June 03, 2024, 08:33:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #34 10/17/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 178239 times)
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #820 on: November 05, 2010, 11:36:42 PM »

For Kyron's sake, I would like to see some transparency from a certain nutter-butter-eating redhead who has chosen to maintain her silence to date.

Where are you, little buddy?   batman  Hope Kyron is found soon.

a certain nutter-butter-eating redhead    

I so agree!   

I tend to think of her as a red-headed, butter-eating nutter.  Monkey Devil!

I think both descriptions are being too nice...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: November 06, 2010, 12:11:46 AM »

Tracygirl, that is an interesting theory that TH would have put him someplace that she knows.

They've been looking at Sauvie, of course, but apparently no luck there.

If she put him water somehow, then what?  Did an accomplice take a boat and put him out in the ocean?

Did she bury him?

It would have to be in a spot that doesn't have a lot of trees because of the roots and all.  There are other options, but I don't even want to go there.

ugh sorry about the last posting, I was posting while waiting on customers.

Well did they check the dumps? It concerns me she went into another town, what about dumpsters in the area's she was said to have been in, did they check the dumpsters then? If not then what about the dumps? As far as I know they never have checked any dumps. Personnally I wonder how many bodies are placed in dumpsters, seems like the easiest way to get rid of one.

What about the area's any locals may take trash? or is there an area known to dump animals? Or perhaps an area known for wild life?

Did divers ever go into the water around the boat docks? From what I recall they did not because of the murkey waters.

What I am getting at is, the most obvious places I don't think were searched, or at least last we heard they were not. 

Terri is not going to talk, never going to happen. If somebody helped her, they are not going to talk. So I suppose it has to be done the hard way, they need to search high and low and not just for a living Kyron, but a non living Kyron.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: November 06, 2010, 05:02:59 AM »

Ask for some media and you may get it ... keep the faith Monkeys!

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Dateline-to-air-new-Kyron-Horman-program-106785808.html

'Dateline' to air new Kyron Horman program

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A new Dateline NBC will explore the latest developments in the Kyron Horman case.

The show airs November 11 and will feature interviews with parents and kids from Skyline Elementary, where the 7-year-old was last seen on June 4.

Reporters will also interview a friend of Kyron's step-mom Terri Moulton-Horman. The largest missing person search in Oregon's history has so far turned up no suspects.

Kyron's father and Terri Horman have a divorce hearing set for January. The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is setting up a task force on the case.

Complete Coverage: Search for Kyron Horman

Hmm, I wonder who the friend is. The only attention-seeker I can think of would be DeDe.

Wonder who the attention seeking parents and kids are that were interviewed?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: November 06, 2010, 05:10:57 AM »

Tracygirl, that is an interesting theory that TH would have put him someplace that she knows.

If she put him water somehow, then what?  Did an accomplice take a boat and put him out in the ocean?

Did she bury him?

It would have to be in a spot that doesn't have a lot of trees because of the roots and all.  There are other options, but I don't even want to go there.

Well did they check the dumps? It concerns me she went into another town, what about dumpsters in the area's she was said to have been in, did they check the dumpsters then? If not then what about the dumps? As far as I know they never have checked any dumps. Personnally I wonder how many bodies are placed in dumpsters, seems like the easiest way to get rid of one.

What about the area's any locals may take trash? or is there an area known to dump animals? Or perhaps an area known for wild life?

Did divers ever go into the water around the boat docks? From what I recall they did not because of the murkey waters.

What I am getting at is, the most obvious places I don't think were searched, or at least last we heard they were not. 

Terri is not going to talk, never going to happen. If somebody helped her, they are not going to talk. So I suppose it has to be done the hard way, they need to search high and low and not just for a living Kyron, but a non living Kyron.

Do we know if they even checked the dumpsters at the school?  I hope someone knows and lets me know...don't need to go to the trouble of giving me a link...just are you sure?  The only thing I read about school dumpsters was that they were too dirty to go through.  I sincerely hope that's not the case.  Surely not...else all my confidence in LE would go down the drain.

O/T:  TG I love your new avi.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #824 on: November 06, 2010, 10:12:29 AM »

Well I sure hope they went through the school dumpsters  I don't recall hearing anything about that.
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: November 06, 2010, 11:25:21 AM »

For Kyron's sake, I would like to see some transparency from a certain nutter-butter-eating redhead who has chosen to maintain her silence to date.

Where are you, little buddy?   batman  Hope Kyron is found soon.

a certain nutter-butter-eating redhead    

I so agree!   
I'll never look at nutter butters the same way again! 

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: November 06, 2010, 12:21:47 PM »

They checked the roof of the school.

So do you think that they wouldn't check the dumpsters?  There is no way that they didn't check the dumpsters.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: November 06, 2010, 12:29:51 PM »

So do you think that they wouldn't check the dumpsters?  There is no way that they didn't check the dumpsters.

I was saying that the only thing I had read about the dumpsters was that they were too messy to check.  And I was hoping that someone here could tell me that they had read that the dumpsters were, in fact, checked. 

Before that, I was thinking like you...that there was "no way they didn't check the dumpsters...that is why I was stunned when I read what I read.

I hope some other monkey remembers "reading" that the dumpsters were checked. 

neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: November 06, 2010, 12:51:34 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Dateline-to-air-new-Kyron-Horman-program-106785808.html

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A new Dateline NBC will explore the latest developments in the Kyron Horman case.

The show airs November 11 and will feature interviews with parents and kids from Skyline Elementary, where the 7-year-old was last seen on June 4.

Reporters will also interview a friend of Kyron's step-mom Terri Moulton-Horman. The largest missing person search in Oregon's history has so far turned up no suspects.

Kyron's father and Terri Horman have a divorce hearing set for January. The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is setting up a task force on the case.

Hmm, I wonder who the friend is. The only attention-seeker I can think of would be DeDe.

It is always a fine line between keeping Ky in the news and potentially jeopardizing the safety of the kids or the integrity of the criminal case.  The MSM are always fishing for either inside info (that one cannot give) or a personal angle (that will get your a$$ in court).  It the past, I simply ignored their questions and just said what I considered helpful to keep the spotlight on Ky.

Here is a redacted email that went out on 9/21 in preparation for this special:

I just got off the phone with a real nice feller from Dateline NBC.  They are doing an update on Kyron and would love to have some parents or children who know Kyron to speak about him.  Ideally they would like to share some personal experiences, impressions that tell about Kyron's personality.  He said he has a statement from Kaine and Desiree  but didn't want to bother them with asking for referrals.  I politely declined on my family's behalf but said I would put it out there if someone wanted to speak.  I know we are all media weary but obviously Dateline is a prestigious show that Kyron's family is working with and if someone wanted to do this I think it would be great.  They are not asking about the case, the school, only his personality.  It would be with Kate Snow and they would like to do it in the next week or two.
If you feel like this is something you may be willing to do, his email is removed I also have his phone number if you prefer
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #829 on: November 06, 2010, 01:12:59 PM »

I was saying that the only thing I had read about the dumpsters was that they were too messy to check.  And I was hoping that someone here could tell me that they had read that the dumpsters were, in fact, checked. 

Before that, I was thinking like you...that there was "no way they didn't check the dumpsters...that is why I was stunned when I read what I read.

LE sees and has to deal with things that surpass having to dig through garbage.

Think of finding a head on traffic accident or having a drunk in the squad car who vomits and defecates in the police car, for example.

A dumpster hardly rates in comparison.

There is no way on earth that a dumpster wouldn't be checked.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: November 06, 2010, 01:16:29 PM »

Did she bury him?

Do we know if they even checked the dumpsters at the school?  I hope someone knows and lets me know...don't need to go to the trouble of giving me a link...just are you sure?  The only thing I read about school dumpsters was that they were too dirty to go through.  I sincerely hope that's not the case.  Surely not...else all my confidence in LE would go down the drain.

O/T:  TG I love your new avi.

I would think (or hope) the dumpsters at the schools were searched, however I am not sure if any dumpsters were checked, especially in the area's Terri was said to be. What about the grocery store? They have numerous dumpster, then all of the places in between. This was a Friday morning, has the trash pick up schedule ever been looked up? Is that online some place?

I would think, if you are going to put a body in a dumpster it would not be right where the crime happened. Although a theory out there is Terri was trying to make the school look bad due to her not being able to get a job, so if you follow that logic then it would make sense Kyron was put close to the school.

I don't know but if we feel Kyron is no longer with us then it is my feeling he needs to be found and laid to rest with dignity. Everyone hopes for a miracle, myself included, but the chances of that happening are so little. It is time for Kyron to come home.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: November 06, 2010, 01:17:54 PM »

It is always a fine line between keeping Ky in the news and potentially jeopardizing the safety of the kids or the integrity of the criminal case.  The MSM are always fishing for either inside info (that one cannot give) or a personal angle (that will get your a$$ in court).  It the past, I simply ignored their questions and just said what I considered helpful to keep the spotlight on Ky.

I just got off the phone with a real nice feller from Dateline NBC.  They are doing an update on Kyron and would love to have some parents or children who know Kyron to speak about him.  Ideally they would like to share some personal experiences, impressions that tell about Kyron's personality.  He said he has a statement from Kaine and Desiree  but didn't want to bother them with asking for referrals.  I politely declined on my family's behalf but said I would put it out there if someone wanted to speak.  I know we are all media weary but obviously Dateline is a prestigious show that Kyron's family is working with and if someone wanted to do this I think it would be great.  They are not asking about the case, the school, only his personality.  It would be with Kate Snow and they would like to do it in the next week or two.
If you feel like this is something you may be willing to do, his email is removed I also have his phone number if you prefer

This sounds like it will be an interesting interview.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: November 06, 2010, 01:18:27 PM »

Thanks, neighbor.

Let us hope the local interviews are with people who care about Kyron and not those looking for their own 15 minutes of fame. Even though it drives some crazy, I am impressed with the way so many have managed to keep their mouths shut about this case.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: November 06, 2010, 01:21:31 PM »

Logic would dictate the dumpsters at the school was checked for signs of kyron or his belongings. However, that is not the only dumpster in the area or the area's Terri had traveled that day. Could be why she traveled so far to a that grocery store, she dumped him in an area away from her area. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 06, 2010, 01:23:01 PM »

Got to go, see you all later. I pray when I log back on, this little boy has been found.

Have a good day everyone
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: November 06, 2010, 01:30:18 PM »

Logic would dictate the dumpsters at the school was checked for signs of kyron or his belongings. However, that is not the only dumpster in the area or the area's Terri had traveled that day. Could be why she traveled so far to a that grocery store, she dumped him in an area away from her area. 

With her "missing time", she could have traveled to Washington State to use a dumpster. There comes a point where only so many places can be checked. I could not outguess the professionals on where to look.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: November 06, 2010, 02:48:12 PM »

By the time it was discovered that Kyron was missing, I imagine a lot of the dumpsters had been emptied.

I have heard that the garbage in Portland goes to incineration, but I don't know that.

The dumpsters where I live are locked.  I wonder how it is in that area-Washington and Oregon as far as Terri could get that day?

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: November 06, 2010, 03:09:01 PM »

By the time it was discovered that Kyron was missing, I imagine a lot of the dumpsters had been emptied.

I have heard that the garbage in Portland goes to incineration, but I don't know that.

The dumpsters where I live are locked.  I wonder how it is in that area-Washington and Oregon as far as Terri could get that day?

The possibilities of where Kyron could be are endless. It is impossible to search everywhere, but LE is giving it a good effort. Even locals have searched their own properties.

Most dumpsters are not completely shielded from view but in the open, so it is a risk to use one during the day for dumping a body. There is no control over who might pass by or look from a window and notice. With the search for Kyron, LE probably had many leads on any strangers using dumpsters.

In the beginning there was speculation about how far someone could travel into Washington State in a limited amount of time. If a second person were involved, even more travel could happen.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: November 06, 2010, 06:32:53 PM »

PLEASE NOTE:

The date has been changed to Friday, November 12.

Not only has the date changed, but the article no longer mentions "a friend of Kyron's step-mom Terri Moulton-Horman".

NBC is also showing Friday, November 12, as the correct date.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40033124

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: November 06, 2010, 07:48:15 PM »

LE sees and has to deal with things that surpass having to dig through garbage.

Think of finding a head on traffic accident or having a drunk in the squad car who vomits and defecates in the police car, for example.

A dumpster hardly rates in comparison.

There is no way on earth that a dumpster wouldn't be checked.

HelloKitty - I "think" the same as you...however, I was asking if any monkey remembers "reading" that the dumpsters were gone through.  I haven't read they were.  I assumed they would be; but I have not seen "anything" that states they did.  If some monkey remembers reading that the dumpsters were gone through, I would appreciate finding that out (don't need for you to go to the trouble of a link...just do you remember "reading confirmation" that the dumpsters at the school were gone through).  TIA.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.