June 03, 2024, 10:24:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #34 10/17/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 178259 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: November 03, 2010, 05:55:15 PM »

Has anyone here seen any news articles about Dede Spicher's parents house being visited by LE again?  I saw it on another site but never saw any news articles but may have missed it.  Thank you.

DeDe's mouthpieces "cousin" mentioned it on GLP and her "friend" Flymonkey mentioned it here. I'm trying to located the post here for you.

Nothing much involved. LE was following up on a tip and did a cursory search.

Interesting that TJ/Jonser/Tom Jones and FlyMonkey would say that but it didn't rate a article.  I wonder what they would of been looking for? 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: November 03, 2010, 05:58:44 PM »

What if Terri gave MC the cell phone? She was at the house, perhaps there was an extra one around and she gave it to him so they could communicate? I am not sure if the phone being in Kaines name actually means it was Kaines, kwim?
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: November 03, 2010, 05:59:01 PM »

No, I don't believe that Terri was somehow tricked into the sexting by Kaine and MC and i don't think Kaine had anything to do with it.  

All I care about is the facts regardless if they fit my theories. My understanding is that cases are always fluid until all of the facts have come out. I would be less than pleased with an investigator who would not hear new evidence because of a personal belief. Klaas, your posting in this manner leads me to think that others, realizing you as the main mod for this site will only find it politically correct to hold to theory regardless of new facts. I had informed the board of spoofing at one time and ABC and NBC have done specials on just how easy it is for an average person to do this. I have not posted in some time but have deep respect for many posters here. From my perspective I feel you could discourage others from looking at all angles. My opinion of course. This new information is unbelievable, but investigators did tell the public that things in this case would shock many, so being shocked comes from being unprepared for something. I think everyone is prepared for Terri to do the most heinous of things by now.

Amazingly untrue. Many people disagree with Klaas. And while emotions between other posters have run high sometimes, although it does blow over, Klaas has always been polite and calm when weighing in with her own opinion, and when disagreeing -no intimidation. I've only seen her blow when posters "go wild". 

Well...I am about to blow bananas and splatter the mash all over the place!!!! LOL!  HAHHAHAHA!  I took what blink said to mean possible evidence tampering and that is...WOW...because it insinuates that Kaine might have possibly tampered with the evidence or the creation of the evidence...if it was his phone.  But, I could be wrong.

What I am having a problem with is...if Terri has pulled off the crime of the century in making Kyron just *poof* disappear without a trace...HOW in the world was she stupid enough to do those sexts with KH's high-school buddy, MC?  Since she has not denied the sexts and her attorneys stated that KH realized sexts that were between the mother and a friend, they are not denying the sexts either.  And how did Terri not recognize the number?  Maybe TH and KH were trying to see what MC knew but it backfired on TH.  What were the dates of the texts and where did the texts ping from?  Who had which phone and why did MC list that particular phone as his employer, the one that is under KH?????  What is going on?  My brain is on bananas and it is currently in the mashed status!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: November 03, 2010, 06:00:39 PM »

Can someone please 'splain one more time where BOC was going with that last article? I'm not getting the shock factor. There was no denial from TH that the texts were between Terri and MC. Terri did go visit MC and so there was no doubt that it was he doing the texting. Whether he was doing it to help out Kaine and trying to get information from Terri at some point may be possible but not shockworthy. While he may have wanted to be a confidant and "friend", she seemed to always  point the conversation towards sex.
What am I missing?

What Blink is saying is that the way she looks at the unredacted text record, it appears to her that Kaine may have given MC the cellphone he was using.  I disagree and don't look at the unredacted text document the same what Blink does.  I do believe that the entire text record was given to Kaine or LE by MC.

I agree on the texts being given to Kaine.  And I believe in the RO it said in the 100's that 17 pages didn't seem like a hundred to me.  Guess I'll have to go count them now.  Darn it!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #684 on: November 03, 2010, 06:02:09 PM »

Has anyone here seen any news articles about Dede Spicher's parents house being visited by LE again?  I saw it on another site but never saw any news articles but may have missed it.  Thank you.

DeDe's mouthpieces "cousin" mentioned it on GLP and her "friend" Flymonkey mentioned it here. I'm trying to located the post here for you.

Nothing much involved. LE was following up on a tip and did a cursory search.

Here ya' go.

Post by Puzzler that quotes Tom Jones' posts at GLP
Post #58
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8730.40

Post by Flymonkey that agrees with Tom Jones
Post #66 (on next page from above post)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8730.60

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: November 03, 2010, 06:02:49 PM »

Blink on crime gets a mention in this snippet from an article on Katu.com:

Why the switch?
The new documents cite several reasons for the custody-request withdrawal.

1.Depositions at issue: "In response to [Terri's motion for visitation], counsel for Petitioner informed me that she intended to engage in extensive discovery, including 'multiple depositions' and subpoenas for medical records, followed by a four-day trial, all to support her client's position that no parenting time at all is appropriate."
2.Public documents at issue: "Later, Petitioner filed an affidavit in response to the modification motion that was vicious in its tone and content, and which vilified Respondent."
3.Personal information at issue: "...Further, Petitioner chose to attach to his affidavit deeply personal text messages [WARNING: These texts contain explicit content] between Respondent and a mutual friend of the parties." As an aside, Terri's Nov. 2 filing of this document comes the same day that Blink on Crime, a site that looks into disappearance cases, raised questions about the sender and recipient of those messages. This new court filing seems to confirm both."Although Respondent filed a reply to the more egregious legal issues raised by Petitioner's pleadings," the newest motion contends, "as Petitioner knows full well, Respondent cannot reply to the alleged factual assertions and substantive issues set forth in the petitioner's affidavit, given the current police investigations and the pending court ruling in favor of abatement of these matters."

Edit to add link supplied by monchichi:    http://www.katu.com/news/local/106634729.html

BBM UBM
So according to KATU, the new filing confirms the validity of both the Sender and the Recipient, even though questions about it had been raised the same day as the new motion.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 07:03:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: November 03, 2010, 06:03:58 PM »

Can someone please 'splain one more time where BOC was going with that last article? I'm not getting the shock factor. There was no denial from TH that the texts were between Terri and MC. Terri did go visit MC and so there was no doubt that it was he doing the texting. Whether he was doing it to help out Kaine and trying to get information from Terri at some point may be possible but not shockworthy. While he may have wanted to be a confidant and "friend", she seemed to always  point the conversation towards sex.
What am I missing?

What Blink is saying is that the way she looks at the unredacted text record, it appears to her that Kaine may have given MC the cellphone he was using.  I disagree and don't look at the unredacted text document the same what Blink does.  I do believe that the entire text record was given to Kaine or LE by MC.

I agree on the texts being given to Kaine.  And I believe in the RO it said in the 100's that 17 pages didn't seem like a hundred to me.  Guess I'll have to go count them now.  Darn it!

It is crazy...but how did Terri not recognize the number if it was KH's phone and she thought she was sexting MC???  Surely, she would have known KH's number.  I want to see a document that lists the number's and times/dates of when each text was sent and received.  The flow of conversation seemed odd at best. 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: November 03, 2010, 06:05:29 PM »

What am I missing?

LMAO

Can you count them without reading them?

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: November 03, 2010, 06:11:08 PM »

I didn't explain that very well did I?  ha ha ha.

Okay - the cellphone account is in Kaine's name with 2 cell phones. Kaine has 1, Terri has 1, but when you print out the calls/texts they all show up under the master account name/number? 

I am guessing here - I do not know.

I do know that on another site they state there are 3 phone numbers or possibly more that are identifiable on the text report.  So who knows.

I do not know if you can text or receive a text and forward it to a third parties phone.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: November 03, 2010, 06:12:26 PM »

What am I missing?

LMAO

Can you count them without reading them?

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

LMAO!  ouch my eyes...what you said!
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: November 03, 2010, 06:13:35 PM »

Why the switch?

Depositions at issue: "In response to [Terri's motion for visitation], counsel for Petitioner informed me that she intended to engage in extensive discovery, including 'multiple depositions' and subpoenas for medical records, followed by a four-day trial, all to support her client's position that no parenting time at all is appropriate."
Public documents at issue: "Later, Petitioner filed an affidavit in response to the modification motion that was vicious in its tone and content, and which vilified Respondent."
Personal information at issue: "...Further, Petitioner chose to attach to his affidavit deeply personal text messages [WARNING: These texts contain explicit content] between Respondent and a mutual friend of the parties." As an aside, Terri's Nov. 2 filing of this document comes the same day that Blink on Crime, a site that looks into disappearance cases, raised questions about the sender and recipient of those messages. This new court filing seems to confirm both.
"Although Respondent filed a reply to the more egregious legal issues raised by Petitioner's pleadings," the newest motion contends, "as Petitioner knows full well, Respondent cannot reply to the alleged factual assertions and substantive issues set forth in the petitioner's affidavit, given the current police investigations and the pending court ruling in favor of abatement of these matters."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/106634729.html
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: November 03, 2010, 06:14:43 PM »

What am I missing?

It is crazy...but how did Terri not recognize the number if it was KH's phone and she thought she was sexting MC???  Surely, she would have known KH's number.  I want to see a document that lists the number's and times/dates of when each text was sent and received.  The flow of conversation seemed odd at best. 

ITA about your "odd" observation.  Especially where MC starts talking about the legal stuff.  I don't think we are seeing all of it.  JMO.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: November 03, 2010, 06:15:48 PM »

Well...I am about to blow bananas and splatter the mash all over the place!!!! LOL!  HAHHAHAHA!  I took what blink said to mean possible evidence tampering and that is...WOW...because it insinuates that Kaine might have possibly tampered with the evidence or the creation of the evidence...if it was his phone.  But, I could be wrong.

What I am having a problem with is...if Terri has pulled off the crime of the century in making Kyron just *poof* disappear without a trace...HOW in the world was she stupid enough to do those sexts with KH's high-school buddy, MC?  Since she has not denied the sexts and her attorneys stated that KH realized sexts that were between the mother and a friend, they are not denying the sexts either.  And how did Terri not recognize the number?  Maybe TH and KH were trying to see what MC knew but it backfired on TH.  What were the dates of the texts and where did the texts ping from?  Who had which phone and why did MC list that particular phone as his employer, the one that is under KH?????  What is going on?  My brain is on bananas and it is currently in the mashed status!

There are loads of cold case files in existence right now. They aren't all crimes of the century or committed by criminal genii just because they haven't been solved yet. While its too early to place this one in cold case category, I certainly think it doesn't take a rocket scientist to make a child disappear, seemingly without a trace.

Hopefully, there'll be a break in the case soon, even if it's just circumstantial. Enough at least to hand down an indictment and get some justice for Kyron. Or better yet, Kyron will be found.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: November 03, 2010, 06:17:37 PM »

Okay - the cellphone account is in Kaine's name with 2 cell phones. Kaine has 1, Terri has 1, but when you print out the calls/texts they all show up under the master account name/number? 

I do know that on another site they state there are 3 phone numbers or possibly more that are identifiable on the text report.  So who knows.

I do not know if you can text or receive a text and forward it to a third parties phone.

Did Kaine have more then one cell phone? Why it is thought perhaps Kaine gave MC the phone? What if Kaine left his phone at the house and Terri gave it to MC to use so they could "talk"? The question is why didn't she realize the number she was calling? Well maybe she knew the number was Kaines because she gave MC's one of Kaines phones?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: November 03, 2010, 06:21:20 PM »

Actually I am in a situation where I recently had to go get a pay as you go phone aka batphone (due to the knuckle head I share the plan with renewing out of sync with me & I want to change phone/plans so am on hold for a little while) so I did not register any name for it. 

So I am now going to search to see if my name is attached to this new bat phone number out of curiosity.  I'll let you know what I find out.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: November 03, 2010, 06:24:02 PM »

Why the switch?

Personal information at issue: "...Further, Petitioner chose to attach to his affidavit deeply personal text messages [WARNING: These texts contain explicit content] between Respondent and a mutual friend of the parties." As an aside, Terri's Nov. 2 filing of this document comes the same day that Blink on Crime, a site that looks into disappearance cases, raised questions about the sender and recipient of those messages. This new court filing seems to confirm both.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/106634729.html

Seems like the validity of those text messages is coming into play in the court proceedings.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: November 03, 2010, 06:24:59 PM »

Did Kaine have more then one cell phone? Why it is thought perhaps Kaine gave MC the phone? What if Kaine left his phone at the house and Terri gave it to MC to use so they could "talk"? The question is why didn't she realize the number she was calling? Well maybe she knew the number was Kaines because she gave MC's one of Kaines phones?

But wouldn't she realize that Kaine would see the calls on his phone bill? Unless those calls don't appear because they are cell phone to cell phone on the same provider? Or did she WANT Kaine to know she was getting chummy with MC, hoping to get him jealous? Aaargh, I'm getting a headache!
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: November 03, 2010, 06:28:55 PM »

Exactly Scatty!!!!!!  Someone has  themselves a giant hole and it almost seems like Bunch is going to use this as leverage within the divorce proceedings.  Especially when Bunch mentioned that they are sending a revised visitation schedule and expect everything to proceed without litigation!  WOW!  Seems like Houze and Bunch waited for KH and Rackner to play this exact hand.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: November 03, 2010, 06:30:54 PM »

But wouldn't she realize that Kaine would see the calls on his phone bill? Unless those calls don't appear because they are cell phone to cell phone on the same provider? Or did she WANT Kaine to know she was getting chummy with MC, hoping to get him jealous? Aaargh, I'm getting a headache!

Or were KH and TH trying to set up MC????  Probably not...but at this point...anything seems possible.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: November 03, 2010, 06:34:26 PM »

TracyGirl - I do not think Kaine gave MC one of his phones.  I do not think Terri gave MC one of Kaine's phones either.  I think the only confusion that is coming into play is simply that Terri's phone is in/under Kaine's name but that is just my guess so the texts are showing up as belonging to Kaine. 

I don't know why Blink is thinking what she thinks.  I have tried following her on the MFH thing also but she lost me.  I think there could have been 2 MFH plans if any at all.  JMO based on what I've seen from her articles.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.