June 03, 2024, 08:51:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #34 10/17/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 178241 times)
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #920 on: November 10, 2010, 06:46:01 AM »

Good morning and TY for the updates.

Certainly looking forward to the Dateline special and glad to see Kyron in the spotlight.

Good morning   ITA I look forward to the Dateline special too and I'm glad to see Kyron in the spotlight.     I'm hoping and praying Kyron will be found soon.

Yeah. It's always good to have the spotlight on Kyron.

Just a note about the show: They are covering two stories that night, so only expect 30 minutes on Kyron. 30 minutes on a primetime, national program is great.

Would love for Kyron to be at home to watch.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: November 10, 2010, 06:47:40 AM »

Certainly looking forward to the Dateline special and glad to see Kyron in the spotlight.

Good morning   ITA I look forward to the Dateline special too and I'm glad to see Kyron in the spotlight.     I'm hoping and praying Kyron will be found soon.

TY MuffyBee...I do too, and cannot imagine how the families feel...especially with the holidays approaching...so sad.

I come every day to read and am praying he has been found...so i will keep coming and praying till he is found.

NCSunny

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: November 10, 2010, 07:02:05 AM »

Looking forward to that Dateline broadcast. As I said before, the school was under a gag order in the begining of this case. Will be interesting to see who speaks up in this report- any new faces or more of the same. (I wonder if JW jumped on the bandwagon...)
Remind me next time to bring a case of vino, crate of bananas and some ear-plugs!
We're all frustrated and want some answers. (The vino and bananas sedate us!)
Xoxo!

I am as well...however...will have to have daughter record for me, gotta work at 5am on the 12th. This seems to be getting lots of "hype", it makes me wonder if it will be like the press conferences that led up to...more of the same.

Tnmomb. Thank you for your way with words and to LE for their dedication. I could never be in that line of work. Really takes a special person.

Regarding the Dateline special, I am curious about "Terri's friends who are speaking out in her defense".

If Terri's friends want to defend her, that is fine with me; however, I have problems with

1. her friends who purchased bat phones for themselves and Terri in order to circumvent the investigation about Kyron's disappearance. I will consider whatever they have to say as BS.

2. her friends that trash Kaine, Desiree, Tony, and the school, especially with lies, as a way to divert attention from Terri. Their words, too, can be considered BS.

Other than the dumbasses those in the above two categories, I am willing to listen.

Yeah, Monkey King, it would be interesting if JW were included. If so, I will be screaming with laughter in the back of the cage.

The other interviews and information will have my full attention.

Arrangements for bananas, wine, and booze have been made for Friday night delivery. Please use the trash cans provided for empties and banana peels. A good supply of bananas will be set aside for Nana29 and others who will be unavailable for the original broadcast.

Good morning Grey 

BBM
In regard to Terri's friends speaking out in her defense:  They can keep talking, imo.  And I think it's great that all that talking is recorded.  There can be information gleaned from the statements they make and even though they think they are helping Terri, what they are saying may in fact come back to bite them in the hiney.  Sometimes little tidbits of info may be found among the bs, which can be checked and sometimes all LE needs is just one or two more tidbits to follow up on.   So, yeah.  Let them keep talking.  They may be helping dig her hole deeper.  JMHO

As far as Terri's friends need to trash Kaine, Desiree, Tony and the school, well...  consider the source    I agree with you that it's an attempt to divert attention away from Terri.  Terri needs to step up to the plate and fess up with what she knows.  Has Terri told all she knows and has she been honest?  If not, why not?  This is starting to remind me of Haleigh Cumming's case, with Misty knowing more than she's telling.  I've read Misty is the key to solving the case.  In Kyron's case, Terri knows more than she's telling and she's the key to solving the case. Terri and her "friends" seem to be all about themselves and not so much about a little boy that's missing.    Again, JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: November 10, 2010, 07:17:57 AM »

Looking forward to that Dateline broadcast. As I said before, the school was under a gag order in the begining of this case. Will be interesting to see who speaks up in this report- any new faces or more of the same. (I wonder if JW jumped on the bandwagon...)
Remind me next time to bring a case of vino, crate of bananas and some ear-plugs!
Xoxo!

I am as well...however...will have to have daughter record for me, gotta work at 5am on the 12th. This seems to be getting lots of "hype", it makes me wonder if it will be like the press conferences that led up to...more of the same.

Tnmomb. Thank you for your way with words and to LE for their dedication. I could never be in that line of work. Really takes a special person.

Regarding the Dateline special, I am curious about "Terri's friends who are speaking out in her defense".

If Terri's friends want to defend her, that is fine with me; however, I have problems with

1. her friends who purchased bat phones for themselves and Terri in order to circumvent the investigation about Kyron's disappearance. I will consider whatever they have to say as BS.

2. her friends that trash Kaine, Desiree, Tony, and the school, especially with lies, as a way to divert attention from Terri. Their words, too, can be considered BS.

Other than the dumbasses those in the above two categories, I am willing to listen.

Yeah, Monkey King, it would be interesting if JW were included. If so, I will be screaming with laughter in the back of the cage.

Arrangements for bananas, wine, and booze have been made for Friday night delivery. Please use the trash cans provided for empties and banana peels. A good supply of bananas will be set aside for Nana29 and others who will be unavailable for the original broadcast.

Good morning Grey 

BBM
In regard to Terri's friends speaking out in her defense:  They can keep talking, imo.  And I think it's great that all that talking is recorded.  There can be information gleaned from the statements they make and even though they think they are helping Terri, what they are saying may in fact come back to bite them in the hiney.  Sometimes little tidbits of info may be found among the bs, which can be checked and sometimes all LE needs is just one or two more tidbits to follow up on.   So, yeah.  Let them keep talking.  They may be helping dig her hole deeper.  JMHO

As far as Terri's friends need to trash Kaine, Desiree, Tony and the school, well...  consider the source    I agree with you that it's an attempt to divert attention away from Terri.  Terri needs to step up to the plate and fess up with what she knows.  Has Terri told all she knows and has she been honest?  If not, why not?  This is starting to remind me of Haleigh Cumming's case, with Misty knowing more than she's telling.  I've read Misty is the key to solving the case.  In Kyron's case, Terri knows more than she's telling and she's the key to solving the case. Terri and her "friends" seem to be all about themselves and not so much about a little boy that's missing.    Again, JMHO

MuffyBee, I like the way you think. It would be great if the friends let something slip. LE is probably reviewing the original, unedited tapes as we speak.

As far as Misty and Haleigh, I'm afraid that Misty was probably under too many drugs and/or booze and cannot recall what happened that night or recall the needed details. If she is responsible/involved, she is not about to tell the truth. Terri does not have the excuse of being too out of it to recall anything.

It is amazing how Terri and her friends do seem to be about themselves with no consideration for a missing child. They are unbelievable.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: November 10, 2010, 07:58:24 AM »

Yesterday I was speaking with a nice lady who is a local to this area. Kyron came into our discussion. It seems who ever I speak with I ask them the same question and get the same response. What was your first thought the day you heard Kyron went missing, that his SM had dropped him off at school and he disappeared? Everyone I have asked said the first thought in their mind was. The SM aka TMH did something to this child and their opinion has not changed since day one. They have all also said they believe he was murdered that morning and dumped somewhere close by. This was of course a knee jerk reaction to the news report. So many people are angry over this case.

So I went out behind my office, my favorite spot during the day, and asked God to tell us where he is. I also told God that we all understand he is with him but we would like to find his earthly remains so he can be put to rest with dignity. Maybe if more people request this of God our prayers will be answered. Just to bring him home and be able to bring closure for all of us who have loved this precious little boy. For his family who are so lost at this time. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: November 10, 2010, 08:15:01 AM »

Xoxo!

Good morning, monkeys!

Grey - I found your post intriguing - especially Item 2.  I would like to know more about what "lies" you speak of, especially, with respect to the "school".  Thanks.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: November 10, 2010, 08:21:07 AM »

Yesterday I was speaking with a nice lady who is a local to this area. Kyron came into our discussion. It seems who ever I speak with I ask them the same question and get the same response. What was your first thought the day you heard Kyron went missing, that his SM had dropped him off at school and he disappeared? Everyone I have asked said the first thought in their mind was. The SM aka TMH did something to this child and their opinion has not changed since day one. They have all also said they believe he was murdered that morning and dumped somewhere close by. This was of course a knee jerk reaction to the news report. So many people are angry over this case.

So I went out behind my office, my favorite spot during the day, and asked God to tell us where he is. I also told God that we all understand he is with him but we would like to find his earthly remains so he can be put to rest with dignity. Maybe if more people request this of God our prayers will be answered. Just to bring him home and be able to bring closure for all of us who have loved this precious little boy. For his family who are so lost at this time. 

I could be wrong, but I think way back when Caylee was missing the monkeys in the cage did some sort of prayer chain.  Maybe Klaas could let us know how this worked. I know most of us pray every day for all the missing children but a little extra can't hurt.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: November 10, 2010, 08:21:25 AM »

Interesting post from BOC re: Anselmo Sanchez-Sanchez

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/comment-page-15/#comments

beejay says:
November 9, 2010 at 9:38 am
OK, re AS-S. I just got off the phone with MCSO Public Info. line (9:40 am). Was told that this is simply AS-S having been transferred back into MCIJ from the Sheridan fed. prison by US Marshalls.

Had a good chat with very nice lady. So, going forward, I now know, acc. to her, that when someone shows up with a new “arrest date”, it doesn’t necessarily mean they’ve been arrested. Could be just a transfer from another facility.

We discussed AS-S specifically, also. She gave me his recent history of incarcerations at MCIJ and to fed. prison and back. She also said that he is being held on a federal charge. His rape counts are a federal charge? Because he’s an illegal?

His rape charges are past tense, he is being held on illegal re-entry.
B

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Moreplease
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: November 10, 2010, 09:36:57 AM »

I agree Lazydog..power in numbers   an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #929 on: November 10, 2010, 10:24:40 AM »

Mods can you please correct the year to say " about 1 year later"...Not sure what happend there.
TIA

Done.  MB
I'm stunned I didn't know that about the police looking at Amber's stepdad like that. I sure followed both girl's cases but didn't see the tv show. Sometimes the police definitely go after the wrong person because everything seems to focus on a particular individual. Not saying it is right or wrong just what it is.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #930 on: November 10, 2010, 11:46:58 AM »

Transparency and accountability at the correct time...yes. But outsiders don't get to choose that time in an active investigation. IMHO it's irresponsible to demand crucial information while LE is still building a case. I personally don't want the case compromised. I want justice for Kyron.
And I will say it again....accountability and transparency need to be laid at the feet of Terri Moulton Horman. Is she would give information to LE, then more than likely Kyron could be found in short order. Blame needs to be placed on the perpetrators where it belongs.
It's pretty easy to sit back and say LE is not doing enough. We really don't have any idea what's going on behind the scenes, but I can tell just from the interviews that LE cares about Kyron. They want to find him as much, if not more than we do, and they have been looking for him intensely. It's a huge world, and Kyron could be anywhere. Terri needs to talk.

It is just my opinion. Not sure why it upsets you when I post my opinion. You post yours and it is fine with me.
Have a great day!

I wasn't upset. I just disagree that no one is thinking of Kyron. I've seen that posted quite a bit, and quite frankly it's just wrong.That's the whole reason we're still here. Natalee's thread has been there for 5 years. People still care about her. Kyron is no different.

It is wrong, in your opinion, not in mine.  I disagree with you, that is allowed and I am sure not unheard of. We disagree, so be it.

In the mean time, Did anybody catch the episode of 48 hours on the Amber Dubous thread? For those of you not familiar with her case, she went missing while walking to Escondido High and found in a shallow grave about a 1 year later. 48 hours did a show on hers and Chelsea Kings case. I was not aware so many fingers pointed to the step father  I knew LE believed her to be a run away, but not that her step dad was under so much suspicion. He was the last one to see Amber. He also didn't go to work that day and swayed from his routine. He and Amber had been fighting for about a month prior to her going missing, He took several lie detectors, I think they said 8 or so. Amber's mom had moved from her home because she was unsure of what he could have done. The police had said something to her regarding his possible involvement, he was not even allowed to search either. I guess at one point it didn't look good for this man. The sad part is, he didn't hurt Amber, A convicted sexual predator did. Everything that had been thought about how Amber went missing ended up being wrong. She didn't run away, Dave didn't hurt her, LE's theories were wrong. Did they do that intentionally? No, of course not. They tried to find Amber and wanted her found. They made mistakes and a whole lot of assumptions and got it wrong.

It is cases like Amber's which make me skeptical and why I keep an open mind. One thing is forsure about Amber's thread, we never loss focus of Amber. She was always the main point of the thread. Never gossiped or bad mouth anyone. To be honest I don't think we ever talked about Dave or at least I don't recall doing it at length. We also got very close in figuring out who could have taken Amber. Edward had him on a list. So if I feel Kyron is lost, it is because of my experience with other cases on Scared Monkeys.

This is just my opinion and nothing else. We all have opinions, that is ok. No reason for posters to be offended or leave rude replies, or gang up on a fellow poster, or at least in my opinion.

Edit to correct typo per Tracygirl's request.  MuffyBee

I am going out on a limb as I rarely post here, but to some extent I agree and it reminds me of another case too, Michelle Door. She was about 6 IIRC and was staying with her father, she was in theri back yard in the little kiddie pool, and voila.......GONE.  They eyed the father for yrs Carl Dorr as prime suspect (kinda had blinders on)  Turns out she was murdered by Haddon Clark. Here is a link to this story, it made me sick because if they had not had tunnel vision he would have possibly been arrested and never had a chance to murder Laura Houghteling.

While I feel like it was Terri or somone connected to her, the lack of evidence, charges etc is disheartening and now with the new info from BOC regarding the calls, well it does make LE look less than objective IMO in how they are sharing evidence on an active case with certain ppl.

Hang in there TG.......there are many that agree with you as to the idea of keeping an open mind an angelic monkey

Also, does anyone remember the last time Desiree spoke, I am worried about her  

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: November 10, 2010, 01:01:40 PM »

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/11/09/5435442-nov12-searching-for-kyron-mean-girls

Nov.12: 'Searching for Kyron', 'Mean Girls'

This Friday at 9pm/8c on Dateline NBC...

The disappearance of 7-year old Kyron Horman made national headlines in early June 2010, and has since left family and friends desperately searching for answers. "Dateline's" Kate Snow continues her reporting on the case and uncovers new details, including reports from eyewitnesses about what they saw the day Kyron went missing, allegations from Kyron's father about his wife Terri, and interviews with Terri's friends who are speaking out in her defense.

A teenage party girl finds herself at the center of a murder mystery when her older boyfriend is brutally attacked and dies. Though the killer is convicted and thrown in jail, the case is reopened years later when a confession letter leads to more arrests within a close group of friends who were hiding a big secret. Keith Morrison reports.
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: November 10, 2010, 02:43:43 PM »

Just a note about the show: They are covering two stories that night, so only expect 30 minutes on Kyron. 30 minutes on a primetime, national program is great.

I thought the show was going to be 2 hours long. That's what the schedule says for here locally. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: November 10, 2010, 03:11:07 PM »

Kyron is the point of all this. He needs to be found and brought home. Why is that message getting lost?

I don't see that it's getting lost. Kyron has not been forgotten.

Yeah. The message is not getting lost. Saying it is lost over and over again does not make it so.

Chill.

You are very rude.

TracyGirl, please chill, relax, take it down a notch, etc.

There are several posters who disagree with you, and they all give reasons why. You keep repeating the same accusations, statements, and/or opinions, and you continue to get responses from those who disagree with you with explanations of why they disagree. It is not a gang of posters out to get you. More than one poster does not agree with you, and that is allowed.

When I disagree with you, that is not being rude. When I point out that you have repeated something, that is not being rude. This thread is about Kyron, and posters come here for Kyron. It does not make sense to me that finding Kyron is not important here, yet you continue to make that accusation or have that opinion. I disagree. Perhaps you think you are the only one who cares. I disagree.

If you have a problem with my posts, please contact Klaas.
If you think posters are ganging up on you, please contact Klaas.

When you start paying my bills you may tell me what to do. Until then I will say what I want, when I want and about who I wish. If you have a problem with me or my opinions, that is your right and frankly I don't care who agrees with me or not. I am not here to win a popularity contest.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: November 10, 2010, 03:29:53 PM »

I thought the show was going to be 2 hours long. That's what the schedule says for here locally. 

It is 2 hours long. The segments are 60 minutes each.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: November 10, 2010, 03:39:56 PM »

Mods can you please correct the year to say " about 1 year later"...Not sure what happend there.
TIA

Done.  MB
I'm stunned I didn't know that about the police looking at Amber's stepdad like that. I sure followed both girl's cases but didn't see the tv show. Sometimes the police definitely go after the wrong person because everything seems to focus on a particular individual. Not saying it is right or wrong just what it is.
[/b]

Yep, it can happen. Is it happening here? I have no idea as I only know what is being released.
I find it interesting that we didn't hear more about Dave. Carry really kept that out of the public eye. I recall asking her or perhaps a friend of hers about Dave and why she wasn't living with him, all she told me is the pressure had gotten to them. I think that was one of the smartest things considering if the public got wind of the suspicions, I doubt there there would have been the effort to find her? Would everyone had looked so hard at John Gardner when he popped up on radar? Carry is one smart cookie, that is all I can say and a brave one as well. She never gave up or gave in and never ever stopped looking for her daughter no matter where, how, who. I admire her so much. She was a warrior for her child. Any how, the point is, the cases are similar yet different as well. So is the Zarha case, different yet similar.
Where is Kyron? If only today could be the day that question is finally answered. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: November 10, 2010, 03:47:00 PM »

Transparency and accountability at the correct time...yes. But outsiders don't get to choose that time in an active investigation. IMHO it's irresponsible to demand crucial information while LE is still building a case. I personally don't want the case compromised. I want justice for Kyron.
And I will say it again....accountability and transparency need to be laid at the feet of Terri Moulton Horman. Is she would give information to LE, then more than likely Kyron could be found in short order. Blame needs to be placed on the perpetrators where it belongs.
It's pretty easy to sit back and say LE is not doing enough. We really don't have any idea what's going on behind the scenes, but I can tell just from the interviews that LE cares about Kyron. They want to find him as much, if not more than we do, and they have been looking for him intensely. It's a huge world, and Kyron could be anywhere. Terri needs to talk.

It is just my opinion. Not sure why it upsets you when I post my opinion. You post yours and it is fine with me.
Have a great day!

I wasn't upset. I just disagree that no one is thinking of Kyron. I've seen that posted quite a bit, and quite frankly it's just wrong.That's the whole reason we're still here. Natalee's thread has been there for 5 years. People still care about her. Kyron is no different.

It is wrong, in your opinion, not in mine.  I disagree with you, that is allowed and I am sure not unheard of. We disagree, so be it.

In the mean time, Did anybody catch the episode of 48 hours on the Amber Dubous thread? For those of you not familiar with her case, she went missing while walking to Escondido High and found in a shallow grave about a 1 year later. 48 hours did a show on hers and Chelsea Kings case. I was not aware so many fingers pointed to the step father  I knew LE believed her to be a run away, but not that her step dad was under so much suspicion. He was the last one to see Amber. He also didn't go to work that day and swayed from his routine. He and Amber had been fighting for about a month prior to her going missing, He took several lie detectors, I think they said 8 or so. Amber's mom had moved from her home because she was unsure of what he could have done. The police had said something to her regarding his possible involvement, he was not even allowed to search either. I guess at one point it didn't look good for this man. The sad part is, he didn't hurt Amber, A convicted sexual predator did. Everything that had been thought about how Amber went missing ended up being wrong. She didn't run away, Dave didn't hurt her, LE's theories were wrong. Did they do that intentionally? No, of course not. They tried to find Amber and wanted her found. They made mistakes and a whole lot of assumptions and got it wrong.

It is cases like Amber's which make me skeptical and why I keep an open mind. One thing is forsure about Amber's thread, we never loss focus of Amber. She was always the main point of the thread. Never gossiped or bad mouth anyone. To be honest I don't think we ever talked about Dave or at least I don't recall doing it at length. We also got very close in figuring out who could have taken Amber. Edward had him on a list. So if I feel Kyron is lost, it is because of my experience with other cases on Scared Monkeys.

This is just my opinion and nothing else. We all have opinions, that is ok. No reason for posters to be offended or leave rude replies, or gang up on a fellow poster, or at least in my opinion.

Edit to correct typo per Tracygirl's request.  MuffyBee

I am going out on a limb as I rarely post here, but to some extent I agree and it reminds me of another case too, Michelle Door. She was about 6 IIRC and was staying with her father, she was in theri back yard in the little kiddie pool, and voila.......GONE.  They eyed the father for yrs Carl Dorr as prime suspect (kinda had blinders on)  Turns out she was murdered by Haddon Clark. Here is a link to this story, it made me sick because if they had not had tunnel vision he would have possibly been arrested and never had a chance to murder Laura Houghteling.

While I feel like it was Terri or somone connected to her, the lack of evidence, charges etc is disheartening and now with the new info from BOC regarding the calls, well it does make LE look less than objective IMO in how they are sharing evidence on an active case with certain ppl.

Hang in there TG.......there are many that agree with you as to the idea of keeping an open mind an angelic monkey

Also, does anyone remember the last time Desiree spoke, I am worried about her

I am worried about her as well. I don't know when she last talked, maybe that time after the wall of hope moved? She was alone I think. I don't know foresure.

I know there are people that agree with me, thank you for posting.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: November 10, 2010, 03:58:06 PM »

TIA

Done.  MB
[/b]

Yep, it can happen. Is it happening here? I have no idea as I only know what is being released.
I find it interesting that we didn't hear more about Dave. Carry really kept that out of the public eye. I recall asking her or perhaps a friend of hers about Dave and why she wasn't living with him, all she told me is the pressure had gotten to them. I think that was one of the smartest things considering if the public got wind of the suspicions, I doubt there there would have been the effort to find her? Would everyone had looked so hard at John Gardner when he popped up on radar? Carry is one smart cookie, that is all I can say and a brave one as well. She never gave up or gave in and never ever stopped looking for her daughter no matter where, how, who. I admire her so much. She was a warrior for her child. Any how, the point is, the cases are similar yet different as well. So is the Zarha case, different yet similar.
Where is Kyron? If only today could be the day that question is finally answered. 

Amber has a wonderful family, and there was no way that child ran away. I am keeping an open mind because there is something just not right to me in this, I have had a closed mind in other cases to find out the person that I thought did the crime didn't, and I felt guilty for what I was all thinking about that person. Someday hopefully we will know what happened and where Kyron is   an angelic monkey
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: November 10, 2010, 04:15:03 PM »

I did that in the Sandra Cantu case. At one point I was sure it was the martial arts man who kissed Sandra at the pool. Although he was a creep and should not be around children, he was not responsible for taking Sandra.

There is so much not known about this case. The things I do know, although seem to point to involvement, doesn't mean she was involved. Sometimes things are not as they appear.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: November 10, 2010, 04:29:19 PM »

I did that in the Sandra Cantu case. At one point I was sure it was the martial arts man who kissed Sandra at the pool. Although he was a creep and should not be around children, he was not responsible for taking Sandra.

There is so much not known about this case. The things I do know, although seem to point to involvement, doesn't mean she was involved. Sometimes things are not as they appear.
I agree with you, sometimes things are definitely not as they appear. And I not only thought the martial arts man but the other man in the trailer park which now I can't remember his name, had something to do with Sandra. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.