May 28, 2024, 04:13:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #47 7/21/09 - 7/29/09  (Read 403132 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: July 23, 2009, 01:34:40 AM »

Hi Green Eyes
Deenie love your choice of music tonight!  Thank you!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1041 on: July 23, 2009, 01:35:19 AM »

Northern Hi you 

that was good - Oh I so fear that Mamma SKUNK ... I pray she finds a new yard to call home.
She is Big with stinky pee to match.  OUCH

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: July 23, 2009, 01:35:39 AM »

Hi MM.  Your ball looks like it is about to drift out to sea.

I hope not.  I don't think I wore my bathing suit.   

You could always shred your umbrella a whip something up?

Good idea, not all of us have designers like Mytime and Jackie.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1043 on: July 23, 2009, 01:38:43 AM »

Many Many many many moons ago when we lived in Navy Housing one of the families that lived in our section had a skunk for a house pet. When they would walk thing you would see people turn and go  the opposite way. They had to put locks on all their cabinets because he would raid them in the middle of the night. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: July 23, 2009, 01:39:50 AM »

Northern Hi you 

that was good - Oh I so fear that Mamma SKUNK ... I pray she finds a new yard to call home.

Maybe you could leave her a package of Depends?  Today must be wildlife day.  I was out talking to a neighbour and another neighbour walked up and asked us if we had seen porcupines    Sure I have seen a porcupine, both walking in the ditch and flat as a pancake in the middle of the road.  She had meant recently as something had been stripping the bark off her trees in large sections.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: July 23, 2009, 01:41:54 AM »

Hi MM.  Your ball looks like it is about to drift out to sea.

I hope not.  I don't think I wore my bathing suit.   

You could always shred your umbrella a whip something up?

Good idea, not all of us have designers like Mytime and Jackie.   

Just wrap it around you really tight, and walk in itsy bitsy steps and you will be fine.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1046 on: July 23, 2009, 01:43:19 AM »

Green Eyes!!!   

Are you up there??   Did you fall asleep??  I see you....peek a boo. 

Hi MaryMary, I am here, if my server gets any slower I will be on Dail up.

Hello Green Eyes ... You should do what Klaas does and I do too. Use the free software called CCleaner Cleanup.  It works wonders. Cleans out all the junk and yet keeps your puter safe.
Link for you. I download my updates and have been using this site for over a year.
http://www.filehippo.com/

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: July 23, 2009, 01:44:15 AM »

Northern Hi you 

Maybe you could leave her a package of Depends?  Today must be wildlife day.  I was out talking to a neighbour and another neighbour walked up and asked us if we had seen porcupines    Sure I have seen a porcupine, both walking in the ditch and flat as a pancake in the middle of the road.  She had meant recently as something had been stripping the bark off her trees in large sections.

Better hope for porcupines.  Been hearing a lot of Big Bear stories on the news. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1048 on: July 23, 2009, 01:44:25 AM »

Northern Hi you 

They can get be good size. When we put the cat food on the front porch you can always tell when they are eating, the dishes get pushed around. Babs dogs get sprayed every couple months. Thank God they don't seem bothered by the cats. I would hate to try and bath them

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1049 on: July 23, 2009, 01:46:31 AM »

Green Eyes!!!   

Are you up there??   Did you fall asleep??  I see you....peek a boo. 

Hi MaryMary, I am here, if my server gets any slower I will be on Dail up.

Hello Green Eyes ... You should do what Klaas does and I do too. Use the free software called CCleaner Cleanup.  It works wonders. Cleans out all the junk and yet keeps your puter safe.
Link for you. I download my updates and have been using this site for over a year.
http://www.filehippo.com/

Thanks Deenie

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: July 23, 2009, 01:48:13 AM »

Northern Hi you 

Maybe you could leave her a package of Depends?  Today must be wildlife day.  I was out talking to a neighbour and another neighbour walked up and asked us if we had seen porcupine's   Sure I have seen a porcupine, both walking in the ditch and flat as a pancake in the middle of the road.  She had meant recently as something had been stripping the bark off her trees in large sections.

Better hope for porcupines.  Been hearing a lot of Big Bear stories on the news. 

I asked her why she thought it was porcupines as my mind immediately went to black bear as did the other neighbours. She was sending her hubby out there tonight after midnight to go see what is doing it.  I wonder if she is cooking for hubby and maybe he is eating the bark?  Could be squirrels as well as deer.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1051 on: July 23, 2009, 01:49:11 AM »

Hi NR how you doing tonight? Feeling better about helping your mom go though stuff to get ready for her yard sale?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: July 23, 2009, 01:51:53 AM »

Northern Hi you 

Maybe you could leave her a package of Depends?  Today must be wildlife day.  I was out talking to a neighbour and another neighbour walked up and asked us if we had seen porcupine's   Sure I have seen a porcupine, both walking in the ditch and flat as a pancake in the middle of the road.  She had meant recently as something had been stripping the bark off her trees in large sections.

I asked her why she thought it was porcupines as my mind immediately went to black bear as did the other neighbours. She was sending her hubby out there tonight after midnight to go see what is doing it.  I wonder if she is cooking for hubby and maybe he is eating the bark?  Could be squirrels as well as deer.

Hmm...bad cook huh??    
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: July 23, 2009, 01:54:41 AM »

Hi NR how you doing tonight? Feeling better about helping your mom go though stuff to get ready for her yard sale?

It was a hard evening pricing things tonight.  Finding pieces from his different cars and having memories.  I remember holding some of those tools for my dad when I was helping him as a child when he would be working on the cars or machinery.  There was one tool that I have no idea what it is even, but remember it vividly connected with my Dad and told my Mom she could not sell it.  Tomorrow and Friday will be hard watching all the his tools get sold. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: July 23, 2009, 01:56:34 AM »

Northern Hi you 

Hmm...bad cook huh??    

A little bark, some butter and a dash of salt.....
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1055 on: July 23, 2009, 01:59:31 AM »

Northern Hi you 

WOW .. I think its Mother Nature getting her revenge. I have in my yard " Not kidding" a tree branch that is more than likely older than me ..that broke off and speared it self during a storm - to another tree in my yard.
I was looking at it as if it was Ripley's Believe it or Not and then  saw a  long  tail with rings ( Raccoon??) and this Fur creature was making so much ruckus .. and appeared to be rearranging furniture within this broken tree trunk ( that is the size a trunk that speared itself and locked into my maple tree) I thought OH GAWD now I am going to have to worry about Raccoons entering my attic. I found via my yard fella that I could call a rescue and they would " remove the raccoon and her babies or babies to be  - who ever this is obviously nesting" They use no harmful tactics to remove them and put them in a safe area out of housing" for 250.00. COUGH ...

I have trees that are so High that when to attempt to look up and view the tops of them .. you get dizzy. They have to be over 100 yrs old. Oak Trees.
I have been paying attention to all the Critters in my yard. I have one Little Squirrel who is a Mix of sorts and she has a very long tail with rings .. and I think she is the one who has made her HOME in the Speared off tree trunk. Not seen a Raccoon yet 

Heck to have that Speared tree trunk removed is going to either cost me .. my Roof, my side gate and or god knows when and  " IF " it ever dislodges. It is over 9 feet long and it speared itself from my Oak tree to my Maple - and the trees are about 16 feet from each other.
Mother Nature strikes .. Whew yes she does.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: July 23, 2009, 01:59:46 AM »

NR

Sorry I didn't know about your loss.  I would keep some things as memories.  I have a few of my mom's things still, some 24 yrs later.  You sound like you have good memories inside.   an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: July 23, 2009, 02:02:21 AM »

I have been trying to teach my son when you talk to an adult, a teacher,etc. you need to use the correct word for things and not the slang.

Bearcub comes home from camp and said he got hit with a ball in camp and he thinks it may have damaged his tentacle...

Aww, the poor little squid...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1058 on: July 23, 2009, 02:02:31 AM »

So I called my internet provider to see about getting up dated so when daughter gets here and works from home she will have faster service and all that stuff. They tell me we can go with their business service & what all it would do for her. BUT to do that we have to go with their biggest dish and new modern all for only 700 to buy equipment and the monthly bill would only be 125 a month. He**s bells I don't have the 700 nor does she and her company isn't willing to pay for it. Told the guy let me think about it and when I went to call him today and tell them no just up date as high as we can go keeping what we have. I got leave your name and number someone will call you withing 24 hrs. I tell you I was ready to slap someone. Since we live out in the country the only service I can get is them satellite it stinks

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1059 on: July 23, 2009, 02:05:24 AM »

Northern Hi you 

They can get be good size. When we put the cat food on the front porch you can always tell when they are eating, the dishes get pushed around. Babs dogs get sprayed every couple months. Thank God they don't seem bothered by the cats. I would hate to try and bath them
Omg GE if either one of my cats were sprayed it would be as if Hell opened up. TT he is um about 40lbs and Does not like to get wet ever. When I carry him, he is like a 2 yr old human. He wraps his legs around me and puts one arm on my back and his other on my chest. He is not fat as in obese - he is a huge huge cat. And then my other Dew ..he is nuts. I know he is Feral. He is so unpredictable. Its not even funny. If he were to get sprayed - My life would be Hell .. no question. I would Run away from Home. Lol ... I would have to.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.