May 30, 2024, 12:06:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 225526 times)
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2008, 04:58:43 PM »

Hi Kat_Gram

It wasn't me...
No seriously, I think someone else posted that. I don't know where that was but I can remember that there was discussion about that.
But in the telephone-conversation Joran said something like "The worst thing is that I met this guy only very recently." So there's something wrong with that story.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2008, 04:59:59 PM »

Rudy Croes I believe to be a native Aruban, right?  Also Oduber.  Those are two key obstructers in justice or even a competent investigation.

But basically I have to agree with Island Native that this is not the fault of the average person on the street.  They, too, are victims of corruption and in many, many ways such as their economy.  The problem comes in when ALL the politicos are corrupt.

Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss.  Harrold Robins "The Adventurers" kind of misfortune in that no matter which party is elected, the corruption just continues.  Just different ones running the show.

MOO

and then there is always Briesen...with his tourism team transferred to justice to help out.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2008, 05:02:25 PM »

I have to confess I am worried that they are going to let him go.... and I am wondering how the K2 fit into this now.... let's face it y'all... we all know they raped her. Regardless of how they spun the Skeeter's tape, I did hear the "undoctored original" and Deepak does, IN FACT, state that they all had sex with her and how easy it was that night....

You can most definately bet they are involved....

I agree Mrs. R, I have always thought the kalpoe boys were up to no good that night and did not perform taxi service out of the goodness of their heart.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2008, 05:06:18 PM »

Who cares if the guy was paid...it's not like the Alberto fiasco where the only thing is testimony.  THERE IS A TAPE OF JORAN.  Private investigators are paid.   
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2008, 05:06:30 PM »

hehe .....  Cool

Why was this sketch done.  I must have missed something.  Did someone ID the sketch or something?  First I have see of this.    jack b
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2008, 05:08:47 PM »

I have to confess I am worried that they are going to let him go.... and I am wondering how the K2 fit into this now.... let's face it y'all... we all know they raped her. Regardless of how they spun the Skeeter's tape, I did hear the "undoctored original" and Deepak does, IN FACT, state that they all had sex with her and how easy it was that night....

You can most definately bet they are involved....

And that Deepak said...they will see that sh*t (indicates they were involved at least to the point to where something bad happened)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2008, 05:11:17 PM »

hehe .....  Cool

Why was this sketch done.  I must have missed something.  Did someone ID the sketch or something?  First I have see of this.    jack b

Jackb - that was from the Haunting Evidence show from last year.  They provided a sketch of who their psychics visioned Natalee's murderer to be.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2008, 05:12:21 PM »

The coverage of this is going around the world~
Here is another link I found in my searches~
Nothing new, just more of what is out there~
http://headlines.nos.nl/forum.php/list_messages/9339 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2008, 05:14:57 PM »

The coverage of this is going around the world~
Here is another link I found in my searches~
Nothing new, just more of what is out there~
http://headlines.nos.nl/forum.php/list_messages/9339 

Thanks Martini - yes, more coverage regarding the case since 2005.  Seems the Dutch media is taking this very seriously.
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2008, 05:15:13 PM »

Buckeye

That's what PRdeVries said. He said that with all the technical stuff etc. it was more than a full-time job for that camera-man. And when you look at it that way he got payed about the same or even less than ordinairy camera-people.

(The 'Hart van Nederland'-news-show starts in a couple of minutes; see what they have. And after that: bed-time... It's quarter past eleven in the evening here so...)
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2008, 05:15:19 PM »

Klaasend: who was on the list of the Political Paty of the MEP. Who is N0. 46 on the list

Need help here
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2008, 05:17:43 PM »

Hi Kat_Gram

It wasn't me...
No seriously, I think someone else posted that. I don't know where that was but I can remember that there was discussion about that.
But in the telephone-conversation Joran said something like "The worst thing is that I met this guy only very recently." So there's something wrong with that story.
OK, I just watched and re read the English translation of Joran's conversation with P & W in Holland and I am getting a different feeling about this. He names a boat owner as X, but he didn't know X at the time, he just met the boat owner x six months ago. Holey Moley, my brain is going to explode. No wonder he is hiding. Probably from several persons. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2008, 05:20:22 PM »

Ah, yes.  Finally, Natalee's story is on the world stage where it belongs.  Everyone, regardless of nationality, race or creed, is effected by the brutality done to Natalee and the cruel manner her family has been treated by Aruban authorities.  You see, we are all human, and this was a horrendously inhuman act that should move people of every nationality to demand justice and reparation.  In the same way that this crime outrages all of us, Natalee's memory brings us together.  She's everyone's daughter, and Beth is everyone's mother, fighting for her daughter's return to her home.  This is universal.

BRING NATALEE HOME
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2008, 05:20:22 PM »

Hi Kat_Gram

It wasn't me...
OK, I just watched and re read the English translation of Joran's conversation with P & W in Holland and I am getting a different feeling about this. He names a boat owner as X, but he didn't know X at the time, he just met the boat owner x six months ago. Holey Moley, my brain is going to explode. No wonder he is hiding. Probably from several persons. 

If that were the case would that mean DeVries is not a good an investigator as we think?  Wouldn't he have checked out the people Joran implicated?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2008, 05:20:44 PM »

Buckeye

That's what PRdeVries said. He said that with all the technical stuff etc. it was more than a full-time job for that camera-man. And when you look at it that way he got payed about the same or even less than ordinairy camera-people.

(The 'Hart van Nederland'-news-show starts in a couple of minutes; see what they have. And after that: bed-time... It's quarter past eleven in the evening here so...)

Yes...you need your rest tonight...tomorrow may be a big one...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2008, 05:21:27 PM »

Klaasend: who was on the list of the Political Paty of the MEP. Who is N0. 46 on the list

Need help here

I'll see if I can find out
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2008, 05:26:04 PM »

Maybe we could all chip in and send the Sporter a game to prepare for KIA.

http://www.gilliusinc.com/dropsoap.html

Don't Drop the Soap™ * * * $34.99 * * *

From the looks of the company he keeps, he has "been dropping the soap" a long time.  Wonder if he was molested as he was growing up?        jack b
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2008, 05:29:53 PM »

Maybe we could all chip in and send the Sporter a game to prepare for KIA.

http://www.gilliusinc.com/dropsoap.html

Don't Drop the Soap™ * * * $34.99 * * *

From the looks of the company he keeps, he has "been dropping the soap" a long time.  Wonder if he was molested as he was growing up?        jack b

Probably by his mother!

Existence is futile.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2008, 05:31:54 PM »

who is chugging more alcohol right now

1. joran
2. anita
3. paulus
4. joe t.

I would have to say the DELICIOUS SPORTER is drinking it by the YARD

anita is second

joe t is third

and paulus is out looking for more young women to rape and kill

PAULUS IS the ONE......the mastermind behind the whole nightmare

where is he ??

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2008, 05:31:57 PM »

I think the AD article is very revieling and I won't be suprised if we see some of that back in the 'undercover' operation of PRdeVries because the neighbour thinks she knows/has seen the Aruban guy at Jorans former house! (Apparently he lives somewhere else now.)

Big welcome EU Robert, and many thanks for all your help and insight! 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.