June 07, 2024, 10:16:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 - 9/20/09  (Read 408415 times)
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2009, 11:13:50 AM »

www.artharris.com 

Exclusive: Misty Cummings’ Brother, Tommy, Jailed!! Investigators Win Whopping $50,000 Bond; Haleigh Squeeze Play?

snipped...

According to police reports, Croslin and his mother rang the door bell of a former neighbor at 4 a.m. the 18th or 19th of August, when 76 year old Marvin Martin, retired and legally blind and asked to use the phone. Marvin looked through the peephole and recognized them, so opened the door, he told me in an exclusive interview WednesdayWhile Lisa phoned relatives, and asked for a call back, Tommy disappeared to use the bathroom, Marvin later told police. The next day, he woke up to take his medication, and spied a drawer cracked an inch—the same drawer he kept a valuable family heirloom—a 1905 Colt .38 Special with a 6 inch barrel and walnut handle. It was gone. Since Tommy and his mother were the only ones to visit, and he saw Tommy in his back bedroom, he told me, he figured he had a suspect.

Since the family had dropped by before to call relatives and await a callback – their phones had been shut off, and they were quick to drop by to ‘borrow” sugar, milk, toilet paper, you name it—he had the number for Chelsea Croslin in Massachussetts, where Misty’s other brother recently moved to start a new life with their new baby.

The Croslin's couldn't even afford to wipe their own arse.

Mr. Marvin sure seen a lot for being legally blind.

Thank you for highlighting the 4 a.m. . Thats what really stands out to me.

What a$$wipes, going to someones home that time of morning.

What where they up to?
My Bold
Um, I'd have to say looking for $ for Drugs (Maybe)  Why else would anyone be up @ that time robbing someone?!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2009, 11:15:24 AM »

Yup, drug money, and spending money 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2009, 11:25:11 AM »

Toilet paper ? lmao
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2009, 11:29:12 AM »

As you can tell I am spitting tacks over this.

Can you imagine...a retired man, most likely living on a fixed income and having to babysit this bunch of low life idiots.

I am sure Marvin lived thru the depression years as well.

Is the Marvin residence a 'drug house' ...as is there someone else residing in the residence that has connections....or is it Marvin himself.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2009, 11:30:05 AM »

My suggestion would be that anyone they have borrowed sugar,milk toilet paper and whatever else from, anyone who's phone they used, needs to check their homes thoroughly for missing items. I am getting the gut feeling that the "borrow" thing is a ploy mother and son did in order to steal from unsuspecting kind people.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2009, 11:33:35 AM »

I highley doubt Marvin was anhthing but a lonely ole man and someone that the Croslins knew they could take advantage of and did, whenever they could, Im glad Tommy's butt is sitting in the jail for messing with this poor old guy, but I think he isnt the only one that needs to be locked up....I think Momma Lisa  knew what Tommy was up to and went alone with it, kept Mr.Marvin busy so Tommy could take the gun.......now she has up and left leaving Tommy to catch the heat,,,,,,,yep, great Mom you got there Tommy..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2009, 11:37:32 AM »

Thanks for the welcome and your comments.  Yeah, I think there was something going on that made RC suspect someone in particular had taken Haleigh.  Maybe he owed someone drug money?  Or maybe he figured it had to have been whoever had been partying with Misty .. that they were upset she'd returned to him?  Most worrying thing, though, is that none of the characters I've seen so far appear to have the capacity to hide this little girl for this long of a period.  IMO, I fear she died that evening.

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2009, 11:42:24 AM »

Thanks for the welcome and your comments.  Yeah, I think there was something going on that made RC suspect someone in particular had taken Haleigh.  Maybe he owed someone drug money?  Or maybe he figured it had to have been whoever had been partying with Misty .. that they were upset she'd returned to him?  Most worrying thing, though, is that none of the characters I've seen so far appear to have the capacity to hide this little girl for this long of a period.  IMO, I fear she died that evening.
I fear that also, and I dont think this family is hiding anything but the truth, and they have always hid the truth and are use to lying so they are seasoned pro's at this, but just maybe LE has their ace in the hole with Tommy being locked up now,.,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 11:42:49 AM »

www.artharris.com   May as well post the remainder of the article I previously posted.  Lots of interesting info in it. 

snipped............

When he started hearing rumors he might be targeted for payback by anonymous people, he filed a police report. Putnam County Sheriff’s Detective Ken Taylor took it all down and took the gun in as evidence. Martin was filing a criminal complaint in the hopes it would take Croslin out of circulation for a while, he said, and keep him away. Home alone, he now has a Remington 12 guage to protect himself.

He told me on one occasion, Misty waited in his living room while her mother used the phone. “This was right after she started living with Ronald and she just blurted out, ‘I’m damn tired of taking care of someone else’s kids.’” Martin told me. “I thought that was an odd thing to say. Then she said, as she was leaving, ‘Will you pray for me?’ I said I don’t much go to church. I don’t know why she said that.”

When Taylor stopped by to take the criminal complaint Sept. 12, his next stop was Hank and Lisa Croslin, according to his report obtained by The Bald Truth, but they weren’t home. Gone to Tennessee to live with family there, he was told.

When I called their relatives Wednesday, Lisa’s mother, Flora Hollars, (“Dollar with with an H instead of a D and an S at the end”) 66, said Hank told her he was moving to Nashville because he was looking for work and there were no jobs in Satsuma.

Flora told me Misty had lived with her as a young girl, when she was about 12, and had a terrible time in school “because her parents never made her go. She hated school, but I made her go. She only missed one day in four months, but she’d sit in the living room at the table and get so upset when she had to do homework. She’d say, ‘Nanny, I don’t know how to do this!’ So I’d say, ‘I may not be much help, Misty, but let me try.’”

Nearby, Lisa’s sister, Tina, was upset when two officers showed up to reinterview her son, Joe Overstreet, the cousin who had been visiting Satuma when Haleigh turned up missing, but had been ruled out earlier by the task force. I asked if he could come to the phone, but she said he was sleeping, up all night getting grilled. Police are not calling him a suspect, or a person of interest.

For the moment, their focus is on Joe’s cousin, Tommy. But I’m told investigators are not pleased with the dearth of information Tommy is offering, and I figure they won’t mind if he sweats it out for a few days in an orange Putnam County jail jumpsuit and thinks about the “consequences” of holding back what he may know about Misty and others, sources tell me.

Croslin can expect another visit from investigators soon. “Tommy is playing Russian roulette,” one source close to the case confided. “I think we’re gonna see some fireworks.”

If the strategy is divide, conquer and squeeze, it just might be working.

It was Tommy, you may recall, who found a decapitated rat in his mailbox last month, and filed a complaint alleging Cummings had threatened him.. He told officers he believed Ronald planted the rat to send him a message.

Tommy, Misty’s mother and father, you may recall, wound up at the trailer of Annette Sikes, Cummings’ grandmother who has been housing the couple and Haleigh’s brother, Junior, and got into a fistfight with Ronald the other night, claiming Misty had called them to rescue her. She denied it, but Tommy filed battery charges against Cummings, who was arrested and spent a night in jail before making the $12,500 bond. Shortly after that, Tommy, aka Hank Jr. discovered the headless rat in his mailbox and fingered his brother in law, Ronald.

Ronald Cummings denied any ties to “Ratgate,” and claimed he was partying, with Misty as a witness.

But Tim Miller, director of Equusearch, the non profit search outfit dedicated to finding the missing who arranged the polygraph, hypnosis and a voice stress test for Misty, tells me in an exclusive interview that Ronald admitted he planted the rat –with Misty — as his own test of truth, as bizarre as it may sound.

The reason? “He said he wanted to see how good Misty could lie to the police so he could tell how good she was lying to him,” Miller told The Bald Truth. Another well respected attorney confirmed he heard Cummings relate the same story.

Neither Ronald, his mother, nor his lawyer, Terry Shoemaker, could be reached for comment.

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2009, 11:44:12 AM »

I highley doubt Marvin was anhthing but a lonely ole man and someone that the Croslins knew they could take advantage of and did, whenever they could, Im glad Tommy's butt is sitting in the jail for messing with this poor old guy, but I think he isnt the only one that needs to be locked up....I think Momma Lisa  knew what Tommy was up to and went alone with it, kept Mr.Marvin busy so Tommy could take the gun.......now she has up and left leaving Tommy to catch the heat,,,,,,,yep, great Mom you got there Tommy..
Oh My HH ::MonkeyLaugh::Your avatar is killing me  ::MonkeyDance::I needed a good laugh ::MonkeyDevil::TY

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2009, 11:49:19 AM »

Everyone is staying closed mouth for a reason.

There is something that is keeping everyone from telling exactly what happened that night.

FEAR that once they tell WHAT THEY WERE DOING, WHERE THEY WERE, will implicate OTHER'S and open MORE NEW DOORS.

So...if they were out doing drugs...MISTY WAS NOT HOME....WHERE WAS SHE???  Who is the drug dealer, that noone wants to tell about. 

This I believe has been the 'hole' since all of this took place with HaLeigh.  There is someone or maybe more that are involved with a drug operation and by exposing info will reveal it all.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2009, 12:03:56 PM »

There is something that is keeping everyone from telling exactly what happened that night.

FEAR that once they tell WHAT THEY WERE DOING, WHERE THEY WERE, will implicate OTHER'S and open MORE NEW DOORS.

So...if they were out doing drugs...MISTY WAS NOT HOME....WHERE WAS SHE???  Who is the drug dealer, that noone wants to tell about. 

This I believe has been the 'hole' since all of this took place with HaLeigh.  There is someone or maybe more that are involved with a drug operation and by exposing info will reveal it all.

Thanks for posting the rest of Art's article    What a fricking mess, I'm almost afraid to know what they have all been up to.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2009, 12:35:59 PM »

www.artharris.com   May as well post the remainder of the article I previously posted.  Lots of interesting info in it. 

snipped............

When he started hearing rumors he might be targeted for payback by anonymous people, he filed a police report. Putnam County Sheriff’s Detective Ken Taylor took it all down and took the gun in as evidence. Martin was filing a criminal complaint in the hopes it would take Croslin out of circulation for a while, he said, and keep him away. Home alone, he now has a Remington 12 guage to protect himself.

He told me on one occasion, Misty waited in his living room while her mother used the phone. “This was right after she started living with Ronald and she just blurted out, ‘I’m damn tired of taking care of someone else’s kids.’” Martin told me. “I thought that was an odd thing to say. Then she said, as she was leaving, ‘Will you pray for me?’ I said I don’t much go to church. I don’t know why she said that.”

When Taylor stopped by to take the criminal complaint Sept. 12, his next stop was Hank and Lisa Croslin, according to his report obtained by The Bald Truth, but they weren’t home. Gone to Tennessee to live with family there, he was told.

When I called their relatives Wednesday, Lisa’s mother, Flora Hollars, (“Dollar with with an H instead of a D and an S at the end”) 66, said Hank told her he was moving to Nashville because he was looking for work and there were no jobs in Satsuma.

Flora told me Misty had lived with her as a young girl, when she was about 12, and had a terrible time in school “because her parents never made her go. She hated school, but I made her go. She only missed one day in four months, but she’d sit in the living room at the table and get so upset when she had to do homework. She’d say, ‘Nanny, I don’t know how to do this!’ So I’d say, ‘I may not be much help, Misty, but let me try.’”

Nearby, Lisa’s sister, Tina, was upset when two officers showed up to reinterview her son, Joe Overstreet, the cousin who had been visiting Satuma when Haleigh turned up missing, but had been ruled out earlier by the task force. I asked if he could come to the phone, but she said he was sleeping, up all night getting grilled. Police are not calling him a suspect, or a person of interest.

For the moment, their focus is on Joe’s cousin, Tommy. But I’m told investigators are not pleased with the dearth of information Tommy is offering, and I figure they won’t mind if he sweats it out for a few days in an orange Putnam County jail jumpsuit and thinks about the “consequences” of holding back what he may know about Misty and others, sources tell me.

Croslin can expect another visit from investigators soon. “Tommy is playing Russian roulette,” one source close to the case confided. “I think we’re gonna see some fireworks.”

If the strategy is divide, conquer and squeeze, it just might be working.

It was Tommy, you may recall, who found a decapitated rat in his mailbox last month, and filed a complaint alleging Cummings had threatened him.. He told officers he believed Ronald planted the rat to send him a message.

Tommy, Misty’s mother and father, you may recall, wound up at the trailer of Annette Sikes, Cummings’ grandmother who has been housing the couple and Haleigh’s brother, Junior, and got into a fistfight with Ronald the other night, claiming Misty had called them to rescue her. She denied it, but Tommy filed battery charges against Cummings, who was arrested and spent a night in jail before making the $12,500 bond. Shortly after that, Tommy, aka Hank Jr. discovered the headless rat in his mailbox and fingered his brother in law, Ronald.

Ronald Cummings denied any ties to “Ratgate,” and claimed he was partying, with Misty as a witness.

But Tim Miller, director of Equusearch, the non profit search outfit dedicated to finding the missing who arranged the polygraph, hypnosis and a voice stress test for Misty, tells me in an exclusive interview that Ronald admitted he planted the rat –with Misty — as his own test of truth, as bizarre as it may sound.

The reason? “He said he wanted to see how good Misty could lie to the police so he could tell how good she was lying to him,” Miller told The Bald Truth. Another well respected attorney confirmed he heard Cummings relate the same story.

Neither Ronald, his mother, nor his lawyer, Terry Shoemaker, could be reached for comment.

Flora J Hollars 
5800 Maudina Ave, Apt E1
Nashville, TN 37209-3123

I am not sure this is the right Tina or not, but what is listed in the White Pages
Tina M Overstreet 
517 Cherokee Mountain Rd
Jonesborough, TN 37659-6638

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2009, 12:40:47 PM »

Haleigh Updates And More - BNN Radio Schedule For Sept 18/19/20
Posted on September 17th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crime

We have a very busy lineup this coming weekend.

On Friday Sept 18 at Noon central, 1pm eastern we will be putting on a special update about the Haleigh Cummings case. My guest is TJ Hart of The Sky 97.3 and we will be having a one-on-one discussion about this weeks events. The fire seems to be increasing in intensity in both the Croslin and Cummings camps. Misty’s older brother Tommy Croslin remains behind bars in Putnam County facing a theft charge concerning a hand gun. With Bond set at $50,004 it seems unlikely that he will be going anywhere fast. This development is an interesting one. While police are publicly saying that this arrest has nothing to do with the search for Haleigh Cummings, I know that there are some behind the scenes rumblings to the contrary.

Last night father Ronald Cummings made yet another ‘yawner’ of an appearance on HLN’s Nancy Grace show. Quite honestly CNN should have saved the expense of booking a studio, it was a complete waste of time and money. Even Ms. Grace seemed to be having a hard time keeping her temper in check. Misty Croslin meanwhile seems to be laying low. As TJ put it, there are so many Croslin’s throwing themselves under the bus, they are getting tangled up around the axle!

The link to this Haleigh Cummings special update is here.

On Saturday Sept 19 at Noon central I will be running a special update on the Adam Tavss story out of Miami Beach Florida. In a four day period in June Miami Beach PD officer Adam Tavss killed two unarmed men. Last weekend CNN ran a segment on the story that was completely spun in favor of Adam Tavss. The families of the deceased men are outraged. We will be hearing from them, and also attorney John Contini. For more information on this program please read this article. This story has not received the media attention it deserves. I hope to change that.

The link to the program can be found here.

On Sunday Sept 20 at 3pm central, 4pm eastern we will be running our weekly call in talk radio program about the Haleigh Cummings case. We will have our regular panel, and as always will be taking your questions and comments. Incidentally for the past several months this show has consistently been on the top five most popular radio programs aired on Blog Talk radio, many weeks it is the #1 News program.

The link to the Haleigh Cummings Update can be here.

To tune into any of our upcoming programs point your web browser to www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes prior to the start of the program, BNN is a featured host so you will see the listen live link on the front page.

I hope that you will be able to join us for these three very interesting programs.

You can bet your bottom dollar that we will have the hottest news updates on the search for Haleigh Cummings.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122289

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2009, 12:48:07 PM »

Im sick of Simons radio show, what a mess, and the same ole  crap....most of the time you cant even hear one talking because there is so much  noise in the background and everybody trying to talk at once, I dont even listen anymore..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2009, 12:54:37 PM »

As you can tell I am spitting tacks over this.

Can you imagine...a retired man, most likely living on a fixed income and having to babysit this bunch of low life idiots.

I am sure Marvin lived thru the depression years as well.

Is the Marvin residence a 'drug house' ...as is there someone else residing in the residence that has connections....or is it Marvin himself.

Who owned the gun that Hank Thomas Croslin Jr had in his possession?

Why did LE suddenly have an interest in Hank Thomas Croslin Jr?

What brought about the arrest?

Where did the arrest take place?

When will someone fess up the bond and get him out of jail?

The five ‘W’s! It is always important to consider them. Those five little words can reveal a great deal of information. Each one opens a Pandora’s Box.

Who owned the gun that Hank Thomas Croslin Jr had in his possession?

Why did LE suddenly have an interest in Hank Thomas Croslin Jr?

What brought about the arrest?

Where did the arrest take place?

When will someone fess up the bond and get him out of jail?

The five ‘W’s! It is always important to consider them. Those five little words can reveal a great deal of information. Each one opens a Pandora’s Box.

http://www.bloggernews.net/122280

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2009, 12:59:49 PM »

Im sick of Simons radio show, what a mess, and the same ole  crap....most of the time you cant even hear one talking because there is so much  noise in the background and everybody trying to talk at once, I dont even listen anymore..

I agree with you on that HH...No one gives consideration to the other person talking.  They all chirp in at the same time telling their story and not even listening to the other's comments.

Would be nice if Simon could ask a certain guest for his comment instead of them all joining in at once.  Sounds the same as the online chat...everyone running at the mouth.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2009, 01:01:02 PM »

Thanks for posting the rest of Art's article    What a fricking mess, I'm almost afraid to know what they have all been up to.

Well, I know this much.  They have been up to...chit...without any toilet paper.  That is for SURE.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2009, 01:05:22 PM »

I dont think toilet paper is high in the Croslins list of what's important.........this family is crazy and by the looks of things they always have been, and it has gotten worse instead of better, I do believe they are in over their heads this time, someone is going down, maybe alot of someones'...lol

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2009, 01:15:14 PM »

Strange that the interest in Tommy as gained in momentum after 1, Misty's failed tests and 2, the Cape Cod interviews. What are Tommy,his mommy and his daddy hiding. I said before and will say again, the fight between RC and Tommy and the subsequent infamous headless rat made my gut SCREAM that Tommy and his parents were hiding something and it is something big. See, I watch people, the actions,reactions and body language, I have said all along, I do not think RC knows what happened to Haleigh. I set my feelings aside and do not let my past dictate what I see when watching others, I only look at my history as an educational stepping stone because I know, you can not judge a book by it's cover nor can you pass judgment on a person without all the facts. There have been very few facts out in this case and a whole slew of rumors and innuendo. This entire thing goes back to Misty and her crooked family. Look there and maybe Haleigh will be found.. I think the truth will come out there though, because my gut says they have the answers, my gut has always said Misty did, and one of my theories was that Misty's family knew something at the least because I always thought she was at her brothers that night. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.