May 23, 2024, 04:43:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 - 9/20/09  (Read 406653 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: September 19, 2009, 02:55:41 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/20999958/index.html

/
OK~I just caught the reporter state she is at the 1400 block of Mondex or Mondetes (sp?) Road.............hmmm

1400 block of State Rd 19 is what she reported.

Approximately 30 drive by car.

By boat from point A to point B about a mile from Buffalo Bluff Rd in Satsuma near 202 Green

yes, I corrected myself ASAP....................
yes you did Island and now I think I understand right where this is, OMG, this is terrible, poor HaLeigh,.....I wonder what Misty is doing about right now......if they do find HaLeigh and if Hank has talked and told LE what happened, someone better get over too GGM Sykes house before Ronald gets wind of it or there wont be anything left of Misty for them to arrest...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: September 19, 2009, 02:58:32 AM »

can some one get a screen shot of the L shaped lake , River avenue & mondetes road
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: September 19, 2009, 03:02:40 AM »

This is the first time I have seen someone from LE confirming that the search is for Haleigh.  Thanks to everyone for all of the updates and discussion.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/19/news/news01.txt

Authorities are draining a large pond in the Mondex in their search for Haleigh Cummings, the 6-year-old Satsuma girl who vanished in February.

The decision to drain the pond followed two days of searching by police divers.

Removing water will �make the search easier,� said Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the Putnam County Sheriff�s Office.

�We got out here and we determined to do this the best, and really, to lessen the risk to divers, we needed to pump out a large volume of the water,� Bowling said. �We�re going to pump out a majority of the water and take a look and we�ll be back in business.�

Searchers have checked several ponds in the seven months since Haleigh disappeared, but this marks the first time one has been drained.

The Mondex property, southwest of Palatka near State Road 19, is notorious as a party location sometimes drawing large crowds.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #923 on: September 19, 2009, 03:02:42 AM »

/
OK~I just caught the reporter state she is at the 1400 block of Mondex or Mondetes (sp?) Road.............hmmm

By boat from point A to point B about a mile from Buffalo Bluff Rd in Satsuma near 202 Green

yes you did Island and now I think I understand right where this is, OMG, this is terrible, poor HaLeigh,.....I wonder what Misty is doing about right now......if they do find HaLeigh and if Hank has talked and told LE what happened, someone better get over too GGM Sykes house before Ronald gets wind of it or there wont be anything left of Misty for them to arrest...

He already know, in one of the articles posted CRystal had called him

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: September 19, 2009, 03:03:49 AM »

can some one get a screen shot of the L shaped lake , River avenue & mondetes road

Wish I could, but I have never been able to do a screen cap

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: September 19, 2009, 03:04:40 AM »

/

Really, I didnt see that article....dang......but Im saying if they find out that Misty is the one that killed HaLeigh, they better not release that to him, because then he will put Misty away for good......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: September 19, 2009, 03:06:04 AM »

This is the first time I have seen someone from LE confirming that the search is for Haleigh.  Thanks to everyone for all of the updates and discussion.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/19/news/news01.txt

Authorities are draining a large pond in the Mondex in their search for Haleigh Cummings, the 6-year-old Satsuma girl who vanished in February.

The decision to drain the pond followed two days of searching by police divers.

Removing water will �make the search easier,� said Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the Putnam County Sheriff�s Office.

�We got out here and we determined to do this the best, and really, to lessen the risk to divers, we needed to pump out a large volume of the water,� Bowling said. �We�re going to pump out a majority of the water and take a look and we�ll be back in business.�

Searchers have checked several ponds in the seven months since Haleigh disappeared, but this marks the first time one has been drained.

The Mondex property, southwest of Palatka near State Road 19, is notorious as a party location sometimes drawing large crowds.

They tried to deny it for a long time, but no one fell for it especially after hearing on he scanner "dive team can you hear me", nd all the chatter from locals, they tried to spin it as a training exercise, but I called BS on that ASAP

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #927 on: September 19, 2009, 03:10:13 AM »

HH and IM, do you guys remember that we discussed Misty having the kids in the van with the blanket for them to sleep on or something. Could be that she took them to a party in that area.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: September 19, 2009, 03:10:17 AM »

/

Really, I didnt see that article....dang......but Im saying if they find out that Misty is the one that killed HaLeigh, they better not release that to him, because then he will put Misty away for good......

Nothing official has been released about who did what, and I doubt they have a body after this amount of time, there would be next to nothing left (unless she was in a container of sorts). I wonder if any vehicles were reported stolen that night?????

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: September 19, 2009, 03:13:19 AM »

HH and IM, do you guys remember that we discussed Misty having the kids in the van with the blanket for them to sleep on or something. Could be that she took them to a party in that area.

Yes, very early on due to all the "excessive blanket talk", and very well could have been!

[
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: September 19, 2009, 03:13:20 AM »

How did the cousin get down here?  The one that took the bus home?

I wouldn't put too much stock in the found car yet, cars are dumped in ponds and lakes all the time by kids who steal them to joy ride.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: September 19, 2009, 03:14:49 AM »

/

Nothing official has been released about who did what, and I doubt they have a body after this amount of time, there would be next to nothing left (unless she was in a container of sorts). I wonder if any vehicles were reported stolen that night?????
Yea, I know, I was just saying that if Tommy had told them something and they find out its true, they better keep it under wraps until they arrest Misty,    and I dont know....I wonder the same thing, hmmm...or is someone missing a car that they just havent said anything about...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: September 19, 2009, 03:16:57 AM »

/

Yea, I know, I was just saying that if Tommy had told them something and they find out its true, they better keep it under wraps until they arrest Misty,    and I dont know....I wonder the same thing, hmmm...or is someone missing a car that they just havent said anything about...

OK~I tried to hang tonight, but after the trip this week and an early game I must crash........night monkeys and God Bless HaLeigh an angelic monkey

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #933 on: September 19, 2009, 03:18:47 AM »

As bad as i hate to..I have to catch a few hours sleep. This crowd will be up at the crack of dawn. Hope everyone can get a little rest.

God Bless you Haleigh !

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: September 19, 2009, 03:19:02 AM »

Yea....goodnight Island, Im right behind you.....I just might take a trip tomorrow and so I do need to get some sleep.....if they find anything, I am thinking about going to Satsuma tomorrow so......Im just waiting on whats gonna happen,,,,

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: September 19, 2009, 03:19:45 AM »

I wonder if side sonar would be able to find a skull (sry) so small if a body is badly disarticulated.

I also wonder if line searching in the water does not pose the risk of pushing remains into the mud like TM stated he was trying to avoid doing with CA.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: September 19, 2009, 03:23:52 AM »

Is this the right one?

Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: September 19, 2009, 03:28:40 AM »

They mentioned River Ave on the scanner a bit ago, but didn't catch the numbers.
But, apparently, they're still in the area at this hour.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: September 19, 2009, 03:34:17 AM »

Across the river from the trailer.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: September 19, 2009, 05:59:26 AM »

I hardly ever get up from a sound sleep once I finally get to bed but I was restless.   I searched around for anything new & all I found was this article so far, while I paused for a brief sigh of relief I'm still aggravated with so many conflicting reports, hopefully by tomorrow we will have something a bit more concrete:

Haleigh Cummings Body Not Found; Lake Drained, to Be Searched This Weekend
September 19, 2009 by Carol Bengle Gilbert

The latest news reports out of Palatka, Florida indicate that the body of Haleigh Cummings who disappeared Feb. 10 from her father's Satsuma home in the predawn hours was not found in a lake dredged Friday evening.

Major Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office told WAWS that a search would be conducted in the area of the drained lake during the weekend.

Bowling also stated that the discovery of a suspicious item during the uprooting of marijuana plants in a field Friday did not relate to the Haleigh Cummings investigation.

Earlier reports by First Coast News Friday repeated the claims of several viewers that Haleigh Cummings' body had been recovered. Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings denied any knowledge of his daughter's body being found when questioned by a First Coast News reporter. Cummings said he had spoken with Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield concerning the reports.
PCSO investigators interviewed Misty Croslin Cummings' brother Hank (Tommy) Croslin, Jr. (who was recently jailed on grand theft charges involving the theft of a gun from a neighbor) and 3 other inmates of the Putnam County Jail last night concerning Haleigh Cummings' disappearance. Misty Croslin Cummings, then Ronald Cummings' girlfriend and now his wife, was the last person to see Haleigh before her disappearance.

Investigators denied learning anything about Haleigh's disappearance from Hank Croslin, Jr. when questioned by Channel 4's Jim Piggott Thursday night. Hank's wife Lindsy was questioned by police Friday morning. The sheriff's office described the interviews of Hank and Lindsy Croslin as "nothing out of the ordinary."

The identity of the other inmates questioned and any possible relationship between those interviews and today's draining of a Palatka lake has not been made public.

The search for Haleigh Cummings while unsuccessful in finding the little girl has uncovered baskets upon baskets of Cummings and Croslin family dirty laundry both literally and figuratively, with Hank Croslin, Jr. the latest to be plucked from the pile for public airing.

More found here:  http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2190839/haleigh_cummings_body_not_found_lake.html?cat=8

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.