May 23, 2024, 04:57:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #5 10/28/10 - 11/4/10  (Read 174622 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: November 02, 2010, 07:35:26 AM »

From his facebook.  Why would a guy who looks like this be interested or send money to Elesa?  I'm scratching my head 

I am wondering how these people hooked up. My only thought is. In our local post office there is a poster that tells how to adopts a soldier. Is it possible that is how EB hooked up with this person? Then thru corresponding she told him all the sob stories. Maybe he then shared those stories with his platoon and they took up a collection for beautiful little Zahra. I now wonder if he knows what has happened to this child and who is involved.

I believe the evil SM used a pic of her daughter, Amber, to con this soldier...I read it on the hinkymeter.

Makes sense, I wouldn't be surprised about anything anymore with this case.

Hello and WELCOME Samarie!!

I see you have a lil monkey!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: November 02, 2010, 08:26:31 AM »

They could be removing the plumbing and pipes in the kitchen/bath to check if cleanup was performed? Maybe garbage disposal?
For blood, what all happened inside that house?

OMG...I am trying to catch up.  What in the world did those people do to her in that house???  This sounds terrible.  Taking out the wall, looking in crawlspace, removing kitchen cabinets?  Did they have her down in the crawlspace?  What?  OMG!

Hey Bananas!

A few days ago, I posted a picture, it was kinda big, of when the police were in the house during the evening hours.  There was a blue light coming out from inside the house.  This would account for why the windows were covered up (per Nancy Grace).  I believe they were testing for blood with luminol.

I'm not sure about why the kitchen cabinets were removed, however, it is possible they were removed because they were on the same wall as Zahra's bedroom wall they were removing.  I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

The way I understaood things, after the police ran these tests within the home, the police had two officers keeping the scene/Baker home secure.  So, they know what they have.  One of the officers walking into the home with the firemen appeared to have a saw-all case.  I imagine that was used to cut through the sheetrock to remove it.  (We were taught in the academy to remove sections of the walls as evidence especially in shootings)

It was reported that EB had a gun and a taser according to Brittany Bentley, as EB threatened Brittany, her fiancee/EB's nephew, and their young child.

The police have also tore up the yard looking for seemingly small items.  Perhaps they were trying to locate this handgun and shell casings?

As for the plywood and the sledge hammers- maybe they sealed up Zahra's body in cinderblocks in the crawlspace.  Your guess is as good as mine.

Kudos to the officer's working on this case. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: November 02, 2010, 09:14:10 AM »

They could be removing the plumbing and pipes in the kitchen/bath to check if cleanup was performed? Maybe garbage disposal?

OMG...I am trying to catch up.  What in the world did those people do to her in that house???  This sounds terrible.  Taking out the wall, looking in crawlspace, removing kitchen cabinets?  Did they have her down in the crawlspace?  What?  OMG!

Hey Bananas!

A few days ago, I posted a picture, it was kinda big, of when the police were in the house during the evening hours.  There was a blue light coming out from inside the house.  This would account for why the windows were covered up (per Nancy Grace).  I believe they were testing for blood with luminol.

I'm not sure about why the kitchen cabinets were removed, however, it is possible they were removed because they were on the same wall as Zahra's bedroom wall they were removing.  I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

The way I understaood things, after the police ran these tests within the home, the police had two officers keeping the scene/Baker home secure.  So, they know what they have.  One of the officers walking into the home with the firemen appeared to have a saw-all case.  I imagine that was used to cut through the sheetrock to remove it.  (We were taught in the academy to remove sections of the walls as evidence especially in shootings)

It was reported that EB had a gun and a taser according to Brittany Bentley, as EB threatened Brittany, her fiancee/EB's nephew, and their young child.

The police have also tore up the yard looking for seemingly small items.  Perhaps they were trying to locate this handgun and shell casings?

As for the plywood and the sledge hammers- maybe they sealed up Zahra's body in cinderblocks in the crawlspace.  Your guess is as good as mine.

If you've stated this before I do apologize!  Are you LE? In training, present, retired?  If so, my humble respects to you!  If not, your a good sleuther and always nice to answer our questions.
Roxie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: November 02, 2010, 10:13:49 AM »

I believe they are trying to gather as much evidence pertaining to Zahras' Disapearance to bring charges to the stepmom, Elisa Baker.

found this
http://www.smh.com.au/world/police-build-case-against-zahras-stepmother-20101102-17cds.html

US prosecutors on Monday also continued to build a criminal case against Zahra's American stepmother, Elisa Baker, with a grand jury indicting her for writing a fake ransom note to ''unlawfully'' and ''feloniously'' obstruct police investigating Zahra's disappearance
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: November 02, 2010, 11:14:48 AM »

Good mid Morning

HAs it ever been said if the Taser and  gun have been found that belong to the Bakers?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: November 02, 2010, 11:15:49 AM »

Good God..what all did this little girl suffer with these idiots??
and why is the father not in jail too! he should have protected his daughter at the very least! 

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: November 02, 2010, 11:23:12 AM »

Good God..what all did this little girl suffer with these idiots??
and why is the father not in jail too! he should have protected his daughter at the very least! 

Hi Cookie...

I feel sure we will never hear the truth off the hell she went thru...it is behind my thinking...I can not fathom the cruelty she suffered.

Good question why Adam is not locked up...if for nothing else he should be a threat to society because he is STUPID!!!

There is no way he did not know what was going on...I feel sure Zahra would have said something to him how Evil E was treating her....

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: November 02, 2010, 11:26:35 AM »

I believe they are trying to gather as much evidence pertaining to Zahras' Disapearance to bring charges to the stepmom, Elisa Baker.

found this
http://www.smh.com.au/world/police-build-case-against-zahras-stepmother-20101102-17cds.html

US prosecutors on Monday also continued to build a criminal case against Zahra's American stepmother, Elisa Baker, with a grand jury indicting her for writing a fake ransom note to ''unlawfully'' and ''feloniously'' obstruct police investigating Zahra's disappearance

i believe that to, about the evidence, im guessing EB is not saying where the body is, so
the LE get enough blood evidence, of Zahra to prove something fatal happened to her
maybe IDK, i know if you get enough evidence, you could prosecute with out a body

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: November 02, 2010, 12:14:22 PM »

Hey Bananas!

Thanks MonkeyKing.  I saw the pictures you posted and I kinda figured they are removing the wall for blood stain evidence but I couldn't fathom why they are removing the kitchen cabinets but you are probably right.  Or maybe they are looking for bullets that went awry into the wall too?  I have never felt more disgust at anyone than I do for these people who were supposed to be caring for Zahra.

WE NEED
JUSTICE FOR ZAHRA!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: November 02, 2010, 12:36:35 PM »

My husband says they probably wouldn't take the walls down to find bullets.  He said it sounds like they are looking for her body. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #470 on: November 02, 2010, 12:54:35 PM »

My husband says they probably wouldn't take the walls down to find bullets.  He said it sounds like they are looking for her body. 

I was thinking that also, but then I thought, no, there would be a terrible smell    so I just don't know what to say.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: November 02, 2010, 01:01:03 PM »

I was thinking that also, but then I thought, no, there would be a terrible smell    so I just don't know what to say.

Yes No Rose, I would think so too.  All I can say is..... something horrible happened in that house and there is absolutely no way that AB doesn't know it!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: November 02, 2010, 01:11:52 PM »

Yes No Rose, I would think so too.  All I can say is..... something horrible happened in that house and there is absolutely no way that AB doesn't know it!
I completely agree, and I really think that they had little Zahra locked up somewhere in the house, that is the only thing for me right now that makes sense, otherwise I really believe someone would have heard or saw her 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: November 02, 2010, 01:17:08 PM »

I completely agree, and I really think that they had little Zahra locked up somewhere in the house, that is the only thing for me right now that makes sense, otherwise I really believe someone would have heard or saw her 

You know.... I kept thinking how could her bio parent do that?  Keep her locked up and mistreated but what else are we to think at this point?  I think you are probably correct. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: November 02, 2010, 01:19:29 PM »

That is the only thing I can think of, otherwise I believe that Zahra might have tried to get out of the house and maybe get help 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: November 02, 2010, 01:23:30 PM »

That is the only thing I can think of, otherwise I believe that Zahra might have tried to get out of the house and maybe get help 

Poor Zahra.... I feel so bad for her.  How can there be such monsters?  This case is really getting to me more than any of the others I have followed.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: November 02, 2010, 01:42:21 PM »

Poor Zahra.... I feel so bad for her.  How can there be such monsters?  This case is really getting to me more than any of the others I have followed.
I'm trying to make sense out of something that makes no sense.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: November 02, 2010, 01:46:55 PM »

This is so horrible.  I hope my imagination is running away with me and I am thinking things that are worse than what actually happened to Zahra. 

The fact that she had already suffered through cancer and treatment and survived that is what makes it so dreadful to me.  Chemotherapy is awful for adults much more a child.

Just hope and pray the reality is much less than where I minds wander in all of this.  I do think the stepmother will eventually crack and come up with some kind of tale, likely blaming the father.  They need to go ahead and turn on each other and both start to talk.  They are cuaght but don't seem to realize it yet.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: November 02, 2010, 01:48:56 PM »

This is so horrible.  I hope my imagination is running away with me and I am thinking things that are worse than what actually happened to Zahra. 

The fact that she had already suffered through cancer and treatment and survived that is what makes it so dreadful to me.  Chemotherapy is awful for adults much more a child.

Just hope and pray the reality is much less than where I minds wander in all of this.  I do think the stepmother will eventually crack and come up with some kind of tale, likely blaming the father.  They need to go ahead and turn on each other and both start to talk.  They are cuaght but don't seem to realize it yet.

Anna that is it!  She survived cancer twice against all the odds and then it seems she suffered at the hands of the ones who should have been on her side.  GAHHHHHHH!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: November 02, 2010, 01:51:22 PM »

I just can't get rid of the image I have of her body lying in a dark and dusty place.  I was thinking cave or mine, but I don't know what to think anymore.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.