June 03, 2024, 08:55:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #34 10/17/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 178243 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: November 03, 2010, 06:38:43 PM »

Exactly Scatty!!!!!!  Someone has  themselves a giant hole and it almost seems like Bunch is going to use this as leverage within the divorce proceedings.  Especially when Bunch mentioned that they are sending a revised visitation schedule and expect everything to proceed without litigation!  WOW!  Seems like Houze and Bunch waited for KH and Rackner to play this exact hand.

Did I miss that?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: November 03, 2010, 06:41:42 PM »

Exactly Scatty!!!!!!  Someone has  themselves a giant hole and it almost seems like Bunch is going to use this as leverage within the divorce proceedings.  Especially when Bunch mentioned that they are sending a revised visitation schedule and expect everything to proceed without litigation!  WOW!  Seems like Houze and Bunch waited for KH and Rackner to play this exact hand.

Where and when did Bunch say this?  TIA.  Link please.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: November 03, 2010, 06:42:19 PM »

Did I miss that?

Despite Terri's request to dismiss her motion to modify the Family Abuse Prevention Act order that keeps her from seeing her daughter, the court document says "Respondent's lawyers will continue their efforts to put into place an agreement that is acceptable to the parties, without the need for what can only end up being litigation that is destructive to the parties and their daughter. That goal is not only consistent with Kiara's best interests, but also helps ensure that these matters are presented with judicial economy."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/106634729.html#idc-cover
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: November 03, 2010, 06:43:38 PM »

I didn't explain that very well did I?  ha ha ha.

Okay - the cellphone account is in Kaine's name with 2 cell phones. Kaine has 1, Terri has 1, but when you print out the calls/texts they all show up under the master account name/number? 

I am guessing here - I do not know.

I do know that on another site they state there are 3 phone numbers or possibly more that are identifiable on the text report.  So who knows.

I do not know if you can text or receive a text and forward it to a third parties phone.

Did Kaine have more then one cell phone? Why it is thought perhaps Kaine gave MC the phone? What if Kaine left his phone at the house and Terri gave it to MC to use so they could "talk"? The question is why didn't she realize the number she was calling? Well maybe she knew the number was Kaines because she gave MC's one of Kaines phones?

TracyGirl - I do not think Kaine gave MC one of his phones.  I do not think Terri gave MC one of Kaine's phones either.  I think the only confusion that is coming into play is simply that Terri's phone is in/under Kaine's name but that is just my guess so the texts are showing up as belonging to Kaine.  

I don't know why Blink is thinking what she thinks.  I have tried following her on the MFH thing also but she lost me.  I think there could have been 2 MFH plans if any at all.  JMO based on what I've seen from her articles.

I am thinking ....

It may take a while.  Story of my life.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: November 03, 2010, 06:45:08 PM »

Terri Horman's lawyers also noted that they have presented a full offer of compromise, essentially what they described as "a very reasonable proposal to resolve every issue in the divorce proceeding." But they have not received a response from Kaine Horman's attorney, who has until Friday.

Her lawyers said that they'd continue to try to draft an agreement suitable to both parties without the need for further litigation.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/terri_moulton_horman_withdraws.html
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: November 03, 2010, 06:45:23 PM »

I didn't explain that very well did I?  ha ha ha.

Okay - the cellphone account is in Kaine's name with 2 cell phones. Kaine has 1, Terri has 1, but when you print out the calls/texts they all show up under the master account name/number? 

I am guessing here - I do not know.

I do know that on another site they state there are 3 phone numbers or possibly more that are identifiable on the text report.  So who knows.

I do not know if you can text or receive a text and forward it to a third parties phone.

Did Kaine have more then one cell phone? Why it is thought perhaps Kaine gave MC the phone? What if Kaine left his phone at the house and Terri gave it to MC to use so they could "talk"? The question is why didn't she realize the number she was calling? Well maybe she knew the number was Kaines because she gave MC's one of Kaines phones?

But wouldn't she realize that Kaine would see the calls on his phone bill? Unless those calls don't appear because they are cell phone to cell phone on the same provider? Or did she WANT Kaine to know she was getting chummy with MC, hoping to get him jealous? Aaargh, I'm getting a headache!

If she was at the home and Kaine was not, was he going to see a bill? I don't even know if what I am thinking connects to what Blink was getting at. Could it be possible Terri gave MC a phone that belonged to Kaine?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: November 03, 2010, 06:45:42 PM »

Did I miss that?

Despite Terri's request to dismiss her motion to modify the Family Abuse Prevention Act order that keeps her from seeing her daughter, the court document says "Respondent's lawyers will continue their efforts to put into place an agreement that is acceptable to the parties, without the need for what can only end up being litigation that is destructive to the parties and their daughter. That goal is not only consistent with Kiara's best interests, but also helps ensure that these matters are presented with judicial economy."

All that tells me is that they are going to continue to try and seek visitation OUTSIDE the court.  This is what they claim they were doing before and frankly, I don't see how Kaine can comply when the restraining order is in place.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: November 03, 2010, 06:47:10 PM »

pdf of the actual filing today if anyone really wants to read it;

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/horman-motion.PDF
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: November 03, 2010, 06:47:21 PM »

Terri Horman's lawyers also noted that they have presented a full offer of compromise, essentially what they described as "a very reasonable proposal to resolve every issue in the divorce proceeding." But they have not received a response from Kaine Horman's attorney, who has until Friday.

Her lawyers said that they'd continue to try to draft an agreement suitable to both parties without the need for further litigation.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/terri_moulton_horman_withdraws.html

...in my mind, they feel they now have some leverage.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: November 03, 2010, 06:49:58 PM »

Mean if I ever get me a divorce I want a criminal attorney to handle it....ha ha ha!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: November 03, 2010, 06:54:13 PM »

...in my mind, they feel they now have some leverage.

We are reading it completely different.  That's OK though, we don't have to agree 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: November 03, 2010, 06:59:15 PM »

Dropping the request for visitation made People Magazine.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20439180,00.html

Nothing new but it does have a photo of Kyron and minimal background info. His parents probably appreciate national exposure any way they can get it.

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: November 03, 2010, 07:01:34 PM »

Yes, but this in light of what is posted on Blink's site.  If I completely discredit what Blink has posted...then they are still doing everything outside of litigation as they were before.  I strongly feel, however, that what Blink posted and this on the KATU site http://www.katu.com/news/local/106634729.html#idc-cover:

Personal information at issue: "...Further, Petitioner chose to attach to his affidavit deeply personal text messages [WARNING: These texts contain explicit content] between Respondent and a mutual friend of the parties." As an aside, Terri's Nov. 2 filing of this document comes the same day that Blink on Crime, a site that looks into disappearance cases, raised questions about the sender and recipient of those messages. This new court filing seems to confirm both.

This opens a door to discredit the validity of the text messages or the RO because KH had a copy of that RO, as well.  If the phone is KH's, who can say that he is not the one that took the pictures of the RO?  And why would you take a picture of the RO via cellphone.  I imagine that had to be a pretty difficult file to read.  This is just my interpretation.  
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 07:04:07 PM by klaasend » Logged
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: November 03, 2010, 07:02:34 PM »

OOPs here is that quote from KATU

Personal information at issue: "...Further, Petitioner chose to attach to his affidavit deeply personal text messages [WARNING: These texts contain explicit content] between Respondent and a mutual friend of the parties." As an aside, Terri's Nov. 2 filing of this document comes the same day that Blink on Crime, a site that looks into disappearance cases, raised questions about the sender and recipient of those messages. This new court filing seems to confirm both.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: November 03, 2010, 07:03:29 PM »

Nothing new but it does have a photo of Kyron and minimal background info. His parents probably appreciate national exposure any way they can get it.

Yes and from the article above and the other articles, this is what I believe the reason is she dropped the motion.  She doesn't want to incriminate herself in the criminal case:

Horman dropped her motion only after learning her estranged husband's lawyer intended to bring on extensive discovery, "multiple depositions" and subpoenas for their client's medical records, The Oregonian reports.

The judge granted the dismissal, leaving a restraining order in place so that Terri is prohibited from having any contact with Kiara.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: November 03, 2010, 07:04:31 PM »

Did I miss that?

All that tells me is that they are going to continue to try and seek visitation OUTSIDE the court.  This is what they claim they were doing before and frankly, I don't see how Kaine can comply when the restraining order is in place.

I had a RO on my ex husband and the way it was explained to me is, it was my responsibility to enforce it, meaning they were not going to put a police officer outside of my door, I had to report it if my ex broke the RO. So I am wondering if Kaine could have allowed Terri to see the baby?

I think Kaine is between a rock  and a hard place. If he allows Terri to see the baby it could be argued he is saying Terri is not a danger and couldn't have hurt Kyron. Then if he doesn't let her see the baby it could be viewed as he is not thinking of Kiara.
I have to admit, although I am not completely convinced of Terri's involvement,  if I thought my ex had possibly killed one of my children I would not allow him to be around my other children, I would fight tooth and nail against it. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: November 03, 2010, 07:05:41 PM »

I would suggest you go over to BLINK and ask her if she thinks Terri is guilty of harming or allowing harm to Kyron. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: November 03, 2010, 07:06:06 PM »

pdf of the actual filing today if anyone really wants to read it;

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/horman-motion.PDF

All I am reading is more jawlocking by Terri.  What does she have to hide at this point?  We know everything Terri.   Lies and Sexting - WHO CARES?

What big bada$$ secret could you have at this point to shock us?  Nothing, you are simply CYA for your part in Kyron missing.

If she thinks she is showing me that she has no information regarding Kyron with her silence she is dead wrong. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: November 03, 2010, 07:09:54 PM »

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: November 03, 2010, 07:13:04 PM »

I would suggest you go over to BLINK and ask her if she thinks Terri is guilty of harming or allowing harm to Kyron. 

Well, Klaasend, I could do that but I do not think anyone's personal opinion of what they think happened or who they think is guilty really matters.  What matters is possible tampering with evidence that would be nice to use in a criminal trial.  And with KH listing that as his phone number that TH is sending sexts to MC...well that makes me go hmmmmm...and I have to wonder about that.  Now I don't wonder why because if my child was missing in such a manner...well who knows what I would do.  But this potentially will effect evidence...and that is what matters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.