June 03, 2024, 10:40:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #34 10/17/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 178262 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2010, 04:26:33 PM »

I have been waiting for Kaine's response to the visitation request. We had to have known it was coming. Maybe this new piece of information will get this case a little more face time. I sure hope so as it has been way to quiet lately.

People have stopped talking about it. Nothing on the local news stations for a while now.

Now we just need to find Kyron and bring him home.

Although I don't like to see this turned into a soap opera, it does keep the discussion about finding Kyron in the news. With no news about the progress  of the investigation, it is hard to develop news stories.

I suspect Terri's lawyer was asked to give getting visitation a try even with the odds stacked against her. Who knows. Maybe the judge will allow supervised visitation, but I hope not. With the few things we know about Terri and the day Kyron went missing, something is off, and she needs to come clean about whatever it is, even though it may have nothing to do with Kyron. Anything Kaine can use to pressure her is good for the investigation.

I don't think we need to punish Kiara.  She is a baby and she does not understand why Mommy is gone.  I feel this separation will hurt her for life and also damage her self-esteem.  It is Kiara that should be considered here.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2010, 04:32:18 PM »

Her "cousin" is not credible. Those posts, IMHO, are just a bunch of propoganda.
 I would never call anyone in LE "one of the most gentle souls around". Not that most people in LE aren't very good people...they just aren't "gentle souls". Being a "gentle soul" in LE will get someone killed.
In the beginning...Cousin's description of DD were not what I'd call flattering in a lot of ways. Seems there has been a change there.
As far as a tip originating from Kaine or a friend of his....why mention that? Getting in a dig at the father of a missing child perhaps?
If it were Cousin's child who was missing, wouldn't he want all tips followed up on by LE?
I also doubt that LE would tell DD their theory on who called in a tip no matter who Daddy is.
And there are plenty of cops who have kids that get into serious trouble. Being raised by LE doesn't make a person automatically law-abiding.
These "Cousin" posts are very self-serving to someone.....

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Just checking in for any news on Kyron. PDH3 your post caught my eye. I respectfully disagree that to be LE you can't be a gentle soul. My son is LE and is one of the most gentle loving people you would ever meet. But trust me he knows his job and is very good at it. Sometimes it takes a gentle soul to defuse what could turn out to be a horrible situation. He above all else is determined to come home to his family at the end of each shift, so he does what has to be done. He is well respected on his job and within his church and community.
Just wanted to express a different side of LE, that most people don't see.

Darla I agree.  Often it is those gentle souls that care so much, they work on their own time and sometimes solve cases that have gone cold.
Thank God for the likes of your fine son!   an angelic monkey

Thank you Can....He had a wonderful gentle giant of a man and officer as a mentor. My son said if he could be half the man Roy was he would be happy. He got my son into LE and my son was riding with him his first few weeks on the force. Roy dropped him at the Sheriff's office at 5 and went on to work another shift for a buddy. He died of a heat attack that night.

I am so sorry, Darla and I agree with you about LE.

an angelic monkey

« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 04:33:54 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2010, 06:50:22 PM »

... snip ...

I don't think we need to punish Kiara.  She is a baby and she does not understand why Mommy is gone.  I feel this separation will hurt her for life and also damage her self-esteem.  It is Kiara that should be considered here.

I think Kaine's actions are for the safety of Kiara as well as for information about Kyron. Kiara has already had her two brothers leave, and we have heard that she went from room to room looking for Kyron. We have also heard that she is doing very well without Terri, and that can be due to several factors.

If Terri is found to be involved in Kyron's disappearance, I think it would be more harmful for Kiara to have Terri back in her life temporarily only to leave again.

I don't see this separation from Terri as punishment to Kiara. It has been four months since Kiara has seen Terri, and it may be many more months before decisions from the court. In the meantime, Kaine is surely providing a stress-free and secure home for Kiara. She is probably thriving.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2010, 07:03:02 PM »

I have been waiting for Kaine's response to the visitation request. We had to have known it was coming. Maybe this new piece of information will get this case a little more face time. I sure hope so as it has been way to quiet lately.

People have stopped talking about it. Nothing on the local news stations for a while now.

Now we just need to find Kyron and bring him home.

Although I don't like to see this turned into a soap opera, it does keep the discussion about finding Kyron in the news. With no news about the progress  of the investigation, it is hard to develop news stories.

I suspect Terri's lawyer was asked to give getting visitation a try even with the odds stacked against her. Who knows. Maybe the judge will allow supervised visitation, but I hope not. With the few things we know about Terri and the day Kyron went missing, something is off, and she needs to come clean about whatever it is, even though it may have nothing to do with Kyron. Anything Kaine can use to pressure her is good for the investigation.

I agree with you Bearly. Kiara must wonder where her mom is.
No harm can come to Kiara if it is supervised visitation. It is sad to me to think of. This is a bitter divorce in my opinion and the kids are the ones that usually pay. I am afraid Kiara is being used as a pawn, imo.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2010, 08:25:17 PM »

Her "cousin" is not credible. Those posts, IMHO, are just a bunch of propoganda.
 I would never call anyone in LE "one of the most gentle souls around". Not that most people in LE aren't very good people...they just aren't "gentle souls". Being a "gentle soul" in LE will get someone killed.
In the beginning...Cousin's description of DD were not what I'd call flattering in a lot of ways. Seems there has been a change there.
As far as a tip originating from Kaine or a friend of his....why mention that? Getting in a dig at the father of a missing child perhaps?
If it were Cousin's child who was missing, wouldn't he want all tips followed up on by LE?
I also doubt that LE would tell DD their theory on who called in a tip no matter who Daddy is.
And there are plenty of cops who have kids that get into serious trouble. Being raised by LE doesn't make a person automatically law-abiding.
These "Cousin" posts are very self-serving to someone.....

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Just checking in for any news on Kyron. PDH3 your post caught my eye. I respectfully disagree that to be LE you can't be a gentle soul. My son is LE and is one of the most gentle loving people you would ever meet. But trust me he knows his job and is very good at it. Sometimes it takes a gentle soul to defuse what could turn out to be a horrible situation. He above all else is determined to come home to his family at the end of each shift, so he does what has to be done. He is well respected on his job and within his church and community.
Just wanted to express a different side of LE, that most people don't see.

Darla I agree.  Often it is those gentle souls that care so much, they work on their own time and sometimes solve cases that have gone cold.
Thank God for the likes of your fine son!   an angelic monkey

Thank you Can....He had a wonderful gentle giant of a man and officer as a mentor. My son said if he could be half the man Roy was he would be happy. He got my son into LE and my son was riding with him his first few weeks on the force. Roy dropped him at the Sheriff's office at 5 and went on to work another shift for a buddy. He died of a heat attack that night.

I'm sorry to hear about Roy.  an angelic monkey
He made a difference and I expect your son will too.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2010, 08:38:56 PM »

He is trying IMO to push her into speaking under oath to gain info for the criminal case / or info for LE. And he is going to fight her over every little thing. Drag it out forever, and use not seeing Kiara for a very time against her in the custody case. Can't say as I blame him. It's all to his advantage and if Terri had picked up Kiara at the gym before the RO was filed and served, she would be doing the same thing.

Did anyone notice that it is him that " Kaine strongly believes Terri abducted Kyron and may have caused “unimaginable harm” to him. She also tried to have Kaine murdered.  Kaine doesn’t feel like setting those two pretty bizarre and very serious points aside.  He doesn’t think the court should either.

Why doesn't he have statements from the LE who told him all this, or do I need a nap ?
"
I feel very disconnected from whatever these two do about their family issues in court.
What happens if they never lay any charges, guess we'll get to see all of their dirty laundry.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2010, 10:56:48 PM »

kat_gram
Why doesn't he have statements from the LE who told him all this, or do I need a nap ?

as the court proceedings, gets past the what do they call it prelim, what kaine knows and how he knows, will have to be proven too, kaine holds the cards, he seems confident in
about what he should be doing
i still wonder if this is a first in a divorce, where they try to turn it for evidence of a
possible murder/kidnap
the legal eagles from both sides, will prob use another delay tactic in january, if they
dont get what they are after, unless kyron shows up b4 then of course

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2010, 11:12:33 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8843.0
Hey everyone: here is a link to a thread that Klaas made for me as a special message to all of you. Check it out, please! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2010, 11:53:04 PM »

TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2010, 12:47:46 AM »

... snip ...

I think Kaine's actions are for the safety of Kiara as well as for information about Kyron. Kiara has already had her two brothers leave, and we have heard that she went from room to room looking for Kyron. We have also heard that she is doing very well without Terri, and that can be due to several factors.

If Terri is found to be involved in Kyron's disappearance, I think it would be more harmful for Kiara to have Terri back in her life temporarily only to leave again.

I don't see this separation from Terri as punishment to Kiara. It has been four months since Kiara has seen Terri, and it may be many more months before decisions from the court. In the meantime, Kaine is surely providing a stress-free and secure home for Kiara. She is probably thriving.

I agree with you, Grey.  Based on the off-balance actions from Terri before and after Kyron went missing, I don’t think her mental health is such that she would be able to give Kiara what she needs. 

She sent her son away because she couldn’t cope with him, and even if they can’t prove the MFH, something was definitely going on with the landscaper that could have eventually become dangerous for Kiara.  After Kyron went missing, her own selfish needs were a bigger priority than offering what information she could to help find him.

When Kaine took Kiara away, it was only a few days later that Terri was merrily sexting and sending sexually explicit pictures to a man she supposedly only recently met.  Where was her anguish over losing her precious little baby then?  Where was her distress over her missing stepson, Kyron?  These are not the actions of a loving Mother. 

Nope, she has nothing to offer Kiara but a cold heart. 
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: October 24, 2010, 10:42:03 AM »

... snip ...

I agree with you, Grey.  Based on the off-balance actions from Terri before and after Kyron went missing, I don’t think her mental health is such that she would be able to give Kiara what she needs. 

She sent her son away because she couldn’t cope with him, and even if they can’t prove the MFH, something was definitely going on with the landscaper that could have eventually become dangerous for Kiara.  After Kyron went missing, her own selfish needs were a bigger priority than offering what information she could to help find him.

When Kaine took Kiara away, it was only a few days later that Terri was merrily sexting and sending sexually explicit pictures to a man she supposedly only recently met.  Where was her anguish over losing her precious little baby then?  Where was her distress over her missing stepson, Kyron?  These are not the actions of a loving Mother. 

Nope, she has nothing to offer Kiara but a cold heart. 
ITA with you TN. I think Kiara would suffer more by seeing her mom and then to be pulled from her yet again.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: October 24, 2010, 10:19:46 PM »

"Also, flymonkey or anyone  know why Kerry rubio quit being friends with Kaine on FB? his is now private but I was curious, Karen Wu & Becky Owens who wrote the email for Kaine at intel is his friend on FB anymore either.
 they are friends with dede and terri though. "

I am quoting this from a previous page and here is my response below

Karen Wu is Terri's friend.

Becky Owens went to school with Kaine and did fund raising with Michael Cook.  SHE IS NOT THE BECKY who wrote the email for Kaine at Intel nor does she work at Intelo.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: October 24, 2010, 10:39:47 PM »

"Also, flymonkey or anyone  know why Kerry rubio quit being friends with Kaine on FB? his is now private but I was curious, Karen Wu & Becky Owens who wrote the email for Kaine at intel is his friend on FB anymore either.
 they are friends with dede and terri though. "

I am quoting this from a previous page and here is my response below

Karen Wu is Terri's friend.

Becky Owens went to school with Kaine and did fund raising with Michael Cook.  SHE IS NOT THE BECKY who wrote the email for Kaine at Intel nor does she work at Intelo.

Hello Kitty, do you know when or why Becky Owens and Michael Cook would have been fund raising?  Was that before the sexting thing came out?  I find that interesting.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2010, 10:56:05 PM »

I think it was before.  I think it was right away.  They had some fund raising site on FB that they shut down fairly soon.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2010, 12:22:01 AM »

Where is Kyron?  Father, I pray you will guide those who are searching in the right direction and bring this little boy home.  Amen.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2010, 02:39:14 AM »

Hi, monkeys.

Just a reminder that the extension of time for the Grand Jury to meet was until October 29, which is Friday, the end of this week.

Are we going to see some indictment(s)?

Are we going to see another extension of time?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2010, 06:38:13 AM »

Hi, monkeys.

Just a reminder that the extension of time for the Grand Jury to meet was until October 29, which is Friday, the end of this week.

Thanks for the reminder. 
I think there will be another extension though I would like to see an indictment.

Most of all, I would like Kyron home.
mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2010, 09:07:13 AM »

Hi, monkeys.

Puzzler: Thanks for posting the reminder - glad you remembered that!

If there is another extension, will the GJ announce it or are we are at the mercy of the news media to report it?
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2010, 10:45:01 AM »

Hi, monkeys.

Hi Puzzler - Isn't the 29th the date the judge gave the MEDIA that they can't have cameras there? I'm confused - sorry!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2010, 02:21:59 PM »

Hi, monkeys.

Hi Puzzler - Isn't the 29th the date the judge gave the MEDIA that they can't have cameras there? I'm confused - sorry!

I "believe" all along the judge hasn't wanted cameras there at all. 

The October 29 date was the time of extension from back in August.

Unless we get indictments, I expect the Grand Jury to ask for yet another extension of time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.