May 29, 2024, 06:33:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 225510 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: February 03, 2008, 11:27:17 AM »

Thanks Pita...I knew Dompig was in there somewhere.....

Lala's is one happy camper this morning!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #761 on: February 03, 2008, 11:28:25 AM »

Do you recall when?...around what dates?...how long?....do you think it could have been planned?...TIA

Yes I recall it was NOT working in 2005 looking now for my saved info

I believe the equipment was made by Raytheon and had not been working for some time.  Seems we discussed Raytheon for awhile re this issue.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: February 03, 2008, 11:28:29 AM »

I put together a new Joran Liar video last night for Youtube.  Red will be posting on the front page of SM some time today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUZRVV1klek

Everyone ignores me, lol    I think you'll like the end of this video.

Klaas

I answered and want you to post the Paulus memory video with it.

Here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiVKwLpsza0
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: February 03, 2008, 11:29:09 AM »

I put together a new Joran Liar video last night for Youtube.  Red will be posting on the front page of SM some time today.

haha I know the feeling Klaas!  But I am going to go and look at it when I can turn my sound up.  Daughter is asleep so I am trying to be quiet!  Thanks in advance for putting it together.  I know it will be good!
Faith and Persistence
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: February 03, 2008, 11:30:15 AM »

who is chugging more alcohol right now

1. joran
2. anita
3. paulus
4. joe t.

I would have to say the DELICIOUS SPORTER is drinking it by the YARD

anita is second

joe t is third

and paulus is out looking for more young women to rape and kill

PAULUS IS the ONE......the mastermind behind the whole nightmare

where is he ??

Robots.... we have been on the same page for years
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: February 03, 2008, 11:30:39 AM »

Steve Croes and the boat fits what we have heard before. He gave the false alibi and said "it was to someone he did not know and had never met". He reportedly told his grandmother he was on the beach that night and observed a fight between three boys and a girl. he was fired from his job watching the tatoo that night for leaving the boat moored off of marriot Beach. We will have to wait and see if he is the one mentioned by Joran.

The connection to Steve Croes runs trough Deepak. It could be Deepak contacted Croes and had him move the boat to a waiting Joran who swam the body out to the boat.

In My Opinion
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: February 03, 2008, 11:30:51 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Does anyone know what time the program will be on as per central time?  I'm thinking like around 1 or 2 central but not sure. Sorry if this has been answered I just got back on the computer from last night and am way behind reading!  Thanks!

I believe it's either 2 or 2:30pm central time.

Thanks Klaas! 
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: February 03, 2008, 11:31:06 AM »

Here is a link to a business named Pirtek. Patrick is quoted -- something about his ambitions for the company. He seems to be introduced as a new franchisee in Almelo (a town) in this announcement. The picture shows an industrial machine, like the kind they use to move dirt.

http://www.denationalefranchisegids.nl/firstfranchise/pirtekpagina.htm

Here is a job opening at Pirtek in Almelo with Patrick mentioned as the contact. The job is for some kind of mechanic. The "Home" link shows the products the company makes. Industrial stuff. Pipes or nuts or bolts or something.

http://www.pirtek.nl/site/Dynamic/jobs/more.asp?lang=3&id=74

FWIW. Just ordinary boring business stuff. No personal information, no photos of the person. Seems very solid. I would trust Patrick myself, based on this background.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: February 03, 2008, 11:31:19 AM »

Welcome Faith!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: February 03, 2008, 11:31:21 AM »

I watched it you did a very good job, but you aways do 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: February 03, 2008, 11:32:26 AM »

Klaas

I answered and want you to post the Paulus memory video with it.

Here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiVKwLpsza0

Several Dutch posters think he'll be next.  I think you should put it on FP with Joran's.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: February 03, 2008, 11:32:45 AM »

watch out

today is a day there might be some house cleaning 

i might even go so far as to say someone else that was helping in the PROPAGANDA might even shout out a few bits because there is NO DEFENDINGF JORAN after this

ohh... they will try but it will be FUTILE

COOKED, ROASTED, FRIED

and possibly blackened!

I love blackened.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: February 03, 2008, 11:33:29 AM »

Buckeye - I'll tell Red to do that
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #773 on: February 03, 2008, 11:33:37 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

This was posted on Greta's blog last night.....in response to that wacko poster cherisomething who is all over Greta's blog with her Beth bashing.

Comment by SM
February 3rd, 2008 at 3:50 am
A request for financial disclosure will get you an annual report and the application, with renewals ( I think the renewals are required in response, I’m not positive about that ). You can simply request it in writing at the site, or mail a request. They’ll respond within 30 days but do have the option for charging a nominal fee for the request.
I have no plans to do so because I don’t mistrust the site. My high school son received a packet of information just before Spring Break last year, followed by additional information addressed to me via mail from the organization. It was extremely thorough and helpful and at the time, I recognized it as the organization Beth was affiliated with. I have no idea how many schools the information was distributed to, but I’m in Tennessee and have no connection to Beth Holloway. I’m quite satisfied, and very impressed that as a parent, I received relevent, current information that could help me make decisions to prepare my son to remain safe while travelling. Those kinds of efforts take money, time, and organization to accomplish. Beth has never spoken in my area, but her experience gave birth to what became available to me. Frankly, I was impressed.
I have just been to the site reading, and it seems to me that there is emphasis on reaching teens and there parents, education professionals, and school systems with current information that may very well be available on a montage of other websites. The organization that Beth has inspired puts that information together in usable formats and concentrates on putting it in the hands of a target audience most likely to benefit from it. That’s a good thing, and a noble cause. It’s also a monumental task and one, in my opinion anyway, is worthy of the effort.

Great post, Thanks for bringing that over Karma! While Aruba is busy covering up their crimes Beth is doing something to make the world a safer place.

Shame on those assholes who have risen against her. They will see the true face of crime in Joran's confession.

You're welcome Dayhiker
I also just learned that this CheriMc(who bashes Beth and family at Greta's blog and every where on the internet)is a paid to post person.There are some really,really sick people out there.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: February 03, 2008, 11:34:14 AM »

Yes, Yes....that is a great video.  It tells it all with one little word...lying. Klaas rocks!!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: February 03, 2008, 11:34:26 AM »

Steve Croes and the boat fits what we have heard before. He gave the false alibi and said "it was to someone he did not know and had never met". He reportedly told his grandmother he was on the beach that night and observed a fight between three boys and a girl. he was fired from his job watching the tatoo that night for leaving the boat moored off of marriot Beach. We will have to wait and see if he is the one mentioned by Joran.

The connection to Steve Croes runs trough Deepak. It could be Deepak contacted Croes and had him move the boat to a waiting Joran who swam the body out to the boat.

During the eight minute phone call, while Juron was on hold??
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: February 03, 2008, 11:34:53 AM »

This is funny!  I have yahoo email so I have a My Yahoo page which has my horoscope on it daily.  Sometimes I read it just for fun.  I gotta let you all see what it says for today!

Even though there is some injustice going on in your world, your inner warrior may not feel like coming out today. Is it time to force him or her to come out, for the sake of someone's honor? It might be. Ask yourself what you would want if you were in this other person's shoes, and you'll have your answer. It might be more convenient to just pretend you don't notice what is really going on, but you are better than that. Speak up when you see something wrong. It's the right thing to do
Faith and Persistence
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: February 03, 2008, 11:35:17 AM »

Welcome Faith!

Thanks Klaas,  I have always appreciated you too!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: February 03, 2008, 11:35:46 AM »

very interesting thought Spock.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: February 03, 2008, 11:35:57 AM »

"Tail Wagging the Dog"

The prosecutor is waiting until the D'Vries video airs before he makes a decision to seek the arrest of Joran. This is absurd.

I agree...I have been saying that for 2 days now.

I could be completely wrong on this but there may not be an arrest. From what I have read about Aruban and Dutch law from Ramm and a few others a confession will not stand up in court unless there is other evidence to support it. I hope I have misunderstood all this.

One thing we do know Jorans life as he knew it is gone. JMHO

Sam...there are two singing cards.....where is Freddy?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.