June 07, 2024, 04:09:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #5 10/28/10 - 11/4/10  (Read 175200 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: October 30, 2010, 04:03:08 AM »

Huh?  Monkeyking.... are you posting in the wrong place by accident? 

I just read what Zahra's bio mom wrote about how she lost custody of Zahra and then lost track of her.  My heart goes out to her.  This happens all the time.  One parent runs off with them and nothing can be done if there have never been any formal custody papers drawn up before this happens.  I hate it!

Um, how can you tell?  Haha!

How did AB wind up with Zahra?  I'm not clear on that.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: October 30, 2010, 04:06:59 AM »

I wanted to watch a video with a woodchipper just to see if a body can fit into one.  I don't know what kind AB uses for work. 

There are plenty of tree service video's on youtube.

Do you think the particles at the end of the video are too large for what the police have been picking up at the Baker home?

they could have directed where the wood chips went, as in a piule or hole dug.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/y27UlD4Te_Q?fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/y27UlD4Te_Q?fs=1</a>

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: October 30, 2010, 04:12:57 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5yA-B-Kop08?fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/5yA-B-Kop08?fs=1</a>

More wood chippers.....

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: October 30, 2010, 04:15:53 AM »

The Woodchipper Murder Case
By Mark Gado

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/family/woodchipper_murder/11.html

"I'll Take Care of It in the Morning!"

On January 11, an arrest warrant was issued in Newtown Court for Richard Crafts. It was a culmination of weeks of intensive and exhausting police work. That same night, at about 9:00 p.m., a dozen Connecticut state troopers and detectives responded to 5 Newfield Lane to arrest Richard Crafts. They surrounded his ranch-style house and called Crafts on the phone. He was ordered to come outside the home and surrender.

"I'm tired. I'll take care of it in the morning," Crafts replied. When police insisted he surrender immediately, Crafts became angry.

Danbury Court

"Don't call me back!" he shouted and hung up. After a nail-biting series of phone calls and promises of surrender which were never fulfilled, Crafts agreed to come outside. His children were still inside the house asleep. At 12:30 a.m., Crafts told cops over the phone, "I'll be out in five minutes!" A short time later, a distraught and disheveled Crafts emerged and surrendered to the police. After an arraignment in nearby Danbury court, he was taken to the Bridgeport jail facility to await further developments. His bail was set at $750,000.

**SNIPPED/MORE AT LINK....

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: October 30, 2010, 04:17:35 AM »

I just read what Zahra's bio mom wrote about how she lost custody of Zahra and then lost track of her.  My heart goes out to her.  This happens all the time.  One parent runs off with them and nothing can be done if there have never been any formal custody papers drawn up before this happens.  I hate it!

Silly MonkeyKing tonight...... LOL

Did you read the bio mom story at this link?
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/10/zahra-bakers-mother.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: October 30, 2010, 04:23:46 AM »

By Mark Gado

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/family/woodchipper_murder/11.html

On January 11, an arrest warrant was issued in Newtown Court for Richard Crafts. It was a culmination of weeks of intensive and exhausting police work. That same night, at about 9:00 p.m., a dozen Connecticut state troopers and detectives responded to 5 Newfield Lane to arrest Richard Crafts. They surrounded his ranch-style house and called Crafts on the phone. He was ordered to come outside the home and surrender.

"I'm tired. I'll take care of it in the morning," Crafts replied. When police insisted he surrender immediately, Crafts became angry.

Danbury Court

"Don't call me back!" he shouted and hung up. After a nail-biting series of phone calls and promises of surrender which were never fulfilled, Crafts agreed to come outside. His children were still inside the house asleep. At 12:30 a.m., Crafts told cops over the phone, "I'll be out in five minutes!" A short time later, a distraught and disheveled Crafts emerged and surrendered to the police. After an arraignment in nearby Danbury court, he was taken to the Bridgeport jail facility to await further developments. His bail was set at $750,000.

OMG... froze her first..... how do these evil people come up with this stuff? 

Gak!  I am going to bed and hope for some good dreams... not nightmares like these.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: October 30, 2010, 04:26:15 AM »

No, I did not.

Thank you, Bananas!

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: October 30, 2010, 04:47:09 AM »

No, I did not.

Thank you, Bananas!

You are welcome.  I am going to finally go to bed.  Good night.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: October 30, 2010, 09:12:07 AM »

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/30/warrants-served-adam-baker-while-jail-ar-495586/

Published: October 30, 2010

Warrants served on Adam Baker while in jail
By Sarah Newell williamson

While Adam Baker was in jail for several warrants that Hickory police served from Caldwell County, he was also served with outstanding warrants from Catawba County, as well.

On Monday, police arrested Baker, 33, after he voluntarily came in for an interview at about 3:15 a.m. He was arrested for five counts of worthless checks, three counts of communicating threats and one count of failure to return rental property. The charges all stemmed from incidents in Caldwell County.

“At the time, we knew about the warrants in Catawba County and intended to serve (those) to him at the same time,” said Capt. Thurman Whisnant with the Hickory Police Department. “However, those are paper copies and we had to wait for the clerk’s office to open up.”

Baker was served with the Catawba County warrants, which are for four counts of worthless checks, while he was in jail, Whisnant said. Baker bonded out of jail Wednesday afternoon.

Baker is the father of missing 10-year-old Zahra Clare Baker. Zahra was first reported missing on Oct. 9 by her father, Adam, although Hickory police believe she’s been missing longer than that. Zahra was last seen by someone outside of the family on Sept. 25 at a furniture store in Hickory. Zahra was in the store with her stepmother, Elisa Baker.

Elisa, 42, is currently in jail for writing a false ransom note, in which she demanded $1 million. Police charged Elisa with obstruction of justice. She has also been arrested on several other charges unrelated to Zahra’s disappearance.

Police initially called Zahra’s disappearance a missing persons case. On Oct. 12, that was changed to a homicide investigation.

Several areas have been searched for Zahra or for evidence in connection with her disappearance, including a landfill in Caldwell County, the Bakers’ Hickory home and several properties near where the Bakers used to live in Caldwell County.

Adam T. Baker’s upcoming court dates

Caldwell County, Nov. 18

-Worthless check

-Failure to return property on which there is a purchase option

-Communicating threats

-Communicating threats, assault with a deadly weapon

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

Catawba County, Nov. 19

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

-Worthless check
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: October 30, 2010, 10:26:06 AM »

What are the odds of someone else disposing of a prosthetic leg in this county at this time. I would say probably a million to one.

Exactly!  And for a child at that and also they can get a new one just like it and people could testify as to whether it was the same, etc.  So not getting the serial number will not prevent a positive identification.

But I tend to think that the Stepmother cooperating is just a part of her throwing the father under the bus.  She will say that he did it all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: October 30, 2010, 11:18:40 AM »

Illegal dump sites searched again

HUDSON --
Hickory investigators spent Friday searching near the area where they found Zahra Baker’s prosthetic leg Tuesday.

Investigators were checking wooded areas, illegal dump areas and walking along Christie Road about half a mile from Pine Mountain Road, said Caldwell County Sheriff Alan Jones.

“We’ve got about 20 to 25 people down there—about what we had here the other day,” said Detective B.J. Fore of the Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office. “They’ve (the Hickory Police Department) asked us to assist, so that’s what we’re doing.”

Deputies manned roadblocks at either end of the 3-mile road. Fore said residents were allowed to go to their homes, but general traffic was blocked to keep officers safe as they searched because the road is very narrow.

The search was similar to the one officers performed Tuesday.

“It hasn’t changed much,” Jones said. “They wanted to come back and take another look at the area.”

While investigators searched, Hickory police officers patrolled outside the Baker’s house at 21 21st Ave. NW in Hickory. The house and yard are ringed with yellow crime scene tape and access to the site is tightly controlled.

The Christie Road search ended at about 3 p.m. Friday and the 1.8-mile road was re-opened to traffic.

The main search area is about half a mile from the Pine Mountain Road and Christie Road intersection.

The brush alongside the road had been cut down Tuesday and cut limbs lay amid piles of trash.

A smell of rotting flesh was strong at the site and piles of small bones were interspersed with bottles, tires and garbage.

Five small animal skulls were scattered near a creek that runs through the property.

A rusted yellow gate with a stop sign hung from it was padlocked and posted no trespassing signs were plentiful.

Police are expected to return to the Baker’s Hickory home to continue their search in the future.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/30/illegal-dump-sites-searched-again-ar-495448/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: October 30, 2010, 11:27:34 AM »

New clues energize search for Zahra Baker

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - Investigators scaled back a search at the Hickory house where missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker lived.

At the same time, the search resumed in Caldwell County along Christie Road, where what is believed to be the child's prosthetic leg was found late Tuesday. The search was expanded from the area the leg was found to include both sides of the pavement along the two and a half mile road.

Two teams with investigators and cadaver dogs walked along the highway. "They weren't cutting back brush, just walking and looking," said Caldwell County Sheriff Alan Jones.

Back at the house in Hickory, investigators were gone by lunchtime, but an SBI investigations truck was parked in the driveway, crime scene tape was still up around the property, and two Hickory Police cars with officers inside could be seen.

One guarded the front of the property, the other, the back. Officials acknowledged it was a sign that they are not finished looking at the house and the property just yet.

Since Wednesday, crews have been sifting through mulch piles, wood piles and holes dug by a backhoe. SBI investigators were also spotted inside.

Officials say it has been a week of progress with the prosthetic leg being found, a mattress in question being discovered at the landfill and Elisa Baker talking with police.

Despite that, they say a lot of work is still ahead before they have the answers to the mystery surrounding the disappearance of the ten year old girl.

The stepmother of Zahra Baker was scheduled to make another appearance in a Catawba County courtroom on Friday, but this time, the charges against Elisa Baker are not related to the disappearance of the missing 10-year-old.

Baker was not present alongside her attorney Scott Reilly Friday morning as he spent all of 30 seconds speaking before a judge on her worthless check charges.

Reilly, who is representing Baker on her felony obstruction charge, asked to be appointed to Baker's worthless check charges and was granted a continuance until December 17th.

Baker is due back in court the morning of November 3 for a probable cause hearing on her obstruction charge.

Meanwhile, the search for clues continued Friday at the Baker family home in Hickory and at the home off of Christie Road in Caldwell County, where investigators discovered what they believe is Zahra's prosthetic league.
Police were at the Baker home all day Thursday in their search for evidence, one day after discovering the leg.

Also, Adam Baker, who first reported Zahra missing in a 911 call on Oct. 9, bonded out of the Catawba County Jail just after 6 pm. Baker had been jailed on a $7,000 bond on charges unrelated to his daughter's disappearance.

Police said just two hours earlier Wednesday, the investigation brought them to a home along Christie Road in Caldwell County, where they found the prosthetic leg, which they think belongs to Zahra, who lost her real leg during two battles with cancer.

MORE...

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: October 30, 2010, 11:34:08 AM »

What are the odds of someone else disposing of a prosthetic leg in this county at this time. I would say probably a million to one.

Exactly!  And for a child at that and also they can get a new one just like it and people could testify as to whether it was the same, etc.  So not getting the serial number will not prevent a positive identification.

But I tend to think that the Stepmother cooperating is just a part of her throwing the father under the bus.  She will say that he did it all!

Or that he told her what to do and she was too scare of him to say no...IMO
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: October 30, 2010, 12:28:43 PM »

there is a thing about the wood chipper idea, the biggest
feed in ive seen is 21", so where would the location be
to chop,cut up what your going to feed into the chipper
unless they used the frozen idea, less body fluids that
way i guess

chippers specs bottom og pg
http://www.woodchippersnmore.com/Chippers/01342.htm

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: October 30, 2010, 12:44:07 PM »

Elisa Baker in court for worthless checks
Baker has more than 20 counts in several counties still pending against her.

NEWTON --
Elisa Baker did not appear in court on Friday alongside her attorney, Scott Reilly. He asked to be appointed as Baker’s attorney for her worthless check charges in Catawba County.

Reilly already represents Baker on the charge of felony obstruction of justice in the case of Baker’s missing 10-year-old stepdaughter, Zahra. Baker admitted to writing a false ransom note, asking for $1 million.

Zahra was first reported missing on Oct. 9 by her father, Adam Baker. Zahra, a cancer survivor, lost her lower left leg to the illness, as well as part of her hearing. Her prosthetic leg was not found at the home when she was reported missing, but her two hearing aids were. Someone outside of the family last saw Zahra on Sept. 25. Zahra’s disappearance has turned into a homicide investigation, with investigators searching several locations in Caldwell, Burke and Catawba counties. Most of the spots are related to where the Bakers used to live.

Baker was scheduled for court Friday for seven counts of worthless checks: four under her married name, Elisa Baker, and three under another name she sometimes uses, Elisa Young. The worthless check charges Baker was due in court for on Friday were:

$64.88, Fresh Air Galaxy

$136.49, Food Lion

$122.47, Food Lion

$158.04, Food Lion

$243.53, Walmart

$80.98, Walmart

$110.57, Walmart

Baker also is facing one count of failure to return rental property to Aaron’s Sales and Lease Ownership, a rent-to-own store, under the name of Elisa Young. Some of the offenses date back to 2002.

Judge Amy Sigmon appointed Reilly on Friday to be Baker’s attorney for these charges.

Baker is also facing several worthless check charges in Caldwell County. Reilly said it hadn’t been discussed yet if he would be her attorney in those cases, but said for efficiency’s sake and because it’s the same judicial district, it would be prudent for him to represent Baker on those charges, as well.

Baker, 42, is currently in jail on a $97,200 bond. Her next court date for the Catawba County worthless check charges is Dec. 17.

Elisa A. Baker’s upcoming court dates
-Nov. 1: Burke County, worthless check, Elisa A. Proctor

-Nov. 3: Catawba County, felony obstruction of justice, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 18: Caldwell County, driving while license revoked; fictitious/revoked registration card/tag, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 18: Caldwell County, operating a vehicle with no insurance, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 18: Caldwell County, misdemeanor fraud disposal of mortgage property, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 18: Caldwell County, driving while license revoked, unsafe tires, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 18: Caldwell County, failure to return rental property on which there is a purchase option, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 18: Caldwell County, misdemeanor communicating threats, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 18: Caldwell County, worthless check, Elisa A. Baker

-Nov. 23: Lincoln County, worthless check, Elisa A. Young

-Nov. 29: Alexander County, driving while license revoked, Elisa A. Young

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/30/elisa-baker-court-worthless-checks-ar-495550/

Can anyone tell me what this charge means? TYIA

-Nov. 18: Caldwell County, misdemeanor fraud disposal of mortgage property, Elisa A. Baker

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: October 30, 2010, 01:43:36 PM »

i think it is sell your property, be a camper,house with land,land, mobile home ect
and not notify the buyer or the lender it was sold, IE lender has a lien on it

i filed a lien against mr b, for my car that was in paid storage of his barn, his insurance
wouldnt cover it, because, it was a commercial endeavor, by mr b,and not under
the policy, he sold the place,i was not notified, my lien was for 12,500$
mr b got fined 3k$, and since he owned no real property anymore,i sued and garnished
his wages for the debt,then he quit his job

http://www.rpfoley.com/lawyer-attorney-1219320.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #216 on: October 30, 2010, 01:45:20 PM »

I could be very wrong, but I think it has to do with the lease/purchase agreement she signed for the furniture.

2 4 1
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: October 30, 2010, 01:53:05 PM »

om note, asking for $1 million.

I believe in this case it is selling leased merchandise.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #218 on: October 30, 2010, 03:24:38 PM »

By Mark Gado

Danbury Court

Woodchipper Killer Richard Crafts Passed Polygraph
Nov 27th, 2006 at 9:53am

Richard Crafts, who in 1986 killed his wife Helle Crafts, dismembered her body with a chain saw, and passed it through a commercial woodchipper, reportedly passed a lie detector test. Danbury, Connecticut News-Times writer Karen Ali reports on the case in an article titled, "Woodchipper murder: 20 years later." Excerpt:

https://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1164610421

I understand an eye witness saw Mr.Crafts, operatoring a Woodchipper, in the SNOW!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: October 30, 2010, 03:46:17 PM »

Illegal dump sites searched again

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/30/5/illegal-dump-sites-searched-again-ar-495448/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.