ! !  ! Surprised  Surprised  Surprised  Laughing  Laughing
The I Do HO is  Laughing  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.