May 27, 2024, 05:59:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 - 9/20/09  (Read 407076 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: September 18, 2009, 10:45:11 PM »

IMO, Putnam Co. LE aren't going to advertise a search for a body, period.  I guess it's just a waiting game at this point.  Maybe it is a training exercise.  Who knows?  We'll just have to wait and see.  Didn't say I like it, but that's life. Neutral  Guess I'm grabbing a branch and hanging on for a while.

I'm with you ISPY 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: September 18, 2009, 10:45:26 PM »

Anyone else feel like a spy/eavesdropper listening in on the scanner?  My neighbor has one and when I go to visit I always feel kind of guilty.  Why is that?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: September 18, 2009, 10:45:54 PM »

Stokes landing rd. street view as far as I can get... The road ends to a dirt road that leads to the water...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: September 18, 2009, 10:45:56 PM »

Blue van was a bolo coming out of Hawthorne problems with the driver wearing lots of gold and shooting 6 shots at someone.
 ::MonkeyRoll::Wearing lots of gold like Mr T?

Looks like Hawthorne is in Alachua County just east of Putnam.

Hawthorne is what city Christina Belcher has on her myspace page.

Yes it was nd on her police booking info...........also just searched to the end of Stokes Landing Road........someone should do a screen shot, it empties into the river

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=stokes+landing,+32189&daddr=29.590662,-81.701331+to:202+Green+Ln,+FL+32189&geocode=&hl=en&mra=dpe&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=15&via=1&sll=29.590961,-81.689143&sspn=0.017913,0.05476&ie=UTF8&ll=29.57174,-81.692512&spn=0.008958,0.02738&t=h&z=16

Thanks JG~ and if you zoom in, the road stops right at the river..........wonder if that is the Lundy boat landing

Isn't there supposed to be a boy's detention facility across the river from Green Lane?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: September 18, 2009, 10:46:45 PM »

Training exercise on a Friday night using pumps to drain a pond   

NoRose-yeah, I know and ITA.  Granted they have to learn to night dive sometime and somewhere, but...

Forecast for the Day:
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #645 on: September 18, 2009, 10:46:56 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20987727/detail.html

Deputies Acive In Woods South Of Palatka
Residents Speculate Second Night Connected To Search For Haleigh Cummings

POSTED: Friday, September 18, 2009
UPDATED: 10:25 pm EDT September 18, 2009

PALATKA, Fla. -- A second night of police activity in Putnam County has more people speculating about a development in the search for 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, but authorities have told Channel 4 there is nothing newsworthy going on.

Many people called and e-mailed Channel 4's newsroom Friday night about the search of a pond on Stokes Landing Road, off U.S. Highway 19 south of Palatka. Channel 4's Jennifer Bauer confirms that law enforcement has blocked roads leading to the pond.

Bauer was told by a man who rents pumps that the sheriff's office is using two of his pumps at the scene.

The activity comes 24 hours after police questioned Hank Croslin Jr., the brother of Haleigh's stepmother and the last person to see Haleigh. Croslin was arrested earlier this week on a charge of grand theft of a firearm -- a charge totally unrelated to the Haleigh Cumming case.

Sheriff's officials said Croslin's wife, Lindsey, and two others were to come in on Friday for questioning.

Misty Croslin, who has since married Haleigh's father, put Haleigh to bed in a Satsuma mobile home the night of Feb. 9. Before dawn the next morning, she was gone.

Earlier Friday, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office issued a statement to dispel rumors circulating that they were searching for or had found Haleigh.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood said, "There have been no significant developments to report."

When directly questioned about what residence said appeared to be law enforcement searing and area in southern Putnam County, the sheriff's official told Channel 4 it was a training exercise.

Channel 4 will remain in Putnam County while this activity continues. Expect more coverage Saturday on the local station.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: September 18, 2009, 10:47:16 PM »

Oops! JessStar was way ahead of me! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #647 on: September 18, 2009, 10:48:58 PM »

Just comments under the NewsJax4 story:

Expand ⇗Registered
SDSparkie 1 hour ago
The PCSO as well as a dive team from St Johns County have been at the Mondex on HWY 19N all day! Nothing on the news to tell anyone about it! We are praying for the family, this has been HORRIBLE and someone knows what happened and where this little angel is at!
LikeReportReplyMore ▼
Required:  Login  or   Connect  or   Sign-in  or   OpenID
Expand ⇗Registered
baseballmom4 1 hour ago
I live about a mile away from where the PCSO is at on hwy 19. There are a ton of rumors going around right now. From what I could see they have 2 roads blocked and there are sheriff's deputies and others on both roads. The search and recovery team is out here as well. From what people are saying, 2 ponds have been drained and remains have been found. The sheriff's office will not say if the remains are that of a child or an adult. We are praying for the family, too.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: September 18, 2009, 10:49:28 PM »

Haleigh Cummings pink ribbon graphic
PALATKA, Fla. -- A second night of police activity in Putnam County has more people speculating about a development in the search for 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, but authorities have told Channel 4 there is nothing newsworthy going on.

Many people called and e-mailed Channel 4's newsroom Friday night about the search of a pond on Stokes Landing Road, off U.S. Highway 19 south of Palatka. Channel 4's Jennifer Bauer confirms that law enforcement has blocked roads leading to the pond.

Bauer was told by a man who rents pumps that the sheriff's office is using two of his pumps at the scene.

Hank Croslin Jr.
Putnam County Sheriff's Office booking photo of Hank Croslin Jr.
The activity comes 24 hours after police questioned Hank Croslin Jr., the brother of Haleigh's stepmother and the last person to see Haleigh. Croslin was arrested earlier this week on a charge of grand theft of a firearm -- a charge totally unrelated to the Haleigh Cumming case.

Sheriff's officials said Croslin's wife, Lindsey, and two others were to come in on Friday for questioning.

Misty Croslin, who has since married Haleigh's father, put Haleigh to bed in a Satsuma mobile home the night of Feb. 9. Before dawn the next morning, she was gone.

Earlier Friday, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office issued a statement to dispel rumors circulating that they were searching for or had found Haleigh.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood said, "There have been no significant developments to report."

When directly questioned about what residence said appeared to be law enforcement searing and area in southern Putnam County, the sheriff's official told Channel 4 it was a training exercise.

tiny 4 logoChannel 4 will remain in Putnam County while this activity continues. Expect more coverage Saturday on the local station.

They block off all the roads to the pond, rent two pumps, and say it is not newsworthy 

My gut is telling me that they did find the weed field on the way to pump out the water.  Why are they pumping out the pond?  Seems rather expensive and they have tied up staff for a two day training exercise if that is what this is really all about.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: September 18, 2009, 10:50:42 PM »

I had to pop on to ask a question here????

Are we saying Joe Overstreet who is 2 yrs older than Misty is a now a "child rapist" "child molestor" because Misty says he messed with her some years ago?

Color me confused. 

No,  it's not Misty's word,  for it's on Joe Overstreet's police record previously posted here.
do you have a link to that record ...i'm not questioning or doubting you i'm just a little curious as to how we would have gotten his juvi record and misty the victim in this record or someone else?
Joe O's police record which contains a rape, is posted earlier in this thread- - - maybe about pp.  15-25.

I will be unable to personally look for Joe O's police record on this thread till tomorrow, as I must go now.  I have been out tonight, hence not always here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: September 18, 2009, 10:51:47 PM »

Expand ⇗Registered
SDSparkie 1 hour ago
The PCSO as well as a dive team from St Johns County have been at the Mondex on HWY 19N all day! Nothing on the news to tell anyone about it! We are praying for the family, this has been HORRIBLE and someone knows what happened and where this little angel is at!
LikeReportReplyMore ▼
Expand ⇗Registered
baseballmom4 1 hour ago
I live about a mile away from where the PCSO is at on hwy 19. There are a ton of rumors going around right now. From what I could see they have 2 roads blocked and there are sheriff's deputies and others on both roads. The search and recovery team is out here as well. From what people are saying, 2 ponds have been drained and remains have been found. The sheriff's office will not say if the remains are that of a child or an adult. We are praying for the family, too.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #651 on: September 18, 2009, 10:52:15 PM »

Sorry didn't mean to double post that news article.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #652 on: September 18, 2009, 10:54:31 PM »

Expand ⇗Registered
SDSparkie 1 hour ago
LikeReportReplyMore ▼
Expand ⇗Registered
baseballmom4 1 hour ago

Take I with a grain of salt IYKNIM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: September 18, 2009, 10:54:50 PM »

I had to pop on to ask a question here????

Are we saying Joe Overstreet who is 2 yrs older than Misty is a now a "child rapist" "child molestor" because Misty says he messed with her some years ago?

Color me confused. 

No,  it's not Misty's word,  for it's on Joe Overstreet's police record previously posted here.
do you have a link to that record ...i'm not questioning or doubting you i'm just a little curious as to how we would have gotten his juvi record and misty the victim in this record or someone else?
Joe O's police record which contains a rape, is posted earlier in this thread- - - maybe about pp.  15-25.

I'm not seeing/finding any SO record for Joe Overstreet either.  We looked into this guy in the very beginning of this case and I don't recall anyone finding anything other than rumors.  And I do not recall seeing anything today in pages 15-25??

As I said earlier if he has a juvie record of offending young children I'm sure he would still be locked up or LE would be all over him...he is only 19-20 yrs old.  So I'm still confused about what you saw on him and would like to see what you are talking about if you have time.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #654 on: September 18, 2009, 10:55:14 PM »

IMO, Putnam Co. LE aren't going to advertise a search for a body, period.  I guess it's just a waiting game at this point.  Maybe it is a training exercise.  Who knows?  We'll just have to wait and see.  Didn't say I like it, but that's life. Neutral  Guess I'm grabbing a branch and hanging on for a while.
Sounds like a plan, ISpy.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: September 18, 2009, 10:55:45 PM »

Expand ⇗Registered
SDSparkie 1 hour ago
LikeReportReplyMore ▼
Expand ⇗Registered
baseballmom4 1 hour ago

And me as well. I would think Putnam County would have more to do on a Friday night, than to have a training exercise by putting divers in a drained pond.    That just really sound bogus, but one the other hand, I don't want to believe what this post says either.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #656 on: September 18, 2009, 10:57:46 PM »

Expand ⇗Registered
SDSparkie 1 hour ago
LikeReportReplyMore ▼
Expand ⇗Registered
baseballmom4 1 hour ago

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: September 18, 2009, 10:58:16 PM »

@ Fanny   ... putting divers in a drained pond     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 18, 2009, 10:58:38 PM »

Haleigh Cummings pink ribbon graphic

Hank Croslin Jr.
Putnam County Sheriff's Office booking photo of Hank Croslin Jr.

tiny 4 logoChannel 4 will remain in Putnam County while this activity continues. Expect more coverage Saturday on the local station.

They block off all the roads to the pond, rent two pumps, and say it is not newsworthy 

My gut is telling me that they did find the weed field on the way to pump out the water.  Why are they pumping out the pond?  Seems rather expensive and they have tied up staff for a two day training exercise if that is what this is really all about.

NorthernRose- good point!  That is a lot of manpower and money for a training exercise.  Wonder if it's any other local LE teams too?  Anyone know?

Forecast for the Day:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #659 on: September 18, 2009, 11:01:56 PM »

First Coast News' Jessica Clark spoke with Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, who said he has not been contacted by anyone in regards to Haleigh being found. However, he did say he doesn't expect to be the first notified.

Why would Ron say that he doesn't expect to be the first notified?   WTH   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.