June 03, 2024, 10:15:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #34 10/17/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 178256 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: October 26, 2010, 12:09:50 AM »

Actually, there was a text about DeDe in a thong.
Guess that's why I can't fall asleep.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
crazybabyborg
« Reply #161 on: October 26, 2010, 12:14:35 AM »

Thank you Des, for the contrast in Terri's response to Kyron being missing while she thought no one was watching and that of Kaine and Desiree. Very poignant.

She is soooo guilty, IMO. Nothing's going to change her guilt, but I'm hoping her luck is changing and will run out very soon. I'm grateful for the text messages. They should go a loooong way to convince a jury of who they are really looking at.

I wonder what her parent's reaction to the text messages has been?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #162 on: October 26, 2010, 12:18:20 AM »

Try counting O4Bull's.     
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: October 26, 2010, 12:34:32 AM »

There WAS???   

Unspeakably glad I missed that one.  (And no, I won't be going back in to try to find it.  No way.  Ugh.)

"Counting 04Bulls" -- Very funny, CBB.  I know you always cheer us up in the Caylee thread with your reassuring cry of "Casey is going down," but please, whatever you do, don't say "Terri is ---."  Well, you get the picture.

Okay? 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: October 26, 2010, 12:38:24 AM »

Yes, it is very, very sad about the further shame this must bring to Terri's parents.  And yeah, where are all of her supporters?  How are they going to shrug this off?  Sorry, but this is NOT the kind of behavior that can be rationalized.

It's like Casey Anthony participating in the Hot Body Contest while Caylee lay rotting in the swamp.  Well... no... it may actually be worse.

Poor Kyron.  He so did NOT deserve any of this.  I pray he will be found soon.  Someone needs to pay for what has happened to him.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: October 26, 2010, 12:39:29 AM »

There WAS???   

Unspeakably glad I missed that one.  (And no, I won't be going back in to try to find it.  No way.  Ugh.)

"Counting 04Bulls" -- Very funny, CBB.  I know you always cheer us up in the Caylee thread with your reassuring cry of "Casey is going down," but please, whatever you do, don't say "Terri is ---."  Well, you get the picture.

Okay? 

AAACCCCCKKKKKKK....covering face with bunches of banana's.....

SO we FINALLY hear from Terri.

Those texts speak volumes about her nature.   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #166 on: October 26, 2010, 12:55:19 AM »

There WAS???   

Okay? 

Ohhhh, you're bad, Des!!  I cross my heart! I'll never ever declare that!   

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: October 26, 2010, 01:26:32 AM »

Golf has a new meaning to me now as well. 

I guess when I look at a hose, I will never think the same either.

I wonder how the nutter butter factory feels?  Good publicity or not?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #168 on: October 26, 2010, 02:08:46 AM »

I don't know, but other than her "pleasure", she's a little concerned about "kitty" not having it's blanket. Of course the fact that Kyron is missing doesn't enter her mind at all!

At the time of those texts, she knows Kyron isn't coming home and she knows exactly why he isn't.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: October 26, 2010, 02:38:13 AM »

There WAS???   

Okay? 
Man, you guys are quick!  I laughed so hard that I believe every bit of stress left my body and mind.  Two big redheaded  04bulls!  ...wouldn't think that could be topped...but Casey is going....LOL!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: October 26, 2010, 02:55:00 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_wants_mental_eval.html

Snipped......

The two parties are due again in court on Nov. 4 for housekeeping issues, according to the clerk for Multnomah County Judge Keith Meisenheimer.

The judge has set aside a week of hearings Jan. 4 through Jan. 7 to address their dispute over the restraining order and money Moulton Horman has paid to Houze.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: October 26, 2010, 03:39:50 AM »

Anyone else notice exhibit 3 page 2 of 2 top left hand side? TH says during the "will you lie for me" part; She says to MC
 "I said I went 4 a drive".
Seems like she's used this lie more than once.

WTF??????? This is the sickest  *^*^ I have ever seen. No wonder she is so suspect. This is NOT what you are doing when your son (step or other) goes missing. And please I cannot hear one more  "everyone deals with tragedy differently" blah...blah..blah.  This shows STATE OF MIND

This is the first time in this case I ever felt that hopeless/scared sick pit in my stomach. I feel like I just stared in the eyes of something very evil. Wish I had never read it and you are probably wise not to if you haven't.
javascript:void(0);

edit: Hi tnmomb! There were 4 of these exact posts by you, so I removed three of them. I'm sure it was an error. 
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 05:43:17 AM by CBB » Logged
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: October 26, 2010, 07:43:52 AM »

I cannot see a reason for Terri's pushing for visitation with Kiara except her lawyers might have done so to see what damaging info Kaine has against her. From what I have heard about the redacted text messages and a few other things, I doubt Terri was the one pushing for visitation unless she was doing so as an ego thing.

With the delayed request for a change in the RO in order to get visitation and the text messages, maybe the court can deny or delay a ruling on her request.

Hopefully someone warned James that the messages were about to be published. No one needs this kind of information out about their mother, especially a kid in high school.

I would be curious to know the daily amount of time she spent on her computer and when. The proper care of a two-year-old and a seven-year-old should leave little time to spend on the computer. Add in her daily time at the gym. No wonder Desiree and Kaine have commented on how happy Kiara is now. She is probably receiving the loving attention she lacked before.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #173 on: October 26, 2010, 09:38:45 AM »

If they are redacted, that means that there are much much more.  LE said that there were hundreds of texts.  That is not hundreds.

At least the photos were redacted!

Well, I am afraid that I do have some pictures in my mind.  Dede walking around in a thong, is just one that I would like to give you all.
OMG when I read that last night, I had to stop and log off,  WTH.  I'm not sure how this is going to find Kyron, but since sex sells that is why IMO why this has been released 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: October 26, 2010, 09:40:12 AM »

I know this isn't funny but I feel the same way, matter of fact I could puke 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: October 26, 2010, 09:46:24 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/26/kyron-horman-case-kaine-files-additional-documents/#comments

Kyron Horman case: Kaine files additional documents

Posted on October 26th, 2010 by Valhall

Excellent read as always!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: October 26, 2010, 09:49:28 AM »

I can't believe I'm saying this but, Terri is a skankier (is that a word) skank than
Casey Anthony!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: October 26, 2010, 09:52:00 AM »

I can't believe I'm saying this but, Terri is a skankier (is that a word) skank than
Casey Anthony!
And since DeDe was parading around in a thong Was she part of the action also? This is just getting sicker and sicker.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: October 26, 2010, 09:53:24 AM »

I cannot see a reason for Terri's pushing for visitation with Kiara except her lawyers might have done so to see what damaging info Kaine has against her. From what I have heard about the redacted text messages and a few other things, I doubt Terri was the one pushing for visitation unless she was doing so as an ego thing.

With the delayed request for a change in the RO in order to get visitation and the text messages, maybe the court can deny or delay a ruling on her request.

Hopefully someone warned James that the messages were about to be published. No one needs this kind of information out about their mother, especially a kid in high school.

I would be curious to know the daily amount of time she spent on her computer and when. The proper care of a two-year-old and a seven-year-old should leave little time to spend on the computer. Add in her daily time at the gym. No wonder Desiree and Kaine have commented on how happy Kiara is now. She is probably receiving the loving attention she lacked before.

Ill bet Terri's mom and dad are sooooo proud of their daughter!

I honestly believe Terri never bonded with Kiara...JMO

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: October 26, 2010, 10:08:17 AM »

Casey Anthony!
And since DeDe was parading around in a thong Was she part of the action also? This is just getting sicker and sicker.

It sure does NoRose......

And Saint DeDe (cough).....where do I begin....ughhhh
According to DeDe (by proxy) she didn't see anything abnormal about Terri's behavior while staying with her for 10 days, while all this sexting, drinking, drives to MC's for a little bump and grind, and gawd knows what else......WHAT PART of this is normal behavior when your step-son is missing, your 20 month old baby daughter has been taken away because you attempted to have your husband murdered,
your step-son is missing, your step-son is missing????

DeDe, have one of your "people" answer that question for us!!!
Maybe if you have the balls, you could answer it yourself, but we won't hold our breath!

We know......Terri has the corner market on everyone's balls....but maybe she can suck a few through the hose for ya....being she's the expert and all!

DeDe, you should have used that "fire extinguisher" to hose your roommate down!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.