May 28, 2024, 02:09:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 225326 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: February 02, 2008, 09:51:50 PM »

The best thing you might do is boycott her program.  I only watch it occasionally when someone here tells me there will be news of interest on her program.  I rebuked her E-mails months ago.  I actually saw through her during the Terry Shivo case (not sure that is spelled correctly) but for those of you who do not know, Terry's husband was of the same church as Greta and this was not about whether or not a person should die but about the constitutionality of taking a person's life.  The C of S does not believe in the weak surviving but allowing the strong to prevail.  Joran, in Greta's opine, is the strong; Natalee was obviously weak, she died.  JMHO but I have not said this for more than 2 years here at SM, but I think it is important that some of you understand from whence I came long ago.

AMEN Tyler!!! Not just the show...but the whole channel for giving her the platform to post something like that!!!
I gave up Greta last Spring -- haven't watched it once since. I used to watch FOXNEWS (all of it - every night) -- now have seen about a total of 15 minutes since then. I refuse to watch CNN. Guess I now get my news from Drudge.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #321 on: February 02, 2008, 09:51:52 PM »

you all know Greta reads here.

GRETA this is for you and the lousy rotten way you treated Beth and yes how you treated Natalee. you should be ashamed of yourself

go kiss JOE T. fat ugly face 
I Second this One Mr Robots! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: February 02, 2008, 09:57:29 PM »

Strange my butt!  That email Greta posted is NOT strange--it's defamatory and cruel.  It made me livid to see it in big letter at the top of her blog with no explanation, or even a name to it.  Here's what I told her:

Comment by AZLady
February 2nd, 2008 at 9:35 pm
Strange, huh?
What’s strange is a professional journalist posting such ridiculous garbage when she knows it is totally false. What’s strange is the way you posted this obviously libelous and hurtful email with no other comment than “What do you think?” I’ll tell you what I think…

I think you have no sense of humanity to post this sort of gossip and slander without any commentary of your own explaining the reason you posted it. You know, when we listen to and repeat lies like this, they become twisted and interpreted by others and passed along, again and again. This damages the good reputation of Jug Twitty and his now deceased daughter.

I think this is a vile, low, and despicable message with no name, no attribution and especially no commentary from you other than…”what do you think?” I think it is irresponsible and petty of you to post such trash in this manner. What are trying to do? Do you really want our opinion on this trash? I don’t think so. YOU KNOW WHAT WE THINK!!

I think you just want to vent your frustration that another reporter stole your thunder. Very childish and immature. That’s what I think.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: February 02, 2008, 09:59:00 PM »

Carpe taped Geraldo!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpGuM0aumF0

Thanks Carpe - I'm watching right now...can't wait to see JoeT

There was a time I did not believe in the "devil"..those days are gone...tacopenus is the devil incarnate!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: February 02, 2008, 10:00:51 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/02/natalee-holloway-investigation-joran-van-der-sloot-attorney-joe-tacopina-loses-his-mind-trying-to-defend-joran-van-der-sloot/

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Joran Van der Sloot Attorney Joe Tacopina Loses His Mind Trying to Defend Joran Van der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: February 02, 2008, 10:03:19 PM »

ldstlou - if you want to feel better, if you missed Geraldo you have to listen to JoeT have a meltdown.  It's great!

just heard it klaas...what an a-hole....only good thing about it...is it confirms what has been happening on RU...IMPLOSION!!! Not even greasy tacopenis...is going to be able to talk his way out of this come Monday!!!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #326 on: February 02, 2008, 10:03:36 PM »

Kimberly on case now: Fox
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #327 on: February 02, 2008, 10:04:40 PM »

Kimberly Guilfoyle on the case.  She's interviewing JOssy now and has a panel that has an officer of Interpol.  This should be interesting.

She needs Greta's spot!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: February 02, 2008, 10:04:46 PM »

Gretawire: It reminds me of that scene in the movie Airplane,where everyone was waiting in line to slap around the nun. Old Ladies,Young Kids..Everyone wants a piece of Greta now 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: February 02, 2008, 10:04:58 PM »

I am still having a problem understanding how Joe T. is Joran's attorney. There is nothing he can do here in the U.S. to represent him. There are no law suits to take care of (at the moment anyway) and I don't believe he can practice in Aruba. So the question is who died and made him an Aruban attorney?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: February 02, 2008, 10:07:25 PM »

Carpe taped Geraldo!!

Thanks Carpe - I'm watching right now...can't wait to see JoeT

New FP Post with the video as well:

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Joran Van der Sloot Attorney Joe Tacopina Loses His Mind Trying to Defend Joran Van der Sloot

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/02/natalee-holloway-investigation-joran-van-der-sloot-attorney-joe-tacopina-loses-his-mind-trying-to-defend-joran-van-der-sloot/

We are finally seeing media coverage where Van der Sloot attorney is not controlling the interviews. At this point he can control nothing, including his client. Gone are the single Joe Tacopina interviews or Tacopina having the last word. With spinning and media control gone, Joe is left with nothing more than little credibility and a guilty client.

Joe Tacopina tries to use the concept of “False Confession” as to why Joran Van der Sloot made the comments of implicating himself in the death and disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Now Joran says, “he lied”.  What we are seeing is a defense attorney grasping at pathetic straws trying to defend a guilty client. To hear Joe Tacopina go crazy when Geraldo makes the comment that Joran gave Natalee the drugs is worth the watch.

Joe Tacopina, your client is finally going down.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: February 02, 2008, 10:07:40 PM »

No arrests yet due to trying to corroborate.  Which they should.  Leave no reason for the Judge to let idiot go this time.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: February 02, 2008, 10:08:09 PM »

The best thing you might do is boycott her program.  I only watch it occasionally when someone here tells me there will be news of interest on her program.  I rebuked her E-mails months ago.  I actually saw through her during the Terry Shivo case (not sure that is spelled correctly) but for those of you who do not know, Terry's husband was of the same church as Greta and this was not about whether or not a person should die but about the constitutionality of taking a person's life.  The C of S does not believe in the weak surviving but allowing the strong to prevail.  Joran, in Greta's opine, is the strong; Natalee was obviously weak, she died.  JMHO but I have not said this for more than 2 years here at SM, but I think it is important that some of you understand from whence I came long ago.

AMEN Tyler!!! Not just the show...but the whole channel for giving her the platform to post something like that!!!
I gave up Greta last Spring -- haven't watched it once since. I used to watch FOXNEWS (all of it - every night) -- now have seen about a total of 15 minutes since then. I refuse to watch CNN. Guess I now get my news from Drudge.

If you are looking for an alternate news source might I suggest freerepublic.com?  News stories from all over the world are posted there.  You can select the News threads or opinon threads or general threads, etc.

There is a backroom thread that has been ongoing since Natalee disappeared.  They have had 20 extended threads on the subject with a few diehard posters keeping the conversation going.  Many of the posters on that thread read here as well.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/backroom/1617741/posts?page=3511

I'm not marketing the site as an alternate site for Natalee news.  SM beats them all in that regard.

Klaas, if this is inappropriate please delete.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: February 02, 2008, 10:08:09 PM »

I am still having a problem understanding how Joe T. is Joran's attorney. There is nothing he can do here in the U.S. to represent him. There are no law suits to take care of (at the moment anyway) and I don't believe he can practice in Aruba. So the question is who died and made him an Aruban attorney?
Your right,He is not licensed to practice Dutch Law. He said he oversee's the Aruban team or consults them..Just think of him Van Der Sloot's personal American attorney 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: February 02, 2008, 10:08:22 PM »

Kimberly Guilfoyle said they will be able to use this tape in court.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: February 02, 2008, 10:09:49 PM »

Why don't they arrest him as a 'witness' this time, so he CAN"T stay silent, like a suspect can?

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: February 02, 2008, 10:11:11 PM »

Gretawire: It reminds me of that scene in the movie Airplane,where everyone was waiting in line to slap around the nun. Old Ladies,Young Kids..Everyone wants a piece of Greta now 

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: February 02, 2008, 10:11:42 PM »

And hammered Joran pretty good to boot. What a breath of fresh air she is compared to Greta.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: February 02, 2008, 10:12:32 PM »

Thanks for the Kimberly G updates, I'm unable to watch right now so I really appreciate it!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: February 02, 2008, 10:12:57 PM »

And hammered Joran pretty good to boot. What a breath of fresh air she is compared to Greta.

YES!  She needs to replace Greta!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.