May 29, 2024, 06:24:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 - 10/14/2007  (Read 196145 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #660 on: October 11, 2007, 11:50:36 PM »

Thanks, I was just wondering.

Hugs to Nemo.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: October 11, 2007, 11:52:44 PM »

Is H A C Smid on document posted a few pages back, the same person as Rick Smid? 

That's what I'm wondering.  May be a different Smid all together.

Henrico Smid?  Surely there are not two Smids but bet they would like for us to think so!

Anna, I, personally, have never heard Henrico as his first name or have read it, for that matter.  If so, then, perhaps my question was answered...

Me either, 2NJ.  I was only providing that as how his name could get from the letter H to Rick.

Merely a suggestion and not a statement of fact.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: October 12, 2007, 12:00:18 AM »

Nite Lala's
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: October 12, 2007, 12:05:31 AM »

Rammstein refers to the judge as:

Rick (H.A.C.) Smid

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/01/aruba-gives-criminals-special-treatment.html

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: October 12, 2007, 12:06:05 AM »

Hodges consulted with Wonderwoman...and then bashed Deepak?   Idea
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: October 12, 2007, 12:11:48 AM »

O/T sort of. . .

Oh, Looky!  There is precedent for prosecution of a Chief Prosecutor and even under our esteemed Judge Rick Smid!  I thought these Prosecutors were above reproach and the law, etc. etc.

Lawyer to plea in Merx trial     
PHILIPSBURG (30-06-06) - The trial of former Chief Prosecutor of the Windward Islands Cor Merx will reach the final stages this afternoon when attorney-at-law Jairo Bloem reads his plea. Merx is standing trial on the allegation that he forged legal documents to obtain telephone records of his ex-girlfriend and her new lover, The Daily Herald reports.

He may end up in jail if Judge Rick Smid follows the prosecutor’s demand to impose a one-year prison sentence.

As a special condition, the judge was also asked to impose a five-year ban on Merx's employment as a civil servant in the Netherlands Antilles or its legal successor.

Merx confessed he had made up three documents to obtain the telephone records of his ex-girlfriend and her lover, which is only allowed if a person is suspected of a crime. But it is expected Bloem, Merx's lawyer, will make an effort to prove that it wasn't his client, but somebody else at the Prosecutor's Office, who actually drew up these documents.

Bloem may also be pleading for Merx's acquittal based on the presumption that prior to his departure from St. Maarten in February 2005, Merx had closed a deal with the Prosecutor's Office that he would not be prosecuted if he resigned and returned to the Netherlands for health reasons.

The Prosecutor's Office has always denied such a deal, saying it was not aware of any possible crime committed by Merx until after his resignation.(bron The Daily Herald) 
http://antillen.nu/content/view/1003/155/

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #666 on: October 12, 2007, 12:14:26 AM »

Okay, another dumb question, but if that email was not written by Deepak as a part of his own unconcious mind and could have been written by Paulus, how does that make it Deepak's confession?  Wouldn't that be Paulus' confession instead?  Does this Hodges know that we suspect Deepak did not write that email? 

Lala's  Very Happy

#1  First off it's just my guess PVDS dictated it
#2  They could be Deepak's words for all I know.  I do believe that Deepak certainly typed it and emailed it.
#3  I would hope Hodges is aware of who and where the emails came from.  I believe he writes in his book he actually spoke to the person who received the emails.

Well it's a darn good guess. From the first time I read it, I knew Deepak wasn't the author. It's scripted, and too well laid out for Deepak. Paulus took absolute control of the damage from the moment he learned of the situation. Think about it: He took Joran to give the school headmaster an explaination, as a premptive move the very next day, he was scouting out the Holiday Inn (probably seeing what he could do about the video), and much more. Paulus told the boys not to use cell phones but to use their hard drives for alibis. Paulus was the author of the e-mail.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: October 12, 2007, 12:16:41 AM »

Is this others picking up on the whopper about the FBI obstructing the investigation:

http://antillen.nu/content/view/2570/143/

Wish we had this translated!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: October 12, 2007, 12:21:29 AM »

Hodges consulted with Wonderwoman...and then bashed Deepak?   Idea

That's what it sounded like to me from reading over at BFN.  Hodges spoke to a friend of Betty's (Betty is the old lady who befriended Deepak).  The friend would be "Wonderwoman", IMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: October 12, 2007, 12:22:50 AM »

Is this others picking up on the whopper about the FBI obstructing the investigation:

Anna - NO, that's the OLD article, the BS one that quoted Dompig and Renfro back last July.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: October 12, 2007, 12:23:57 AM »

Thanks VMS - So Ramm is saying it's the same person. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: October 12, 2007, 12:28:58 AM »

Anna - NO, that's the OLD article, the BS one that quoted Dompig and Renfro back last July.

Well, I still want a retraction from BonDia and Amigoe for saying that it was being promoted by member of the House of Representatives.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: October 12, 2007, 12:33:15 AM »

This one has a current date and seems to be that story:

Nederlands Nieuws
Hilversum, vrijdag 12 oktober 2007 04:25 UTC

PvdA: vragen over hoorzitting zaak-Holloway
Den Haag - PvdA-Tweede Kamerlid John Leerdam heeft staatssecretaris Bijleveld van Koninkrijksrelaties vragen gesteld over de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse scholiere Natalee Holloway op Aruba. Aanleiding is het verzoek van enkele leden van het Amerikaanse Huis van Afgevaardigden om een hoorzitting te houden over de rol die de FBI heeft gespeeld in de verdwijningszaak.
Volgens de Arubaanse oud-politiecommissaris Gerold Dompig hebben FBI-agenten het onderzoek bemoeilijkt, en zou er sprake zijn geweest van tegenwerking en bedreiging. Leerdam heeft daarover opheldering gevraagd aan Bijleveld.
Natalee Holloway verdween in mei 2005 spoorloos op Aruba. De laatste die haar levend heeft gezien, is de Nederlander Joran van der Sloot. Die geldt nog steeds als verdachte, maar is op vrije voeten.
http://surinaams.caribiana.nl/news/domestic/5470071/PvdA-vragen-over-hoorzitting-zaakHollowa

I really hate that this is being believed by some Arubans and Dutch.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: October 12, 2007, 12:40:16 AM »

Nederlands Nieuws

Den Haag - PvdA-Tweede Kamerlid John Leerdam heeft staatssecretaris Bijleveld van Koninkrijksrelaties vragen gesteld over de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse scholiere Natalee Holloway op Aruba. Aanleiding is het verzoek van enkele leden van het Amerikaanse Huis van Afgevaardigden om een hoorzitting te houden over de rol die de FBI heeft gespeeld in de verdwijningszaak.
Volgens de Arubaanse oud-politiecommissaris Gerold Dompig hebben FBI-agenten het onderzoek bemoeilijkt, en zou er sprake zijn geweest van tegenwerking en bedreiging. Leerdam heeft daarover opheldering gevraagd aan Bijleveld.
Natalee Holloway verdween in mei 2005 spoorloos op Aruba. De laatste die haar levend heeft gezien, is de Nederlander Joran van der Sloot. Die geldt nog steeds als verdachte, maar is op vrije voeten.
http://surinaams.caribiana.nl/news/domestic/5470071/PvdA-vragen-over-hoorzitting-zaakHollowa

Anna - our SM front page poster Robert who is from the Netherlands is watching for any full articles about it and will translate for us.  I'll post in the forum when I see it.

Yes - this is the current Dutch article that was mentioned over at BFN as well. 

Through translator:

PvdA: questions concerning hearing matter holloway The Hague - PvdA-Tweede Member of Parliament John learning dam has to State Secretary Bijleveld of kingdom relations asks keen concerning the disappearance of the American scholiere Natalee Holloway on Aruba. Reason is the request some members the American house delegates love a hearing concerning the role which has played the FBI in the disappearance matter. According to the arubaanse oud-politiecommissaris rolled Dompig Fbi-agenten have hampered the research, and talk to have been of tegenwerking and threat. Learning dam has asked about that clarification to Bijleveld. Natalee Holloway disappeared in May 2005 without a trace on Aruba. The last which has seen its living, is the Dutchman Joran of of the ditch. Those are considered still as suspected, but are on free feet.

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #674 on: October 12, 2007, 12:42:45 AM »

DANA SHOW - I've already missed Clint van Zandt - Andrew Hodges up now

Talking about Deepak's email and how it's a confession

TURN ON DANA PRETZER NOW!

WTH?? I never received my Scaredmonkeys Radio Alert in my email Sad

He is saying that the evidence is showing that Natalee was giving Extasy as opposed to GHB..Also saying that Natalee's body probably showed signs of trauma and not just a simple OD and thats why they hid her.

P.S. Obviously not the same X that kids take in clubs.

I didn't either.  I just happened to be IMing with Red and he said Andrew Hodges was on.  I said "on what", LOLOL  Laughing

But what does there happened with somebody his or her body, when somebody used first XTC and later get doped with GHB?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #675 on: October 12, 2007, 12:47:26 AM »

Nederlands Nieuws

Anna - our SM front page poster Robert who is from the Netherlands is watching for any full articles about it and will translate for us.  I'll post in the forum when I see it.

Yes - this is the current Dutch article that was mentioned over at BFN as well. 

Through translator:

PvdA: questions concerning hearing matter holloway The Hague - PvdA-Tweede Member of Parliament John learning dam has to State Secretary Bijleveld of kingdom relations asks keen concerning the disappearance of the American scholiere Natalee Holloway on Aruba. Reason is the request some members the American house delegates love a hearing concerning the role which has played the FBI in the disappearance matter. According to the arubaanse oud-politiecommissaris rolled Dompig Fbi-agenten have hampered the research, and talk to have been of tegenwerking and threat. Learning dam has asked about that clarification to Bijleveld. Natalee Holloway disappeared in May 2005 without a trace on Aruba. The last which has seen its living, is the Dutchman Joran of of the ditch. Those are considered still as suspected, but are on free feet.

Scholiere = student
Tegenwerking = work against/against functioning

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: October 12, 2007, 12:51:29 AM »

For those who don't remember this article, in AMDigital from 6/04/2005.  This is the first article where it says ALL THREE HAD SEX WITH HER in the ARASHI area.:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060502162954/www.voiceofalabama.com/amAruba.pdf

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: October 12, 2007, 12:53:10 AM »

NYC - I think the suggestion is that a type of XTC was put in her drink, not that she intentionally used XTC. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: October 12, 2007, 12:55:28 AM »

Klaas,
That one was in a Surinamese paper.  Guess the false information is spreading.

Thanks, NYC, for the help with translating.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: October 12, 2007, 12:59:27 AM »

Klaas,
That one was in a Surinamese paper.  Guess the false information is spreading.

Thanks, NYC, for the help with translating.

Anna - I actually think it's good the FALSE information is spreading.  It will only make Aruba look worse when the truth comes out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.