May 23, 2024, 05:06:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #685 10/7 - 10/14/2007  (Read 195590 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: October 11, 2007, 09:39:48 PM »

I am sitting here trying to decide if all the delaying of the prosecution decision is a good thing, or a bad thing, for Beth.

Part of me WANTS to say that someone down there genuinely wants to see a trial... but for what purpose? What if the guys are brought to trial and ACQUITTED because of lack of evidence? We would then be at SQUARE ZERO. (Assuming there is no "double jeopardy" in their system.)

Or the delays could be just to keep her from getting evidence.

These cats know how to spin this thing that what looks like a win for Beth, is in reality a victory for the dark side in the long run when it's all said and done. THAT'S what I'm afraid of. We think we "won" but really lost ground.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: October 11, 2007, 09:43:59 PM »

Is this Judge Smid the one who signed the search warrant for the Sloot compound then sneaked around and limited it to Joran's shed?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: October 11, 2007, 09:47:59 PM »

Here is the petition that Moonshadows started:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/stop-fbi-cronyism/index.html

So Moonshadows (friend of Anita) gets her go-nowhere petition printed in Bon Dia? Who approved that?

But if it's printed in Bon Dia, many in Aruba will believe it.  It's like their Washington Post and Julia is changing her name to Julia Woodward-Bernstein.
Oh come on ...she's Deep Throat !

I am sorry, not.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: October 11, 2007, 09:49:04 PM »

DANA SHOW - I've already missed Clint van Zandt - Andrew Hodges up now

Talking about Deepak's email and how it's a confession

TURN ON DANA PRETZER NOW!

WTH?? I never received my Scaredmonkeys Radio Alert in my email Sad

He is saying that the evidence is showing that Natalee was giving Extasy as opposed to GHB..Also saying that Natalee's body probably showed signs of trauma and not just a simple OD and thats why they hid her.

P.S. Obviously not the same X that kids take in clubs.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #604 on: October 11, 2007, 09:50:18 PM »

So Moonshadows (friend of Anita) gets her go-nowhere petition printed in Bon Dia? Who approved that?

But if it's printed in Bon Dia, many in Aruba will believe it.  It's like their Washington Post and Julia is changing her name to Julia Woodward-Bernstein.

I am sorry, not.

(and she mumbles all the time)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: October 11, 2007, 09:51:18 PM »

He is saying that the evidence is showing that Natalee was giving Extasy as opposed to GHB..Also saying that Natalee's body probably showed signs of trauma and not just a simple OD and thats why they hid her.

I didn't either.  I just happened to be IMing with Red and he said Andrew Hodges was on.  I said "on what", LOLOL  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: October 11, 2007, 09:56:04 PM »

Is Dana on every Thursday night or what?  I never know any more when to listen. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: October 11, 2007, 09:56:48 PM »

I didn't either.  I just happened to be IMing with Red and he said Andrew Hodges was on.  I said "on what", LOLOL  Laughing

I didnt check the FP in time Sad I guess I will have to catch the Podcast as I am interested in what Andrew Hodges says about his book "Into the Deep" He seems very confident about his book and very critical of BOR as we all are..Don't know about you guys but I have lost all respect for BOR..He owes Natalee and her Family big time..IMO

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: October 11, 2007, 09:59:03 PM »

I don't like the looks of this at all.  I think this is Paulus crooked friend giving the Kalpoes something to hand the judge on the 12/07/07 hearing saying to just give them thirty more days and they will then produce the documents because they will be released as suspects on 12/31.

Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: October 11, 2007, 10:01:30 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!  Unfortunately I missed the first 1/2 but I'll listen to the podcast!

NEXT SHOW MONDAY 10/15 -  BETH HOLLOWAY
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: October 11, 2007, 10:03:36 PM »

I don't like the looks of this at all.  I think this is Paulus crooked friend giving the Kalpoes something to hand the judge on the 12/07/07 hearing saying to just give them thirty more days and they will then produce the documents because they will be released as suspects on 12/31.

Sad

Anna - I don't think the California judge is going to buy it.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: October 11, 2007, 10:04:58 PM »

Is this Judge Smid the one who signed the search warrant for the Sloot compound then sneaked around and limited it to Joran's shed?

We used to say that Dennis Jacobs was the last man standing. > We forgot Smid.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: October 11, 2007, 10:08:19 PM »

I am sorry, not.

IGS,

Since you get around a lot on the forums, I guess there is a huge retraction in both BonDia and Amigoe today for the erroneous reporting that it was a member of the House of Representatives who was pushing this investigation of the FBI instead of just stating that it was some lunatic nutcase on an internet forum?

Unless it was intentional to mislead their readers, there should certainly be one.

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: October 11, 2007, 10:11:06 PM »

Beth next Monday!!

My guess would be that anything that involves the Kalpoes in Aruba means his Lawyers have copies. I dont trust at all that they dont have some of those requested documents and once again it seems to me that they dont want to ever turn anything over. As their legal bill gets larger and larger it should be obvious for them that they have zero chance without complying. Unfortunately I get this horrible feeling that everybody in Aruba is on the same team including Judge Smid. I hope I am wrong!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 10:14:39 PM by Observer » Logged

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: October 11, 2007, 10:11:49 PM »

Same one, right?  I knew it!  He just did this so the Kalpoes will have some basis for asking for another thirty days to get their release and docs in order!!!!

Klaas, I hope you are right and the judge doesn't let them get away with this!

PERSONA NON GRATA

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: October 11, 2007, 10:12:36 PM »

One of them is still standing?  Quick Klaas, get out the fly swatter!  

Dana, I tuned in late.  Will have to wait for the podcast.  What little I heard from Hodges does make sense given what we know.  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: October 11, 2007, 10:13:02 PM »

I hate be a bother tonight, but would someone please remind me who Andrew Hodges is?  I seem to have forgotten, again. TIA
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: October 11, 2007, 10:13:02 PM »

IGS,

Since you get around a lot on the forums, I guess there is a huge retraction in both BonDia and Amigoe today for the erroneous reporting that it was a member of the House of Representatives who was pushing this investigation of the FBI instead of just stating that it was some lunatic nutcase on an internet forum?

Unless it was intentional to mislead their readers, there should certainly be one.

Rolling Eyes

Thanks Anna. I did not see this anywhere. Commencing search...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: October 11, 2007, 10:17:38 PM »

Anna - I don't see anything in Bondia.  There's something in Amigoe but you can't read the full article without having a subscription and I can't tell by looking if it's a retraction or just a copy of the original Bondia article.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #619 on: October 11, 2007, 10:19:24 PM »

The examining Judge holds that during the hearing in chambers it was satisfactorily proven that the investigation is in full swing, without needles(s) delay having been caused during the investigation.
The investigation has been going on since June 2005, and this period of time in itself may be deemed unnecessarily long. However, no submission was made or evidence produced of such weighty circumstances that the period for such a complicated investigation as the one in question into a more than likely criminal offense and the possible involvement – in whatever form – of the suspects in it, has to be deemed unreasonably long, and would have to be shortened. The Examining Judge also takes account in the matter, the promise of the Chief Public Prosecutor made in chambers,that petitioners will receive no later than December 31et, 2007 a decision on prosecution containing either a summons, or a notification of no further prosecution.

In view of the above, the Examining Judge will dismiss the petition.

Sept, 24, 2007

This is the body of the decision. I just wanted to type it out for a closer look.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.