June 07, 2024, 02:17:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 - 9/20/09  (Read 408377 times)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: September 19, 2009, 12:20:22 PM »

taking bets on how long it takes George to be quoted about this search.
I can't believe their fishing boat isn't on the scene yet 
well now, really do you think they would put there nice little bost in this nasty ole wayer,...NOT....then Cindy would have to spend all day washing things and doing laundy..again...
So true, no money being made, and filthy water.

Dennis would have to haul it and he's probably busy with the homeless teenagers.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1061 on: September 19, 2009, 12:20:35 PM »

marie1207@THESKY973DOTCOM TJ do you know if this is true that Misty is in custody http://blinkoncrime.com/
3 minutes ago from web in reply to THESKY973DOTCOM

My heart aches for her ann Crystal and family
me too, Island,  I can not imagine what they are going through right now,,,this is their worst fear coming true....God give them strength...

I'm praying he is right now an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1062 on: September 19, 2009, 12:23:05 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Did they ever find HaLeigh's breathing machine? Seems I heard that it and HaLeigh's blanket
was missing.

I agree, that the scene at the house was staged. My theory is, and its just that a theory.
Misty waited for the kids to go to sleep (whether drugged or not) went out....came back home, and found Haleigh dead, freaked out, called her brother. He took Haleigh, and his wife
knows he went to Misty after the phone call. 
The breathing machine, blankets, and the clothes she was wearing, all gone in the night.

Again, this is just my theory.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: September 19, 2009, 12:25:40 PM »

i wonder if Misty took the kids with her to the lake to party...jr would probably be able to say, tho.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: September 19, 2009, 12:25:53 PM »

@hangnon2hope G'ville today-Palatka on Monday when the water is down. LE has only deputies on perimeter 2day-Detectives will be there Monday

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: September 19, 2009, 12:26:56 PM »

Pond Drained in Search for Evidence in Haleigh Case

TJ Hart

Authorities in Putnam County are busy this weekend draining a large pond in the Mondex property in their search for evidence in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, the 6-year-old Satsuma girl who vanished in February.

The decision to drain the pond followed two days of searching by police divers.
The Mondex property, which is southwest of Palatka, has the reputation for being large a party location. As you first heard on The Sky, officers discovered about 100 marijuana plants being grown in pots next to the that pond on Thursday.
Sources say the decision to drain the pond coincides with several things including the discovery a good-sized marijuana grow, reports of stolen vehicles and possible clues to Haleigh’s whereabouts.
Maj. Bowling told PalatkaDailyNews.com they were searching the Mondex for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case. Law enforcement's focus on the site was prompted by tips and information from detective interviews.

PCSO says the Haleigh information regarding the pond did not come from the questioning of Hank Croslin Jr or his wife. But sources close to the investigation told 97.3 The Sky  the information came from the interviews of several other people and parts of a letter from an jail inmate in another state.
Putnam County officials said the draining of the pond southwest of Palatka will take a couple of days. The full investigation will probably not take place until Monday. 97.3 The Sky is planning to file live news updates from the scene beginning Monday.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5253240.php

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1066 on: September 19, 2009, 12:27:02 PM »

Maybe the evidence found was Tommy's gun he owned?   

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: September 19, 2009, 12:27:17 PM »

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

says Misty in custody "unconfirmed" - working on confirmation.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1068 on: September 19, 2009, 12:28:15 PM »

I went over to Art Harris's site and he responded to one of the posters saying his sources told him that they were investigating a stolen four wheeler theft ring and a grow op.

They have questioned Tommy and Timmy re their timelines that night just recently. And then there was cousin Joe who had been visiting who is in another State.  There was some sort of a report, don't know how accurate that Misty called one of her brothers before she called Ron ( well, she didn't call him ) or 911.
There was also the scent trail that led to the river. And there were divers in that river early on. If this was somewhere where Misty or her brothers used to " party ", then they sure took their time in looking there.   
I got pretty excited last night thinking that this was a viable search, but that LE down there, they are never straight shooters with the media, IMO.

That is interesting about the 4 wheeler - We have 4 wheelers and I am trying to think if one was stolen if LE would drain the pond that is near our home to look for it?  I am thinking no BUT our 4 wheelers do have rather large storage boxes on the back that can carry alot of items and large ones at that.......I hurts me to type this and it may be a stretch but could it be they put Haleigh in the back of a 4 wheeler and drove it in that pond.....I hate to think that but the thought just crossed my mind when I read that.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: September 19, 2009, 12:29:18 PM »

ok, this is just WEIRD that we've heard nothing at all from Misty, Ron today - and Marie has to ask TJ what is going on?  She can't get answers from LE?  Why?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1070 on: September 19, 2009, 12:31:41 PM »

Good morning everyone. 

May THIS be the day that Haleigh is found! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: September 19, 2009, 12:33:03 PM »

says Misty in custody "unconfirmed" - working on confirmation.

CUSTODY: The report that Misty C. is in custody is an UNCONFIRMED report. WIll work on confiming this story.

Heart
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: September 19, 2009, 12:35:10 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Did they ever find HaLeigh's breathing machine? Seems I heard that it and HaLeigh's blanket
was missing.

I agree, that the scene at the house was staged. My theory is, and its just that a theory.
Misty waited for the kids to go to sleep (whether drugged or not) went out....came back home, and found Haleigh dead, freaked out, called her brother. He took Haleigh, and his wife
knows he went to Misty after the phone call. 
The breathing machine, blankets, and the clothes she was wearing, all gone in the night.

Again, this is just my theory.

omigosh, I'm falling on the floor laughing, I should have your avi instead of mine   

Welcome to SM, I haven't seen you before.   

The pink shirt Misty said Haleigh was wearing at bedtime was found in the dirty clothes ....

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: September 19, 2009, 12:37:28 PM »

What was really behind the Welaka Fisticuffs in August?

Why did the Croslin's really go to Granny Sykes residence?

Did Misty truly want to leave Ronald at that point or did the Croslins want to get Misty away from Ron before she did her polygraph and voice analysis?
All great questions 

Had Chelsea and Timmy already moved to Massachusetts at the time of the Welaka Fisticuffs?

Was plans already in the making for the rest of the Croslins to flee the night of the Welaka fisticuffs and they wanted to take Misty with them?

Heart,

What are your thoughts?

Misty is a Juvenile, she wouldn't be in Putnam jail house public records, would she?  Bloggers are knocking theirselves out looking for jailed records, but Misty would not be published being a minor. Has her minor status changed since she married?

Thank-you,

Seahorse

The jail booking log numbers are insequence.  If there is one missing is it thought to be a juvenile.  But do not know if she is considered an adult.

Well, at least one thing she will soon learn in jail that you DO NOT put dirty laundry into the dryer.  She will learn LOTS!!!!

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: September 19, 2009, 12:37:33 PM »

Good morning everyone. 

May THIS be the day that Haleigh is found! 

Good Morning, Wyks   

I second that. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: September 19, 2009, 12:37:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21005898/detail.html

in this article it says that both Hank and Kristinia was questioned, ...

Yeah, I posted the snippets of that info here just a bit ago......
Searching, I just noticed your signature line. Beautiful and sad. I don't know if it is going to come up here.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1076 on: September 19, 2009, 12:39:38 PM »

ok, this is just WEIRD that we've heard nothing at all from Misty, Ron today - and Marie has to ask TJ what is going on?  She can't get answers from LE?  Why?

Dunno why LE isn't being straight with family members!  Even yesterday, it was reported that Gma Sykes supposedly went to the pond and point-blank asked em if their search was re Haleigh, and they did not answer her with a yes or no.  Seems odd to me that even the family doesn't seem to know what's going on. 

And if that's actually the case, then... do we believe the supposed story last night of folks at that auction house who reported to the media at 8:30, that "family members" told them the search is re Haleigh?  Which family members was that?? 

Re Marie and LE.. I've read that she has in the past 'wore out her welcome' with the LE dept.  Dunno if that's true or just a rumor.  If true, perhaps that could be one reason LE isn't being as open with her on info, as we think they could be.  Just saying....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1077 on: September 19, 2009, 12:40:32 PM »

The_Rose_RedIf what was relayed to me yesterday pans out to actually be true.. More than 1 will be arrested..

Take it with a grain of salt, but she was right about the search

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: September 19, 2009, 12:41:20 PM »

I went over to Art Harris's site and he responded to one of the posters saying his sources told him that they were investigating a stolen four wheeler theft ring and a grow op.
They have questioned Tommy and Timmy re their timelines that night just recently. And then there was cousin Joe who had been visiting who is in another State.  There was some sort of a report, don't know how accurate that Misty called one of her brothers before she called Ron ( well, she didn't call him ) or 911.
There was also the scent trail that led to the river. And there were divers in that river early on. If this was somewhere where Misty or her brothers used to " party ", then they sure took their time in looking there.   
I got pretty excited last night thinking that this was a viable search, but that LE down there, they are never straight shooters with the media, IMO.

That brings the following recent arrest to mind although I believe the search is for HaLeigh:
Pair Arrested After Statewide Crime Spree
2009-9-14
http://www.pcso.us/2009-9-14-a

Heart
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: September 19, 2009, 12:42:17 PM »

Dunno why LE isn't being straight with family members!  Even yesterday, it was reported that Gma Sykes supposedly went to the pond and point-blank asked em if their search was re Haleigh, and they did not answer her with a yes or no.  Seems odd to me that even the family doesn't seem to know what's going on. 

And if that's actually the case, then... do we believe the supposed story last night of folks at that auction house who reported to the media at 8:30, that "family members" told them the search is re Haleigh?  Which family members was that?? 

Re Marie and LE.. I've read that she has in the past 'wore out her welcome' with the LE dept.  Dunno if that's true or just a rumor.  If true, perhaps that could be one reason LE isn't being as open with her on info, as we think they could be.  Just saying....

could very well be, Wyks - and of course with Cobra and all...was it Marie who initially brought him on board?

likely LE still doesn't know who in the family is NOT involved, either...

sad tho - I really feel for Marie.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.