May 29, 2024, 08:45:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 225390 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: February 03, 2008, 10:00:21 AM »

Chris Cuomo said on ABC GMA this morning that they have hours of tape of Joran running his lip. That means he has probably gone into great detail and reiterated his involvement several times.

There will be a segment on their prime time special tomorrow morning.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: February 03, 2008, 10:01:00 AM »

I'm just posting something right now cause i don't know what you know already.

You know dat Peter de Vries did not show/ said everything he has on tape and audio to the police on Aruba?

Oh, good news! 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: February 03, 2008, 10:06:30 AM »

victims cry wrote:
ok so 10k a month

and he could have been paid a million, it doesn't change what joran said he said himself .. 

Glenda Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:47 pm
Which he will not be convicted for. There is absolutely no evidence to support the story he told to his friend Patrick has any validity. Due Process... He cannot be convicted on an secret taping of a confession alone... There has to be evidence to back up the claim. 

Ah, the legal eagle checks in.  I guess Glenda remembers the claims she made about how gruesome it was to handle a cold dead body, the feeling of the skin, etc.  Or is that what Mos cleared her of ecause there was no evidence to support it? 

The happiness of every country depends upon the character of its people, rather than the form of its government.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: February 03, 2008, 10:07:30 AM »

What does this mean to you?

According to my source, Joran then frantically disposes of Natalee's body, wading with it into the water as far as he could go and letting it drift away, presumably sinking. And in the days and weeks (inaudible) before a proper search was mounted the body was carried out of the harbour by the hotels and into the caribbean sea.

I see people think it's by boat.

I thought it meant in the days and weeks...her body drifted out to sea.

Merian says or so they think....

Merian Ernest Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:30 am Post subject: This yellowhammer has flown her own course
The Babylonians' hands are tied. The owners of the hammer and the block will come down hard. The hours in the glass are 72.

The girl was carried by the Carib on a trip to the Canal. She was swept away on her own.
So they seem to think.

The Picaros are too busy to pull off such a job. It is beyond there scope.

The one crowned with laurels has been turned inside and out. He even asked for forgiveness.

This yellowhammer has flown her own course.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: February 03, 2008, 10:07:51 AM »

ciskebab

Welcome...and thanks for clearing up that snake business...hoses sound more like it.

The DeTelegraaf post says Joran was at his grandma's (Trudie Hugen).  She regrets giving the phone to Joran when P&W called.  I just knew they were going to blame Grandma for Joran's problems.

Nut

The buoy reference makes sense.

seizures

When people become hypoxic, for whatever reason, those with them describe it as "they had a seizure and quit breathing".  Very few have had a seizure, that is just what it looks like because the head arches back and the jaw locks. 

I always thought the Shango phrase "swollen and bloody tongue' referred to Joran trying not to tell.  Now, I'm not so sure he hadn't described Natalee in his redacted first confession.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: February 03, 2008, 10:09:03 AM »

victims cry wrote:
ok so 10k a month

and he could have been paid a million, it doesn't change what joran said he said himself .. 

Which he will not be convicted for. There is absolutely no evidence to support the story he told to his friend Patrick has any validity. Due Process... He cannot be convicted on an secret taping of a confession alone... There has to be evidence to back up the claim. 

Ah, the legal eagle checks in.  I guess Glenda remembers the claims she made about how gruesome it was to handle a cold dead body, the feeling of the skin, etc.  Or is that what Mos cleared her of ecause there was no evidence to support it? 

The happiness of every country depends upon the character of its people, rather than the form of its government.

God will get Joran, even if the law doesn't. What I want most from this confession is for Natalee's long-suffering family to finally have some kind of closure.

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: February 03, 2008, 10:14:10 AM »

I just found this.  I don't know how reliable it is.

Holloway case!!!
Posted by GodChillaIn Fok Natalee
3Feb 08

Tonite the confession of Joran van der Sloot will be broadcast. We’ll post it asap so stay tuned. Meanwhile the confession itself is already widely known. Here’s a wrap up…

Joran confessed to mr. Patrick van der Eem the death of Natalee. This dude was hired by Peter R. De Vries for appr. $40K to get this done.
Joran states she died after having sex with him on the beach
Joran freaked out and called his friend, Fokkinel has found out this is Steve Gregory Croes a former DJ on Aruba.

Croes supposedly got a phone call from Paulus at 6:30 am the morning Natalee disappeared. Then he makes a statemnt saying they saw her drop Natalee off at the Holiday Inn. The Sloots deny knowing him. This could be another way Deepak became involved and why he won't talk. There's a strong case for both Croes or the Gottenbos being involved with a boat, we'll find out soon.

That 6:30 a.m. phone call is the one that Julia Renfro VOUCHED for on GRETA which was the beginning of Greta's belief in Joran.  It was that night that I could see how interested she was in the case, because Glenda verified that Joran had maxed his exam.  I wonder if the world is aware that it was an AP exam, not something you study for and that he in reality failed it, and moreover the results were not even known at tha ttime.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: February 03, 2008, 10:15:23 AM »

The tatoo boat is still for sale~

http://yachtbroker.escapeartist.com/boats/action/view/boat/297/

There is a rumor that Joran mentions the name of the person with the boat used on the de Vries footage. When I read about the rough seas the Persistance is dealing with, a large boat would be needed to bury Natalee deep at sea.

Hi Martini...I just read recently that the 'Tattoo's' log was never looked at. I don't know how much truth there is to that or what sought of log they would be required to keep. Also just read a post that said that there was video proof that Croes was on the boat. This was by a very reputable poster, but I don't know where the info came from..it wasn't cited.

Hi MumInOhio,  I do remember well that Steve Croes slept on his boat the night she disappeared.  Also, Dompig said on a MSNBC News {Dan Abrams as I remember} show that there was a boat that left  the input area the night after Natalee disappeared, and this was seen on the radar in the police station which tracks all vessels going and coming, 

The input area is quite close to the small wooden cross put up by a tourist to remember Natalee.  Dave Holloway was the one who noticed that cross.  I never saw that on a map, but always assumed it was on a beach of that bay that is seperated from the ocean by a huge sandbar.

It has always stuck in my memory that Joran at one time said he had to walk 300 feet to get to Deepak's car and later on Dave found that cross 300 feet down from the fisherman huts.

Thanks nimrod and blonde....marvelous Monkey memories this morning!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: February 03, 2008, 10:15:40 AM »

The tatoo boat is still for sale~

http://yachtbroker.escapeartist.com/boats/action/view/boat/297/

There is a rumor that Joran mentions the name of the person with the boat used on the de Vries footage. When I read about the rough seas the Persistance is dealing with, a large boat would be needed to bury Natalee deep at sea.

Hi Martini...I just read recently that the 'Tattoo's' log was never looked at. I don't know how much truth there is to that or what sought of log they would be required to keep. Also just read a post that said that there was video proof that Croes was on the boat. This was by a very reputable poster, but I don't know where the info came from..it wasn't cited.

Hi MumInOhio,  I do remember well that Steve Croes slept on his boat the night she disappeared.  Also, Dompig said on a MSNBC News {Dan Abrams as I remember} show that there was a boat that left  the input area the night after Natalee disappeared, and this was seen on the radar in the police station which tracks all vessels going and coming, 

The input area is quite close to the small wooden cross put up by a tourist to remember Natalee.  Dave Holloway was the one who noticed that cross.  I never saw that on a map, but always assumed it was on a beach of that bay that is seperated from the ocean by a huge sandbar.

Hi Scandi....I had forgotten about the input area....together we remember a lot...Thanks!

Hi MumInOhio,  Yea, It is amazing how the brain works  LOL, but I watched that show with Dompig being interviewed by Dan Abrams with great interest. 

And now Nimrod has remembered it was about 300' that Joran had to walk which sounds very plausible to me, so we're getting there!

Just out of interest, here is a great site that shows that Salishan Spit area that is so similar to the sandbar in Aruba.  The spit in Aruba is smaller I think, as this map shows Salishan Spit at 2 miles long.  And there is a photo looking out to the ocean from the spit.  Lots of fish are caught there.

This map also shows how tricky it can be to get in and out of a bay like this.  On the map you can see the shallow areas of mud with little dots and the deeper channel for the Siletz River which enters the sea there.  In days of yore, a huge old ship crashed in that bay during a big storm and sits in the sandy mud today as we speak, rearing its wooden decks once in a blue moon.  I lived there for 9 years and only saw the old ship once, also after a wild storm that moved away a lot of sand.

http://www.oregonshores.org/mile_tour.php5?mid=239
http://www.oregonshores.org/mile_tour.php5?mid=239
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: February 03, 2008, 10:21:59 AM »

ciskebab

Welcome...and thanks for clearing up that snake business...hoses sound more like it.

The DeTelegraaf post says Joran was at his grandma's (Trudie Hugen).  She regrets giving the phone to Joran when P&W called.  I just knew they were going to blame Grandma for Joran's problems.

Nut

seizures

When people become hypoxic, for whatever reason, those with them describe it as "they had a seizure and quit breathing".  Very few have had a seizure, that is just what it looks like because the head arches back and the jaw locks. 

I always thought the Shango phrase "swollen and bloody tongue' referred to Joran trying not to tell.  Now, I'm not so sure he hadn't described Natalee in his redacted first confession.

Per Joran, "she was acting crazy..."  This could be from asphyxiation.  She might have also bled, because people do bleed slight amounts from asphyxiation.  Not profusely but they do bleed from the expansion of the vessels and arteries pushing so hard against resistance.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: February 03, 2008, 10:22:51 AM »

Greta Van Susteren On the Record w/ Greta - July 3/05
I am most anxious to find out if there was e-mail traffic or phone traffic among the three in custody in the early morning hours of May 30. I am also curious whether Paul van der Sloot used his phone between midnight and 7 a.m. on May 30.

He told me no... he told the Dutch TV correspondent on camera no... but after the interview with the Dutch TV correspondent, he pulled him aside and said maybe he did make a call and that he was not sure.

Honest mistake or does he fear to be in conflict with phone records now in custody of the police? These questions answered would be, in my mind, a huge jump forward in trying to sort out what did or did not happen.

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/04/preferential-treatment-paulus-van-der_5989.html
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: February 03, 2008, 10:23:31 AM »

Can someone tell me how many times Julia Renfro has been married, how many children she has and if she has indicated who their fathers might be, if she knows even.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: February 03, 2008, 10:24:04 AM »

victims cry wrote:
ok so 10k a month

God will get Joran, even if the law doesn't. What I want most from this confession is for Natalee's long-suffering family to finally have some kind of closure.

I agree BT and when that day comes he won't be able to lie his way out of it. I am with you, I just want some peace for Natalee's family. They have suffered far too long not knowing what happened to their daughter.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: February 03, 2008, 10:25:53 AM »

No wonder Taco always sets up these interviews with Greta to where he has to answer nothing but softball questions from Greta.   And no one can question him because he always gets the last say.

He absolutley SUCKS when he has to answer REAL questions.

What an ass he made out of himself last night, I cannot even believe what a joke he was.  If he was my lawyer he would have been fired IMMEDIATLEY following that pathetic display last night.

Taco - you should be completely embarraed with that pathetic performance last night.  I have a feeling your stock just went down.  Who the hell is going to pay you $700/hr for that load of crap - you arent worth the salt in Paulus' sweat.  No wonder Joran is in hiding with an ass clown like you out there looking like a fool for him. 

They are going to be lowering the price of a hotel room in Aruba AGAIN after that performance.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: February 03, 2008, 10:26:11 AM »

Back in November, 2005, I received a tip from a source close to an aruban native. This individual stated said that the radar to detect boats coming in and out of Aruba does not work, and the radar that detects the airplanes only works sometimes. This person said they are suppose to work, but Aruba won't ask the Netherlands for the money to help repair them because it will put them in greater dept owed to the Netherlands.

Dompig, let's see proof of those radar reports you discussed on 48 Hours. Maybe others can offer information to disprove your lie about the radar working, when it wasn't.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: February 03, 2008, 10:28:07 AM »

::MonkeyDance::WHAT BLAH SAID.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: February 03, 2008, 10:29:19 AM »

ciskebab

Nut

seizures

Per Joran, "she was acting crazy..."  This could be from asphyxiation.  She might have also bled, because people do bleed slight amounts from asphyxiation.  Not profusely but they do bleed from the expansion of the vessels and arteries pushing so hard against resistance.

Exactly...or all the symptoms could be a drug reaction.  The lack of oxygen, from asphyxiation, bleeding out...any cause... displays with many symptoms.  I have seen people brought to the emergency room with families describing them as having a seizure...being put on seizure medicine and when they return in six months with another "seizure" they get worked up and discovered to have a heart arrhythmia that stops the blood from pumping, causing hypoxemia.  All the witnesses describe is "the seizure".
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: February 03, 2008, 10:31:03 AM »

No wonder Taco always sets up these interviews with Greta to where he has to answer nothing but softball questions from Greta.   And no one can question him because he always gets the last say.

He absolutley SUCKS when he has to answer REAL questions.

What an ass he made out of himself last night, I cannot even believe what a joke he was.  If he was my lawyer he would have been fired IMMEDIATLEY following that pathetic display last night.

Taco - you should be completely embarraed with that pathetic performance last night.  I have a feeling your stock just went down.  Who the hell is going to pay you $700/hr for that load of crap - you arent worth the salt in Paulus' sweat.  No wonder Joran is in hiding with an ass clown like you out there looking like a fool for him. 

They are going to be lowering the price of a hotel room in Aruba AGAIN after that performance.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #678 on: February 03, 2008, 10:32:04 AM »

Not sure if this has been posted yet...I have many, many windows open now.

From Debbie @ BFN

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: February 03, 2008, 10:33:39 AM »

"she was acting crazy" because she realized what the three thugs were after.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.