May 28, 2024, 11:14:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #5 10/28/10 - 11/4/10  (Read 174807 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #760 on: November 03, 2010, 05:11:33 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Per WSOCTV news at 5pm

2 ponds drained today....searchers find bone, requested Chopper 9 to leave the area and back up all news trucks. Do not know exact area they found the bone.

requested Chopper 9 to leave the area and back up all news trucks.      

So...I wonder if LE still plans to make a statement.
Wow, I wonder?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: November 03, 2010, 05:13:48 PM »

Ugly thought, but if it is Z's bone, wouldn't it mean that she would have to been dead much longer than 3 weeks?  If no flesh or tissue is attached could it just be that she was in the water for these three weeks since AB claims he last saw her.  Realize animals/fish but still?
The last actual sighting of Zahra outside the family was Sept 25th.
True, so even saying 5 weeks should still be something left on bone.  Which there could have been as LE rarely releases info re; remains of any sort being found without a confirmation that they believe it is human rather than animal.
What I can't wrap my head around is IF she has been 'gone' since September 25th, why stage the whole kidnapping thing so long afterwards??  No one noticed she was gone for all that time, why did Dad and SM bring the attention to her absence then?
Biomom claims that she finally located them 1 week before she disappeared

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: November 03, 2010, 05:17:25 PM »

Ugly thought, but if it is Z's bone, wouldn't it mean that she would have to been dead much longer than 3 weeks?  If no flesh or tissue is attached could it just be that she was in the water for these three weeks since AB claims he last saw her.  Realize animals/fish but still?
True, so even saying 5 weeks should still be something left on bone.  Which there could have been as LE rarely releases info re; remains of any sort being found without a confirmation that they believe it is human rather than animal.
What I can't wrap my head around is IF she has been 'gone' since September 25th, why stage the whole kidnapping thing so long afterwards??  No one noticed she was gone for all that time, why did Dad and SM bring the attention to her absence then?

Stupidity
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: November 03, 2010, 05:18:05 PM »

That might be the case.  I have to wonder if the sighting of Zahra on October 25th is for sure.  I am not convinced they knew it was her for sure.  Witnesses like that can be wrong.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: November 03, 2010, 05:19:54 PM »

Aha...that's right.  Spaced that.  Guess that would set them in to panic mode to 'explain her whereabouts'.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #765 on: November 03, 2010, 05:23:41 PM »

That might be the case.  I have to wonder if the sighting of Zahra on October 25th is for sure.  I am not convinced they knew it was her for sure.  Witnesses like that can be wrong.

Sept. 25th. They noted her leg, her hearing aid, her name and her smile.

I wouldn't be convinced if it was just one person but it was several people at the store that took note of her and EB, so that adds credibility to me. JMO

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: November 03, 2010, 05:26:13 PM »

Zahra Baker Case: Bone Discovered, Sign of Girl?
Bone Found After Prosthetic Leg; Stepmom Letters Say Husband Did Something 'Horrifying'

Investigators have discovered a bone that "may be related to" the case of missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker, police said today.

Police will send the bone to a medical examiner's office to determine its relation to the case. Its discovery marks the first possible physical remains of the disabled North Carolina girl found since she was reported missing on Oct. 9.

The bone was found after police reportedly searched an area near where the girl's prosthetic leg was uncovered last week.

The find comes a day after the disclosure of jailhouse letters, apparently written by Zahra's stepmother, Elisa Baker, 42, in which she claims police know exactly where the girl is.

The letters maintain neither Elisa Baker nor her husband, Adam Baker, killed the disabled girl, but that Zahra's father did something "horrifying" after the girl was dead.

Police in Hickory, N.C., where Elisa Baker is being held on an obstruction of justice charge, said they had seen images of the letters but couldn't verify that she wrote them without looking at the originals.

Deputy Chief Clyde Deal told ABC News that the handwriting was "similar" to hers and the content matched some of what the woman has been telling police.

"I don't necessarily have any reason to doubt [that Elisa Baker wrote the letters], but I can't say that she did write them either," Deal said.

The letters, obtained by ABC News, appear to shift any blame from Elisa Baker to her husband Adam Baker.

Lots more, with Video at: http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-baker-case-letters-suggest-adam-baker-involvement/story?id=12043321

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: November 03, 2010, 05:26:23 PM »

Stupidity

It is rumored that the biomom tracked Zahra to the States about a week prior to her reported disappearance.  Could it be that father and stepmom realized that they had to come up with an explanation regarding Zahra's whereabouts.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: November 03, 2010, 05:29:42 PM »

I agree with what No Rose asked, if this is Zahra's bone  then where is the rest of her?  Did they chop her up and scatter her? Animals? Where is Zahra?
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: November 03, 2010, 05:30:36 PM »

Aha...that's right.  Spaced that.  Guess that would set them in to panic mode to 'explain her whereabouts'.

What idiots!!!!! This would have been the perfect cover story! Mum was unstable and mean to her, so we are hiding her. We won't turn her over, so go ahead and prosecute (the time served for that would be less than murder). I would figure that if this was the reason that they brought attention to it, they would have come up with something like that first. Who knows in the mind of a psychopath, though.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: November 03, 2010, 05:31:01 PM »

Stupidity

It is rumored that the biomom tracked Zahra to the States about a week prior to her reported disappearance.  Could it be that father and stepmom realized that they had to come up with an explanation regarding Zahra's whereabouts.

Janet

BINGO!  I think that is the probable scenario.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #771 on: November 03, 2010, 05:34:04 PM »

I agree with what No Rose asked, if this is Zahra's bone  then where is the rest of her?  Did they chop her up and scatter her? Animals? Where is Zahra?

An earlier article said the search inside the house seemed to be focused on the kitchen/bathroom. They ripped out parts of the floor, walls, ceiling and plumbing.  Perhaps they dismembered her and scattered her?

I hate typing and thinking stuff like this about a child. Especially Zahra. Sad

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #772 on: November 03, 2010, 05:35:58 PM »

Stupidity

Janet

That along with DSS closing in on them asking questions, the warrants out for their arrest, not being able to pay bills, I think it all was catching up on them and bio-mum "finding" them may have been the straw that broke the camels back...so to speak.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: November 03, 2010, 05:44:38 PM »

Searchers Find Bone That May Be Related To Zahra Case (video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25624906/
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: November 03, 2010, 05:45:13 PM »

Also wondering if it was a whole bone? maybe marks on it, broken before? if she was dismembered, tool marks? ohh this is horrible!!!

so many questions!!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: November 03, 2010, 05:46:03 PM »

Janet

That along with DSS closing in on them asking questions, the warrants out for their arrest, not being able to pay bills, I think it all was catching up on them and bio-mum "finding" them may have been the straw that broke the camels back...so to speak.

I agree!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sadheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: November 03, 2010, 05:53:59 PM »

Tearing the kitchen cabinets, walls, and plumbing may mean that the crime happened in the home, and stuff may have been washed down the sink or toilet.

MOO.

At this point I truly believe that something happened to Zahra in/on her bed, that she was dismembered in the tub and put into the woodchipper. 

Isn't there supposed to be a press conference tomorrow?

OMG... this brought chills up my spine.  Poor Zahra... I can't stand what may or may not have been done to her.
I believe if they used the chipper there would be forensic evidence. Because she said they didn't "really" kill her I'm thinking like Shaniya as payment for a drug debt. How they disposed of her I haven't a clue.
At first I thought maybe EB beat her to death with her prostetic but now I wonder if she wasn't poisoned/drugged to death.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: November 03, 2010, 06:00:06 PM »

Tearing the kitchen cabinets, walls, and plumbing may mean that the crime happened in the home, and stuff may have been washed down the sink or toilet.

MOO.

At this point I truly believe that something happened to Zahra in/on her bed, that she was dismembered in the tub and put into the woodchipper. 

OMG... this brought chills up my spine.  Poor Zahra... I can't stand what may or may not have been done to her.
I believe if they used the chipper there would be forensic evidence. Because she said they didn't "really" kill her I'm thinking like Shaniya as payment for a drug debt. How they disposed of her I haven't a clue.
At first I thought maybe EB beat her to death with her prostetic but now I wonder if she wasn't poisoned/drugged to death.
Welcome sadheart

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: November 03, 2010, 06:06:26 PM »

MOO.

As much as Elisa stated in her letter that she does NOT do drugs, I think she did.

Hard to say how they killed Zahra, but I believe they did.

Welcome to the cage, sadheart!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #779 on: November 03, 2010, 06:08:45 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Per WSOCTV news at 5pm

2 ponds drained today....searchers find bone, requested Chopper 9 to leave the area and back up all news trucks. Do not know exact area they found the bone.

requested Chopper 9 to leave the area and back up all news trucks.      

Sorry it took me so long to answer you Northern, but the reporter Dave Faherty said they knew something was up when they asked them to move the new trucks back to the end of the rd. Said LE then called him on his cell and asked him to have the chopper move away from the area. More coming up in a few minutes.l

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.