June 03, 2024, 05:18:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/8 Annie Marie Le missing from Yale University (BODY FOUND)  (Read 277254 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #460 on: September 15, 2009, 07:14:47 PM »

One more JSM question, have we learned if this was the "creepy" guy that opened the door for the lady and she saw blood stain on his clothes? Just asking, I'm sorry if my questions have already been asked.

I don't think we know the answer to that yet.  At least, I don't know.  (LOL)   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Thanks again, when I saw that pic of him and the blank stare, it just made me think of the description the lady gave of the guy that opened the door for her.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: September 15, 2009, 07:19:34 PM »

One more JSM question, have we learned if this was the "creepy" guy that opened the door for the lady and she saw blood stain on his clothes? Just asking, I'm sorry if my questions have already been asked.

I don't think we know the answer to that yet.  At least, I don't know.  (LOL)   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Thanks again, when I saw that pic of him and the blank stare, it just made me think of the description the lady gave of the guy that opened the door for her.
I can't remember the full description except for the stare and the spot of blood on his shirt.  Did she give any identifying features?  tia

I notice the guy Ray, in the photo is wearing a cross. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: September 15, 2009, 07:23:24 PM »

I can't remember the full description except for the stare and the spot of blood on his shirt.  Did she give any identifying features?  tia

I just remember the lady saying that he kind of creeped her out and then she noticed the blood. Then later she found out Annie was missing and she was interviewed by the FBI once she called them. I don't remember if there was a description of him, except he opened the door she said thanks and I think he said anytime or something like that. Like I said I am way behind so I could be reading more into this than I should be.

I also noticed the cross too. Second thing that popped out at me, after seeing his eyes. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: September 15, 2009, 07:23:40 PM »

What happened to the other guy ? Lei Zhang ?
Don't know but seems he's off the Monkeys radar now.

Still feeling better than you expected to, I hope?   an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: September 15, 2009, 07:26:21 PM »

Found this here on the thread posted by Cece and No Rose,

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/was_that_annie.php

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: September 15, 2009, 07:28:11 PM »

I just remember the lady saying that he kind of creeped her out and then she noticed the blood. Then later she found out Annie was missing and she was interviewed by the FBI once she called them. I don't remember if there was a description of him, except he opened the door she said thanks and I think he said anytime or something like that. Like I said I am way behind so I could be reading more into this than I should be.

I also noticed the cross too. Second thing that popped out at me, after seeing his eyes. 

Good memory JSM!

A stranger held open the door for her. He seemed odd — and he had blood on his shirt.

It could well have been a coincidence. But the encounter inside the garage at 10 Amistad St. spooked her.

When she later learned that it happened the same day that murdered graduate student Annie Le went missing — she knew it was time to call the cops.

She ended up telling her story to the FBI. In a conversation during her lunch break Tuesday, she told it again to the Independent.

The woman (who asked to remain anonymous) works in a Yale medical building on Cedar Street, right by the laboratory building at 10 Amistad where state cops Sunday found the remains of Le, a 24 year-old pharmacology graduate student.

She parks in a garage attached to the modern Amistad building. You need a Yale magnetic ID card to get in.

She headed there last Tuesday around 5:25 p.m. after finishing work.

“I was walking into the garage. This man was holding the door for me,” she recalled. She noticed that she had never seen him before. And she noticed blood on his shirt.

Not a lot of blood.

“The spot was about the size of a quarter or a half dollar maybe. It was on the lower front,” she said. “At the time I thought it was strange. And I thought, ‘Ewwww.’”

She described the man as being white and of “medium build.” He wore glasses and had reddish brown hair.

“I said, ‘Thank you.’ He said, ‘Any time,’” she said.

Something about his response struck her as “weird.” She “walked very fast” to the car and tried not to think about it again.

On Thursday she and a coworker were talking about safety in the medical area. Her friend said she feels nervous sometimes. She said she generally doesn’t. “Oh yeah,” she added. “I did get creeped out by that guy” at the garage on Tuesday afternoon.

She started thinking — Tuesday was the day Annie Le went missing. At home that night she read more about the case in the newspaper. She thought more. It was still a possible missing person investigation.

By Friday she decided to call the Yale cops, just in case. She told them what happened. An FBI agent called her back to discuss what happened. She told him the whole story.

She hasn’t heard from the FBI since. She has no idea whether or not the door-opener was Annie Le’s killer.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: September 15, 2009, 07:29:09 PM »

Another thing that came up today is that he was seen on camera entering and leaving.  His clothing was different.  Hey, we need a big red flag emotion! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: September 15, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »

Good memory JSM!

A stranger held open the door for her. He seemed odd — and he had blood on his shirt.

It could well have been a coincidence. But the encounter inside the garage at 10 Amistad St. spooked her.

When she later learned that it happened the same day that murdered graduate student Annie Le went missing — she knew it was time to call the cops.

She ended up telling her story to the FBI. In a conversation during her lunch break Tuesday, she told it again to the Independent.

The woman (who asked to remain anonymous) works in a Yale medical building on Cedar Street, right by the laboratory building at 10 Amistad where state cops Sunday found the remains of Le, a 24 year-old pharmacology graduate student.

She parks in a garage attached to the modern Amistad building. You need a Yale magnetic ID card to get in.

She headed there last Tuesday around 5:25 p.m. after finishing work.

“I was walking into the garage. This man was holding the door for me,” she recalled. She noticed that she had never seen him before. And she noticed blood on his shirt.

Not a lot of blood.

“The spot was about the size of a quarter or a half dollar maybe. It was on the lower front,” she said. “At the time I thought it was strange. And I thought, ‘Ewwww.’”

She described the man as being white and of “medium build.” He wore glasses and had reddish brown hair.

“I said, ‘Thank you.’ He said, ‘Any time,’” she said.

Something about his response struck her as “weird.” She “walked very fast” to the car and tried not to think about it again.

On Thursday she and a coworker were talking about safety in the medical area. Her friend said she feels nervous sometimes. She said she generally doesn’t. “Oh yeah,” she added. “I did get creeped out by that guy” at the garage on Tuesday afternoon.

She started thinking — Tuesday was the day Annie Le went missing. At home that night she read more about the case in the newspaper. She thought more. It was still a possible missing person investigation.

By Friday she decided to call the Yale cops, just in case. She told them what happened. An FBI agent called her back to discuss what happened. She told him the whole story.

She hasn’t heard from the FBI since. She has no idea whether or not the door-opener was Annie Le’s killer.

Thank you Cece!  - that description seems to fit. 
  to the woman that took the time to report what she saw. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: September 15, 2009, 07:39:20 PM »

Another thing that came up today is that he was seen on camera entering and leaving.  His clothing was different.  Hey, we need a big red flag emotion! 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: September 15, 2009, 07:45:02 PM »

I don't know, Zhang is the research technician in the Bennet lab where Annie worked.  Maybe there is a difference with lab techs and research techs??? Maybe the lab techs just feed and care for the mice and rats?  I have no idea, I am just wondering outloud, well, sort of outloud. 

I am also mistified how he could have done something like this with his sister and her husband working at the same time and in the same building??  Possibly even his fiance.  Something doesn't feel right about this. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: September 15, 2009, 07:45:11 PM »

I am feeling not sick or anything at all. Except in my head. lol Got a serious issue up there with this stuff. Just get tired real easy.
This case, way too much information that seems all over the place, too many unnamed " sources " . We have proximity cards at my work and they can track every time anyone uses one to enter whatever door. They do not track exits, just our entrances.However, sometimes we come in as a group from the elevators so the tracking would not tell the entire story.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: September 15, 2009, 07:47:35 PM »

OK,  the lady that told the FBI about the guy who opened the door for her, said he had red hair and wore glasses, how does that fit??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: September 15, 2009, 07:47:45 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RxHjOKjcN8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9RxHjOKjcN8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1</a>

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: September 15, 2009, 07:52:01 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vKilMGqlomk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vKilMGqlomk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1</a>

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: September 15, 2009, 07:53:42 PM »

Cece - LOLOL - boy you're quick!  Gotta' love that red flag!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: September 15, 2009, 07:56:18 PM »

I don't know, Zhang is the research technician in the Bennet lab where Annie worked.  Maybe there is a difference with lab techs and research techs??? Maybe the lab techs just feed and care for the mice and rats?  I have no idea, I am just wondering outloud, well, sort of outloud. 

I am also mistified how he could have done something like this with his sister and her husband working at the same time and in the same building??  Possibly even his fiance.  Something doesn't feel right about this. 

Hi Monks...catching up!  there are so many twists and turns in this......AZ it doesn't feel right to me either......I am reserving my vote on who done it until there is more information.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: September 15, 2009, 07:57:08 PM »

She's good.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #477 on: September 15, 2009, 07:58:38 PM »

Okay, I have been trying not to post questions, but this is one I probably don't want to know the answer to, but I will ask anyway.

What kind of animals exactly are they researching with? Rats, cats, puppies, monkeys 

Reason I am asking, could he use the scratch marks as saying a monkey attacked him? Just thinking what his excuse could be, but failing a polygraph and being missing that doesn't jive well with that excuse. TIA JSM
I thought mice/rodents.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: September 15, 2009, 07:59:00 PM »

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: September 15, 2009, 08:00:05 PM »

She's good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.