June 15, 2024, 12:48:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 287624 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: August 22, 2011, 09:55:52 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
 ::snipping2::
We have so much more to talk about, I hope Jose can lend us his expertise not only on the Anthony aftermath, but on other legal cases as well. And please remember, he is a lawyer; a professional who did his job. He is not Casey Anthony." -GERALDO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: August 22, 2011, 10:01:57 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-she-has-had-limited-contact-with-parents-jose-baez-says.html
Casey Anthony: She has had ‘limited contact’ with parents, Jose Baez says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, Fox News Channel, George and Cindy Anthony, Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on August, 22 2011 9:35 AM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: August 22, 2011, 10:08:19 AM »

Bozo must think CA is as important as Paul McCartney.  Does anyone remember "Where's Paul"?

Really.........why all the secrecy to keep her whereabouts unkmown and now do an interview to say where she is?...........to up her ante or so he thinks.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: August 22, 2011, 10:11:45 AM »

Bozo must think CA is as important as Paul McCartney.  Does anyone remember "Where's Paul"?

Really.........why all the secrecy to keep her whereabouts unkmown and now do an interview to say where she is?...........to up her ante or so he thinks.

I don't care where snotrag is period.
Snotrag has to look over her shoulder for the rest of her life.....justice.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: August 22, 2011, 10:25:33 AM »

Good morning Monkeys---

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28934351/detail.html#ixzz1VksyR2zL

I didn't watch the circus with Geraldo Rivera and Jose Baez last night.  Somehow, I'm starting to dislike clowns.  I used to regularly watch FOX-- O'Reilly, Huckabee, etc. but I don't watch FOX at all since they went crazy and allowed Rivera to make a fool of himself and the whole cable channel.  IMO they have lost all credibility.

According to the above site, Baez says this is a matter concerning "Separation of powers," and is a "Mess."  I agree both he and Rivera are big messes, but this probation issue does not concern "Separation of powers."  It is strictly within the jurisdiction of the Judicial Branch.  Of course it is possible, maybe likely, that Baez and Rivera don't understand the concept of Judicial, Executive and Legislative, but then Baez doesn't understand much and Rivera understands nothing.

I predict the Appeals Court will uphold Perry who for once "Grew some," but I have been wrong before.  For instance, I always thought a jury would convict someone when the evidence was overwhelming. I was wrong about that, so who knows?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: August 22, 2011, 10:31:51 AM »

what time is the deadline for perry strickland and the state for their answer to the motion that was filed with the appeals court? and will they release it when it's filed?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: August 22, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »

We have so much more to talk about, I hope Jose can lend us his expertise not only on the Anthony aftermath, but on other legal cases as well. And please remember, he is a lawyer; a professional who did his job. He is not Casey Anthony." -GERALDO

His expertise!!!   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: August 22, 2011, 10:42:49 AM »

His expertise!!!   
Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: August 22, 2011, 10:43:19 AM »

His expertise!!!   
Monkey Devil!

lol

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #329 on: August 22, 2011, 10:50:45 AM »

I can't understand a word of this.     08/20/2011
Casey's lawyer, Jose Baez interviewed in Sabado Gigante about Casey trail - Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z83QEv22oQ0

Casey's lawyer, Jose Baez interviewed in Sabado Gigante about Casey trail - Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX-pE75ABEE

Google Translate

Spanish to English translation

Jose Baez says Casey Anthony has serious psychological problems
By Manuel Menendez

August 20, 2011 11:51 PM EDT

linking

The lawyer appeared today on Sabado Gigante

Lawyer Jose Baez, who assumed the difficult task of defending Casey Anthony in a lengthy trial where women accused of murdering her two years at a court in Orlando, appeared today before the public in the Sabado Gigante Don Francisco leads and answered several questions that the driver made ​​and some others that made ​​some of the public.

Whether Baez answer all the questions with some certainty, there are still doubts in the minds of most citizens. After one of the questions, the lawyer said his client is not well and needs a strong psychological treatment to be cured. As to this opinion, we have raised on other occasions that when a defendant found not guilty of murder with great evidence, the defense is usually based on some mental imbalance presented by the defendant.

After another of the questions asked by the audience: So who killed the girl? Baez said simply it was not a murder, he is absolutely sure that the child accidentally drowned in the pool at his grandparents.

For the known problems of time on TV, I really was not very extensive public participation and were old questions in the air, among which one of them still remains: If it was an accident, then who and for what purpose launched the body to the swamp and put the tape on his mouth and nose?

Despite this unexpected appearance of counsel, doubts about the case remain controversial. The controversial verdict has provoked one of the worst public reaction in recent times.

http://www.impre.com/la-gente-dice/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978864852

this paragraph proves Bozo didnt know who Caylee was

After another of the questions asked by the audience: So who killed the girl? Baez said simply it was not a murder, he is absolutely sure that the child accidentally drowned in the pool at his grandparents.

Caylee by no means was a male she was a female.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #330 on: August 22, 2011, 11:08:40 AM »

Bozo on Whorealdo.  And he had the nerve to call Nancy Grace and entertainment show?  Please.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: August 22, 2011, 11:16:51 AM »

Bozo on Whorealdo.  And he had the nerve to call Nancy Grace and entertainment show?  Please.

I watched for a few minutes, that was all I could stomach. GR kept stressing the fact that Bozo was the Attorney in the case, he was not Casey - makes me wonder if he is being ostracized as much as Casey- why would GR have to keep stating that otherwise?  I got the impression he has just realized he is stuck with her for life.... now he is trying to rehab her image (she is in spiritual counseling BS) so George and Cindy can take her off his hands.....
GR is such a loser. I wonder what his ratings are, I bet they plummet when he has Bozo on.....?
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: August 22, 2011, 11:26:00 AM »

what time is the deadline for perry strickland and the state for their answer to the motion that was filed with the appeals court? and will they release it when it's filed?

I thought somewheres I read they had til noon today to file  their answer
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #333 on: August 22, 2011, 11:31:11 AM »

He thinks his cash cow will bring him luck     Fat Chance, Bozo Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: August 22, 2011, 12:01:29 PM »

I thought somewheres I read they had til noon today to file  their answer

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/298739/Casey-Anthony-is-back-in-Florida,-Baez-confirms

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: August 22, 2011, 12:05:18 PM »

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/08/22/did-jose-baez-forge-documents-in-the-capital-murder-trial-of-casey-anthony-and-if-so-is-the-florida-bar-investigating-him/
Did Jose Baez forge documents in the Capital murder trial of Casey Anthony and if so is the Florida Bar investigating him??
08/22/2011

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: August 22, 2011, 12:56:35 PM »

His expertise!!!   
Monkey Devil!

lol
Expertise! Sure..maybe he can recall a few of the texts that he was receiving throughout the trial from his advisers. Or maybe he can remember a few of the many helpful tips that Perry gave him during the hearings and trial.

As far as the "good friends" Felon has, I hope they're all as genuine as Rosalie Bolin. Or maybe Whiskey Sally is giving her spiritual guidance. They're all using her. They can't fix her psyche, she's a narcissistic killer and is playing the game in hopes of luring public interest in her "rehabilitation". I'll be sure to tune back into the felon show when she commits another crime. Maybe the next time she'll go to prison or she'll glom onto somebody as whacked out as she is. Tic toc felon.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: August 22, 2011, 01:23:31 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-probation-florida-20110822,0,5801450.story

A prosecutor in the Casey Anthony case says the state will adopt the formal response of the state Attorney General's Office in the Casey Anthony probation case appeal, according to court records just filed.

"The Office of the State Attorney for the Ninth Judicial Circuit…after consultation with the Office of the Florida Attorney General, joins and adopts the response made by the Office of the Attorney General in this case," wrote Assistant State Attorney Frank George in a brief court document filed today.

It's not clear, however, exactly what the AG's response is.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: August 22, 2011, 02:23:44 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-probation-florida-20110822,0,5801450.story

A prosecutor in the Casey Anthony case says the state will adopt the formal response of the state Attorney General's Office in the Casey Anthony probation case appeal, according to court records just filed.

"The Office of the State Attorney for the Ninth Judicial Circuit…after consultation with the Office of the Florida Attorney General, joins and adopts the response made by the Office of the Attorney General in this case," wrote Assistant State Attorney Frank George in a brief court document filed today.

It's not clear, however, exactly what the AG's response is.

But the AG's office countered today that Casey Anthony's probation was never served.

"The error in petitioner's argument is that the court was not modifying a completed sentence," the AG's response reads. "Instead, the court was simply attempting to ensure the previously imposed, and never served, probation was begun."

The AG's office says Casey Anthony should have reported upon her release from jail last month.

"Admittedly, the treatment of her by the Department of Corrections was not executed with the greatest clarity; regardless, when this error became known to the trial court, the error was corrected," the AG's document says.

It also argues that having Casey Anthony serve probation now would not violate "double jeopardy." The response cites supporting case law decided by the U.S. Supreme Court.

"Petitioner should not be allowed to take advantage of an administrative error and create a free pass," the AG's office argues. "She, in essence, would be using the erroneous actions of the Department of Corrections as a sword to bypass the known intent of the sentencing court and the very purpose of probation - supervised release."

Finally, the AG's office concludes that the trial court had the jurisdiction to clarify the original sentencing order. It says the appeals court should affirm the order and that Casey Anthony "has yet to serve the one year of probation she was ordered to complete."

"The trial court simply is attempting to achieve the originally ordered sentence," the response states.

The response was filed by Assistant Attorney General Wesley Heidt.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: August 22, 2011, 02:54:24 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28933170/detail.html

Reports: Casey Anthony Back In Florida

Posted: 10:50 pm EDT August 21, 2011Updated: 11:00 pm EDT August 21, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lead attorney Jose Baez said on national TV that his client is back in the state of Florida.

Baez confirmed to Geraldo Rivera that pictures of Casey taken in Ohio that appeared on TMZ were indeed real and that she was in Columbus.

Wow she blows up fast

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.