June 01, 2024, 09:23:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #529 10/2 - 10/7/2006  (Read 129174 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: October 04, 2006, 08:41:04 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
The way that Mr. Croes talks ( or writes ) is similar to Shango's in that:
a.) there are alot of words
b.) after you read it, you have no idea what either one said.

I thought CC would be ShockTheMonkey that Lala's posted quotes from last night.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: October 04, 2006, 08:41:41 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Anna, you are so right.  I am a teacher and the parent of a gifted child.  The term is used much too loosely, in my opinion.  A gifted child exhibits achievement beyond his/her peers in at least one area.  Here is a link to the organization that defines "gifted" in children.  http://www.nagc.org/index.aspx?id=574

If you read any of the definitions, you will realize that while Joran is bright and capable, albeit lazy and unmotivated, he is not gifted.  Gifted children achieve remarkable accomplishments at very early ages.  Joran has not achieved academic excellence, athletic excellence, or any other type of excellence.  He's capable and may be quite intelligent, but he is not gifted.

I agree.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: October 04, 2006, 08:41:44 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
The way that Mr. Croes talks ( or writes ) is similar to Shango's in that:
a.) there are alot of words
b.) after you read it, you have no idea what either one said.

I thought CC would be ShockTheMonkey that Lala's posted quotes from last night.

I believe that ShockTheMonkey was a nut playing games with us  Wink
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: October 04, 2006, 08:48:19 PM »

Mr. Croes did not know Joran, so how would he know about any intelligence.
The other thing is... what if he does have a high IQ ?
Joran, not Croes ?
What has he done with the banquet of life that his parents have offered him thu their money ie education, tennis lessons, soccer camp, trips ?
There are things that were available to Joran that others have to work hard for. They made a banquet available and Joran chose a McFlurry
with fries.
Maybe Mr. Croes is mistaking  "intelligence " with " devious ".
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: October 04, 2006, 09:04:23 PM »

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j32/carpehumor/joranwasted.jpg

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Look at the intelligence  ! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
My kats look more intelligent ! !
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: October 04, 2006, 09:05:53 PM »

I seem to have cleared the cage.
Any discussion RE: Intelligence and Joran can now be closed.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: October 04, 2006, 09:27:57 PM »

Klaas check your mail.  I'm not playing a joke this time.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: October 04, 2006, 09:29:17 PM »

I seem to have cleared the cage.
Any discussion RE: Intelligence and Joran can now be closed.

It's not that.  I think I was struck silent by that picture of Joran.  I had to go bathe -it was so creepy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: October 04, 2006, 09:30:12 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Klaas check your mail.  I'm not playing a joke this time.

ok  Wink
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: October 04, 2006, 09:35:46 PM »

I don't know where Carpe got that pix, but it is a good one !
When Joran has a few too many, he gets this thing with his left eye.
Like he cannot co ordinate the right and the left eyelids.
All people with intelligence off the scale have this !
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: October 04, 2006, 09:39:21 PM »

Does anyone remember anything or can you find / point out the direction of Mr. Croes phoning William ? And I can't even remember Williams last name. But I do remember Mr. Croes being quoted as saying something about speaking to William and William was crying.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: October 04, 2006, 09:53:49 PM »

Does anyone remember anything or can you find / point out the direction of Mr. Croes phoning William ? And I can't even remember Williams last name. But I do remember Mr. Croes being quoted as saying something about speaking to William and William was crying.

Not positive but think his name is William Morrison?
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #532 on: October 04, 2006, 10:01:45 PM »

A 'good friend' of Charles' is watching this forum and reporting back.  FWIW.  Again, I have nothing against Charles, you can report that.  He knows where we stand.  I have spoken with him on the phone and he is not what many have suggested.

For what it's worth, I will listen to anyone until the cows come home regardless of what their opinion is in hopes of generating potential leads.  I suggest everyone reach out (in a civil way) in hopes of doing the same.  We can debate politics and ethics once the Holloway Twitty's have closure, until then I will remained focused and avoid the aforementioned.  

I appreciate everyone's input.  

Anyone catch the reference to the maze in Charles' email ?

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: October 04, 2006, 10:01:48 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Just seeing  if my last post got moved to a more appropriate forum

I must say that  this was the 1st time that I had ever, ever hoped that something would "Reach Out and Touch" a Church congregation in ...ummm lets just say an "Enlightening" manner.

But who knows ... Maybe if  it was their  children / loved ones that were involve and died they  would hire others to be at funeral while they protest it. Shocked
I have no clue to who " Mike Gallagher" is or his program is ~ but will send some $'s his way if they happen to have technical problems during this broadcast where it is DEAD-AIR or WHITE NOISE

Do NOT get me wrong I do believe in free speech..But I also have the right to  ignore it or debate it.

JMO ...
The  members of the Westboro Baptist Church may want to consider talking to someone in Aruba about discounted Long... stays  where  they could help Aruba's image

JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: October 04, 2006, 10:02:13 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Not positive but think his name is William Morrison?

William Morris – boyfriend of FEB, who received the phone call that morning where a voice was heard to say,”are you calling home?” That call is believed to be from Natalee.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: October 04, 2006, 10:03:47 PM »

It was William Morris. There was a message on his cell phone that he didn't retrieve until he was back in the USA. ?? Some sort of a message from Natalee ? or her phone.
But, I do remember something, it is so far back that Charlie Croes
phoned William in the USA. ???
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: October 04, 2006, 10:06:04 PM »

TY SunFreak, so I have not lost my mind , ... yet ! !
Then there was a post on the bad side of town, I think about
Charlie phoning William and William was crying.
Where did Charlie get the phone number of William ?
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #537 on: October 04, 2006, 10:16:13 PM »

TY SunFreak, so I have not lost my mind , ... yet ! !
Then there was a post on the bad side of town, I think about
Charlie phoning William and William was crying.
Where did Charlie get the phone number of William ?

Probably from Beth.  This call was made from the Valero station where Charles and Beth listened to the voicemail.  Charles stated they determined the phone was not from one of his.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: October 04, 2006, 10:18:05 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
A 'good friend' of Charles' is watching this forum and reporting back.  FWIW.  Again, I have nothing against Charles, you can report that.  He knows where we stand.  I have spoken with him on the phone and he is not what many have suggested.

For what it's worth, I will listen to anyone until the cows come home regardless of what their opinion is in hopes of generating potential leads.  I suggest everyone reach out (in a civil way) in hopes of doing the same.  We can debate politics and ethics once the Holloway Twitty's have closure, until then I will remained focused and avoid the aforementioned.  

So, someone is reporting back ?
Well, I haven't dissed Mr. Croes, but I am wondering why HE is of any importance in this case, unless its the self kind. Sorry, I did read his emails and I have no clue what he was saying. That is what frustrates me. Lotta talk, no substance.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: October 04, 2006, 10:44:02 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"

So, someone is reporting back ?
Well, I haven't dissed Mr. Croes, but I am wondering why HE is of any importance in this case, unless its the self kind. Sorry, I did read his emails and I have no clue what he was saying. That is what frustrates me. Lotta talk, no substance.

I posted the email exchange for reference only.  They are not really up for debate, atleast as far as I am concerned.  If you have questions for Charles you might consider asking him.  I cannot answer for him, nor do I wish too.  

I understand your frustration with the content of the emails, however in my defense I simply posted what seemed relevant in hopes of revealing anything that may help.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.