June 03, 2024, 09:35:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #34 10/17/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 178248 times)
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: October 26, 2010, 03:54:12 PM »

I think the texts show poor judgment.  I see truth in what most of you say in your assessments of the text messages (again, I didn't read them, but based on your descriptions, the reactions seem reasonable). 

I have no kids and I don't presume to say that I can imagine how it would feel if your child went missing.  I do know that it is not possible to feel only one emotion for any sustained period of time.  I suspect she has been vacillating between emotional extremes for the past several months.  Yes, afraid for Kyron, also afraid for herself, also probably despair, loneliness, and a whole bunch of other things.

But why would she text MC about Kyron?  I'm guessing she was using MC to feel better about herself after her husband left her; she had plenty of other people to talk to about Kyron.  She had a lot of time on her hands and was (and probably still is) an emotional wreck.  I am hesitant to judge her because I lack the imagination to put myself in her shoes.  Many of you are willing to say how you think she should feel and should behave, but I'm not.  I think this is a very sad situation, and she hasn't shown great judgment, but I sure hope I never find out how I would behave in her situation.

Yes, I'd say it's a case of EXTREMELY bad judgment.  Buying bat phones, sexting a practical stranger.  This all happened relatively soon after Kyron disappeared.  So I don't think she had any feelings of fear or distress for Kyron for a sustained period of time.  In fact, the emails she sent to cover her a$$ were just the day after he was missing.  And once again, those emails didn't show any emotion about Kyron.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: October 26, 2010, 03:57:08 PM »

Personally, after reading what Kaine wrote about her alcoholism in the home, and then reading the text messages, the few we have, and knowing that MC was not the first or only man she texts with in this manner....she does not deserve time with any of the children..she is a bad influence and very self absorbed.   

Her alcoholism put the children in the home at risk.

Her sexual addictions play as a poor example to children of how responsible adults live in relationships..remember MC was not the first man she texts in this manner...and we do not know if LS was the only other man either.

Her lack of concern for her husband or Kyron..well sexting his friend from high school shows nor remorse or grief for her actions..easy come easy go.

Her lifestyle choices, her sex and alcohol addictions, and her mental health issues clearly show she was not capable of tending to the well being of her own or anyone else's children.

This is a woman who would rather show her bare breasts to the world..then tell her own husband what happened to Kyron. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #222 on: October 26, 2010, 04:08:15 PM »

Poor, stressed-out Terri. She needs to get over herself. Terri would not be so stressed if she would tell LE everything she knows.

I am much more concerned about the following stressed-out people:
Kyron
Desiree
Tony
Kaine
Kiara
James
Quinn
Grandparents
Law enforcement personnel
Search and rescue personnel
Skyline School students
Skyline School parents
Et cetera

I could care less about DeDe along with her "cousin" and her "friend". DeDe inserted herself into the investigation by staying with Terri "because she was afraid to stay at the house alone" when Terri could have stayed with friends or gotten a hotel room. DeDe further inserted herself by giving an interview to People Magazine. Now DeDe doesn't like the negative attention she has received. Tough.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #223 on: October 26, 2010, 04:31:26 PM »

Personally, after reading what Kaine wrote about her alcoholism in the home, and then reading the text messages, the few we have, and knowing that MC was not the first or only man she texts with in this manner....she does not deserve time with any of the children..she is a bad influence and very self absorbed.   

Her alcoholism put the children in the home at risk.

Her sexual addictions play as a poor example to children of how responsible adults live in relationships..remember MC was not the first man she texts in this manner...and we do not know if LS was the only other man either.

Her lack of concern for her husband or Kyron..well sexting his friend from high school shows nor remorse or grief for her actions..easy come easy go.

Her lifestyle choices, her sex and alcohol addictions, and her mental health issues clearly show she was not capable of tending to the well being of her own or anyone else's children.

This is a woman who would rather show her bare breasts to the world..then tell her own husband what happened to Kyron. 

Hi Gypsy,  Last night on KOIN News at 6pm the things you bring up in your post were reported.  I was bowled over that Kaine would make this info public, but also realize it must have been done for a reason.  Shocking pointing out how she had severe alcoholic behavior and to the point where he believed she had real mental problems.  It must be Kaine's lawyers are setting the stage to show the dangerous and sick personality traits of TH to overcome anything her lawyer might throw out in her defense when the time arises.  And I would say that the sexts are above and beyond that.  I don't remember them being even mentioned in the newscast.

But what has stuck in my mind is the word unimaginable that Kaine used in describing what TH might have done to Kyron.  Having thought about this for a bit now I think there has to be something he knows to use that word in ref to what happened to Kyron. 

See y'all tonight, and thanks to ALL for your great posts.  xox

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: October 26, 2010, 04:37:46 PM »

First two pages:

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGON
FOR THE COUNTY OF MULTNOMAH

In the Matter of:

KAINE ANDREW HORMAN,
Petitioner,

and

TERRI LYNN MOULTON HORMAN,
Respondent

Case Number: 1006-66086

PETITIONER'S RESPONSE TO
RESPONDENT'S MOTION TO MODIFY
RESTRAINING ORDER TO PREVENT
ABUSE REGARDING PARENTING TIME

ENTERED OCT 25 2010
IN REGISTER BY CB

Petitioner, Kaine Horman by and through his attorney Laura E. Rackent and Gearing,
Rackner, Engel, & McGrath LLP, responds to Respondent's Motion to Modify Restraining
Order to Prevent Abuse Regarding Parenting Time as follows:

1. Denies the allegations contained in Paragraphs 1 and 2.

2.  PETITIONER'S COUNTERCLAIM
(attorney Fees and Costs)

Petitioner requests a judgment against Respondent for Petitioner's reasonable attorney
fees under the provisions of ORS 107.730 (5) and for Petitioner's costs and disbursements
incurred herein.

\\\\

END OF PAGE 1.

POINTS AND AUTHORITIES

Petitioner's Response is based on ORS 107.730, and the supporting Affidavit of
Petitioner.

Respectfully submitted this 25 day of October, 2010

Gearing, Rackner, and Engel, LLP

Laura Rackner, OSB #843280
of Attorneys for Petitioner
laura@gre-law.com
breet@gre-law.com

END OF PAGE 2.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: October 26, 2010, 04:45:26 PM »

Moderator:

Could you please delete the last post? I will re-post without formatting, cause it looks "funny."

Thanks.

Very Happy

done
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 05:10:21 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: October 26, 2010, 04:54:30 PM »

The texts show me a woman who is obviously lonely and insecure but also one that is desperate for this man. She is pulling out all the tricks to get to him, sort of to win him, capture him, put him under some kind of sexual spell. She even pulled out the lesbian lover fantasy. What a strange response for a woman to have during this time. both of her children are out of her live at this point, her husband has left her and seeking a divorce. She is under the watchful eye of the law and she is acting desperate for this Michael Cook to want her sexually? She obviously uses sex to manipulate  and she is not shy about it!
Klaas I agree with you, she is a very sick woman. I am just not sure it shows she is capible of murdering a child. What is the information that bridges the gap between sexual addict and murdering a 7 year old boy? There probably is more information that is just not coming out yet.

And yes, to answer the question, I am always the juror everyone hates on a jury. I need all the facts before I can say someone is guilty, especially of killing a child, even if a case is leaning a certain way.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: October 26, 2010, 04:57:26 PM »

FILED
3:34PM
OCT 25 2010
Circuit Court
Multonmah County, Oregon

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGON
FOR THE COUNTY OF MULTNOMAH

In the Matter of the Marriage of:

KAINE ANDREW HORMAN,
Petitioner,

and

TERRI LYNN MOULTON HORMAN,
Respondent

Case Number: 1006-66086

PETITIONER'S AFFIDAVIT IN
SUPPORT OF RESPONSE TO
RESPONDENT'S MOTION TO MODIFY
RESTRAINING ORDER TO PREVENT
ABUSE REGARDING PARENTING
TIME

STATE OF OREGON
County of Multnomah ss.

I, Kaine Andrew Horman, do hereby swear and depose the following:

1. I am the Petitioner in the above-captioned case. I make this affidavit in support of Petitioner's Response to Respondent's Motion to Modify Restraining Order to Prevent Abuse Regarding Parenting Time.

2. Respondent and I have one daughter Kiara, who is 23 months old. I have another son, Kyron Horman ( age 8 ), who has been missing since June 4th, 2010. My primary concern and focus is the safety and welfare of my children. It causes great pain to wonder if Kiara was with Respondent on June 4, 2010 and witnessed some unimaginable act of horror. Until Respondent begins answering questions about the events of June 4, 2010, I cannot support

END OF: Page 1 - AFFIDAVIT OF PETITIONER

any contact between her and Kiara, even if supervised. These are extraordinary circumstances. I believe that any contact that Respondent has with our daughter will be detrimental and will jeopardize her physical safety and emotional well-being.

3. I obtained a Restraining Order to Prevent Abuse against Respondent on June 28, 2010, which was served on Respondent on that evening. I obtained the restraining order based upon information provided to me by law enforcement. I had been informed that Respondent attempted to hire a third-party to murder me. Also, there was increasing concern that Respondent was involved in harming or secreting (sic) my child Kyron. Pursuant to the restraining order, I have custody of Kiara and Respondent is ordered to have no parenting
time with Kiara.

4. Respondent's attorney, in a declaration filed on October 13, 2010, states that "It is undisputed that Respondent was Kiara's primary caregiver". That statement is not true. I dispute the claim that Respondent was Kiara's primary caregiver. Further, I believe that Respondent is not fit to have contact with Kiara, even if supervised.

5. During our marriage, I worked at home on average three to five days a week. I would be home and present with both children most afternoons and evening unless traveling for business. Both Respondent and I shared responsibility for Kiara.

6. Respondent has historical problems with the abuse of alcohol, which have impaired  her functioning since Kiara's birth. Respondent was convicted for driving while under the influence of alcohol and child endangerment in 2005. Her son ##### was in the car with her when she was arrested. That was not an isolated incident of alcohol abuse. It was common for Respondent to be visibly impaired from alcohol, i.e. slurring speech, staggering gait, etc... several nights a week. Often, Respondent would pass out on the couch around 7:00 or 8:00 p.m. after drinking heavily and would wake up on and off for the rest of the night. Sometimes

END OF: Page 2 - AFFIDAVIT OF PETITIONER

Kiara would be up with Respondent rather than on a schedule. Respondent spent most nights sleeping on the living room couch with Kiara. Respondent would typically be passed out from heavily drinking. Kiara would be up past midnight playing and/or watching tv until I tried to intervene. Sometimes if I tried to help by putting Kiara to bed, Respondent would become verbally combative and seem offended.

7. Respondent's alcoholism, coupled with depression issues, significantly affected the manner in which she cared for Kiara and greatly affected Kiara's attachment to her. Respondent did not maintain consistent routines for Kiara in her daily activities or sleep patterns. It was common to find Kiara up and awake at 1:00 a.m. while Respondent was asleep from alcohol. As a result, Kiara was never well rested, she was fussy and upset frequently during each day, and her mood was abnormal for her age.

8. I believe that Respondent could have an undiagnosed personality disorder or some type of emotional disturbance. Respondent's behavior and actions focus primary on her own appearance and needs without empathy or consideration for other people's needs. Kiara's day was solely focused on what Respondent wanted and in her mind "needed" to do. Respondent would often leave the house for three to four hours a day and tell me that she was going to the gym. When she was at the gym she would leave Kiara in the gym daycare for hours at a time (I now know that at the gym she would flirt and chat with other gym members rather than exercising). When Respondent was home, she spent an unhealthy amount of time on the computer on internet sites for social networking such as facebook, body building sites, or on e-mail. She spent more time on thecomputer than caring for the children.

9. One sad aspect of Respondent's issues involves ##### ##### son. ##### had lived with us up until February 5, 2010. Respondent, in part due to the circumstances described herein, was unable to interact with #### on a healthy level and had him moved to

END OF: Page 3 - AFFIDAVIT OF PETITIONER

her parents home in Roseburg.

10. Respondent's personality problems, alcoholism, and instability negatively affected  Kiara's daily mood and adjustment. Removing Kiara from the destructive and chaotic environment created by Respondent has hugely benefited kiara. Kiara is now thriving in her present circumstance. Her emotional well-being, personality, and sleep patterns have greatly improved since Kiara and I separated from Respondent.

11. Respondent's behavior following Kyron's disappearance has convinced me that she is responsible. I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron.

12. Respondent was the last person seen with Kyron. She is unwilling to cooperate with  the investigation or law enforcement, and has been unwilling to help in the search for Kyron.

13. Following Kyron's disappearance, I began to have concerns that Respondent had done something with Kyron, and was not being truthful. Respondent failed the first polygraph test law enforcement gave her regarding Kyron's disappearance. Respondent's reaction and behavior after this test were highly unusual and suspect. I asked Respondent repeatedly for answers regarding her whereabouts on June 4, 2010 and Kyron's location. During those conversations, she never expressly denied to me her involvement in Kyron's disappearance, though she subsequently denied her involvement to law enforcement. She did not answer my questions, and provided no explanations. Her story changed. She showed no emotion or concern for Kyron. She seemed only focused on her interests and problems with law enforcement. Respondent even stated "I am done cooperating" with law enforcement and expressed her desire to hire a criminal lawyer.

14. I questioned and probed her numerous times, asking her to tell me where she was on June 4th and what she knew about Kyron's disappearance. Law enforcement requested a second polygraph within days after the first. She appeared for that second test, but walked out

END OF: Page 4 - AFFIDAVIT OF PETITIONER

in the middle of the test. Law enforcement requested a third test. Respondent resisted the test  for approximately one week. She finally agreed and took the third polygraph test. She completed the third test and failed again.

15. I moved out of the marital residence on June 26, 2010 and took Kiara with me. Before leaving, I made Respondent aware through a text message that I had been briefed by law enforcement, that I knew what was going on, and that I would contact her later. Though the media had reported that I had already moved from the home, Respondent told them "everything's good", "It's just a rumor that needs to be squelched", and "Everything's fine." Respondent knew that I suspected she was involved in Kyron's disappearance because I had been asking her repeatedly to come clean and explain things to me. Despite the knowledge, and despite my texts to her telling her I had been briefed by law enforcement, she lied to the media. I was subsequently informed by law enforcement that on June 28, 2010, Respondent approached an employee at our gym multiple times and asked the employee to call her if I came to the gym and left Kiara in daycare. I believe it was Respondent's intention to abduct Kiara from the gym daycare without my knowledge. The gym clerk notified her manager, who notified law enforcement and then me, due to the safety risk it posed to my daughter. This information was also provided to Respondent and her attorney. That evening, Respondent was served with the Restraining order.

16. As noted above, I obtained a restraining order on June 28, 2010. Respondent's behavior following her removal from our home and separation from Kiara are highly unusual and suspect. In my opinion, Respondent's subsequent acts reveal extreme emotional disturbance and provide insight into the motives behind Kyron's disappearance.

17. Law enforcement has provided, to me and Respondent's attorney, records of text messages between Respondent and Michael Cook. The text messages occurred around the

END OF: Page 5 - AFFIDAVIT OF PETITIONER

time that Respondent was removed from the house, and was under intense media scrutiny. In my opinion, these records show an emotionally disturbed individual focused on her own needs rather than the needs of Kiara or my missing child Kyron. Samples of the text messages are attached as Exhibit 1. Exhibit 1 covers a period of time from June 30 through July 6. Not included are photographs sent to Mr. Cook of Respondent's breasts, and of Respondent masturbating. It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior.

18. The text messages also reveal issues with Respondent's credibility. I have previously submitted proof that Respondent admitted it cost $350,000 for her criminal lawyer. Another copy of her June 30 admission is attached. Shockingly, she refers to her lawyer as "Steve aka lawyer extraordinaire".  Her credibility issues get worse.  On July 3, 2010, Respondent makes reference to law enforcement's monitoring of her phone conversations. She references the use of a "clean phone" to avoid monitoring,  Exhibit 2. Then, on July 6, 2010, Respondent went to Michael Cook's house. The next day, she asked Mr. Cook to lie for her and deny that she visited him. She stated that she would "get in trouble". Respondent's request is attached as Exhibit 3. Again, these text messages have been provided to Respondent's lawyers. Meanwhile, Respondent refuses to answer any questions about Kyron's whereabouts, and intends to assert her Fifth Amendment Right to not incriminate herself in any upcoming hearing regarding the best interests of my daughter Kiara.

19. I want Respondent to begin cooperating with law enforcement. I want Respondent to tell the truth. I want Respondent to provide information to investigators that may lead to Kyron's location. Law enforcement officials have informed me that more than one circuit court judge has determined probable cause exists to implicated Respondent in Kyron's disappearance and in the murder for hire plot. Respondent and her lawyers are also aware of

END OF: Page 6 -AFFIDAVIT OF PETITIONER

this. Meanwhile, Respondent currently refuses to answer any questions at all.

20. Respondent's behavior shows no concern for Kyron or the loss of contact with Kiara.

21. Respondent's actions are entirely self-motivated. She waited three and a half months to ask the Court for parenting time with Kiara. She is not willing to participate in the legal process at all in order to see her daughter. Respondent's attorneys have stated that she will not testify, and she will not participate in a parenting time and custody evaluation. She will not even sign an affidavit in support of her request to see Kiara.

22. Respondent has not made any financial contributions to Kiara's needs since our separation nor contributed financially. I am solely responsible for all of Kiara's expenses.

23. Respondent has made it impossible for anyone to assess her current mental state, her daily functioning, or the safety risk she poses to Kiara. I believe that Respondent is severely emotionally disturbed and unfit to parent Kiara. Her actions are horrifying and unexplainable. Kiara's physical and emotional safety are now at extreme risk.

Dated this 25th day of October, 2010.

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me this 25th day of October, 2010 by
KAINE HORMAN.

Seals & Stamps

END OF: Page 7 - AFFIDAVIT OF PETITIONER
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #228 on: October 26, 2010, 05:03:40 PM »

The texts show me a woman who is obviously lonely and insecure but also one that is desperate for this man. She is pulling out all the tricks to get to him, sort of to win him, capture him, put him under some kind of sexual spell. She even pulled out the lesbian lover fantasy. What a strange response for a woman to have during this time. both of her children are out of her live at this point, her husband has left her and seeking a divorce. She is under the watchful eye of the law and she is acting desperate for this Michael Cook to want her sexually? She obviously uses sex to manipulate  and she is not shy about it!
Klaas I agree with you, she is a very sick woman. I am just not sure it shows she is capible of murdering a child. What is the information that bridges the gap between sexual addict and murdering a 7 year old boy? There probably is more information that is just not coming out yet.

And yes, to answer the question, I am always the juror everyone hates on a jury. I need all the facts before I can say someone is guilty, especially of killing a child, even if a case is leaning a certain way.
above BBM

Tracygirl, I agree with you to an extent. To me, the fact that she displayed a lack of discretion about SEX itself is not the issue. Had she been texting her broker frantically trying to buy & sell stocks, I would have come to the same conclusion. Salacious sexuality does not make one a murderess, by any means.
But her timing is inexplicable, in light of everything going on at that time..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: October 26, 2010, 05:12:55 PM »

I can't believe I'm saying this but, Terri is a skankier (is that a word) skank than
Casey Anthony!
And since DeDe was parading around in a thong Was she part of the action also? This is just getting sicker and sicker.

It sure does NoRose......

And Saint DeDe (cough).....where do I begin....ughhhh
According to DeDe (by proxy) she didn't see anything abnormal about Terri's behavior while staying with her for 10 days, while all this sexting, drinking, drives to MC's for a little bump and grind, and gawd knows what else......WHAT PART of this is normal behavior when your step-son is missing, your 20 month old baby daughter has been taken away because you attempted to have your husband murdered,
your step-son is missing, your step-son is missing????

DeDe, have one of your "people" answer that question for us!!!
Maybe if you have the balls, you could answer it yourself, but we won't hold our breath!

We know......Terri has the corner market on everyone's balls....but maybe she can suck a few through the hose for ya....being she's the expert and all!

DeDe, you should have used that "fire extinguisher" to hose your roommate down!

I would like to add that How would dedes Dad feel about their Happy ol times staying together After Kyron goes missing? If DEDE was parading around in a Thong (GAG ME) doesnt sound like they were scared like she said in people mag? she said she slept with a fire extinguisher! yea rite! and tom said they didnt ever talk and werent close!HA

It's interesting that you choose to believe Terri when it suits you.  She was texting whatever sort of provocative garbage she could think of to MC.  What she said about DeDe was not true.  DeDe's dad has no concerns about any of this -- it's just attention getting behavior by a very sad woman.

FM,
Good afternoon.
I would like to understand how you are forming the opinions and stating the things you are if, according to you, you never read the texts.
I have refrained from commenting on your incessant DeDe beatification till now.
My strongly held opinion is that defending her is a distraction from KYRON.
Thank you for reading.
Tol

I am stating that DeDe has categorically denied that she was ever parading around in any state of undress.  It is not an opinion.  And if defending her is a distraction from Kyron, then accusing her is no less a distraction.

When I read it, I took it to mean that "Terri was the one in the thong".  She said DeDe was there, but I took it to mean that Terri was in her room and she was the one in the thong. 
Her post was a little out-of-joint. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: October 26, 2010, 05:22:41 PM »

I agree. She put a period after saying Dede was there, then said the "thing" about the thong. She was the one in the imaginary thong.

I am guessing this is why Kaine left Desiree for Terri. She knows how to entice men.

I think her lovelife... following the LIFO (last in first out) or FIFO (first in first out) models, she's a "OOOI" kinda girl.

One Out, One In.

Done with Kaine, so she was already on to the next "sucka."

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: October 26, 2010, 05:24:56 PM »

Um Err Flymonkey

Are you condoning Terris Behavior? IMO it is unexcusable. There is defanantly something mentally wrong with her to behave this way. Especially during the time Kyron is missing AND her little one is taken from her. being under such scrutiny you would think she would NOT put herself in that position. Even to take that risk. It does not make her a killer. (Im not sure if she killed kyron or not) but everyone can see there is something wrong with her. Low self esteem, I dont think thats the problem. It is a sick twisted decietful heart. Its not judging, any human can discern this.

I am certainly not condoning Terri's behavior, but I believe it is judgmental when we draw inferences from incomplete information.  No, not all humans discern the same things from the same information.  If that were the case, we would all be in agreement and a forum like this would have no purpose.  I'll say it again:  I think it shows poor judgment that she did this, but I am unwilling to condemn her based on actions that stemmed from emotions that I'm not feeling and a situation that I cannot imagine being in. 
mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: October 26, 2010, 05:43:00 PM »

above BBM

Tracygirl, I agree with you to an extent. To me, the fact that she displayed a lack of discretion about SEX itself is not the issue. Had she been texting her broker frantically trying to buy & sell stocks, I would have come to the same conclusion. Salacious sexuality does not make one a murderess, by any means.
But her timing is inexplicable, in light of everything going on at that time..

Tracygirl -I agree, there is most likely more info to come that will sharpen the image a little more, just as we are seeing in this most recent round of motions and responses.  You used the word "manipulate" (see my bold) and that is exactly what I thought about the texting.  It was just bizarre and very aggressive, and I wondered if this wasn't an attempt to gain some sort of control (in her mind) in her now disassembled life?

Nothing wrong with wanting the facts. KH certainly strikes me as someone who needs to have the facts. That's why, based on the certainty with which he has repeatedly stated that TH is involved, I believe he has knowledge of more specific information which led him to his conclusions.

nurseratchett- You're right, the texting would otherwise be a non-event if it weren't surrounded by the circumstances of this Missing Child investigation. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #233 on: October 26, 2010, 05:51:52 PM »

Terri sure didn't seem to be a stranger to this kind of texting, wonder how many more men she was texting with?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: October 26, 2010, 05:56:58 PM »

Um Err Flymonkey

Are you condoning Terris Behavior? IMO it is unexcusable. There is defanantly something mentally wrong with her to behave this way. Especially during the time Kyron is missing AND her little one is taken from her. being under such scrutiny you would think she would NOT put herself in that position. Even to take that risk. It does not make her a killer. (Im not sure if she killed kyron or not) but everyone can see there is something wrong with her. Low self esteem, I dont think thats the problem. It is a sick twisted decietful heart. Its not judging, any human can discern this.

Text Messages between Terry and Mr. Cook  WARNING! PORNOGRAPHIC MATERIAL!http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

Flymonkey, READ the sextcapades that came out today. You'll get a clearer picture.
She even exploits Kiara as an excuse for having gone out for a drive--the one where she follows up her texts with an actual visit to MC. And if anyone thinks they were just "talking"--HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

I am certainly not condoning Terri's behavior, but I believe it is judgmental when we draw inferences from incomplete information.  No, not all humans discern the same things from the same information.  If that were the case, we would all be in agreement and a forum like this would have no purpose.  I'll say it again:  I think it shows poor judgment that she did this, but I am unwilling to condemn her based on actions that stemmed from emotions that I'm not feeling and a situation that I cannot imagine being in. 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: October 26, 2010, 05:57:53 PM »

Grrrr. screwed up the text boxes. Sorry
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #236 on: October 26, 2010, 06:01:13 PM »

Grrrr. screwed up the text boxes. Sorry

Hang on! I call the box police for ya'

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: October 26, 2010, 06:19:27 PM »

After reading all of your comments, I have no desire to see the texts for myself. 

I can tell you that DeDe was not a part of this "sexting" activity, and was upset when she learned that Terri had included lies about her in the texts, including that she was "parading around" in any state of undress. 

I think it is sad, but I would guess when a person's spouse has just left, her self-esteem must be at an all-time low.  Very sad.

Hard to keep track of all the lies.  A NORMAL innocent mom/stepmom would be more worried about a missing Kyron that building up her own self esteem.  Terri is a filthy woman and I have to wonder about anyone that would consider her still a friend.

My thoughts exactly. These text messages are another example of a Terri tale that makes no sense on any level. People have pounded the ground defending her and her friends getting cell phones, in fake names or whatever those ended up being, all because of her fear the police were listening etc... People who are truly scared the police are tapping their phones, would NEVER risk sending something as descriptive etc as those text messages.

I was reading last night where people were bashing Kaine for the release of these, accusing him of ruining any chance she'll help find Kyron. With the obvious urgent need to protect Kiara (so she doesn't become the next Kyron case), I don't see what choice he had but to release these texts as evidence needed to show he had legit concerns about her being allowed visitiation. It was TH's camp that new for a fact TH and Mike Cook's texts were innocent....whoops....guess not and now they result to saying how shocked they are that Kaine stooped to this level?

In my opinion this kind of evidence shouldn't be available to stoop to. Even people going through a divorce and fearing a child custody battle and wanting as much time with their kids as possible, wouldn't risk having this type stuff out there to be found. The fact TH did this after Kaine had custody of Kiara, shows me who's priority in TH's world and it sure the heck isn't even her own child.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: October 26, 2010, 06:28:33 PM »

LOL- I am the same way, I have to know that I know, that I know, look and research from every angle, before committing to a definite answer. Friends and family always make jokes about me being difficult and say it's a good thing there's only one of me, ah wait until I tell them another's been found.
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: October 26, 2010, 06:36:23 PM »

Flymonkey, READ the sextcapades that came out today. You'll get a clearer picture.
She even exploits Kiara as an excuse for having gone out for a drive--the one where she follows up her texts with an actual visit to MC. And if anyone thinks they were just "talking"--HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

I would emphatically NOT want people reading my text messages, and I'm not doing it to anybody else.  I think the free flow of information over the internet is a great thing, but the free flow of hurtful crap is another thing entirely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.