May 28, 2024, 02:21:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 225329 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: February 03, 2008, 02:37:47 AM »

Even if you had information in Aruba, who would you tell?  I mean how would you know who would give the information straight to the suspects and Paulus, discard it, arrest you on some trumped up charges, have you deported?

Basically there is no one there that I would trust to tell even if I knew and lived there.

Maybe Jossy.

Maybe that was part of the dilema for anyone who knew, where to go with the story.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: February 03, 2008, 02:38:26 AM »

Any of you remember the post attributed, true or otherwise, to Val, who said they cut Natalee's head off above her eyebrows?

Anna, you are right about Aruba. 

The happiness of every country depends upon the character of its people, rather than the form of its government.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: February 03, 2008, 02:39:59 AM »

Even if you had information in Aruba, who would you tell?  I mean how would you know who would give the information straight to the suspects and Paulus, discard it, arrest you on some trumped up charges, have you deported?

Basically there is no one there that I would trust to tell even if I knew and lived there.

Maybe Jossy.

Maybe that was part of the dilema for anyone who knew, where to go with the story.

I wonder if our super sleuth, Klaasen, could find the origins of that post.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: February 03, 2008, 02:41:33 AM »

Monkeys, I tried to go to sleep, because i waana get up tomorrow and see what we hear. Something kept me awake though. It was a post on the internet From March 2006. I know we discussed it here long ago, and I also brought it back here to the forum On December 9th. But now I really DO believe that someone who knew what happened was trying to tell us . I wonder if this is what we will hear tommorow?    I give you the post again....Left on a blog called    Joranvandersloot.com, in the comments........................

8:41 pm  anonymous said...
It was high tide and sea water covering the beach slope, Koen's boat stayed out at a distance in the water and he didn't want the boat got stuck in the beach sand dunes. Joran didn't want his shoes get wet and he took them off. He and Deepak together carried Natalee's body and walking through the water towards Koen's boat where Koen kept the boat's motor running and positioning, it was high tide and high wind, the sea waves were strong and rough. For some unknown reasons Joran got some blood into his shoes when the suspects were trying to fit Natalee's body into the
crap cage. They might have to do some cuttings of the body in order to get all the body parts into the cage. The cage was not a coffin shape, it was square in shape, not long enough to fit a body of 5'4. So Joran put his bloody shoes into the square crab cage as well. Together the suspects dropped cage to the deepsea bottom and got rid of the forensic evidence.[b/] If Tim Miller can locate the crab cage, Joran's shoes are there. Joran is the murderer.

Elaine this is to weird this is the exact post that I was thinking of earlier tonight and I was trying to see if anyone else could remember it.....This is a true post as far as I'm concerned...this person was someone who knew what happened....Wow! Really weird that I couldn't sleep either and came back to read and You had it posted....Natalee is talking to Us Monkeys...God Bless the Persistence!
We have absorbed so much since this whole thing started, that it is hard to remember everything. But this damned post has haunted me over and over again. God bless the Persistence is right!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #564 on: February 03, 2008, 02:46:00 AM »

What Do You All Think about the No Comment statements from Kyle in the last few days..I mean all He said yesterday or Thursday was We are not making any comments at this time.....Do any of You think that they have found something and they are just waiting for Peter's show to air. 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: February 03, 2008, 02:47:19 AM »

Tyler, I just read your CofS link. Frightening.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: February 03, 2008, 02:52:21 AM »

What does this mean to you?

According to my source, Joran then frantically disposes of Natalee's body, wading with it into the water as far as he could go and letting it drift away, presumably sinking. And in the days and weeks (inaudible) before a proper search was mounted the body was carried out of the harbour by the hotels and into the caribbean sea.

I see people think it's by boat.

I thought it meant in the days and weeks...her body drifted out to sea.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: February 03, 2008, 02:56:30 AM »

What Do You All Think about the No Comment statements from Kyle in the last few days..I mean all He said yesterday or Thursday was We are not making any comments at this time.....Do any of You think that they have found something and they are just waiting for Peter's show to air. 

From your mouth to God's ears.  I pray they are about to put the icing on the cake.  I think they should put Joran in jail and give Beth the key.

I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: February 03, 2008, 02:56:42 AM »

According to my source, Joran then frantically disposes of Natalee's body, wading with it into the water as far as he could go and letting it drift away, presumably sinking. And in the days and weeks (inaudible) before a proper search was mounted the body was carried out of the harbour by the hotels and into the caribbean sea.

But if everything washes back to shore, then there would have to be someone guiding her out to sea, not just drifting alone, along.

ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: February 03, 2008, 02:56:44 AM »

Fresh of the news the friend who Joran confessed to is Patrick van der Eem he is a Aruban Businessman he also has a business in Almelo(its close to arnhem where Joran lives)http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3195458/__Zaak_Natalee_moest_opgelost___.html
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: February 03, 2008, 02:59:47 AM »

But if everything washes back to shore, then there would have to be someone guiding her out to sea, not just drifting alone, along.

I know that, that's why it struck me as odd.

I believe in miracles!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: February 03, 2008, 03:01:33 AM »

I think it makes no sense at all because it would wash to shore if just let go.... so I don't know ...

In God We Trust!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: February 03, 2008, 03:04:02 AM »

Fresh of the news the friend who Joran confessed to is Patrick van der Eem he is a Aruban Businessman he also has a business in Almelo(its close to arnhem where Joran lives)http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3195458/__Zaak_Natalee_moest_opgelost___.html

Thank you, Ciskebab.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: February 03, 2008, 03:04:08 AM »

Hi ciskebab and welcome to late night in the cage.   

I believe in miracles!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: February 03, 2008, 03:06:18 AM »

Welcome Ciskebab! Does the article say anything else that We might be interested in hearing ......

In God We Trust!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: February 03, 2008, 03:07:21 AM »

I think it makes no sense at all because it would wash to shore if just let go.... so I don't know ...

I know it doesn't make sense, that's what confused me.  Why would he say 'days and weeks'  and use the words 'carried out?'  The wording has me confused.

I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: February 03, 2008, 03:08:23 AM »

Monkeys, I tried to go to sleep, because i waana get up tomorrow and see what we hear. Something kept me awake though. It was a post on the internet From March 2006. I know we discussed it here long ago, and I also brought it back here to the forum On December 9th. But now I really DO believe that someone who knew what happened was trying to tell us . I wonder if this is what we will hear tommorow?    I give you the post again....Left on a blog called    Joranvandersloot.com, in the comments........................

8:41 pm  anonymous said...
It was high tide and sea water covering the beach slope, Koen's boat stayed out at a distance in the water and he didn't want the boat got stuck in the beach sand dunes. Joran didn't want his shoes get wet and he took them off. He and Deepak together carried Natalee's body and walking through the water towards Koen's boat where Koen kept the boat's motor running and positioning, it was high tide and high wind, the sea waves were strong and rough. For some unknown reasons Joran got some blood into his shoes when the suspects were trying to fit Natalee's body into the
crap cage. They might have to do some cuttings of the body in order to get all the body parts into the cage. The cage was not a coffin shape, it was square in shape, not long enough to fit a body of 5'4. So Joran put his bloody shoes into the square crab cage as well. Together the suspects dropped cage to the deepsea bottom and got rid of the forensic evidence.[b/] If Tim Miller can locate the crab cage, Joran's shoes are there. Joran is the murderer.

Elaine this is to weird this is the exact post that I was thinking of earlier tonight and I was trying to see if anyone else could remember it.....This is a true post as far as I'm concerned...this person was someone who knew what happened....Wow! Really weird that I couldn't sleep either and came back to read and You had it posted....Natalee is talking to Us Monkeys...God Bless the Persistence!
Yes, I'm afraid this is indeed the story. From my Christain upbringing, I should ask God to have mercy on his soul. I can't do it.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: February 03, 2008, 03:11:00 AM »

HI folks and goodnight as well. I dunno wth I did.. but everyones text is HUGE for some reason?  lol
 Its 3 am here on the East Coast... Should be in bed asleep.  Sad
  My prayers to he crew of the persitence,... < did I spell it right? Its late?>
Prayers to NAH and her family as well..  Looking foward to see what is said tomorrow  from  DeVries..
 I posted in musings.. in 2 weeks I will be gonzo.. dunno how soon I will be back online.. and I PROB will have to re ~resgister when I get a new IP addy.  Sad   May not post alot.. but I try  my best to read and keep caught up.
 Hugs to Nemo and CP.. Happy Lalas?   
  Hugs to you all. And WELCOME to the new posters.
  Sucks I wont even be able to read ANYWHERE in 2 weeks..  Sad
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: February 03, 2008, 03:11:39 AM »

This is a terrible bedtime story!

pale pale pale pale pale

I believe in miracles!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: February 03, 2008, 03:12:31 AM »

I know it doesn't make sense, that's what confused me.  Why would he say 'days and weeks'  and use the words 'carried out?'  The wording has me confused.

To Me its saying she was moved twice.....maybe Robots is right she was kept in a boat until they dropped her at sea.....

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.