June 03, 2024, 10:29:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 287290 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: August 23, 2011, 10:12:12 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-bones-author-kathy-reichs-blasts-media-coverage.html/comment-page-1
Casey Anthony: ‘Bones’ author Kathy Reichs blasts media coverage
Bones, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on August, 23 2011 9:19 AM

::snipping2::
The forensic anthropologist also has made headlines for working for Casey Anthony’s defense team. In an interview this morning in USA Today, Reichs opens up about why she became involved in the case. She was infuriated by what she considered biased media coverage, especially on some cable channels.

“This woman needed to be tried in court, not in the press,” Reichs tells the newspaper.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: August 23, 2011, 10:16:30 AM »

It took me a while to get through the grocery checkout last night and I browsed all the magazines while waiting and NONE of them had Casey on the front or I would have sabotaged them a bit -          People must have hidden this story inside knowing no one would buy it if it was on the front....    wonder how much he got paid to tell his sad (sniff sniff) story?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: August 23, 2011, 10:18:58 AM »

Kathy Reichs should take it up with Florida- it is their sunshine laws that enable people (media included) to view the evidence against an offender.
Does she think we should suspend common sense and wait until that person is in court to decide what the evidence means? Maybe we are not smart enough to know a killer when we see one?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: August 23, 2011, 10:29:41 AM »

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/08/23/once-upon-a-time-no-financial-profits-from-any-publications-of-our-murdered-children-2/
“Once Upon A Time” – No financial profit/s from any publications of our murdered children. 08/23/2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: August 23, 2011, 10:31:26 AM »

Funny how this new guy ends up being quoted out of Hollywood Gossip..supposedly from a People mag article but the first outing is this hollywood thing. A little close to the TMZ "first pics" ..coincidence that these bombshellish are coming from the "celebrity" realm NOT local or network?????
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #425 on: August 23, 2011, 10:32:41 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-bones-author-kathy-reichs-blasts-media-coverage.html/comment-page-1
Casey Anthony: ‘Bones’ author Kathy Reichs blasts media coverage
Bones, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on August, 23 2011 9:19 AM

The forensic anthropologist also has made headlines for working for Casey Anthony’s defense team. In an interview this morning in USA Today, Reichs opens up about why she became involved in the case. She was infuriated by what she considered biased media coverage, especially on some cable channels.

“This woman needed to be tried in court, not in the press,” Reichs tells the newspaper.

Oh give me a break!  It was the defense team and her dang parents that tried it in the media no one else. What a bunch of BS

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: August 23, 2011, 10:38:44 AM »

Sorry..not awake enough yet! My earlier post was a little disjointed.
I am the most suspicious person in the world but it makes the hair on the back of my neck go up....first we have Blowhole talking to TMZ.   That wasn't ever one of his go-to suck ups before. Before it was always JVM or B Karas or something and now the new juror, not identified, is talking to a celebrity hollywood thing???
Wonder if the juror had friendly contact via Bozo?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: August 23, 2011, 10:40:46 AM »

Booeffinhoohoo!! Idiots don't know the difference between reasonable doubt and no doubt whatsoever. I hope they all suffer.

They have pot holes in Florida right?
Oh, Irene may be coming....

Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: August 23, 2011, 10:46:31 AM »

Looks to me like felon's PR team are promoting her to celebrity outlets. Maybe the major networks aren't so interested anymore so they're taking a different route.
Add in the Kathy Reichs outrage in print and it seems clear, her "story" is being sold as entertainment news.
What a crock!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #429 on: August 23, 2011, 10:51:20 AM »

I will never ever forgive these 12 idiots for letting Caylee's murderer go free and I hope they suffer for the rest of their lives.  I have slighty less hate for them than I do for slore and her team and do not want them to be killed or anything, I just want them to suffer, have to hide, move, change their phone numbers, quit their jobs and have no family members speak to them, and whatever else for every single last day they have left.  I cannot wait until their names are out in October.  Let the games begin you idiots. 

Even if you didn't want to go murder, 2nd degree, manslaughter, you cannot tell me the state did not prove even child neglect/child abuse, and could have found her guilty of that.  They had so many options to chose from.  They were lazy and that is why Caylee will never see justice for her murder.  I hope they have horrible dreams about Caylee and Caylee comes to them in their dreams each and every night.  They didn't do the right thing cause it was the right thing to acquit her.  They did what they did to go home and those idiots who caved, there is a special place in hell for them.  Wussies, cowards, and let's hope it is not their child that is one day killed and some jury lets their child's killer go free.  Karma sure is a beotch though, and I need to learn how to have patience.   

They believe the duffense team's lies, but convict her of 4 counts of lying.  Ironic isn't it? 

Still waiting for karma to visit the Slore and i hope Karma is really mad that day.

OT:  For last few weeks, whenever I go to post here, as I am typing it jumps up and down and it is drivign me crazy.  anybody else have that problem or have had it and know how to fix it?  If I try to highlight something to bold it or something, it jumps way up in the middle of the post. 

BBM

The last time that happened to me it was the mouse.  Once I bought a new mouse and keyboard it stopped. 

It happens to me too, but this is the only place it happens, so I'm not sure it's my mouse that is the problem...?

It only happens here for me too and it's happening right now driving me crazy.  Usually it happens every time I try to answer a quoted post.  I can type at work all night long and it does not happen, but the minute I come here, it happens.  I just changed both mouse and keybard and i's still happening.  sorry for typos. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: August 23, 2011, 10:56:17 AM »

Zoo..thanks for bringing over the new ad by Jeff Ruby...about says it all doesn't it?

no surprise here, a woman in Pinnellas county was arrested for trying to sell her 5 yr old child!..one of the lawyers talking about it said that you would be surprised to find out how many people don't know that it is against the law to sell your child..No, if it happened it Pinnellas County I wouldn't be surprised at all..look at the jury who set a baby killer free...just my opinion...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: August 23, 2011, 10:57:55 AM »

I will never ever forgive these 12 idiots for letting Caylee's murderer go free and I hope they suffer for the rest of their lives.  I have slighty less hate for them than I do for slore and her team and do not want them to be killed or anything, I just want them to suffer, have to hide, move, change their phone numbers, quit their jobs and have no family members speak to them, and whatever else for every single last day they have left.  I cannot wait until their names are out in October.  Let the games begin you idiots. 

Even if you didn't want to go murder, 2nd degree, manslaughter, you cannot tell me the state did not prove even child neglect/child abuse, and could have found her guilty of that.  They had so many options to chose from.  They were lazy and that is why Caylee will never see justice for her murder.  I hope they have horrible dreams about Caylee and Caylee comes to them in their dreams each and every night.  They didn't do the right thing cause it was the right thing to acquit her.  They did what they did to go home and those idiots who caved, there is a special place in hell for them.  Wussies, cowards, and let's hope it is not their child that is one day killed and some jury lets their child's killer go free.  Karma sure is a beotch though, and I need to learn how to have patience.   

They believe the duffense team's lies, but convict her of 4 counts of lying.  Ironic isn't it? 

Still waiting for karma to visit the Slore and i hope Karma is really mad that day.

OT:  For last few weeks, whenever I go to post here, as I am typing it jumps up and down and it is drivign me crazy.  anybody else have that problem or have had it and know how to fix it?  If I try to highlight something to bold it or something, it jumps way up in the middle of the post. 

BBM

The last time that happened to me it was the mouse.  Once I bought a new mouse and keyboard it stopped. 

It happens to me too, but this is the only place it happens, so I'm not sure it's my mouse that is the problem...?

It only happens here for me too and it's happening right now driving me crazy.  Usually it happens every time I try to answer a quoted post.  I can type at work all night long and it does not happen, but the minute I come here, it happens.  I just changed both mouse and keybard and i's still happening.  sorry for typos. 

Zoo..I think that it has something to do with the search engine/browser that you use? seems like I remember reading about that on here..doesn't happen to me cause I use Mozilla Firefox..some other monkey will remember how to remedy this ...a simple step on tools or someplace...xxxxx

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: August 23, 2011, 11:02:27 AM »

Brad Conway is a talking head on InSession now, commenting on the Tommy Carlton case.   Bet that burns Baez's azz! 

I'd like to know just how much money has been brought to all these nobodys, in the name of Caylee's murder. I imagine the numbers are staggering.    I do feel the amount of friendships developed due to Caylee's murder, far outweigh the money though, which is comforting. Their money will be temporary.....friendships last forever!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #433 on: August 23, 2011, 11:03:03 AM »

BBM

Zoo..I think that it has something to do with the search engine/browser that you use? seems like I remember reading about that on here..doesn't happen to me cause I use Mozilla Firefox..some other monkey will remember how to remedy this ...a simple step on tools or someplace...xxxxx

Thanks, wondering if it has to do with my very recent update to IE 8, but I will search her later see if i can find it.  Don't want to go too OT in Caylee's thread.  Thanks.  It is qtuie annoying though.  II will try Firefox later.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: August 23, 2011, 11:11:20 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony defense responds to state's reply in District Court of Appeals. Noon deadline. No decision from 5th district yet. -jfell
7 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: August 23, 2011, 11:17:40 AM »

FIFTH DISTRICT COURT OF APPEAL
Petitioner"s Reply - 08/23/11

http://www.5dca.org/Clerk/Anthony11-2707/11-2707_Petitioner%27s_Reply.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: August 23, 2011, 11:19:24 AM »

jackiefell JACQUELINE
by CFNews13Casey
#CaseyAnthony attorneys stick w/ double jeopardy and jurisdictional concerns in latest reply concerning her probation. Posting to webpage.
3 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: August 23, 2011, 11:21:53 AM »

obkealing bob kealing
Breaking-#CaseyAnthony defense files final argument against fraud probation claiming probation was served properly.
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: August 23, 2011, 11:22:47 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony defense says any issue lower court has with DOC determination is "separation of powers issue."
51 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: August 23, 2011, 11:24:16 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Spokeswoman for 5th DCA says judges already working on decision and may issue it today. #CaseyAnthony.
58 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.