June 07, 2024, 02:59:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 - 9/20/09  (Read 408381 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: September 19, 2009, 09:59:30 PM »

Timmy C not in town. He called and left threatening messages to the family so LE was called, per family member.
about 1 hour ago from web
OMG.....I wonder which ones he threatened,and this is getting crazier by the minute......Oh this is posted at twitter...It gave me a chuckle...

Flamom1
FlaMom | Florida Mistys my space says something about missing her little girl.. if I was Crystal Id deck her once.  31 minutes ago
this is what makes me worried if i were crystall i would deck misty too.... but i don't think she will now bear with me i think after this she is either too depressed or mature to explode outward and i am scared that she will explode inward... i hope she is okay because she is going to snap one way or another ... i'm about to snap and i am not this child's mother
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1541 on: September 19, 2009, 10:01:33 PM »

Next thing that concerns me ... how tragic if Haleigh's death was some kind of accident or negligence, and we've gone all this time trying to uncover a sinister premeditated murder. If accident or negligence, then this could have been wrapped up such a long time ago and little Haleigh put to rest if only the person responsible would have fessed up to screwing up.  Now, I'm guessing, if it was an accident or negligence, the person responsible is going to have a very hard time convincing anyone that it was merely that.  They might have faced a couple years in jail for an accidental death ... now they are probably facing life with no parole because of all the cover-up they've done.  I think juries take no sympathy when families and the public have been put through months of agony.

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1542 on: September 19, 2009, 10:01:58 PM »

O/T...Thank you to the monkey who recommended Google Chrome. I have been on the scanner for over half an hour now, and now problems with it crashing! And it's much quicker too! Thanks again!  an angelic monkey

Also when listening to the scanner (in my case this works for me):
Choose "web Player" instead of "windows media player" under player selection on the web page torwards the bottom. It is much more stable and doesn't crash like media player which tends to be the default. I like using Chrome also as well as Mozilla Firefox. I hope this helps those listening on the scanner page. (http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=369

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: September 19, 2009, 10:02:35 PM »

Timmy C not in town. He called and left threatening messages to the family so LE was called, per family member.

lady, do you have a link to your post?

Never mind, I found it.

hangnon2hope

Heart
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: September 19, 2009, 10:03:45 PM »

crazy with a capital C.

Someone said something about a case study - it's a case study to watch this dysfunction junction.  Haven't heard much from Ron and Misty today, tho.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1545 on: September 19, 2009, 10:03:56 PM »

thanks for passing this info along Lady!

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: September 19, 2009, 10:06:32 PM »

You know, something is up with all this, since Timmy called and threatened the family and Tommy is in jail, I think Misty might have really tried to throw her family under the bus, and Timmy was probably calling trying to talk some sense into her.....this is very confusing, just dont know what to make of it..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: September 19, 2009, 10:08:48 PM »

old link that seems strange now... as soon as cadaver hit on the dumpster they brougt in a boat to assist in the search
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1516207/recent_developments_in_haleigh_cummings.html?cat=17
thanks Penny! I have always been critical that more weight was not put on the cadaver dogs hitting the dumpster, it would just seem to make sense that a body was placed there temporarily, like for the time being while you got the boat ready to launch, I know they were IN the water but wonder why LE did not have searchers across the water especially now that we know this area is a popular hangout and area where "kids looking for trouble" hang out. why didn't they have TES search this area back then when they were onsite instead of sending them away??? ugh
thisis wy i can't stop thinking of that article where the sherrif was starting a movemnet to have people label thier docks with their home address the sherrif was bitching about how hard it was to figure out where you were when you were in the river... was it too hard to look into this???????????
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: September 19, 2009, 10:11:27 PM »

Next thing that concerns me ... how tragic if Haleigh's death was some kind of accident or negligence, and we've gone all this time trying to uncover a sinister premeditated murder. If accident or negligence, then this could have been wrapped up such a long time ago and little Haleigh put to rest if only the person responsible would have fessed up to screwing up.  Now, I'm guessing, if it was an accident or negligence, the person responsible is going to have a very hard time convincing anyone that it was merely that.  They might have faced a couple years in jail for an accidental death ... now they are probably facing life with no parole because of all the cover-up they've done.  I think juries take no sympathy when families and the public have been put through months of agony.
f them i hope they burn in hell whether accidental or not if you hide an accident it is because the "accident" was your fault
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: September 19, 2009, 10:11:34 PM »

i agree this could've been wrapped up months ago - i've never felt it was premeditated.

Every person involved has spent their entire lives on the wrong side of the law, and have become very adept at that game.

I do believe, tho, that when it all starts coming down, so many will have been involved just because they are so entertwined.  They fight - daily, it seems.  But when the carp really starts hitting the fan I think we are going to see that this became way more complex than it needed to be.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: September 19, 2009, 10:11:52 PM »

You know, something is up with all this, since Timmy called and threatened the family and Tommy is in jail, I think Misty might have really tried to throw her family under the bus, and Timmy was probably calling trying to talk some sense into her.....this is very confusing, just dont know what to make of it..

That's a good possibility!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: September 19, 2009, 10:12:16 PM »

I just had a conversation with a friend today about how these children have "accidental" deaths. BS!!  When a child dies from a true accident, it is reported immediately, like leaving a child in the car or running over a child. When someone does not report the child missing, or does, but lies about the circumstances, it's not accidental. Sure there may be consequences to an accidental death, but nothing like what can come down if one does not come clean. I don't buy any of these possible accidents when a child is missing for a period of time....it's clearly foul play. JMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: September 19, 2009, 10:12:21 PM »

# THESKY973:The Sky will have hourly updates on the air from about 10am to dusk Monday. Hope there is WIFI. Listen online at www.thesky973.com1 minute ago from web

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: September 19, 2009, 10:14:01 PM »

if it was true that timmy called the fam ten we would have heard the fam's address on the scanner.... i never heard timmy croslin on the scanner but reliable people on here swear they did so i'll believe it... my point is if you call in harassing/threatening phone call complaint you have to have a cop come take a report before they start looking or reporting over scanner the perp... hope that makes sense
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: September 19, 2009, 10:14:35 PM »

at this point I have to wonder how many of them are just loving the drama and attention., when alll along they could have given real info to LE about this case.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: September 19, 2009, 10:25:21 PM »

O/T...Thank you to the monkey who recommended Google Chrome. I have been on the scanner for over half an hour now, and now problems with it crashing! And it's much quicker too! Thanks again!  an angelic monkey

Also when listening to the scanner (in my case this works for me):
Choose "web Player" instead of "windows media player" under player selection on the web page torwards the bottom. It is much more stable and doesn't crash like media player which tends to be the default. I like using Chrome also as well as Mozilla Firefox. I hope this helps those listening on the scanner page. (http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=369

Thank you!
I remember someone else had said that, and I tried it with Firefox, but it still crashed. My above post should have said no problems with it crashing  , and I still haven't crashed, and of course, nothing is happening now 

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1556 on: September 19, 2009, 10:26:06 PM »

old link that seems strange now... as soon as cadaver hit on the dumpster they brougt in a boat to assist in the search
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1516207/recent_developments_in_haleigh_cummings.html?cat=17
thanks Penny! I have always been critical that more weight was not put on the cadaver dogs hitting the dumpster, it would just seem to make sense that a body was placed there temporarily, like for the time being while you got the boat ready to launch, I know they were IN the water but wonder why LE did not have searchers across the water especially now that we know this area is a popular hangout and area where "kids looking for trouble" hang out. why didn't they have TES search this area back then when they were onsite instead of sending them away??? ugh
thisis wy i can't stop thinking of that article where the sherrif was starting a movemnet to have people label thier docks with their home address the sherrif was bitching about how hard it was to figure out where you were when you were in the river... was it too hard to look into this???????????
and that doesn't make sense either, "too hard to figure out where you were in the river" , I am on the waterways all the time!! rivers, tributaries, bays, ocean, I don't know if someone's house address on their dock would ever help me out on the water. I have always been angry and upset about LE sending searchers away early on telling them it was unsafe to search. why wouldn't they have exhausted resources like TES especially for a small body of water directly across the river?? who/what was so dangerous there?? the kids? so are they the ones who run this county?? ugh maddening

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1557 on: September 19, 2009, 10:35:12 PM »

i agree this could've been wrapped up months ago - i've never felt it was premeditated.

Every person involved has spent their entire lives on the wrong side of the law, and have become very adept at that game.

I do believe, tho, that when it all starts coming down, so many will have been involved just because they are so entertwined.  They fight - daily, it seems.  But when the carp really starts hitting the fan I think we are going to see that this became way more complex than it needed to be.
I agree completely! with all your statements here Jill, a large portion of this community's population are dishonest or distrusting on LE and wouldn't out any info they have no matter if it is in search of a missing child. I think there are plenty who know pieces of the key players activities the night Haleigh went missing and the entire weekend prior who will never add their two cents to help this investigation. Some of these people will be outed in the end but most will not sadly...imo

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: September 19, 2009, 10:35:31 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
One of my favorite photos of HaLeigh Ann Marie Cummings

Heart
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: September 19, 2009, 10:37:17 PM »

Halftime check in for me...

Dont know if this was asked and answered, any word if they are using sonar equipment on that pond

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.